Thread: If HYS brought up HR's kids:

Default If HYS brought up HR's kids:

So if ultra cool grandfather brought up the kids instead of the busy and incompetant parents of GJ/HR, would the outcome be different? What ways?

Discussing everyone, but focusing on the black sheep Guo Fu.

ChengYin turned out to be a great person, but was that HYS's doing? Since she was already quite friendly and giving at such an young age.

Another discussion point, if Cheng Yin and LuWuShang swapped places, what would happen?

Now, if HYS brought up GJ/HR's kids, I can imagine GF, GX, GPL as eccentric freaks living at Peach Blossom Island.
    ..ext88

that depends...HSY brought up HR...maybe we'll have more HR's? but the circumstances changed. though HSY remains one of the coolest person in JY's universe, he became a bit more jolly in ROCH. and furthermore, people tend to be less strict on their grandchildren. so who knows, maybe GF would be more spoiled. or maybe all three grandchildren will have identical personalities...which means that GX would not be the cute and loveable girl that the readers are accustomed to. then again...i'm leaning more towards the first theory...they'll all be clones of HR...that'll give HSY quite a headache. one HR was enough for him.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

i think GX would remain similar, but i believe GF would be very different... maybe not quite so spoilt and annoying and bratty.... also with no Wu brothers... she might have ended up with YG.......

i think if CY and LWS swapped places, CY and LWS's personalities would morph into each others a little.... not completely swap, but change... after all, CY was gentle and forgiving from the start

What about Guo Poluo? Can HYS hold his temper when he's in constant company to what seems like Guo Jing junior?

I can imagine Li Mo Chou and her apprentice taking some liking towards Cheng Yin.

Lu Wu Shang under HYS may turn out to be another HR.

Regarding HR's mischief, it appears its inherited from her mother and HYS merely just let it be.
    Last edited by yittz; 04-15-06 at 02:18 AM.