Page 52 of 222 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 4437

Thread: New Wuxia RGP game (Discusion only)

Icyfox, please don't go capture LXS again. She need to go rescue Dr.Shui. Also, her powerful sifu is with her now. Not so easy to capture.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

He he, I didn't read the part where YYY put laxative in the meat until later. So I add a post to correspond with that.

Just in case anyone is wondering, the Bad Guys kidnapped Li Xiao Sheng because one of the top commanders (which is Yao Hu Shuan) had taken a fancy to her...

As for why Szema Fei has that tattoo on his body, I'm wondering about that too. I haven't actually planned what I should do with that character until I'm done wondering, which I haven't.

But the Good Guys should watch out, because the Bad Guys will try to capture Szema Fei again. He's their 'property' after all.

Ah yes, the fight scene between Extremer88 and Druid's characters will forever remain a mystery until Extremer88 decides to reveal what happened.

And the secret of Shen Mo's ultimate skill will be explained through Excelcior's character.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox
    As for why Szema Fei has that tattoo on his body, I'm wondering about that too. I haven't actually planned what I should do with that character until I'm done wondering, which I haven't.
    Since the story started with Szema Fei, maybe we should make him the key to defeat Shen Mo. So are you still playing TommyH?

Haha. When I wrote that scene of the black clad guys being nice to Szema Fei due to Big Boss's order, I have the idea of Szema Fei being related to Shen Mo, maybe he's his son. If Szema defeats Shen Mo, it will be so like Star Wars.

Maybe Szema Fei will turn evil and take over Shen Mo's reigns

Just in case anyone is wondering, the Bad Guys kidnapped Li Xiao Sheng because one of the top commanders (which is Yao Hu Shuan) had taken a fancy to her...
    oh, and i thought that you would have her as mr shen's long lost daughter...hmm...i was totally off.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    After carefully studying almost all the playable characters here in the game, I found out that my character is so fast the weakest. Only 2.6 SKILLS! The rest have like QKDMY, 9YSG, etc all the ultimate skills, and when i posted about my character going to learn 9YSG & 9YZJ, so many people cried foul! This is so unfair...
    don't worry, my character, shui qing, and huyuan are the weakest. we possess the least skills and the weakest internal energy. plus, your char's martial arts is superior to dr shui as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Single Whip
    He he, I didn't read the part where YYY put laxative in the meat until later. So I add a post to correspond with that.
    nice!

so glad to see more players posting entries...
    Last edited by patricia n; 05-05-06 at 12:26 PM.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    oh, and i thought that you would have her as mr shen's long lost daughter...hmm...i was totally off.
    I'm glad it does not turn out to be so. I love my friendly, generous, charity doing family. Don't want my genes to be some one else's, especially not evil big boss.

hmmm might edit my part of the story I just posted >_< I'm not actually what I;m writing atm too tired will adjust it later, its 2am here, better get some sleep...

Ah yes, the fight scene between Extremer88 and Druid's characters will forever remain a mystery until Extremer88 decides to reveal what happened.
    Oops, now I have to think of a plot that links both Da Tou and Wang Jianyi together. I think I have come up with a great secret involving both Da Tou and Wang Jianyi.

Anyway guys, Da Tou is back. Sidekick of Shen Mo is back to kick some good guys' ***.
    ..ext88

Originally Posted by Extremer88

Oops, now I have to think of a plot that links both Da Tou and Wang Jianyi together. I think I have come up with a great secret involving both Da Tou and Wang Jianyi.

Anyway guys, Da Tou is back. Sidekick of Shen Mo is back to kick some good guys' ***.
    haha... it would be great man... just msn me...

anyway.. kidd.. maybe we should discuss our plot sometime soon...
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

Quote Originally Posted by druid
    haha... it would be great man... just msn me...

anyway.. kidd.. maybe we should discuss our plot sometime soon...
    You can PM me anytime u like.

I'm still half-way reading through pag 16 only though.

Updated my profile. Just want to add that Li Xiao Sheng values life ala ZWJ, SPT and Hua Man Lou.

So, please don't make her 'trigger happy'. She will always try to not to cause death in fights.

In these bloody Jiang Hu, some inevitable killing is unvoidable to protect oneself. But she won't go on killing spree and will not kill if it's avoidable.

Some of u guys might dislike her for being too goody-2-shoes. But that's how she is and that's how I wanted her to be.
    Last edited by kidd; 05-06-06 at 02:18 AM.

This is my rough plan for the story:

Part 1 - The Bad Guys attack the Wulin Conference to cripple the Wulin Community and to get the Heaven Sword (Completed).

Part 2 - The Good Guys rescue Szema Fei again but at quite a great cost and too late to prevent them from getting the Dragon Sabre. (Minor Part)

Part 3 - The Bad Guys attack the Imperial Palace and the Good Guys race against time in a bid to stop the Bad Guy's attempt at world domination. (Finale)

Quote Originally Posted by Single Whip
    Since the story started with Szema Fei, maybe we should make him the key to defeat Shen Mo.
    I'm thinking about that too. And I'll be 'borrowing' Excelsior's character to explain how Shen Mo's ultimate skill works.
    Last edited by IcyFox; 05-06-06 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Spelt 'Excelsior' as 'Excelcior'.

ah, i'm bored...is this considered spamming?
    anyhow, any concrete plans on when the next wulin meeting will take place? should we assume that it's to mourn the lost of the great leaders?

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    anyhow, any concrete plans on when the next wulin meeting will take place? should we assume that it's to mourn the lost of the great leaders?
    That's possible. Maybe the meeting would also be about how to fight the bad guys. But in any case, I'd advise the good guys to keep the meeting a secret unless you guys want a replay of the first attack.

Next meeting should be somewhere like mt. wudang, or shaolin...
    and the bad guys should not be easily defeated at all... and there should be
    CONFLICT! between the good guys and orthodox
    Last edited by strife_au; 05-06-06 at 05:58 AM.