Page 85 of 104 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2068

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008 《射雕英雄传》 - Hu Ge, Ariel Lin, Yuan Hong

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    lol. well, his character was eh...but the guy was hot, so i had no problem with him
    Yang Kang was never hot compared to Guojing! *swoons*

Does anyone know when this series will be released in Canton or Vietnamese?

This series already half way in viet-us voice dubbed, half way in viet subtitled, and completely release in the annoying 1 voice dubbing.

Quote Originally Posted by drymonkey View Post
    This series already half way in viet-us voice dubbed, half way in viet subtitled, and completely release in the annoying 1 voice dubbing.
    Man, I can't deal with the one-voice dubbing. It has to be the good one.

Quote Originally Posted by aw_smileys View Post
    Maybe it was one of her magical needle thingies.
    If you look closely there are sparkles around it too, so maybe it was supposed to one of her inventive weapon thingies?
    um...i think the sparkles are from her shirt...?

Yang Kang was never hot compared to Guojing! *swoons*
    haha. well, hu ge did look a lot better with the bangs later on, but i just always liked yuan hong ~ he was a hot beggar

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    um...i think the sparkles are from her shirt...?

haha. well, hu ge did look a lot better with the bangs later on, but i just always liked yuan hong ~ he was a hot beggar
    oops my bad... yeah the sparkles are from her shirt. I'm going so blind these days.

I LOVE HU GE forever!!!!

oops my bad... yeah the sparkles are from her shirt. I'm going so blind these days.

I LOVE HU GE forever!!!!
    lol its ok

oh, the one dubbed in many voices is out too, it's up to episode 21 so far.

not sure if anyone asked this before, but there's a scene where Ouyang Ke is stuck under a giant boulder on the beach. and they had no way of getting him. i can't help but wonder why they can't just dig him out =/ i thought huang rong was suppose to be super smart... was this scene in the book also?
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Quote Originally Posted by babiadorkable View Post
    oh, the one dubbed in many voices is out too, it's up to episode 21 so far.

not sure if anyone asked this before, but there's a scene where Ouyang Ke is stuck under a giant boulder on the beach. and they had no way of getting him. i can't help but wonder why they can't just dig him out =/ i thought huang rong was suppose to be super smart... was this scene in the book also?
    Yeah the scene was in the book. What did you mean by dig him out though? Did you mean trying to get him out from underneath?

yeah, they could've just got him out from under by digging a small hole.

Quote Originally Posted by babiadorkable View Post
    yeah, they could've just got him out from under by digging a small hole.
    i dont think that that wouldve worked, cause then the boulder would just sink deeper with the hole. idk, it just doesnt seem logical i guess, like, i cant really imagine them doing that. idk.

From what I remember the rock already cave in pretty good on his leg so digging him out from under, the whole weight of the rock would probably ram down on him much faster.

I wouldn't have minded if they just left him there to die. I didn't like his character, and he really creeped me out.

They changed so much in the story, they might as well made him die there anyway.

the boulder was pretty big, so i dont think a small hole will cause it to tumble down further...

or they could've dig a giant hole on the other side
    so the rock would fall on the other side, thus, his legs would be free.

yeah alot of of my cousins n family like this version compared to the 80's version. we're all above 23, wish this series would be longer. anyone remember if in this series was there a scene where yang kang got hurt n mu ni chi gave him blood like the 80s version?

wish their could've been a better epic fight scene at the end with all the greats fighting n hong qi kong vs ou yang fong figh would've been better. over all this series wasn't about special effects but character development, story, n family bonds etc like rest of li guo li series. can't wait for him to make a sequel with hu ge as yang guo. then hu ge as ling hu chong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban View Post
    yeah alot of of my cousins n family like this version compared to the 80's version. we're all above 23, wish this series would be longer. anyone remember if in this series was there a scene where yang kang got hurt n mu ni chi gave him blood like the 80s version?

wish their could've been a better epic fight scene at the end with all the greats fighting n hong qi kong vs ou yang fong figh would've been better. over all this series wasn't about special effects but character development, story, n family bonds etc like rest of li guo li series. can't wait for him to make a sequel with hu ge as yang guo. then hu ge as ling hu chong.
    For me, is kinda the opposite. I really enjoy the 83's version and I am under 23, so i guess is before my generation. Is most your cousins females? Because they might enjoy this one more cuz of all the romance scenes.

no their all males lol. they don't really enjoy the romance scenes but know its necessary for the series and i guess emphasize with it or something iono. they all told me as well as alot of old folks in stockton, california, that they like the new story for each character and how he they became the way they are etc. my oldest sisters n brothers their like 40 or something like this series of course of the romance scenes and basically the actors who portrayed them they said they did a good job basically when seeing the emotional scenes the actors facial expression made it very sad with the sad music n story going on.

i of course like most of the versions, 80s versions for me i enjoy it bc barbara yung every time she acted smart/cunning etc she always have that cute smile happy smile she always does that makes her very beautiful. i too love the old characters who portrayed HYS, OYF, CBT, H7Q, etc.

by far everyone i know who rented this/bought this series love it as much as the old one not because of graphics, but story wise, character change more emphasis on other characters, actions scenes were entertaining (imo it could've been better) but hey hu ge came out of accident they had couple months before they get attack by a bunch of angry fans.

i'm not a romance guy myself but i gotta say i love the part where huang rong told her father etc that if guo jing gets married she'll get married but would always love him. that was pretty touching as well as her the part where she always say they would always live and die together especially on island scene since this versions doesn't say they live or die,

so for some new people i think they would love this series alot since they don't have other versions to compare to.

yeah Ariel is pretty cute, the acting was well done, and I liked how Yang Kang actually learn the "Yang's Family spear stances", but i have trouble calling this serie an wuxia adaption just because the fight scene is so bad.

yeah, barbara is my favorite HR too. My favorite scenes were her in the beggar costume. Her fight fighting scene were not bad too which Ariel lack. You can Ariel is not very athletic during her actions scenes, or maybe just because she did not have enuagh to eat cuz of her dieting.

I don't like how they change the story...

and what is up with Ou Yang Ke's family history? His mom practice the Toad Stance and got ugly and never regret sleeping with Ou Yang Feng?

Mu Nian Ci and YK did their deed right near OYK;s dead body?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

i just finished watching this series.... and oh man they change so much but in a good way... i felt like they kinda rush it at the end a bit.... and i was sad cause the series was over... no more ariel and hu ge... Good series but too short make me want more!!!!