Page 17 of 104 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008 《射雕英雄传》 - Hu Ge, Ariel Lin, Yuan Hong

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    I like the story of LOCH, Ariel and Hu Ge, but GOSH.... I am SO sick of all these remakes... Plus, the most recent remake was only 3 years ago... WHY make another one so soon?? Are they truly running out of stories?? OR are they just wanting to promote the new stars???
    i think they should try writing some new stories
    they usually don't start off as popular though. I mean, people tend to watch remakes if they're fans of the book, series etc, while a new story might not be received well.

That's true, but I think people should give new stars and stories a try since they may end up liking them... But then again, there are many people that refuse to try new things.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    That's true, but I think people should give new stars and stories a try since they may end up liking them... But then again, there are many people that refuse to try new things.
    i'm sick of LOCH remakes... i would willingly try something new, unless it sounds really terrible... like KEN as a wuxia hero!

You forgot about HXM as WXB.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    i'm sick of LOCH remakes... i would willingly try something new, unless it sounds really terrible... like KEN as a wuxia hero!

I agree with you!! I have been waiting for something new and fresh for a long time. BUT, there is remake after remake after remake... I wouldn't mind it is a remake of something that I haven't seen for a LONG time. For example, if it were a remake of a GL novel that I haven't seen yet or haven't seen for a long time, it would feel like something new. But with JY novels, they have been remade WAY too many times that it has lost all of its flavor... sigh...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Would you guys watch a remake of Chinese Paladin?
    be happy

i dont get it. wat's the differences btw loch and roch. aint they abt the same guy and almost the same stuff?
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

Quote Originally Posted by sw33t_angel
    i dont get it. wat's the differences btw loch and roch. aint they abt the same guy and almost the same stuff?
    did you just crawl out of a cave or something?
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

ignorance is bliss
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Idiot's Guide to Condor Trilogy:

Part 1 - LOCH
    Part 2 - ROCH
    Part 3 - HSDS

Quote Originally Posted by aiza11
    Would you guys watch a remake of Chinese Paladin?
    I saw the original and that was quite enough.
    I am a culture unto myself.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    director.... CRAZY

first there's that small gap between LOCH 03 and this new version

secondly, you have to choose a decent looking HR... Ariel can look kinda cute...but she's not as beautiful and cute as HR...

i don't think Barbara is very beautiful... but she's cute and pretty, and in comparison to ariel... a lot better looking

Zhou Xun is also average looking IMO, but is still a lot prettier than Ariel is....

the girl in the 94 version, i can't remember her name, but she was quite beautiful

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/O-O-O/LOCH_94.jpg')
    This lady/women is the beutiful and talented our beloved ATHENA CHU..she played the best out of all in my opinion because i have never seen the very first original LOCH...and i have seen the second one...

but the new girl is quit cute or okay for LOCH 2006..
    Last edited by faye1; 07-11-06 at 09:50 PM.
    So in love with Shao Feng(sword of romance), Dicky Cheung, Wallace Huo, Hu Ge, Vincent Jiao, Vincent Zhao, Steve ma.

The actual original one was made in 1976 with Michelle Yim as Huang Rong. I never saw that one myself since it is way too old....The 80s version is the best in terms of acting... You guys should really see it if you haven't yet..

GO HERE: [ http://taykis.tripod.com/connections.html ]
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

So I see alot of discussion on Ariel and Hu Ge ect.... I was wondering (sinc Nic's name is included) what Nic's role in here is. Who does he play, is he one of the main characters or is he a guest apparence?

Quote Originally Posted by haibinglover
    So I see alot of discussion on Ariel and Hu Ge ect.... I was wondering (sinc Nic's name is included) what Nic's role in here is. Who does he play, is he one of the main characters or is he a guest apparence?

someone said he plays Yang Kang

LOL. Funny replies in this thread.

Personally i like the girl that played HR in 2003, but the guy was bleh. O_O Though i still can't image ariel playing HR, I'll give her a change because she really has slimmed down a whole lot. If she continues to slim down a bit, with the right make-up she'll be really beautiful.

and Hu Ge? it depends on how he's dressed =)
    Watching: White Robe of Love - Ady and Dylan Forever
    Tokyo Juliet (currently addicted) Wu Zun is hot

Quote Originally Posted by pure1
    Though i still can't image ariel playing HR, I'll give her a change because she really has slimmed down a whole lot. If she continues to slim down a bit, with the right make-up she'll be really beautiful.
    nah, i don't think ariel should slim down any more. She has a naturally "bigger" head because of the chubby cheek effect. If she were to lose a lot of weight, she would actually look like a lollipop.

Hahaha... your term of lollipop cracks me up. Yup, I think Ariel looks fine now, hope that she won't silm down anymore... don't like her with an anorexic look!

Quote Originally Posted by pure1
    LOL. Funny replies in this thread.

Personally i like the girl that played HR in 2003, but the guy was bleh. O_O Though i still can't image ariel playing HR, I'll give her a change because she really has slimmed down a whole lot. If she continues to slim down a bit, with the right make-up she'll be really beautiful.

and Hu Ge? it depends on how he's dressed =)

she would probabl faint from exhaustion or be unable to walk due to malnutrition if she lost more weight