Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: New Series: Da Ren Wu/大人物-Nicholas Tse, Liu Tao

so.... this book is from Gu Long? How come I don't remember it. But.... out of 62 novels, I read only like 13.
    法王正欲回掌相击,突听嗤嗤轻响一股柔和的气流涌向面门,正是一灯大师使出“一阳指”功夫,正面拦截。法王一直没将这白眉老僧放在眼内,那料到他这一指之功,竟是如此深厚
    此时一灯大师的“一阳指”功夫实已到了登峰造极、炉火纯青的地步,指上发出的那股罡气似是温淳平和,但沛然浑厚,无可与抗

yup... nic tse can't act... he will portray all of character (both good or evil) with the same acting

i much prefer yan kuan both on his handsome and acting

Quote Originally Posted by Eliana
    Hi everyone
    I really like the song from the tvdrama da ren wu: Ming yue guang.
    But the link to the song isn't working..can anyone pls send me the song??
    Yes, the link is still working, I have just tried out. http://bbmedia.qq.com/media/music/a...ingyueguang.wma
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

Quote Originally Posted by yooong7
    yup... nic tse can't act... he will portray all of character (both good or evil) with the same acting

Have you ever seen any film or series which Nic is the main actor? How can you say hat he can't act? He acted very well .

Quote Originally Posted by Vic_Viper
    Yes, the link is still working, I have just tried out. http://bbmedia.qq.com/media/music/a...ingyueguang.wma
    Thanx Viper

Quote Originally Posted by yooong7

I think that Nicholas Tse acts very well compared to others out there. As far as portraying his characters, he has done a superb job of it. It's not his fault if his character isn't very well written in script.

When he acted as Hua Wu Que, he got the coldness and heartlessness played perfectly. His stature and expression got to his audience about how he felt in his moments.

When I watched the Promise, I thought that it was lame, but Nic Tse was one of the main highlight of the movie because his presence on screen demands attention and his acting there was super as the cold duke bent of revenge.

As far as looks go, Nic Tse is much much much more handsome with many talents.

i want to watch this series too...it looks interesting...i saw clips of the wedding part...i wonder what happen there...

nic can act...his acting was good in "New Police Story"...and the others movies and series he has done...the only acting i didnt like was in "The Promise"...not to be mean or anything but it made him look kinda gay...but other than that..his acting is good...
    Last edited by kazoua; 07-17-06 at 05:40 PM.

Default Has promise...

I think this show has lots of things going for it- not least of all the lead actress. She sounds like just what the industry needs- interesting looking, and a good actress- gorgeous is a plus, but intense-looking with personality is attractive too, and fun to watch... which is the job of any actor/actress, bring a story to life by making the characters believable, sympathetic and interesting.

Plus her character is the protagonist (not just a side-story love interest) who sounds smart, will start off somewhat naive, but show character development over the serial... all with a dash of mystery and romance and adventure. This show has promise. Only watching it will tell if it lives up to its potential I guess.

I can't wait for this series to come out with English subtitles!!! I've only seen Angelica Lee in the Eye but I thought she was a good actress...Nic Tse has always been my favorite...I luv him in New Police Story...I think this series will be a success...well, I hope it will...All the characters look promising...

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

i can't wait to watch this series also. does anyone know when it will come out?

Quote Originally Posted by Whsie
    so.... this book is from Gu Long? How come I don't remember it. But.... out of 62 novels, I read only like 13.
    It's one of his lesser known novels. Hope this one turns out decent since I found the 2000 Taiwanese version to be rather draggy.

Quote Originally Posted by freak89
    I can't wait for this series to come out with English subtitles!!! I've only seen Angelica Lee in the Eye but I thought she was a good actress...Nic Tse has always been my favorite...I luv him in New Police Story...I think this series will be a success...well, I hope it will...All the characters look promising...

This series will have english Subs? I haven't heard that one since alot of tv series don't have english subs, but hopefully there will be.

Nic plays the character of Yang Fan, does anyone know if that is one of the main lead or if he's just a minor character in there? Who has the main lead if Nic's not the leading man?

never mind about my last post....

I just got my answer and I'm happy!!!Yayyyyyyyyyyy

oh i also really want to watch this series for Nicholas...
    Nic and Angelica is a very good pair as far a I think...
    and hope this one is a happy ending with nic and angelica togher...
    AlWaYs WiTh ThE LoVe Of MuSiC!!!

Hi,

i'm new in this forum but i would like to know the title of this seris in english

and the date of his realise

thank

so this series is going to have english sub?

the english name for the series is 'big figure'

Quote Originally Posted by karenyang
    the english name for the series is 'big figure'
    it's also called Big Time Celebrity.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

there are TWO previous remakes of it. I just realized that I watched a drama called Yuan Yang Hu Die Meng, then watched a movie called Da Ren Wu or something like that, but failed to link it together than they are adaptations of the same thing. But then, here's Da Ren Wu the drama, which created the link I needed to realize that these THREE are from the same book. I have to say, I like the drama way better than the movie, which was left with only the bare essentials that I didn't recognize it.

Okay, since I've watched a previous version with a whole different name, I know most of the plot. And despite the fact that I watched these two years ago, I still remember everything. I'll just give a summary.

As for the drama Xing Yuan Yang hu Die Meng, the characters remain mostly the same, but the plot deviates a bit. So Qing Ge was in love with this woman named Yuan Yang. However, b/c of some reasons too complicated for me to explain (Xi Zang princess loved Qing Ge's father, therefore wanted to separate Qing Ge and Yuan Yang, killed Yuan Yang and almost killed Qing Ge, but decided to let him live to feel the pain). So later on, Si Si's father and Yang Fan saved him. Si Si's father is the wu ling meng zhu. Anyways, every girl was infatuated with Qing Ge and legends, etc. Qing ge was depressed..........then, he saw this girl who looked exactly like Yuan Yang, and fell in lvoe with her....basically, the main bad guy was the Xi Zang Gong Zhu, and who Xi Zang Gong Zhu was linked to, etc. This plot, I believe, deviates a bit from the book.

The plot of the movie stays the same to the book. Bratty Si Si girl dislikes the ugly guy her father betrothed her to, and decided to run away from home to find Da ying xiong, da ren wu to love, and learns that these men aren't what they seem. In the end, the ugly guy (Yang fan) appears and won her heart, saving her from these bad evil da ren wus, and they lived happily ever after.

I think Chu Chu=Yuan Yang and her lookalike.

Anyways, if you have any questions of the plot, I can probably answer them from Xing Yuan Yang Hu Die Meng.

I found a review of Xing Yuan Yang hu Die Meng.

http://www.spcnet.tv/taiwan_xinyuan.shtml

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluegirl11375
    there are TWO previous remakes of it. I just realized that I watched a drama called Yuan Yang Hu Die Meng, then watched a movie called Da Ren Wu or something like that, but failed to link it together than they are adaptations of the same thing. But then, here's Da Ren Wu the drama, which created the link I needed to realize that these THREE are from the same book. I have to say, I like the drama way better than the movie, which was left with only the bare essentials that I didn't recognize it.

Okay, since I've watched a previous version with a whole different name, I know most of the plot. And despite the fact that I watched these two years ago, I still remember everything. I'll just give a summary.

As for the drama Xing Yuan Yang hu Die Meng, the characters remain mostly the same, but the plot deviates a bit. So Qing Ge was in love with this woman named Yuan Yang. However, b/c of some reasons too complicated for me to explain (Xi Zang princess loved Qing Ge's father, therefore wanted to separate Qing Ge and Yuan Yang, killed Yuan Yang and almost killed Qing Ge, but decided to let him live to feel the pain). So later on, Si Si's father and Yang Fan saved him. Si Si's father is the wu ling meng zhu. Anyways, every girl was infatuated with Qing Ge and legends, etc. Qing ge was depressed..........then, he saw this girl who looked exactly like Yuan Yang, and fell in lvoe with her....basically, the main bad guy was the Xi Zang Gong Zhu, and who Xi Zang Gong Zhu was linked to, etc. This plot, I believe, deviates a bit from the book.

The plot of the movie stays the same to the book. Bratty Si Si girl dislikes the ugly guy her father betrothed her to, and decided to run away from home to find Da ying xiong, da ren wu to love, and learns that these men aren't what they seem. In the end, the ugly guy (Yang fan) appears and won her heart, saving her from these bad evil da ren wus, and they lived happily ever after.

I think Chu Chu=Yuan Yang and her lookalike.

Anyways, if you have any questions of the plot, I can probably answer them from Xing Yuan Yang Hu Die Meng.
    yang fan is ugly??? but isn't nicholas tse playing yang fan???