Page 45 of 104 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595 ... LastLast

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008 《射雕英雄传》 - Hu Ge, Ariel Lin, Yuan Hong

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    ahah a little bit slow on the news here and sorta off topic
    but wasnt hu ge in this really bad car accident a few years ago and had to get surgery done to his face and stuff before he resumed filming??
    copied from a few post above (http://news.yam.com/chinatimes/enter...623413554.html) there should be 3 pictures u can look at of hu ge after surgery and now what he looks like... can t really tell much since the pix arent really close up to his face but from far away with the hair cut he looks different imo.. and i believe people said the filming is resuming now in july...but still after the first trailer i gotta believe they ve already almost completed all the scenes already probably just waiting for scenes of peach blossom or something else cuz i haven t seen any of those yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban View Post
    copied from a few post above (http://news.yam.com/chinatimes/enter...623413554.html) there should be 3 pictures u can look at of hu ge after surgery and now what he looks like... can t really tell much since the pix arent really close up to his face but from far away with the hair cut he looks different imo.. and i believe people said the filming is resuming now in july...but still after the first trailer i gotta believe they ve already almost completed all the scenes already probably just waiting for scenes of peach blossom or something else cuz i haven t seen any of those yet.
    i seee
    thanx, cant wa
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

wasn't this page for arial lin and nicholas tse? why is there so much talk of hu ge? j/w
    if time can be turn back......there won't be tomorrow....

OMG I'm like so slow...i thought they were just joking about remaking this one again...Did I just watch it like two years ago...this is really sick stuff...I can't hack another wuxia which i could possibly retell the plot with my eyes close

sorry to fans waiting...it's just that...i can't take this much...they should have waited a while longer...just reading the first page, many have already whined...
    just let me make my first whine ok....

WBB (Will be back)
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Oh no I hope they don't replace Ariel! As for Ady....I'm sure she is a capable actress who can pull it off....but the only thing for me is that HR is supposed to have jade white skin and Ady is....darker. I know, its a weird reason, but that's just my two cents.
    susan: Nic was supposed to be in it...as Yang Kang...but then he couldn't make it, so they switched to Yuan Hong.
    GuGu: Yay for you! You think Yi Chen can do it, too?

EDIT: On Xie Na--something that really annoys me is that this time they've put SO MUCH emphasis on Hua Zheng! OMG...I hate HZ (the character)....she is such a brat and ruins everything! I mean, even in the trailer, they put her with the main leads in the beginning...
    Last edited by redfirefly124; 07-08-07 at 11:43 AM.
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Wait...I'm really slow and confused right now...I thought that this was the cast:

Guo Jing will be played by Hu Ge
    Huang Rong will be played by Ariel Lin
    Yang Kang will be played by Yuan Hong
    Munianci will be played by Liu Shi Shi
    Bao Xirou will be played by Kathy Chow

....when was Ady An cast as Huang rong?

I don't think this one is going to be that good. I mean the one with crystal liu wasn't good, and I waste my money buying that. I wouldn't buy this one when it comes out.

PersonalAngel: That is the correct cast. Ady An was never cast as HR, it is just something that some fans would like.

kandie: The one with Crystal Liu Yi Fei was not LOCH, it was ROCH, Return of the Condor Heroes, or Shen Diao Xia Lv.
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

anyone know wat the theme songs are and whose gonna sing it???
    i heard that zhang jie (champion of "jia yo hao nan er") was gonna sing either the opening or ending theme song
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124 View Post
    Oh no I hope they don't replace Ariel! As for Ady....I'm sure she is a capable actress who can pull it off....but the only thing for me is that HR is supposed to have jade white skin and Ady is....darker. I know, its a weird reason, but that's just my two cents.
    Ariel isn't exactly very fair either and anyway, Zhou Xun, who i thought was a great HR, minus the voice, is pretty tanned herself. I dont know about others but HR's skin tone is something i wouldnt take much into consideration while looking for an actress to play her (but i wouldnt want a person who is extremely tanned to play her either). I believe looks (since HR is supposed to be a young beauty) and especially acting, would be much more of an issue as opposed to skin tone. The only character i can think of right now, which fairness would be a pretty great issue would be XLN, since she is supposed to have stayed in the tomb most of her young life and hardly went out into the sun.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    Ariel isn't exactly very fair either and anyway, Zhou Xun, who i thought was a great HR, minus the voice, is pretty tanned herself. I dont know about others but HR's skin tone is something i wouldnt take much into consideration while looking for an actress to play her (but i wouldnt want a person who is extremely tanned to play her either). I believe looks (since HR is supposed to be a young beauty) and especially acting, would be much more of an issue as opposed to skin tone. The only character i can think of right now, which fairness would be a pretty great issue would be XLN, since she is supposed to have stayed in the tomb most of her young life and hardly went out into the sun.
    HR was supposed to be fair skinned... which makes me wonder what kind of sun screen she used since she spent so much time swimming in the sea at Peach Blossom Island.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
    HR was supposed to be fair skinned... which makes me wonder what kind of sun screen she used since she spent so much time swimming in the sea at Peach Blossom Island.
    Princess Fragrance was described to have such a white and fair complexion despite always living, playing and even sleeping out in the wild dessert. Well, JY's beauties are described to have jade white skin, despite their lifestyles. They all must have really good skin pigmentation or rather, traditional standards of chinese beauty involved having very fair skin since those who are dark are mostly the peasants etc. who work out in the sun.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 07-15-07 at 12:00 AM.

Wise Fool

why do people keep complaining about the casting? at least its way better then the 03 version. btw anyone have the trailer for direct download not youtube or anything? want to try to make videos using the same trailer but putting the clips different places and adding some song to make it sound like a theme video.

Way better than 03? You've finished watching this series?

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban View Post
    why do people keep complaining about the casting? at least its way better then the 03 version. btw anyone have the trailer for direct download not youtube or anything? want to try to make videos using the same trailer but putting the clips different places and adding some song to make it sound like a theme video.

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket View Post
    Way better than 03? You've finished watching this series?
    I think that poster meant the casting is 'way better' than the 03 version. But still it's a personal opinion. For me I prefer LYP over HuGe anyday in any series.

yeah i ment the casting looks way better then o3 version..they all very experience actor and fit their roles perfectly..03 the actors were too old didnt even fit their roles or look the part. lyp made guo jing look way retarted even julian cheng looks better or fits it better then he does. hu ge has the innocent kind look which is perfect for the role. and its not just my opinions u can ask anyone around people prefer hu ge over lyp. alot of people dislike the 03 version because of the casting(except mei chou fong she was hot) Yang kang was OMG a big miscast(didnt know wat the director was thinking) i guess thats probably why jin yong give permission to these guys to remake it. think about it, jin yong dont just give people permission to do his novels unless he thinks there good for it except wong jing his friend.

With the exception of Bao Xiruo (Kathy Chow), Yang Kang and Mu Nianci for ths adaptation, i dont really fancy the appearances of the other casts. Performance-wise, i cannot jugde since the series isn't even released yet. I think LYP and ZX's GJ+HR look better than Hu Ge and Ariel's. But well, they might deliver better performances than the former 2. After all, like Ariel, ZX isn't considered a conventional beauty but she did a very nice portryal of HR (minus the voice).

As for LOCH'02, it is in the list of my favourite JY wuxia adaptations. With the exception of a couple of miscasts (GJ, YK, HQG) i thought the rest of the cast did a good job overall.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 07-20-07 at 02:01 AM.

Wise Fool

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

frankly speaking, by looks i prefer LYP and ZX over Ariel and HuGe. it's too early to judge on anything BUT looks, so there you go

when is the series scheduled to be released btw?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c View Post
    frankly speaking, by looks i prefer LYP and ZX over Ariel and HuGe. it's too early to judge on anything BUT looks, so there you go

when is the series scheduled to be released btw?
    Probably middle-late next year. After all, filming has yet to be completed and after that, they'll still need to do post-filming work and editing etc. which could easily take half a year, depending on the budget and time factor.

Wise Fool

well i dont know to me i think ariel lin actually looks better then zhou zun and hu ge looks more cooler then li ya peng( man this sounds gay saying this) my bros sis and friends thinks the same..only series i actually like lyp was in number one in the world. he fit those quiet type characters which doesnt smile much since he has like a big forehead which looks something like a frankenstein u know. hu ge looks natural in ancient drama he looks handsome yet honest kind ariel looks cute and i guess since shes gotten skinner she looks little hotter cunning i guess now thats why i cant wait for this series to air..as far as the other casts they been playing in series since 80s(well people playing ou yang fong and hong chi gong at least) and the others are fairly good actors/actress that ive seen in other dramas. plus in all of zz's production he uses same casting over i mean this director does the same but they usually play different roles and actually fit them. man if they were to use nic tse as yang kang this this drama would ve killed since he would ve fit the role as a bad guy with his cool looks