Page 81 of 104 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2068

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008 《射雕英雄传》 - Hu Ge, Ariel Lin, Yuan Hong

i don't mind brian...since alot of roles he always play the master so im my eyes he's always the heroes master...he also played hong qi gong in legend of condor lovers with richie and jacqueline. reason y to me its cool to see him reprise that role. i mean i won't mind seeing him as guo jing in return of condor heroes as well....i prefer these familiar casting then that of zjz, since i know they have very good acting skills and look cool doing the martial arts scenes and hiliarious when it comes to comedy.

I just finished the series. all I have to say is WTF. Yang Kang is honorable? That ruins the story. The ending is seriously f'ed up and kills the series.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker010 View Post
    I just finished the series. all I have to say is WTF. Yang Kang is honorable? That ruins the story. The ending is seriously f'ed up and kills the series.
    Aaaahh...yet another Scooby Doo moment brought to you by the producers of LOCH 2008
    He said "Mie at the top, Jue at the bottom". She replied "Yes, Absolute Annihilation...

On a side note guys/gals, does anybody have the complete songs for this series? If you do, can I please have it (youtube doesn't sound that good or complete)?

Thanks in advance.

[email protected]

omfg.

i'm on ep 12/13 right now, and just watched YTX and BXR die completely wrong, and YK on some ridiculous righteous warpath against WYHL. i was hoping, in my heart of hearts, that this might've just been some vile master strategy YK had, to just learn the Yang family spear technique and bounce back to being the evil crown prince, but i started surfing around LOCH08 threads... and I caught one post about how YK is actually supposed to be a good guy???! WTFF. i LOVE this production, costumes, scenery, music, GJ/HR particularly, and the cast in general. but IF YK actually really becomes good, i might have to kill somebody. violently. YK's relationship with WYHL in the 83 version was deeply moving and made them fascinating (and tragic) antagonists. so far, if what i've seen plays out the way im afraid it might, 08 YK is a bigger scumbag than 83 YK for the very fact that he really denounces the man that probably loves him more than his biological pops.

having never read the novel, with the 83 series as my original source, i'm interested in what other significant/minor changes the 08 production made from the source material. could someone post or link said changes?

Don't worry...Good is one thing he will not be till...*SPOILER*...the very end. Scumbag, yes, in fact, this YK make the 83 YK look like a Saint. There are several changes this novel made, if you are not afraid of *spoiler*, you could read my review here:

http://www.spcnet.tv/Chinese-TV-Seri...iew-r2057.html

Quote Originally Posted by defcon View Post
    omfg.

but i started surfing around LOCH08 threads... and I caught one post about how YK is actually supposed to be a good guy???! WTFF.
    Oh....you'll love Ouyang Ke later on until to the point of feeling sorry for him. You'll have lots of Scooby Doo moments on the later chapters.
    He said "Mie at the top, Jue at the bottom". She replied "Yes, Absolute Annihilation...

what are you talking about vindikattor? THOSE CONDORS ARE REAL...There is no DGGB under those Condor Mask

well like i said people don't like this series because of their bias over the 80's version or 03(grand production). just watch the series and not compare it to any you've seen. changes are good, more realistic in a sense.

spoiler i guess.

ie yang kang, in beginning he was a spoiled brat, you can tell by the way he acted in front of the taoist, or his pupil. he would think he was all tough since he learned the claw technique from mei chou fong, thinking he was stronger then those henchmen his "father" got....until OYK showed him up...both were cunning individuals which when time comes, one would have to back down to hide their cunniness....same goes with when meeting Huang Rong.

after finding out he wasn't a prince, then his"father" got injured that changed him to love his "father" more.... until he reallly find out and meet his YTS "real father"....he was ashamed that he Yang family wasn't Royalty, until he found out they were almost like royalty in a sense that the king gaved them a high position in the court, etc....at that time he started turning new leaf....

until when his parents tragicelly died.....person who caused this was the person who he'd looked up to his whole life adopted"father".... regardless of what any of you say, if you were raised by someone else for 18 years, you would no matter what have more bond with that person then your biological parents.

then after trying become new leaf, returning the prince seal, he find out OYK and his adopted "father's" plan...to take him back, gain his trust again, then back stab him(Yang Kang) so the pain his parents caused him("father") would go away.

that was then when he had to fight fire with fire....dragged a rock, etc...but regardless of what he heard.... his adopted "father" always loved him as a "real" son regardless....hence he had to become a undercover person, playing the evil prince who abandoned his family name, and as a Yang descendant that truely loves his biological parents and wants his family name to be know.

but with MNC, HCQ, HR....they make him turn more dark side....MNC would always nag him about how he's throwing his famiy name and making them ashame; when in truth he's trying to EMOTIONALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY destroy his adopted "father" pride and emotions.

HCQ-hong chi qong, if he would've let guo jing teach him some 18 dragon palm to get stronger so OYK or other people won't make fun of him and keep destroying his PRIDE.

HR-Huang Rong, having same cunningness, sees thru yang kang, but what she doesn't know is being too smart got her...what yang kang was doing was just for revenge....if you don't execute the act well, no one would believe you....with her thinking that everything yang kang does is bad, she should've tried understand from his perspective.

to make it worst, he is jealous of a unintelligent person such as guo jing who gets a beautiful, talented girl.....learn the strongest martial arts skills in a short period.... and to top it off he can't teach him any of these martial arts....guo jing always claiming to be the big brother, not teaching yang kang martial arts-even 1 technique, made him had more twisted thoughts..... "he wouldn't teach me because he doesn't want me to get stronger then him" etc...

hence having to be undercover between the two roles would caused his mind to rip apart. but then in the end he turned good because that is his "true" nature and he died heroically protecting his family like how his ancestors, parents did for him...Yang Kang protecting infant Yang Guo n Mu Ni Chi.

so i wouldn't say his change was bad...it was actually meaningful to the storyline..hence if theres a Return of Condor Heroes, we will see how Yang Guo thinks differently of his fathers heroic death, etc....then getting mad at Guo Jing(remember GJ is the big brother and he takes everything he's been told seriously) so Guo Jing as a brother doesn't want to tell his nephew of his brothers mishapps etc.

Guo Jing loves his little brother undeniably to the death and doesn't want to ruin his name etc....because he too think its his fault for not being able to make Yang Kang a new leaf as the Big Brother.

Sorry for the long post.

Ou Yang Ke was my favorite part of the show.

rewatching this series again. up to episode 30, ship battle. still gotta say this is the best version yet. it really shows u why the character changes, just wanting acceptance, family, someone to love em.

btw anyone have the ending song by hu ge from the movie version?

Does anybody have the OST?
    DOWNLOAD songs from Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang AKA Young Warriors of the Yang Clan here:

MNC's charatcer is sooo boring... i love hr though and gj
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

hey got finish watching this again. different version it was 57 episodes long.

1st off good of course. 1st question is did they skip the part where guo jing teaches hong chi qong the yin/yang manual on the island?

the part where ou yang fong goes to the mongolian base and guo jing tricks him 3 times.

part where ou yang fong goes crazy after huang rong teaches him the fake yin/yang manual.

theres some more but those i can think of now.

HI..

i was wondering have anyone here brought this series with english sub. I want to buy it but was worry that they sub are way off and itsn't good quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban View Post

the part where ou yang fong goes to the mongolian base and guo jing tricks him 3 times.
    Instead of Guo Jing released Ouyang Feng 3 times, this series changed to Yang Kang released Guo Jing 3 times...

i thought it was the other way around...but then again, you can't blame the guy...who need HR when you can have a *beloved* brother like YK.

oh yeah i noticed that since both got those war manual. i actually wished the guo jing fight with iron palm dude would've been more. ou yang fong didn't come back and defeated everyone, instead he came back when they were eating and then huang rong scared him off etc.

i do hope they make a sequel, state of divinity, demi gods semi devil, heaven sword with these production company. i like their style.

I do hope da producer of dis series will make da sequel too. Da recent sequel Condor Heroes was quite disappointing. I am only half way through dis series but i really like how dis producer's work. Do u guys think there is any chance dat he will make da sequel too???

I think ariel did an outstanding job as hr. She is da best hr for me Hu Ge is also my best gj

Been awhile since I posted...but what the heck.

This series is airing in Cambodia where I happen to be residing, and I must say, I'm not completely in love with the main characters. The storyline's quite light, which by no means I dislike, but I feel it's somewhat....dumbed down? maybe it's just me.

Among the younger "generation" characters, there is only one that I really care for. My favorite character and whom I most sympathize with is Ouyang Ke. Frankly, the character never made much of an impression before, and I've forgotten the other actors' faces who have played this character, but I won't be forgetting this version.

As for the two main couples...uhmmm hmmmm. Still on the fence, I think I will continue following the series...since I also adore Ariel the actress. Unfortunately, sometimes I hate Huang Rong when she's nasty without reason, but I guess that's also her charm point.

No comment for GJ, YK and MNC.
    Last edited by ByTmE; 11-17-08 at 11:00 AM.
    I like me.