Page 11 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008 《射雕英雄传》 - Hu Ge, Ariel Lin, Yuan Hong

thank you but I'll pass. I got remake burnout. I'll stick to Bi Xue Jian and DoDM as it's been awhile since their last remake....hehe

Quote Originally Posted by JigSta
    Another one so soon!?

As far as remakes go, LOCH 2003 was pretty damn good. I really don't like the choice of actors, but I will probably watch it anyway since I love the story so much

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    thank you but I'll pass. I got remake burnout. I'll stick to Bi Xue Jian and DoDM as it's been awhile since their last remake....hehe

You shouldn't speak too soon. The new version may turn out to be really good. Who knows, right? I said the same thing about HSDS 2002 with Alec Su when it was first announced that it was in the works, and I didn't bother to watch it until months after it was released AND the ONLY reason I watched it was because from word of mouth of how great it was.

You actually liked the HSDS 2003 version? I thought it was ok, but not my cup of tea... They really overused the special effects to the point that it became ridiculous. THey also changed the story too much as well.... But that's my opinion...I don't mean to speak so soon, but I don't have high hopes for this remake since I think the China one was already very good. Plus, the 80s version is already a classic so I don' t know if this version even has a chance....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

HSDS 03 ws ok at best. Alec is really too toy boy looking and too short in statue.
    What made that series watchable was GYY who has such captivating eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSakura
    You shouldn't speak too soon. The new version may turn out to be really good. Who knows, right? I said the same thing about HSDS 2002 with Alec Su when it was first announced that it was in the works, and I didn't bother to watch it until months after it was released AND the ONLY reason I watched it was because from word of mouth of how great it was.

China has one? Which is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    You actually liked the HSDS 2003 version? I thought it was ok, but not my cup of tea... They really overused the special effects to the point that it became ridiculous. THey also changed the story too much as well.... But that's my opinion...I don't mean to speak so soon, but I don't have high hopes for this remake since I think the China one was already very good. Plus, the 80s version is already a classic so I don' t know if this version even has a chance....

HSDS 2003 was alright.. only watched it for the girls... Alec wasn't my fav ZWJ.

and is LOCH 2006 a rumor? It sounds like one..
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

well in my opinion i think this version of LOCH will have its good especially with the all star casting... well it can't be worst then ROTCH 06 or LOCH 03, LYP was cool in Number 1 in the World and State of Divinity but in LOCH his portrayal of Guo Jing, he made the character seem retarted... well i guess that was b/c his mother in the series got injured when she was pregnant in the beginning... well usually with the tiawan/china teaming up, the bgm should be good as well as the scenery/costumes/graphics/acting... so far Paladin/Tian wei fei xian was all good... i mean sure the LOTCH 06 wouldn't live upto the classic but it'll make it to the top with the new generation like how someone said earlier... or the 2000 generation teens.. well these shows are just for teens to watch and see people they like on screen... nothings good until you watch it.

i just wanna know who plays Mei Chaofeng >.>

to me...it doesnt matter how u look like to play in the role....
    its all depend on ur acting skill..like how u act to fit the character description...if u kno what i mean.

just like ROCH 2006...the guy who play the role of Yang Gou..some ppl think he's good looking yada yada..but his acting skill were horrible.

beside im a Fan of Hu Ge. Ariel Lin is ok...i seen her in It Started with a Kiss. and Tien Wai Fei Xan...she ok? not that bad right?

but cant wait to see this..

Dear Chinese TV producers,
    Please get a brain and make some new series. This project is a shame. Even low-standard TVB has the decency to wait at least 10 years to do another round of JY remake. As much as I like Hu Ge, I don't think I will watch this one. What a waste of money.

Disgusted,
    Pei Er.

Quote Originally Posted by KeVinNx
    to me...it doesnt matter how u look like to play in the role....
    its all depend on ur acting skill..like how u act to fit the character description...if u kno what i mean.

just like ROCH 2006...the guy who play the role of Yang Gou..some ppl think he's good looking yada yada..but his acting skill were horrible.

beside im a Fan of Hu Ge. Ariel Lin is ok...i seen her in It Started with a Kiss. and Tien Wai Fei Xan...she ok? not that bad right?

but cant wait to see this..
    HXM wasn't that bad...just thought that his dubbed voice was bad...if he had some professional helping him out...it would be better...

plus, there was his age...if he was really an 18 old boy, then his role as the young yang guo would look good to everyone...

HXM did great after Ep. 10...

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    HXM wasn't that bad...just thought that his dubbed voice was bad...if he had some professional helping him out...it would be better...

plus, there was his age...if he was really an 18 old boy, then his role as the young yang guo would look good to everyone...

HXM did great after Ep. 10...
    I also think HXM is not that bad but the dubbing was indeed a problem esp the screams and laughter and there was way too much overacting on his part. but I can't fault his professional attitude because he was the only one who actually tried to do the dubbing himself, top points for his atitude I feel. He had good acting skills in his earlier dramas but not all of course where his acting was much more natural. The overacting is a weakness he has to try to overcome.

Crazy,

I am just curious, what do you think of HXM and LYF's chemistry as YG and XLN? you can reply me in the ROCH thread instead (seems more appropriate).

Thanks!
    Last edited by strawberry; 04-23-06 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pei Er
    Dear Chinese TV producers,
    Please get a brain and make some new series. This project is a shame. Even low-standard TVB has the decency to wait at least 10 years to do another round of JY remake. As much as I like Hu Ge, I don't think I will watch this one. What a waste of money.

Disgusted,
    Pei Er.

pfft least we chinese know how to act...

Thumbs up music sountrack?

hello, i m new here, i just finish watching condor hero, LYF is so beautiful! her face is unreal, not from this world....maybe heaven?

i was touch by the open them songs and the end theme in condor hero 2006, anyone know where i can find the soundtrack? also looking for the end theme song in Heaven Dragon The Eighth Episode (aka. Tian Long Ba Bu)

Thanks alot for all your help!

cheers to Liu Yi Fei (Main Cast)!!!

You have posted in the wrong thread. This is for remake of LOCH and not ROCH06.
    Try looking at the TLBB thread and I'm sure you'll find the song there.

Quote Originally Posted by statuecollector
    hello, i m new here, i just finish watching condor hero, LYF is so beautiful! her face is unreal, not from this world....maybe heaven?

i was touch by the open them songs and the end theme in condor hero 2006, anyone know where i can find the soundtrack? also looking for the end theme song in Heaven Dragon The Eighth Episode (aka. Tian Long Ba Bu)

Thanks alot for all your help!

cheers to Liu Yi Fei (Main Cast)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonHe
    pfft least we chinese know how to act...
    You're funny.

Wah lau eh. Pei Er, Guo Er....Long Er....
    Sigh..Surferket Er sounds so looney..... I need to change my nick...

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban
    his portrayal of Guo Jing, he made the character seem retarted... well i guess that was b/c his mother in the series got injured when she was pregnant in the beginning...
    I'm sorry, usually I'm a lurker but....that comment...

I'm drawing stares from my neighbors...

Peace
    BTW Ariel Lin was great in Tian Wei Fei Xian--a little exaggerated but still adorable and Hu Ge would be believable as honest and naive [Guo Jing is not a dumb character maybe just not witty or clever]...they just need to stick with that "broomstick" hairstyle on his head.
    I like me.

I agree with you Pei Er! As much I like Hu Ge and Ariel, another remake of this seris is out of the question... I guess they are really out of ideas....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    Wah lau eh. Pei Er, Guo Er....Long Er....
    Sigh..Surferket Er sounds so looney..... I need to change my nick...
    What do you have against my name ?