Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guo Fu and Ding Minjun showdown

Quote Originally Posted by Athena
    Ding Minjun is just a female HSDS version of ROCH's Zhao Zhijing. Just compare Zhao Zhijing and Ding Minjun's actions and ambitions and you will soon see a parallel between the two of them.
    Chiu Tze Ging got what he deserved in the end. Ding Mun Gwun never did. HSDS went easy on its villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    Chiu Tze Ging got what he deserved in the end. Ding Mun Gwun never did. HSDS went easy on its villains.
    Can she really be considered a villain? I thought she was more like a schoolyard bully that's all. Makes a hell lot of noise but not really harmful (well maybe she wanted to but her skills were too lousy to even go near any of the main characters).

Quote Originally Posted by bloodstar
    Can she really be considered a villain? I thought she was more like a schoolyard bully that's all. Makes a hell lot of noise but not really harmful (well maybe she wanted to but her skills were too lousy to even go near any of the main characters).
    In the measure of villainy, I think maliciousness of intent is more important than actual potential threat. Ding Mun Gwun was much more despicable, I think, than say the Yeun Ming Elders.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    In the measure of villainy, I think maliciousness of intent is more important than actual potential threat. Ding Mun Gwun was much more despicable, I think, than say the Yeun Ming Elders.
    Yep. If I'm not wrong, she did cause Ji Xiaofu's death. And I'm pretty sure she's actually HAPPY and EXCITED over her junior's death, that sicko. c.c;
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Athena
    Ding Minjun is just a female HSDS version of ROCH's Zhao Zhijing. Just compare Zhao Zhijing and Ding Minjun's actions and ambitions and you will soon see a parallel between the two of them.
    Nice observation Athena! I forgot about Zhao Zhi Jing. They'd be a perfect match.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    Yep. If I'm not wrong, she did cause Ji Xiaofu's death. And I'm pretty sure she's actually HAPPY and EXCITED over her junior's death, that sicko. c.c;
    I remember in HSDS86, Ding MinJun in there was quite cruel towards her junior, she followed her and found out about Ji Xiao Fu having a daughter and afterwards they attacked that guy who was at that island when Zhang Wu Ji's parents disappeared with Xie Xun, Ding MinJun actually hit a man when he's down and made him partially blind. Just shows she has no moral of conduct, I think in that way she's a lot like MieJie Shitai. Then she threaten to tell MieJie about Ji Xiao Fu's daugther if she doesn't kill those ming cult members.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Nice observation Athena! I forgot about Zhao Zhi Jing. They'd be a perfect match.
    i'd say they'd have fun plotting against others but eventually one would cheat/kill the other

Oh that person...

The better-looking girl wins, of course.
    林家有女玉啄成
    嫣然巧笑艳冠人
    纤纤起舞随风动
    疑似飞燕又重生