Page 82 of 104 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2068

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008 《射雕英雄传》 - Hu Ge, Ariel Lin, Yuan Hong

If you ariel's fan, you will definitely love her in this series. Once the series progressed, you will see the complete maturity of HR, especially near the last couple of episodes. The transition is very good from a selfish, bratty adolescent, to a mature, self-sacrificing woman. Another recommendation is to keep your finger on the Forward button everytime MNC and YK pop up...it's for your own good

Quote Originally Posted by drymonkey View Post
    If you ariel's fan, you will definitely love her in this series. Once the series progressed, you will see the complete maturity of HR, especially near the last couple of episodes. The transition is very good from a selfish, bratty adolescent, to a mature, self-sacrificing woman. Another recommendation is to keep your finger on the Forward button everytime MNC and YK pop up...it's for your own good
    hey! i like YK! even if it is just because he's hot...

my mom thinks that Ariel Lin's version of the character is downright pathetic. She thinks Ariel is very ugly and dirty. (dont ask me how she got the dirty impression)
    My Loves...
    : LEE MIN HO
    HUANG XIAO MING
    YAN KUAN
    TAKESHI KANESHIRO
    BOYS OVER FLOWERS!
    SS501!

Quote Originally Posted by vivy17 View Post
    my mom thinks that Ariel Lin's version of the character is downright pathetic. She thinks Ariel is very ugly and dirty. (dont ask me how she got the dirty impression)
    ...woah...your mom's harsh...but funny

My cousin thinks Ariel looks like a kid, but that's probably why I like Ariel.

Your mom probably thinks Ariel Lin Yi Chen looks like a little imp, and she would be right too haha.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by vivy17 View Post
    Well everyone entitled to their own opinion...doesn't necessary mean we have to be agreeing with one another. There already been posts about the whole "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" concept so I am not going down there again. While Ariel is certainly not the prettiest of the HR past and future to come, I certainly would not consider her the ugly. When watching a series, I usually value acting more than just a pretty face, or else I would already be head over heel for MNC in this series or of course LYF as Dragon Girl. Of all the past HR up to this point, I feel that Ariel's character came the closest to portraying a complete HR, from the full transition of adolescent, rebel teen to a responsbile, mature woman. Then again, that just my two cents.

the HR chick in this series had soem major make up, her round face turned some what longer, she's good looking (not the best) but much better than the real life pictures of her.

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post
    the HR chick in this series had soem major make up, her round face turned some what longer, she's good looking (not the best) but much better than the real life pictures of her.
    that's cos ariel lost weight for LOCH.

Please note that she has been acting as xiang qin in iswak/tka these two years, she's required to be slightly plump in these series.

As for me....I don't know why I'm watching this version at all....but I think Yang Hong and Ouyang Ke looks hot in this version.

YH's mother, Kathy Chow and WangYan the Jin Prince looks young enough to be YH's older siblings, instead of mother and "father".

Guo Jing's 1st shifu, looks more buff compared to the haggard old blind man in the TVB versions. Though both blind.

Mainland has some handsome actors! Woo!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Oh! No wonder! Li Jie plays Ouyang Ke! No wonder he looks familiar! He was Lin PingZhi in XAJH2001! Haha...he makes an awesome Ouyang Ke. Much better than Chris in LOCH94'. Very suave.

The scenes between him and Ariel's Huang Rong, is so flirtatious.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

LOL, I watch this show super fast, coz I skip most of it and only watch when there is a fight involve. Anyway there is no english subtitle available, so watching the talking scene is kind of useless hahaha. Anyway I read the book already, so already now all the plots and what the characters saying more or less in some scene.

I like a lot the HQG and HYS in this version and all the fighting scene is wicked.

The highlights of this series for me are mainly composed of OuYang Ke's scenes. I'm not saying I like his character. I just thought Li Jie sure did this role justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Qin_Shu_Bao View Post
    The highlights of this series for me are mainly composed of OuYang Ke's scenes. I'm not saying I like his character. I just thought Li Jie sure did this role justice.
    I'm glad you agree with me. Li Jie is just such a great actor. I'm almost don't want to see him get done in by Yang Hong.

i think all the actors did a great job portraying their characters. each had a drastic or good development as the story progress. but true li jie is one of my fav actors now, i felt his sympathy when he told his feelings to huang rong n she yelled the crap at him on the island. man i wish the series was longer for more fighting scenes with li jie in there. i mean he was strong, got stronger, then was totally defeated. i just wish they could've made him and yuan hong characters get stronger but i guess this was one of the reasons yang kang was evil because no one would teach him martial arts.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Oh! No wonder! Li Jie plays Ouyang Ke! No wonder he looks familiar! He was Lin PingZhi in XAJH2001! Haha...he makes an awesome Ouyang Ke. Much better than Chris in LOCH94'. Very suave.

The scenes between him and Ariel's Huang Rong, is so flirtatious.
    what he was Li Pingzhi in XAJH? i did'nt know, although i've watched XAJH , maybe because i've always hate li pingzhi's character

I find theres a bit too much MNC+YK scenes in it and the new YK really makes me dislike that character much more than what I felt before. The OYK in this makes me like the character more though.

Couldn't say it better myself. Compared this one to MKW version, I actually felt some sorrow for his character when he died. This one...time and time again I wish somebody would put him out of his misery already.

What is up with the whole big feet joke for MNC? was that truein the novel?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

I just finished watching this series and i got to say.....C-
    Its so melodramatic and it has like 1/2 the materials from the book and the other is fanfiction. Ariel Lin is NOT more attractive then Barbara, heck i think she is the least attractive HR so far. I was not happy with any of the casting except for Botong and MNC(this is biases on my part because i'm extremely attracted to Shi Shi). Ariel was too mature sexuality compare to the other actresses and the book. GJ didnt have that naive kindness that feel define him.

Finally, is it me or did they reused everything from the Yang Warriors?
    I'm a big D.Wade and Ginobili fan.
    I am so sick of Hu Ge
    I fight with my dog for the role of master and pet daily and he usually wins.

I really have my doubts about seeing Ariel Lin as Huang Rong. I don't think she fits the role of a cunning person like Huang Rong. Hu Ge looks dull (his expression) so I look forward to his role as Guo Jing.
    I've put off watching it because I loved the 2003 version with Zhou Xun. I thought her husky voice and acting fit Huang Rong very well. I think it would be interesting to see Hu Ge and Zhou Xun together though...

Maybe if enough people recommend it I'll watch? I've seen a few MVs and every time I see Ariel I cringe because she's just so adorable looking and when I see her I don't imagine a Huang Rong.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

I didn't think it was terrible..... but explain, what is up with MNC"s big feet?O.O
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07