Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104
Results 2,061 to 2,068 of 2068

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008 《射雕英雄传》 - Hu Ge, Ariel Lin, Yuan Hong

I believe this has been covered previously. It seems that it was actually Tangren's (or the director's) decision not to shoot the ROCH sequel.

Thank you for the reply. As you can see, I kind of got on the bandwagon a bit late so I wouldn't know where to look (I also don't speak Chinese so I can't search for myself). That's utterly heartbreaking news because I love what they've done with this reboot. I try to be excited about the other adaptation, but everything about YZ's remake from browsing its thread and reading about how he handled Smiling Proud Wanderer has been a one-step-forward-two-steps-backward experience for me, lol.

ETA: Was there a specific reason as to why not?
    Last edited by Khanhleesi; 05-30-14 at 12:42 AM.

Banned

Hmm, why is there no thread for LOCH 2017? It has already been cast and shooting started in March....

Quote Originally Posted by hirobo2 View Post
    Hmm, why is there no thread for LOCH 2017? It has already been cast and shooting started in March....
    There really doesn't need to be lol~ not popular enough... :OO I'm more surprised that there's no thread for Yang Mi's Les Interpretes, Zhao Li Ying/LiYiFeng's Zhu Xian, LiYiFeng's MaQue or even Zheng Shuang/Yang yang's Just One Smile is Very Alluring~ Looking forward to all of them haha

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by starryblue View Post
    There really doesn't need to be lol~ not popular enough... :OO I'm more surprised that there's no thread for Yang Mi's Les Interpretes, Zhao Li Ying/LiYiFeng's Zhu Xian, LiYiFeng's MaQue or even Zheng Shuang/Yang yang's Just One Smile is Very Alluring~ Looking forward to all of them haha
    What? Gordon Chan is making 3D LOCH movie(s). And the last TV adaptation was 8 years ago. Have ppl suddenly lost faith/interest in LOCH TV?

Quote Originally Posted by hirobo2 View Post
    What? Gordon Chan is making 3D LOCH movie(s). And the last TV adaptation was 8 years ago. Have ppl suddenly lost faith/interest in LOCH TV?
    Actually, the news about Gordon Chan making LOCH thr movie had been hears since several years ago. Then again, no more news yet..so sometimes I wonder whether they were really gonna do it or not. I guess they are.

@starryblue, fyi regarding Zhu Xian, there IS a thread about it here. But the title is Legend of Chusen .

Quote Originally Posted by luna_lucid View Post
    Actually, the news about Gordon Chan making LOCH thr movie had been hears since several years ago. Then again, no more news yet..so sometimes I wonder whether they were really gonna do it or not. I guess they are.

@starryblue, fyi regarding Zhu Xian, there IS a thread about it here. But the title is Legend of Chusen .
    Ah I see thanks! Actually I got into mainland dramas coz of LOCH2008~ I use to watch heaps of tvb and really enjoyed JinYong's novel adaptions haha~
    I think people lost faith after Yu Zheng's ROCH D: also I heard he was gonna make HSDS >.> not sure how true though D:

Quote Originally Posted by starryblue View Post
    Ah I see thanks! Actually I got into mainland dramas coz of LOCH2008~ I use to watch heaps of tvb and really enjoyed JinYong's novel adaptions haha~
    I think people lost faith after Yu Zheng's ROCH D: also I heard he was gonna make HSDS >.> not sure how true though D:
    I also enjoy Jin Yong's adaptations . Nowadays, almost all of series have magical world as the background. I really miss pure wuxia with interesting conflicts and adventures like Jin Yong's stories.

Regarding HSDS, well, with so many criticism on ROCH, perhaps YZ takes some time to research on how to make a proper adaptation . We'll see