Page 4 of 222 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: New Wuxia RGP game (Discusion only)

Looking at the characters, gees everyone is so powerful...and has access to the best martial arts. I am glad I am a medic, and don't have to compete with you lot, and that I have my gloves.

So the proposed plot so far...destroy icyfox's character and Da Tou. The Wulin meeting looks interesting, any ideas of whats gonna happen. And we need a background of Cheung the previous leader.

Irony: if Da Tou was a descendent rather than a in law, his name would be Duan Da Tou, break big head, ie his own head.

from the looks of it its gonna get more and more interesting
    splendid

Quote Originally Posted by yittz
    So the proposed plot so far...destroy icyfox's character and Da Tou. The Wulin meeting looks interesting, any ideas of whats gonna happen. And we need a background of Cheung the previous leader.
    The Wulin meeting would probably be a discussion of how to stop IcyFox and Extremer88's characters' plan for world domination.

Darn. My character is not due to show up until much later in the story. Da Tou would probably show up at the meeting. A repeat of GWM showing up in RoCH, I guess.

Ah I didnt realise that Cheung is Zhang Wu Ji, that makes sense. But would ZWJ want a all out duke to replace him? And how old is ZWJ then? 50, 60?

From that we can get a basic timeline. So 30 years post HSDS? and still Zhu Yuan Zhang (Ming founder) meaning we can be relatively pleased with the government, and society is gradually rebuilding (early phase) after the Mongol scarring.

I propose to have a Er Mei sect. Lead by ZZR?
    Shaolin sect led by a Yuan generation monk.
    Wudang sect led by Wudang 7 xia 2nd hero Yu. He's about to retire (80-90) and hand it over to 3rd generation disciples. It doesnt make sense to have ZWJ as both Wu dang and Wulin leader, ZWJ was never into Tao in the novel.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox
    The Wulin meeting would probably be a discussion of how to stop IcyFox and Extremer88's characters' plan for world domination.

Darn. My character is not due to show up until much later in the story. Da Tou would probably show up at the meeting. A repeat of GWM showing up in RoCH, I guess.

I question what a blind man can do. Hey extremer88, does your character need treatment, my healer is willing to heal all, give the sight of one of the eyes back, if you two promise to not target me.

really, you're the kind of healer who takes in all patients??? hmm...i must keep that in mind and give you a conundrum for your conscience...
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Thats right, I am westernised. I don't ask for any monatary benefits or kungfu exchange. But they have been given to me in the past voluntarily. I will update my character when I think of them. Need to buff it up in the face of 6MSJ and those damn powerful swords

LOL. International Red Cross, eh?

Don't worry. My character will recognise your character's neutrality. After all my character would probably request assistance from yours from time to time.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Ehh...it's weird to see so much youngsters with high internal power...up to 8 or 9? The bad guy IcyFox made has only 9 internal power but you guys already made characters much stronger than that...

hmm...me's thinking of adducting this healer for me's own sake as i'm running out of money to spend on my journey.

eh, so i know we're in the early ming dynasty but based one one of the character's description, cmk should still be alive if he's that character's sifu..so i assumed hero cheung is cmk...i don't know of any other powerful cheung...someone needs to clarify this for me.

yeah, all other characters are getting too strong...i must somehow increase my characters strength for her to have a chance at revenge...either that or the idea of adducting the miracle healer is sounding much more appealing.
    Last edited by patricia n; 04-15-06 at 07:52 AM.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    hmm...me's thinking of adducting this healer for me's own sake as i'm running out of money to spend on my journey.

eh, so i know we're in the early ming dynasty but based one one of the character's description, cmk should still be alive if he's that character's sifu..so i assumed hero cheung is cmk...i don't know of any other powerful cheung...someone needs to clarify this for me.

yeah, all other characters are getting too strong...i must somehow increase my characters strength for her to have a chance at revenge...either that or the idea of adducting the miracle healer is sounding much more appealing.
    is your character the old man? please don't make it an important character if it isn't yours.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    is your character the old man? please don't make it an important character if it isn't yours.
    according to my bio....my character is a 20 yo girl (Yeung YueYou) who's disguise as a 45 yo man (Lam ChangCong) who wanders wulin to write down the events like a historian except her real objective is to find more information on the sect/person who killed her entire household of 77. so that old man is an important character.
    Last edited by patricia n; 04-17-06 at 12:12 AM.

You are shocking patricia ...abducting doctors, what has the JiangHu world come to. All the other docs in Jin Yong universe were treated with respect. You have to find me first, what makes you think you will find me when Li Kang (TB patient) could not for few years.

Btw I need a disciple from all you youngsters, medical kind obviously, my humble self do not dear seek a martial arts disciple since you all are head and shoulder above humble self.

Seeking: trustworthy, intelligent, hard working, empathetic/caring youngster between ages of 15-25. Must read and write chinese, and have keen interest in healing. Preferably have an interest in practicing for Jiang hu. Some background preferable, but not essential. Bring CV to interview.

I am happy with ZWJ being Wulin leader. No one else can match him in Kungfu.

I think Icy should buff his up to 15, and have 18 as limit. Buff Da Tou up as well.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    according to my bio...my character is a 20 yo girl who's disguise as a 45 yo man who wanders wulin to write down the events like a historian except her real objective is to find more information on the sect/person who killed her entire household of 77. so yeah, that old man is important...
    Oh I thought you were old man. In that case my healer don't mind being abducted. Just that the old man seems queer and show signs of ruthless.

tee hee...my character is ruthless when necessary all in the name of vengeance. come on, she saw her household of 77 get slaughtered in front of her...now all she wants is retribution at all cost...even if it means abducting healers...

come to think of it, my character might change along the way and if she gets hurt frequently, she may want to learn the art of healing...that and she needs money...apparently, telling stories about the events in wulin is not earning her much...darn it...stir trouble folks so my character can make a living.

and no one in the story knows that my character is a girl except for her adopted dad who's crazy and has been lost for 5 years...so sad...

oh, and doctor...i will find you because it is already written in our destiny.
    Last edited by patricia n; 04-15-06 at 08:22 AM.

I think Icy should buff his up to 15, and have 18 as limit. Buff Da Tou up as well.
    You mean the max. level of inner power? Sry, I can't oblige this time, unfortunately. I'm using Level 10 as the max. level in my calculations and it might cause a complicated mathematical mess if I tried to change the level.

I know this might sound incredulous but the expression of my current avatar should convince you that I'm serious.

Getting abducted by a 20yo female trying to be a 50yo man can be quite interesting. How rutheless are you going to be? Fine, I offer my healer up for abduction. Poor Li Kang, he's gonna suffer because of you.

TommyH
    Unregistered

You mean the max. level of inner power? Sry, I can't oblige this time, unfortunately. I'm using Level 10 as the max. level in my calculations and it might cause a complicated mathematical mess if I tried to change the level.

I know this might sound incredulous but the expression of my current avatar should convince you that I'm serious.
    IcyFox this is feeling weird. Right now most of the characters have high internal power (around 7 or 8). If they gang up on you right now you character'd be dead.

Getting abducted by a 20yo female trying to be a 50yo man can be quite interesting. How rutheless are you going to be? Fine, I offer my healer up for abduction. Poor Li Kang, he's gonna suffer because of you.
    eh, how do i know that li kang didn't kill my family???

I know what you mean, I prefer 10 as well.

I guess I will have to treat you everytime you get pawned by 3 youngsters gaining up on you.