Page 29 of 104 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979 ... LastLast

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008 《射雕英雄传》 - Hu Ge, Ariel Lin, Yuan Hong

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    i'm too clean and innocent to judge what is appropriate for sleaze.
    i'm sure you would be the better person to judge...well, you and sugar...our 2 most hormonal women in this forum currently.
    it was not my fault!

Actually, what i approved of was not the sleaze i think he's good for the role of Yang Kang, and i thought he was good as Lin Pin Zhi.
    In fact, i am now starting to think this may not be such a flop after all. The costumes here are at least better than Chu Liu Xiang, Flying Fox and DOMD.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    it was not my fault!

Actually, what i approved of was not the sleaze i think he's good for the role of Yang Kang, and i thought he was good as Lin Pin Zhi.
    In fact, i am now starting to think this may not be such a flop after all. The costumes here are at least better than Chu Liu Xiang, Flying Fox and DOMD.
    agree...the costumes are much more pleasing though i have some complaints. yet, given our other options for soon to be released series...loch isn't all that bad. i just wish well...we've all already expressed our desire to see a more fitting actress take on the role of hr. hopefully, ariel can surprise us.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    and my previous comment was to counter your comment how Ariel doesn't look intelligent - how can you equate looks to intelligence? u can look dumb, but to look intelligent is much harder...
    even if it is hard, there are still ppl out there tat looks intelligent, arent there. besides, do u read the novel on LOCH, hr is supposed to look intelligent.
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

it was not my fault!

ZJZ is a old twit .
    Linked cities director is much better, if only he had more money to film series.

That director didn't make any more series?

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    ZJZ is a old twit .
    Linked cities director is much better, if only he had more money to film series.

i'm too clean and innocent to judge what is appropriate for sleaze.

i'm sure you would be the better person to judge...well, you and sugar...our 2 most hormonal women in this forum currently.

you approve for your heart's desire.

I don't like OYK.. and i don't like the actor.. but after seeing him as LPZ, i thought he looks sleazy and fiiting for this role DON't overthink.. women
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I don't like OYK.. and i don't like the actor.. but after seeing him as LPZ, i thought he looks sleazy and fiiting for this role DON't overthink.. women
    like excelsior says...my IQ is too minimal to overthink situations. i only speak what this little mind of mine observes and it sees you pining for sleazy men.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

like excelsior says...my IQ is too minimal to overthink situations. i only speak what this little mind of mine observes and it sees you pining for sleazy men.
    I like Wallace, Chen Kun, Nie Yuan, Bosco. MKW, Andy, TOny, u calling them sleazy?

I like Wallace, Chen Kun, Nie Yuan, Bosco. MKW, Andy, TOny, u calling them sleazy?
    you're omni-sexual...you like everyone and everything...including sleazy and non-sleazy men...and women.

How to look intelligent?
    I'd say: alert eyes, calm face, and straight posture
    Kind of Joe Cheng/Jiang Zhi Shu-ish

I can't wait to see this though: Hu Ge looks like he would make
    a really great Guo Jing. He'll be super funny!
    Ariel Lin, don't know why no one approves of her. She'd make
    a great Huang Rong. Cute, witty, and she already has great
    chemistry with the lead, Hu Ge because they've acted as a couple
    before. Besides, has any drama she's been in come out at the bottom?
    Well, besides Love Contract, but it was mostly cause the ending KILLED.

you're omni-sexual...you like everyone and everything...including sleazy and non-sleazy men...and women.

I never said i liked everyone or anything, You assumed I did sweetie. I don't like OYK as a char nor do am I fond with the actor.. but I approve the actor playing the char because he made a sleazy LPZ.

Ariel,. I have to see if she can pull HR off. She looks cute. but acting-wise, I am not so sure. Pictures don't prove to me anything anymore. *thanks ROCH*

Ariel,. I have to see if she can pull HR off. She looks cute. but acting-wise, I am not so sure. Pictures don't prove to me anything anymore. *thanks ROCH*
    lol, what does that mean, sugar?
    I'm taking it as you're disappointed with it?
    Cause I am too..pretty much
    The only person I don't get mad at
    is probably Li Mo Chou...which doesn't make me seem
    like such a great person, huh?

It's been forever since I've seen LOCH. I remember like...
    snatches and flashes of scenes. =]
    Hope this one is good

Quote Originally Posted by CatchyPhrase
    lol, what does that mean, sugar?
    I'm taking it as you're disappointed with it?
    Cause I am too..pretty much
    The only person I don't get mad at
    is probably Li Mo Chou...which doesn't make me seem
    like such a great person, huh?

It's been forever since I've seen LOCH. I remember like...
    snatches and flashes of scenes. =]
    Hope this one is good

YOu should know what I mean if you watched it. The scenery, special effetcs, and promo pics made me want to watch ROCH. HXM looks completely hot as YG... but then after watching, dissapointments and heartbreaks followed

YOu should know what I mean if you watched it. The scenery, special effetcs, and promo pics made me want to watch ROCH. HXM looks completely hot as YG... but then after watching, dissapointments and heartbreaks followed
    i agree

I thought HXM was going to be the greatest YG ever, but look what happened!
    i have certainly learnt my lesson there... the promo pics were so enticing and pretty, and there were so many trailers, MVs, etc to get everyone hyped up. i was so disappointed after watching it

that's why i think this one might be ok. See, i have no expectations from this after hearing that the director was CP's director, and Ariel was playing HR. So it might surprise

i agree
    I thought HXM was going to be the greatest YG ever, but look what happened!
    i have certainly learnt my lesson there... the promo pics were so enticing and pretty, and there were so many trailers, MVs, etc to get everyone hyped up. i was so disappointed after watching it

that's why i think this one might be ok. See, i have no expectations from this after hearing that the director was CP's director, and Ariel was playing HR. So it might surprise
    let me share in . i seriously got so excited, it wasn't even funny. i have never anticipated a new series like that before. i blame it all on those mvs and various clips posted by fans! the music and the way the clips were put together really brought out the best in ROCH. who could have guessed the result was so bleh? had i not expected so much out of the series, i probably would have been more forgiving toward the shortcomings.

i've been tramautized so badly that i don't even dare watch the bi xue jian trailers. and it's taking a toll on me . i'll have to wait for others to watch loch first and give reviews before i'll venture in . based on the pictures, the cast is alright. nothing spectacular, but also not awfully dreadful either. at least i'm not sickened by the costumes. actingwise, we'll have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365
    at least i'm not sickened by the costumes. actingwise, we'll have to wait and see.
    yea, that's certainly something i haven't felt for a while now
    Costumes in this series seem pretty nice, and the cast looks ok. I don't like the two leads in those roles, but they can both act, so hopefully that will be enough

the cast, for ROCH, looked so perfect... most hyped up series for me, and also biggest letdown cruel, cruel world. Now i have to hope BXJ will be good, since i'm almost as hyped up for that as for ROCH.

Now i have to hope BXJ will be good, since i'm almost as hyped up for that as for ROCH.
    why do you have to go and say that ? do you know how hard it is for me to refrain from watching the trailers? i don't want any hype. no disappointment. must stay unbias.

i was kidna hoping hu ge will be OYK. if he can make me actually like the character, that's acting talent right there

why do you have to go and say that ? do you know how hard it is for me to refrain from watching the trailers? i don't want any hype. no disappointment. must stay unbias.
    we'll judge first for you. Then you won't have to suffer
    i wonder if anyone voluteered to watch Flying Fox first... i don't want that task

i was kidna hoping hu ge will be OYK. if he can make me actually like the character, that's acting talent right there
    wishful thinking
    i bet they're get an ugly, uncharismatic guy to play OYK and we will hate him as much as we ever did.

edit: oops, misread previous posts. I think he'll be good as OYK, judging by his role in XAJH
    Last edited by 0-0-0; 08-12-06 at 11:48 PM.

I never said i liked everyone or anything, You assumed I did sweetie. I don't like OYK as a char nor do am I fond with the actor.. but I approve the actor playing the char because he made a sleazy LPZ.
    lol...i know you don't like sleazy men...argh...if you did then we would not have much to say when im'ing.

she's not cute enough imo...but i hope she can pull off the role. like is said, it's all relative. compared to the other options we have right now (domd, flying fox, clh) loch isn't all that bad anymore.

but bxj is another story. it's THE wuxia series compared the rest of what is available. as for roch...i had some expectations for it then it went downhill when i saw the acting by both leads and their lack of chemistry and horrific cgi...well....i lost faith in zjz.

bxj may just redeem zjz for me...even though i know that he didn't really bother with the series and rushed through it. however, that seems to work out for the best, huh? look at the time he's spending on domd and look how disastrous the series seem so far.

maybe this loch's director can teach zjz a thing or two about making a proper series with decent costume and good acting. well...chinese paladin isn't exactly wuxia.
    Last edited by patricia n; 08-12-06 at 11:50 PM.

bxj may just redeem zjz for me...even though i know that he didn't really bother with the series and rushed through it. however, that seems to work out for the best, huh? look at the time he's spending on domd and look how disastrous the series seem so far.
    yes, one of the reasons i have high hopes for BXJ, is that ZJZ can't be bothered doing anything with it, such as excessive editing and CGI.

Personally, i don't think CP's director was very good at all, and the costumes for this series aren't spectacular. I think it's more our drop in standards after the revelation of the new DOMD costumes

i want to see the director of Linked Cities do a remake. i would watch that instead of ZJZ anyday