Page 13 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008 《射雕英雄传》 - Hu Ge, Ariel Lin, Yuan Hong

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I suppose he can do that.. but the thing in asia ( more like China, Hk, Taiwan )is that stars almost 100 % get SKINNIER., never buffer I see when people hit fame.. they usually get skinner, ALWAYS. I am not sure if Hu Ge would actually do the buff up.. cause people might star calling him fat Da*Mn asia and their obsession with looking like bones,

and to Trinie, yeah, i don't think he can do AU Yeung Hak. Well, he is getting up on fame.. by playing smaller roles and a bad/perverted one.. wont' really help his career
    Lol. That's funny. I thought it was a girl thing to go into showbiz and lose weight like crazy. I guess in China it's tranferred to guys too.
    Last edited by Cacophony; 04-27-06 at 04:43 PM.

Wel in HK, Raymond lam was proud to lose 25 pounds or so? Bosco wong go skinnier.. and Kevin Cheng. Jerry Yan lost weight.. and Ken Chu was laughed at for looking chubby
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Cacophony
    Lol. That's funny. I thought it was a girl thing to go into showbiz and lose weight like crazy. I guess in China it's tranferred to guys too.
    I guess it had to do with the small built of Asian. Not to say that Hu Ge is of a small built (he's like over 180) but in term of getting beefy... Asians aren't like the Westerns.

Yea, I noticed that thread with Asian stars lately. They think that being thinner is more attractive... I don't think so. I don't like guys or girls being fat, but being too skinny is not attractive either. Hu Ge is not the only one that is skinny. I have noticed that a number of them are skinny as well...

I am glad that you agree with me Sugar. I don't think Hu Ge can be Au Yeung Hak. That character is too perverted. Hu Ge was funny and sometimes somewhat annoying in Xian Jian, but he wasn't really preverted like Au Yeung Hak is...

I don't think I would fork over the cash to rent or buy this series, but if it did show on TV... I wouldn't mind giving it a try...
    Last edited by Trinie; 04-28-06 at 07:20 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

You see if this series was out in australia like alot faster ill purchase, however due to the delays we have here ill have to d/l...

after all shows been out for months then there at the shops... so FFS.... its a bit hard for me to catch up on watching where you guys are....

Quote Originally Posted by qi_lin
    You don't have to hate Yang Kang. He's not the average flat villain, which is what I love about this story. Whoever plays him should be capable of being both charming and cruel convincingly.
    but if u watched the Promise movie by chen kaige, nicholas tse portrayal of a baddie was so gayish...

As long as they don't cast the guy who acted as YK in ZJZ's LOCH. GAWD!! I really can't stand his bugged eyes act trying to imply innocence.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonHe
    You see if this series was out in australia like alot faster ill purchase, however due to the delays we have here ill have to d/l...

after all shows been out for months then there at the shops... so FFS.... its a bit hard for me to catch up on watching where you guys are....
    err.. it takes like 3 days to dl it

but if u watched the Promise movie by chen kaige, nicholas tse portrayal of a baddie was so gayish...
    true true...
    As long as they don't cast the guy who acted as YK in ZJZ's LOCH. GAWD!! I really can't stand his bugged eyes act trying to imply innocence.
    seriously yeah... really hated him in LOCH03..

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    LOL Zhou Jie was good as Er Kang in Huan Zhu Ge Ge but he seriously dun fit the role of Yang Kang. Wondering what was in the mind of ZJZ when he casted him...

After watching Ariel Lin's performances in some of her series, I've grown to like her more and more. Hopefully, she will bring new light to Huang Rong's character.

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    err.. it takes like 3 days to dl it

true true...

better waiting half a year for it to come out in aus LOL....

takes 2 days for me.... cause i leave comp on all night...

so... did they actually have the official cast confirmed yet? so if this series begins filming july 06... then it wouldn't be out til 07?

i like ariel...she can really act so i'm sure she be ok in this role though i think the casting is not final yet is it?

hmm. Ariel has some resemblace to Zhou Xun in my opinion.

but i am still in schock that they are making a new LOCH... hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    hmm. Ariel has some resemblace to Zhou Xun in my opinion.

but i am still in schock that they are making a new LOCH... hmm.
    Yea, she does have some resemblence to Zhou Xun, but Ariel has a chubbier, more cutesy look. She looks as intelligent as Hu Ge looks dumb. Basically, i find her not that intelligent looking, and way too cutesy. She's like one of those bouncy, happy people in series, and HR is not just cute. Ariel can act though, but just the fact that she looks terrible as HR is kind of putting me off.

So far only Ariel has been confirm in the cast. Yeah she has baby fats & will be a chubbier HR as compared to the previous versions. Since this is a new adaption, we should give a chance to a new portrayal of HR instead of keep seeing old versions' image of 'HR'?? Same for every characters of LOCH...

oh man. ,don't say that she is chubbier.... I am afraid words get out and her agents would pressure her to be skinnier and anerexic looking

LOL... agrees!! I don't wanna see a skinnier and anerexic looking Ariel as well, she looks pretty fine in her current size/look. Anyway just read from AIFC : He Ge wrote at his blog that he's confirmed acting as GJ, now preparing for his role, getting a little fatter, darker etc...

ok, i guess that is more like it.He is a bit skinny to be the GJ i usually think of.

I think Ariel is pretty cute, i wonder if she can pull HR off. She is petite herself... and i mean, if she looks petite on camera, she must be pretty skinny in real life.

Yeah... I think GJ should be abit more fitter as well. I'm not sure if Ariel can be an outstanding HR but she's a versatile actress, hope that the serie will turn out well.

woww.. i can't wait =) i kinda like ROCH06.. wonder how this is gonna be lol