Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Battlefield 《楚河漢界》 (1985)

Unlike series based on novel, this series is based on history where villains win in the end... So you might disappointed, but that is fact of life...

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Idy and Barbara looked beautiful in this story. The series was ok. Some parts were boring. I'm not as drawn to the talks about politics and find them a bit dry but necessary for the storyline. I actually liked the love triangle among Yu Gei (Idy), Hong Yu (Sek Sau), and Lau Bong (Lawrence). It gave me something interesting to watch, amidst all those political talks and struggles. I found the character Lu Chi annoying in this series. I understand that she loves Lau Bong very much, but it's just frustrating to see her follow him around when he does not even care one bit for her. I guess it's hard let go when she loves him very much, even when her love is not reciprocated. But I keep thinking that she would probably be better off being alone than being with someone whose heart is with another...

The costumes that Idy wore were absolutely gorgeous, and the melody that she played on the zither was beautiful.

The only downside is that I missed the part on how Yu Gei and Hong Yu met. Can anyone tell me how they met? I keep hearing about how she is angry with him for pretending to be some soldier, but I missed that part altogether.
    Hong Yu meet Yu Gei on the street for the first time. Hong Yu has falling in love with Yu Gei when he look yu gei for the first time. Hong Yu's brother who know that hong yu love that girl then force her to married with hong yu but she refuse and decide to kill her self than married with him.
    Then Hong yu make a plan with disguise to be a servant and help yu gei escape. In this moment, yu gei has falling in love with that guy. But she still doesn't know that the servant is hong yu.
    When yu gei know that she has cheated by hong yu, she so angry and leaving him.
    If you Sau Gor fans, so visit & like this fanspage : www.facebook.com/sheksau
    There's so many picture of him. That's really awesome ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Unlike series based on novel, this series is based on history where villains win in the end... So you might disappointed, but that is fact of life...
    When I saw this series I just feel sad when hong yu & yu gei decide to kill them self. They really nice couple. Hung yu so handsome, elegant, & charismatic. Yu Gei so pretty & calm. I just feel sad about their fate
    If you Sau Gor fans, so visit & like this fanspage : www.facebook.com/sheksau
    There's so many picture of him. That's really awesome ^^