Page 5 of 222 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: New Wuxia RGP game (Discusion only)

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    eh, how do i know that li kang didn't kill my family???
    he couldn't have. he's 34 now...your family for slaughtered when you were 5...that's 15 yrs ago...he was 19 back then. you think a 19 yr. old could slaughter 77 people? or would he ever dare?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    IcyFox this is feeling weird. Right now most of the characters have high internal power (around 7 or 8). If they gang up on you right now you character'd be dead.
    but... there will be other people who might help the big badie for their own benefits like other characters that will fight good guys for different reasons, and I'm sure there are more badies helping each other out
    My character will help others and help build on his plans he seeks wisdom and knoweledge

he couldn't have. he's 34 now...your family for slaughtered when you were 5...that's 15 yrs ago...he was 19 back then. you think a 19 yr. old could slaughter 77 people? or would he ever dare?
    eh, there are so many youngsters with such high internal powers in this fic that i would not be surprise if a reckless youngling caused my misery but i just want to give yittz a hard time...and it has not yet been revealed if my family knows martial arts...ahhhhh...
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by yittz
    I know what you mean, I prefer 10 as well.

I guess I will have to treat you everytime you get pawned by 3 youngsters gaining up on you.

Anyway the levels are separated by large gaps. A character whose level is 9.9 can win another character whose level is 9.0 without great difficulty. And my character has already hit Level 10, just that his mastery is only until level 9+.

And my character doesn't deserve to be the BIG BAD BOSS if he has to scream for the Medic every time he fight with 3 youths.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox
    Anyway the levels are separated by large gaps. A character whose level is 9.9 can win another character whose level is 9.0 without great difficulty. And my character has already hit Level 10, just that his mastery is only until level 9+.

And my character doesn't deserve to be the BIG BAD BOSS if he has to scream for the Medic every time he fight with 3 youths.
    maybe your character should have that kungfu-sucking kungfu.

my character is wanting to gain great status at the heroes conference, he feels its his destiny to become wulin number one.. he seeks to only gain power

maybe your character should have that kungfu-sucking kungfu.

My character has a special skill which all the other players don't know about yet. It's an extremely powerful skill that doesn't require high inner power levels to defeat stronger opponents.

And it's not some kungfu-sucking kungfu or energy-absorbing energy skill or some silent and deadly stinking fart skill. It's ordinary yet lethal.

TommyH
    Unregistered

My character has a special skill which all the other players don't know about yet. It's an extremely powerful skill that doesn't require high inner power levels to defeat stronger opponents.

And it's not some kungfu-sucking kungfu or energy-absorbing energy skill or some silent and deadly stinking fart skill. It's ordinary yet lethal.
    i just thought of an interesting story we could use...

my character is the son of your character's leader (who died so you took the space of leader). you found me and decided to train me so that i could inherit your talents and take the place of leader when you retire...you taught me that powerful martial art but i backstabbed you and helped the good guys kill you

The Wulin meeting would probably be a discussion of how to stop IcyFox and Extremer88's characters' plan for world domination.

Darn. My character is not due to show up until much later in the story. Da Tou would probably show up at the meeting. A repeat of GWM showing up in RoCH, I guess.
    Yeah, anyone keen on joining us, NO EXPERIENCE needed.
    ..ext88

Quote Originally Posted by tian_ming
    my character is wanting to gain great status at the heroes conference, he feels its his destiny to become wulin number one.. he seeks to only gain power
    Have you received your recruitment letter yet?

my character is the son of your character's leader (who died so you took the space of leader). you found me and decided to train me so that i could inherit your talents and take the place of leader when you retire...you taught me that powerful martial art but i backstabbed you and helped the good guys kill you
    HUH??!!

Irony: if Da Tou was a descendent rather than a in law, his name would be Duan Da Tou, break big head, ie his own head.
    Haha, "Duan Da Tou" also sounds quite nice. Da Tou's eyes are gone so it could be kind of hard to heal, but if he can see... Erm...
    ..ext88

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88
    Yeah, anyone keen on joining us, NO EXPERIENCE needed.
    made a freaky character

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by jianhu_xiaoyao
    made a freaky character
    an eunuch!?

wow a lot of new players now

indeed a freaky eunuch hehe if thats alright

So exponential/log scale. So how far is one level? Xiao Feng (a lvl 8/9 imo) was said to able to take on 3 DYQ (1lvl below imo).

For reference: (my table, you will disagree as well as others)
    Internal Energy wise
    10 Sweeper, (DGQB)
    >9 Xu Zhu, SPT, DY, Xiao Yao elders
    >8 Greats etc.
    >7 Ben monks, DYQ, DCQ, Du monks in HSDS
    >6 QZ7 etc.

I need to have a look at your definitions in your theory.

So here we have youngster prodigies have internal energy similar to greats. Either they sucked a lot of ppl, or had the ZWJ treatment, or overdosed on snake gall bladder. Some gave good reasons though, like the dragon blood one was quite interesting.

hmmm a lot of interesting characters now... wonder how they going to be implemented into the stroyline. I think the heroes conference should be a base for the events to follow and reveals more about characters?

My Inner Power Table:

Level 10 : NONE.
    Level 9+ : Sweeper, DGQB, Z3F
    Level 9 : XZ, DY, SPT
    Level 8+ : YG, GJ, ZWJ, GWM, XF
    Level 8 : Greats, XY Elders, WCY, LCY, ZBT

Level 7+ and below : The rest (DCQ, LHC, DFBB, etc.)

I am going by Laviathon's ranking system. Basically healer is 1-2 levels weaker than XLN internally, which is acceptable for a secondary interest.

I am going by Laviathon's ranking system. Basically healer is 1-2 levels weaker than XLN internally, which is acceptable for a secondary interest.
    For me Level 10 is reserved for people who have FULLY MASTERED skills like Yi Jin Jing, Dragon/Elephant Skill, 9 Yin + 9 Yang and 6MSJ. (6MSJ requires Level 10 for complete mastery but it doesn't grant the user Level 10, though.)

So here we have youngster prodigies have internal energy similar to greats. Either they sucked a lot of ppl, or had the ZWJ treatment, or overdosed on snake gall bladder. Some gave good reasons though, like the dragon blood one was quite interesting.
    Hmm I have updated my character so it shows where he originates from