Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2068

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008 《射雕英雄传》 - Hu Ge, Ariel Lin, Yuan Hong

Not sure if this video have been posted on this thread, but for those who have not seen this.

Behind the scene....

Well, thanks to Tang Yan, we now know Hu Ge and Ariel were dating in RL during LOCH08, hahaha!
    I ship Shi-Harem

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Well, thanks to Tang Yan, we now know Hu Ge and Ariel were dating in RL during LOCH08, hahaha!
    But it's ironic how many people didn't think they have much chemistry in this series....$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/0b/tootha_thumb.gif'). Funny it came from Tang Yan (whom, I don't believe have met Ariel?-yes, HG may have told her during their many collaboration) and not from LSS $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/e9/sk_thumb.gif').
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 06-03-12 at 01:18 PM.

^ ^ What?!! When did Tang Yan say this?

Quote Originally Posted by Vienne94 View Post
    ^ ^ What?!! When did Tang Yan say this?
    Happy Camp on Hunan TV - promo round for Xuanyuanjian
    I ship Shi-Harem

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    But it's ironic how many people didn't think they have much chemistry in this series....$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/0b/tootha_thumb.gif'). Funny it came from Tang Yan (whom, I don't believe have met Ariel?-yes, HG may have told her during their many collaboration) and not from LSS $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/e9/sk_thumb.gif').
    But I've heard they had tons of chemistry in their previous series together. And when offscreen chemistry gets real, onscreen chemistry tends to disappear, like what we've seen from Sun Li and Deng Chao who recently got married. Everyone seems to know everyone after all these events and stuff that happens behind the scenes in the entertainment industry, like how Chen Kun knows the Tangren family and how LSS was chatting away with Dou Xiao at some event. Yeah, Hu Ge might have spoken about it with Tang Yan considering they're pretty close. LSS spilled during CP3 promotion that Zixuan is the type of girl HG likes and HG's face was like, "NOOOO", so maybe he made her promise not to say anything else in the future, lol.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Holy crap! I can't believe she outed them like that.

That was not well done of her. You shouldn't reveal your friend's secrets to anyone, especially not on national TV! Even if they were pressuring her to call Roy during one of the games. If she really didn't want to call him, she should have just stood her ground and said no. Instead she threw Hu Ge under the bus. <shakes head>
    Last edited by Vienne94; 06-06-12 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    OMG !! *speechless. wow hahaha

Brings Back Old Memories :P

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/11/44/06/69/11828410.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/11/44/06/69/20080712.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Vienne94 View Post
    Holy crap! I can't believe she outed them like that.

That was not well done of her. You shouldn't reveal your friend's secrets to anyone, especially not on national TV! Even if they were pressuring her to call Roy during one of the games. If she really didn't want to call him, she should have just stood her ground and said no. Instead she threw Hu Ge under the bus. <shakes head>
    She could have had his permission for all we know. I also don't understand the big deal about letting it out that HG used to like Ariel. The media didn't seem to care too much, and it's also a thing of the past.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

The above is news to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban
    Sorta off topic.
    if you give it a chance its actually pretty good just don't think rotch lol.
    Ritchie Ren in ROCH? I remember watching that. It had interesting perspectives on the characters. Producer Yang Pei Pei tends to draw out subtle conflicts that seems to correspond to subtext in the novel. I must say, they did the best fight scene for one-armed YG at the Quan Zhen Temple battle. Most Yang Pei Pei productions have impressive fight scenes actually.

The YWHL, OYK, MNC stand-off was equally cool. It did seem strange though, that OYK seemed to increase in powers AFTER he was crippled. I couldn't see any equivalent level of internal power prior to this event. Or, maybe it could be his ballet way of performing his martial arts that jarred with the force of his own fighting skills. I don't think it was LJ's fault though, because when he played LPZ in XAJH, his KHBD fight scenes were awesome.

Interestingly, this version really dug into HQG's Xiao Yao Zhang. I don't think any other version (not including pre-80's) have dedicated so much attention to it. Especially MNC's part. I've always been intrigued that HQG decided to teach MNC, considering she was not part of Beggar Clan, was a woman, and him being generally lazy/unwilling to accept students and all. I'm sure she's not the only young lady he could've helped, yet he chose to teach her.

I'm disappointed (yet again), that this version didn't cover all the GJ/HR events during GJ's generalship (sorry, Han Soloism ) days. I've always been intrigued to have it performed by a different set of actors and actresses beside the 80's version. I find the part when Elder Lao gives a painting of HR to GJ to be momentus. Elder Lao, really playing with GJ's mind, says he doesn't think it looks like their leader (sneakily adding in she's prettier), when he knows HR not only painted it herself but instructed him to give it to GJ. The poem in the painting is a complementary/response to Ying Gu's 'Si Zhang Ji'. When HR first hears it, she tells GJ she doesn't quite understand it. For her to compose a response to it implies she does understand it, and now expresses her understanding/feelings through a love poem for GJ. The mirroring and meaning of the two poems had me re-reading it for ages when I first read the novel. Whether GJ got the nuances of HR's actions is a mystery - I think he was just happy to gawk at her painting.

I miss the series...I think I'll want to rewatch soon.

I just recently went back and watch this too because I got so bored and nothing to watch lol..... I remember the HC show when Ty outed GeChen, I thought that was rude when the entire time Hg was standing up for her when they were pressuring her but then I think hg did gave her permissions so doesn't matter lol

Maybe I'm speaking too soon, but I'm pretty ecstatic about this version so far. I love the Yang family dynamics and making Yang Kang a three dimensional character. It's actually improving upon the novels. The fighting choreography is also A+ and actually fun to watch. I am pretty excited about how I feel once I complete it, but I just had to post because it's that wonderful!

The series is one best adaptions imho. Changes were good gave each character more depths and lets u understand their struggle n choices etc.

Really enjoying Ouyeng Ke and Mu Nianci in this version, too. Aside from the themesong and maybe the two leads, the 1994 version doesn't even come close.

I like hu ge n ariel scenes alot. Especially when they met h7g.

Finished it! Verdict = brilliant, everything an adaptation should be. The fleshed out supporting cast and antagonists only expounded on the social-political commentary and benefited the story. I wish the creative team behind this were doing ROCH 2014, too. (From what I've heard about Yu Zheng, I should be lowering my standards, lol. The casting seems to only confirm that )

Yea one of best adaption with 80s version. New rotch looks pretty good from trailer. But alot of cgi I hope theres more choreography fights vs cgi . Swordman suffered from overused cgi.

In this series cgi was used alot but there was alot of hand to hand combat and use of cgi made alot of fights cool. Camera angles r done nicely too.

What u think of ou yang ke n yang kangs ending? And their character development n changes compared to other versions?

Ouyang Ke and Yang Kang's fate came in full circle beautifully. I felt guilty while mourning and rooting for them till the very end, even after everything, and that's always an indication of good character work.

Did Jin Yong ever comment on this adaptation? It made a lot of changes, but also respected the source material. I would be surprised if he didn't like it and that's why ROCH from the same people hasn't gone into production.