Page 12 of 104 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008 《射雕英雄传》 - Hu Ge, Ariel Lin, Yuan Hong

Quote Originally Posted by Pei Er
    You're funny.
    i wasnt trying to be funny....

did you not understand what i wrote, or did you not understnad why i wrote it against your original post?

what idiot...

"Er" is used as a form of endearment. See the examples that I gave.

Quote Originally Posted by Pei Er
    What do you have against my name ?

This thread is growing pretty fast... LOCH06 is the new ROCH06.

Again, is this a rumor or is it true? Any promotinoal pics yet?

Somehoe i still doubt that this is true....
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

I think it is true but they are still casting so I don't think there are any promotional pix yet. They are still deciding whether Hu Ge will play Yang Kang or Guo Jing.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I think Hu Ge is more a Guo Jing than Yang Kang.

I agree... Nicholas Tse would fit Yang Kang more than Hu Ge would.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

What I had said a while ago... Nic Tse should be Yang Kang.. he got the evil smirk, the face u want to punch

Hu Ge.. hmm i don't see him as guo jing.. cause in my mind , guo jing is suppose to be bigger built. Hu Ge is too skinny and frail in my opinion.

Yea, Hu Ge is a little too skinny... But I think he can still play the character well... Lets see if he gets the part though.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I think Hu Ge is more a Guo Jing than Yang Kang.
    I think so too. He doesn't look evil at all. If he tries it'll just look mischievious or something. Not someone you want to hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cacophony
    I think so too. He doesn't look evil at all. If he tries it'll just look mischievious or something. Not someone you want to hate.
    nope. hu ge is more suitable as ouyang ke. look at him in chinese paladin, very annoying...

guo jing should be looked kind-hearted, but hu ge looks mischievous..

nic tse is good for yang kang, but sometimes he acted really bad as huawuque in amazing twins

Quote Originally Posted by yu feng
    nope. hu ge is more suitable as ouyang ke. look at him in chinese paladin, very annoying...

guo jing should be looked kind-hearted, but hu ge looks mischievous..

nic tse is good for yang kang, but sometimes he acted really bad as huawuque in amazing twins
    Hu Ge may look mischievous in Chinese Paladin as Li Xiao Yao but he looks dumb and kind-hearted in The Little Fairy (TWFX)

HE still kind of scrawny too me.. I mean., when i see Guo Jing, living in Mongolia and herding and all... I would think he would be a pretty built person.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    HE still kind of scrawny too me.. I mean., when i see Guo Jing, living in Mongolia and herding and all... I would think he would be a pretty built person.
    Well he can always work out and put on some weight before doing the movie.

I don't think Hu Ge fits the role of Au Yeung Hak... Maybe, but that is not the best role for him to play.

Well he can always work out and put on some weight before doing the movie.
    I suppose he can do that.. but the thing in asia ( more like China, Hk, Taiwan )is that stars almost 100 % get SKINNIER., never buffer I see when people hit fame.. they usually get skinner, ALWAYS. I am not sure if Hu Ge would actually do the buff up.. cause people might star calling him fat Da*Mn asia and their obsession with looking like bones,

and to Trinie, yeah, i don't think he can do AU Yeung Hak. Well, he is getting up on fame.. by playing smaller roles and a bad/perverted one.. wont' really help his career

Hmm I followed the advice here and looked at some of the Tian Wai Fei Xian stuff from youtube. Hu Ge is a pretty decent actor~ definitely has charisma, and Ariel has improved since Secret Garden; I think I like her better when she's not using a lot of exaggerated acting.

MAYBE this will work, who knows. But it definitely doesn't look like the type of series where I would fork over my own cash to buy/rent lol. If it's on TV, I might not repel against it =P

You don't have to hate Yang Kang. He's not the average flat villain, which is what I love about this story. Whoever plays him should be capable of being both charming and cruel convincingly.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSakura
    I think that the producer is the one that sets the style of how a serial is filmed. The director then takes the producer's vision of the film and puts it on camera. If I'm correct, a director is just responsible for capturing what's on camera, whereas the producer is the one that works on the final presentation and editing of the film. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    I'm no film making expert, but from watching the "making of .... " extras from such films as Lord of the Rings trilogy, Matrix Trilogy and Starwars series, the Director call all the creative aspects and responsible for bringing his/her vision from script/screenplay to motion pictures.
    (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_director)

A film producer may provide input to the creative process, but primarily, the film producer is like the 'project manager' of film making. that is, the producer manage resources, funding, marketing and logistics of all phases of film making process.
    (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_producer)

At the very least be better than the guy who acted in ZJZ's LOCH03 YK. His idea of act innocent is to do bug eye imitation.

Quote Originally Posted by qi_lin
    You don't have to hate Yang Kang. He's not the average flat villain, which is what I love about this story. Whoever plays him should be capable of being both charming and cruel convincingly.