Page 65 of 104 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 2068

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008 《射雕英雄传》 - Hu Ge, Ariel Lin, Yuan Hong

English subbed 18 min trailer from d-addicts.com, download and enjoy :

http://www.4shared.com/file/46353437...dictscom.html?

(Credit to [Jiang Hu] Legend of Condor Heroes 2008 Extended Trailer Eng @ d-addicts.com)

so with the 18 minute trailer isn't that more of a promo? non the less wouldn't that mean the series will be airing soon? which means torrents should be available n it should be released on vcd/dvd soon. man won't be long til its dubbed in khmer then or english subs.

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    same actor
    yeah there was a loch in 2003 with li ya peng and zhou xun. theyre making another one. jin yong's novels are really things to turn into series and there are constantly remakes of them.
    Thanks, ChineseChik!

I think I have the 2003 LOCH on VCD, but it has no English subtitles. I'm going to have to watch a subtitled version first so I can understand the story.

I've only seen two episodes of Fox Volant so far, but from what I've seen I think Anthony Wong will make a great Huang Yao Shi.

hey sniffles i don't know if its against the rules to recommend other sites, but on crunchyroll.com they have legend of the condor heroes 2003 with english subs i think. alot of chinese/asian dramas/movies there. you should try watching the other versions as well. 80s with barbra and felix(don't let the graphics or old school stuff not make you watch it, its very good), then the 90s with julian and athena.

it gives you a pretty much comparison between the different versions. and its nice to see different people play the roles then compare etc.

heres a link http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseriesmedia?id=2873 not sure tho i think u have to register which is free so don't worry.

Quick (non) update on LOCH airing: I just checked on ihuge.net, and someone checked the schedule for the Zhejiang Entertainment TV station to see if LOCH was airing May 8th, as rumors has been saying. However, it looks like LOCH is *not* on the lineup for May 8th, so no idea when LOCH will be broadcasting now... *sigh*. (Also, it looks like the Zhejiang Entertainment station will be broadcasting 4 other big dramas in the upcoming months, so it's likely that LOCH may not be shown until after the Olympics... ) Noooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban View Post
    hey sniffles i don't know if its against the rules to recommend other sites, but on crunchyroll.com they have legend of the condor heroes 2003 with english subs i think. alot of chinese/asian dramas/movies there. you should try watching the other versions as well. 80s with barbra and felix(don't let the graphics or old school stuff not make you watch it, its very good), then the 90s with julian and athena.

it gives you a pretty much comparison between the different versions. and its nice to see different people play the roles then compare etc.

heres a link http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseriesmedia?id=2873 not sure tho i think u have to register which is free so don't worry.
    Thanks, Mido-Ban!! I had a look at d-addicts but they didn't have it with English subs. I'll give crunchyroll a try.

Ah, if only I could go back in time and learn Mandarin. I think I'm too old to learn a new language now.

Quote Originally Posted by sniffles View Post
    Thanks, Mido-Ban!! I had a look at d-addicts but they didn't have it with English subs. I'll give crunchyroll a try.

Ah, if only I could go back in time and learn Mandarin. I think I'm too old to learn a new language now.
    yeah i have it. havent watched it in a while though...
    and if u really wanna learn its never too late! granted, u probably pick up things easier and faster as a kid, but nothings impossible.
    cant wait till loch comes out!!!!

You can download the English subbed trailer torrent here: http://d-addicts.com/forum/torrents....r+heroes+2008+

Please don't support sites like Crunchyroll or Mysoju because they endanger the efforts of subbers by placing them in higher risk of legal actions.

Quote Originally Posted by swimfishyswim06 View Post
    Quick (non) update on LOCH airing: I just checked on ihuge.net, and someone checked the schedule for the Zhejiang Entertainment TV station to see if LOCH was airing May 8th, as rumors has been saying. However, it looks like LOCH is *not* on the lineup for May 8th, so no idea when LOCH will be broadcasting now... *sigh*. (Also, it looks like the Zhejiang Entertainment station will be broadcasting 4 other big dramas in the upcoming months, so it's likely that LOCH may not be shown until after the Olympics... ) Noooo!
    After Olympics, oh no, many dramas will wait until Olympics finished to air, why doesn't LOCH make a difference, hix? Miss Jing Ge & Kang Ge !!!
    Last edited by guojing_gege; 05-06-08 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by swimfishyswim06 View Post
    aww dammit!!! i want my DVDs!!!!! WA!!!

Smile Huang Rong

I would have to disagree with the comment that Huang Rong is not supposed to be cute. When she was around 15 [the age her story starts in LOCH] she was supposed to be cute, mischevious and a spoiled brat but as she got older she became less of a brat and more mature. I think she was supposed to look beautiful and cute. Also her personality was cute. But that's just the opinion of her daughter.

-Guo Xiang ( :

i dunno i think ariel looks very cute and mature at the same time. she lost alot of her chubby cheeks from her previous roles. regardless imho she looks really cute and beautiful. remember "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".. but seriously after olympics..is this real confirmed news? i mean hu ge already started kung fu lovers hasn't he? n series was finish filming and editing/cgi etc in april. i'm expecting this series will be out no later then june. may is already start of summer, june would be best time to put the series on regardless of the stupid olympics playing or not(sorry for those who loves olympics).

oh yeah and sorry for talking about the crunchyroll thingy. just was trying to help those who doesn't have the series already watch the series with english subs.

It was weird. In the trailer, I saw some scenes where she had chubby cheeks and other scenes where she had a thinner face. I guess the reason was that she went on a crash diet to fit the role after some criticism.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Maybe Ariel looked chubbier in the scenes that were filmed right after the hiatus during which she was filming for They Kissed Again. She had to regain some weight for TKA (because her character wasn't supposed to be very thin and pretty) and then lose the weight again for LOCH. Poor girl!

Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaGem View Post
    Maybe Ariel looked chubbier in the scenes that were filmed right after the hiatus during which she was filming for They Kissed Again. She had to regain some weight for TKA (because her character wasn't supposed to be very thin and pretty) and then lose the weight again for LOCH. Poor girl!
    yeah well thats what most actresses/actors do all the time. different roles they take require them to have different features. but yeah that sounds really harsh, i would never be able to gain/lost weight like that so fast.

well, ariel still look cute in any way. And i will still love her..

what i most hate most was LOCH being delayed. i had wait a long enough for it. It not fair.

and when is the date of olympic?---(not a fan of its!!)

Quote Originally Posted by forU4nd1 View Post

what i most hate most was LOCH being delayed. i had wait a long enough for it. It not fair.
    The wait for ROCH was much longer than this will be.

Quote Originally Posted by forU4nd1 View Post

and when is the date of olympic?---(not a fan of its!!)
    Hi forU4nd1,

If my memory serves me well, Olympic Beijing 2008 will take place on 08-08-2008 !!!

And sorry in advance in case the information is not correct !!!

Quote Originally Posted by guojing_gege View Post
    Hi forU4nd1,

If my memory serves me well, Olympic Beijing 2008 will take place on 08-08-2008 !!!

And sorry in advance in case the information is not correct !!!
    nope thats right. chinese people believe in eight as a very good lucky number, so the olympics is that date. many peolpe also get married on that date, if not 8-18

Well, i guess that doesn't look to good for me.
    it so long to wait LOCH... (just hoping that there another good series to make the time pass away) <---- Very Boring in Life Without a SameThing To See

But Thanks Anyway guys..