Page 1 of 47 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Xing Ming Shi Ye 《刑名师爷》

Default Xing Ming Shi Ye 《刑名师爷》

A new series! Wallace has been confirmed to play Meng Tian Chu (孟天楚). Nicky still has not yet been officially confirmed. However, fans are speculating that he will play another male lead in this series. Also, he recently posted in his weibo that his next series will be set in the Ming dynasty. Also, the two producers of this series are browsing Nicky's weibo lately...

Since the two male leads are Taiwanese, it's expected the female lead will be a mainlander (the broadcast authority requires one of the leads must be a mainlander). A lot of guessing work is going on right now as to whom will be the female lead...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-ggJDZDv/0/X3/i-ggJDZDv-X3.jpg')
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-08-11 at 03:20 AM. Reason: 大旗英雄传

From Producer Gu Zi Ying's (顾子樱 ) weibo:

Okie, just got home. 2 male leads, one of whom is Huo Jian Hoa. The other one is still a secret, keep guessing.

Because my company is a joint venture between Changda group and Hunan TV, from the very beginning we've planned to utilize all the resources of Channgda to create a cultural chain. Xing Ming Shi Ye is based on a well known novel about time travel. From the beginning we want to create a game for it. Based on the characteristic of the game, we have created 2 male leads instead of one, for the benefits of promoting the game.

Xing Ming Shi Ye screenwriter is "crazy rock", plus inviting beautiful women and handsome men to join the show, fresh designs for characteristics, twisting love stories, we believe this show would bring fresh "wind" to ancient dramas.

Wallace will play Meng Tian Chu. Because of an excellent screen script, Huo Jian Hoa likes it very much. When we met he said he had turned down several dramas for this show. So Huo mi do expecting this upcoming show.

Because Huo Jian Hoa likes this role, he will have his own designers to design the costumes. The drama's costume designers communicate with them often so as to create the best costumes.

We do care about Huo Jian Hoa's role design, from colors to quality. We don't want his manger to have any concerns about it. Next week I will go to Taiwan and tell him this. Guess he would feel sad about it.

We will design Meng Tian Chu as a young and sunshine person...so what's your suggestions for such a characteristic?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/Movies/Xing-Ming-Shi-Ye/i-GcDznwj/0/X2/7780590839145007middle-X2.jpg')

------------------------------------------------------------------
    霍毒难解,其人难懂。别人中毒匪浅、铺天盖地寻找他的踪影、想让他多点曝光度时,他独自清醒,尽自逍遥,宠 辱不惊,安于他的世界里演戏、生活……有条不紊。这一味怪毒,难解、难读。

Just wondering, what's the storyline about?
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    A new series! Wallace has been confirmed to play Meng Tian Chu (孟天楚). Nicky still has not yet been officially confirmed. However, fans are speculating that he will play another male lead in this series. Also, he recently posted in his weibo that his next series will be set in the Ming dynasty. Also, the two producers of this series are browsing Nicky's weibo lately...

Since the two male leads are Taiwanese, it's expected the female lead will be a mainlander (the broadcast authority requires one of the leads must be a mainlander). A lot of guessing work is going on right now as to whom will be the female lead...
    Thx so much Tobeme for starting this thread!! This will be another time travel drama again? hehe~
    Meng Tian Chu is the one who's gonna solve all the crime right? ^^
    I heard they will have lots of HongKong actors/actress too!
    Last edited by JunesRain; 09-17-11 at 11:06 PM.

And 10 wifes... haha Wallace, can't believe he will play a role which is even more "play boy" than Huang Xiao Ming's "Xiao Bao"

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Just wondering, what's the storyline about?
    Based on the novel the story is about an advisor who time travelled to the Ming dynasty and helped to resolve mysterious crimes. He got 10 wives and was literally a "playboy". Since the authority no longer allows time travel story, it's possible the screenwriter would change the story. I heard the story is completely different from the book except for the mysterious crimes. Also, they would add one more male lead to promote their game later on. Wallace will play Meng Tian Chu, the only male lead in the novel.

I read some relevant unofficial sources that the male leads are positioned as one "local" and one coming to China from Italy to find the cause of the death of his father. Wallace could play the "foreign" one. Anyway, we shall find out more when the filming takes place.
    Wallace Huo's information site, forum and Facebook: www.wallacehuo.info

Producer Gu Zi Ying has today confirmed Nicky Wu will play the other male lead. Hope to see the "spark" between Wallace and Nicky. I believe this is the first time they act together.

Wallace's designers have come up with the first batch of costumes. According to Gu Zi Ying, the colors are too dark! Huo mis also want lighter colors as well~

Wallace's designers have come up with the first batch of costumes. According to Gu Zi Ying, the colors are too dark! Huo mis also want lighter colors as well~
    Ah...Wallace must have given them some opinions on the costumes. It seems that he likes darker colors. But since Meng Tian Chu is characterized as a young, handsome and out-going person, lighter colors should fit the role better...

Funny poems written by Huo mis for Xing Ming Shi Ye:

泣红亭主人:关关雎鸠,在河之洲。彼有师爷,HC好求。举头望明月,低头盼师爷。春秋多佳日,登高盼师爷。柳条折尽花 飞尽,借问师爷几时来。洛阳女儿惜颜色,行逢落花盼师爷。春花秋月何时了,师爷知多少,花无人戴,酒无人劝 ,何处看师爷。

茉莉尘缘: 噗~~~借问师爷何处有,霍迷遥指刑名中

抽七之子何Mo: 采菊东篱下,悠然盼师爷。两只黄鹂鸣翠柳,一群霍迷寻师爷。问君能有几多愁,恰似师爷出关打酱油。数风流人 物,还看师爷。

抽七之锅叉: 日照香炉生紫烟,遥看师爷要出山。口水直下三千尺,因是华哥把戏演。

The designers are designing costumes for Xing Ming Shi Ye. What style do you like the most?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/Movies/Xing-Ming-Shi-Ye/i-9k2swkL/0/X2/408d8f19tw1dl9bwxmskbj-X2.jpg')

The designers are designing costumes for Xing Ming Shi Ye. What style do you like the most?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/Movies/Xing-Ming-Shi-Ye/i-9k2swkL/0/X2/408d8f19tw1dl9bwxmskbj-X2.jpg')
    Second one is best.

1st one makes them look like weak scholars
    With the third one I feel like Wallace has that style in every other series he's in
    4th one, no...just no

Quote Originally Posted by cinamon View Post
    Second one is best.

1st one makes them look like weak scholars
    With the third one I feel like Wallace has that style in every other series he's in
    4th one, no...just no
    Someone did pick No 2 and suggested it to Producer Gu Zi Ying (noted from her weibo).

The H2O club would give Nicky a hard time...in fact they are preparing to give him a hard time already... So watch out, Nicky!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/Movies/Xing-Ming-Shi-Ye/i-DhbVsBr/0/XL/693469abtw1dl8qoapuljj-XL.jpg')

Looks like Nicky was photoshopped onto Hu ge's hair from CP show? Hee

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Looks like Nicky was photoshopped onto Hu ge's hair from CP show? Hee
    Oops... it's quite sensitive now. A battle has already started...

H2O's work of art

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-BKVFsT2/0/X3/i-BKVFsT2-X3.jpg')

Definitely #2.
    #3 is just silly for Nicky with that bang.
    #1 reminds me a bit of Butterfly Lover... but not sexy enough.

And I hope they scratch the time travel story. SO BORING if it's repeatedly done!

Thanks for explaining the plot.

Wait, why does Nicky a picture with a Strange Hero poster?
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Thanks for explaining the plot.

Wait, why does Nicky a picture with a Strange Hero poster?
    I think Nicky was visiting Tangren's office (notice there are other Tangren posters there), and since he will be starring with Wallace in this series, he decides to pose with a Strange Hero poster.

Contrary to the other opinions, I actually think they both look best in the scholarly Xiao Mei-type costume in the first pic. The photoshopped Nicky face on HG's Xiaoyao outfit just looks too weird.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 09-22-11 at 12:06 AM.