Page 75 of 104 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2068

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008 《射雕英雄传》 - Hu Ge, Ariel Lin, Yuan Hong

I'm still looking forward to receiving my DVD set, but I can tell from looking at this thread that I'm going to have to try really hard not to compare it to the book or the '03 version all the time.

I just finished watching the part in the '03 version where GJ discovers that his masters have apparently been killed by HYS. I hope the new version does that better. The '03 version did it too quickly and GJ didn't seem upset enough. It was underplayed too much. I was really looking forward to the scene of GJ using QJF's balance beam to try to smash the tomb door, and they left that scene out.

Mostly I'm hoping for a series I can share with my husband. I hope he likes it. I'm watching the '03 version with no English subtitles, so he won't watch it with me.
    你看这些云彩,聚了又散,散了又聚,人生离合也是一样。

My package from Yesasia came yesterday, but they sent me the wrong set - no English subs!

Quote Originally Posted by sniffles View Post
    My package from Yesasia came yesterday, but they sent me the wrong set - no English subs!
    Sniffles, I hate to tell this, but there is no English subs version of this series out. The first version of a series never have English subs. You have to wait a few months before an English subs version of this series is out. The version of this series on Yesasia listed no English subs.

P.S. They also listed this series as pre-order and you already got the DVD, so you can tell how reliable Yesasia is, but I'm pretty sure there is no English subs yet because it always takes a few months.
    Last edited by LiarLiar; 07-29-08 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LiarLiar View Post
    Sniffles, I hate to tell this, but there is no English subs version of this series out. The first version of a series never have English subs. You have to wait a few months before an English subs version of this series is out. The version of this series on Yesasia listed no English subs.

P.S. They also listed this series as pre-order and you already got the DVD, so you can tell how reliable Yesasia is, but I'm pretty sure there is no English subs yet because it always takes a few months.
    They do have an English sub version listed on their site with a projected release date of August 1, which is what I pre-ordered. My order confirmation shows it as English sub, and I rechecked the site last night to make sure I hadn't selected the wrong thing. You have to look under "all movies" and then scroll down to "English subtitled" to find it, though.

I've had good luck with Yesasia so far, so I'm just going to assume that someone in the order department was a little overzealous. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long before the English sub version becomes available.

Quote Originally Posted by sniffles View Post
    They do have an English sub version listed on their site with a projected release date of August 1, which is what I pre-ordered. My order confirmation shows it as English sub, and I rechecked the site last night to make sure I hadn't selected the wrong thing. You have to look under "all movies" and then scroll down to "English subtitled" to find it, though.

I've had good luck with Yesasia so far, so I'm just going to assume that someone in the order department was a little overzealous. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long before the English sub version becomes available.

Do you have a link? I only see the chinese sub version.

yeah i think those who purchased off yesasia misread...even tho its u.s. version it says it comes with simplified chinese subtitles, no english audio or subs. but watchable on u.s. dvd.

i actually like this version the best so far imho. it has more romance building up their relationships, character development, actions scenes are pretty cool, costumes are pretty nice, wish guo jing had better hair style before last few episodes...

skipped some episode but how will they make a continuation to rotch? i mean yang kang died by someone else, how will yang guo be pissed off at guo jing n huang rong. i mean theirs no confirmation of a sequel but still, more then likely if this gets hi ratings their more then likely to produce a sequel.

all in all i hope these guys make State of Divinity hu ge as ling hu chong.

Quote Originally Posted by artage View Post
    Do you have a link? I only see the chinese sub version.
    Grrr. You're right. I don't see "English subtitled" on there anywhere now, but I could swear it said that when I first went to place my order. My order confirmation just says "US version", too.

Sigh. Guess I'll be waiting a while to see this one after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban View Post
    skipped some episode but how will they make a continuation to rotch? i mean yang kang died by someone else, how will yang guo be pissed off at guo jing n huang rong. i mean theirs no confirmation of a sequel but still, more then likely if this gets hi ratings their more then likely to produce a sequel.
    I don't think there will be any sequel of roch on this adaption as there is really way too many adaption recently for this two books.

Quote Originally Posted by ken2004 View Post
    I don't think there will be any sequel of roch on this adaption as there is really way too many adaption recently for this two books.
    I agree...its been only last year they made ROCH...it'll have to wait at least another 3-4 years before another adaption

yea i agree that's why i don't mind of the director n producer n these casting make new version of heaven sword dragon saber, state of divinity/smiling proud wanderer, or demi god semi devil. i prefer there style over zjz high production filming...dunno just these guys are more appealing to me.

Part 1 (Chapters 1-25) DVD is out in Singapore for SGD39.95

yesasia is being weird with my order 0_0
    I pre-ordered this series on July 26th...then later I got an email saying that it was shipped on the same day........0_0 I thought pre-order meant you get it after the release date? I chose the free shipping(Super Saver), the 5-10 days delivery one....and they gave me an USPS shipping number...and everytime I try to track it down it says "there's no record of this item".
    So I called Yesasia earlier today and they told me that it was shipped on the 26th, but it was shipped from HONG KONG so it takes a few days to get to the US...but why give me an USPS tracking number when it hasn't even reached the US yet?!

this happened to anyone else besides me?

not too sure about yesasia but some other website i order game accessories from did exact same thing...gave me tracking number but all it said was item has shipped try checking again 2 days.

man i wish this series come out with english subs...i prefer original language spoken then dubbed.

I don't understand why yesasia.com say to preorder when my local store have stock on July 13. I'm lucky that my friend order it for me from taiseng. So I received my set.

Also it's 6DVD not 5DVD like it list on yesasia.com
    The Eng sub will not release for another 2 to 3 month according to Taiseng staff on most of the series.

anyone watch this yet? how is this version compare to the TVB version? is this better? i want to watch it but not sure if it's worth my time, i totallyh dislike huang xiao ming royal tramp version so i was wondering if this probably the same....i usually think on those classic ones TVB ones are the best so yeah...
    Aaron Yan Mike He
    Yamapi Kim HyunJoong Lee Joon Lee HongKi

Quote Originally Posted by saranghaeyo View Post
    yesasia is being weird with my order 0_0
    I pre-ordered this series on July 26th...then later I got an email saying that it was shipped on the same day........0_0 I thought pre-order meant you get it after the release date? I chose the free shipping(Super Saver), the 5-10 days delivery one....and they gave me an USPS shipping number...and everytime I try to track it down it says "there's no record of this item".
    So I called Yesasia earlier today and they told me that it was shipped on the 26th, but it was shipped from HONG KONG so it takes a few days to get to the US...but why give me an USPS tracking number when it hasn't even reached the US yet?!

this happened to anyone else besides me?
    usually when they give u a notice that they ship it, it doesn't mean they actually ship it, they just notified the shipper to expect a package so usually when yesasia send u the email it still takes up the the 5-10 days with super saver, i buy alot from yesasia so i'm know that how it works. so basically the tracking # is useless b/c it's never update since they really didn't ship i tout yet then by the time u receive it, then the status will be shown so it's pointless
    Aaron Yan Mike He
    Yamapi Kim HyunJoong Lee Joon Lee HongKi

Quote Originally Posted by nancie View Post
    usually when they give u a notice that they ship it, it doesn't mean they actually ship it, they just notified the shipper to expect a package so usually when yesasia send u the email it still takes up the the 5-10 days with super saver, i buy alot from yesasia so i'm know that how it works. so basically the tracking # is useless b/c it's never update since they really didn't ship i tout yet then by the time u receive it, then the status will be shown so it's pointless

eh. But I called Yesasia and they told me they shipped it on the 26th......

anyone wants the beginning themesong and also the ending themesong i have it anyone wants it let me know u can email me

My Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket View Post
    There seem to be no sound.