Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: C.I.B. Files 《刑事情報科》

This series is quite boring IMO. I watched 10 episodes on and off I fell asleep. I dunno what's going on..lol..but I luv Wong Hei so yea watching it for him. Even though he's not helping much

I like the english song though. How many episode is this series?

Quote Originally Posted by kenixgoh
    CIB is after Love Guaranteed... hopes that the ratings will be as high as LG too! Surely gonna watch it since I'm a fan of detectives series though this might focus more on collecting informations - CIB Since when was the last time we see Wong Hei as a cop? Shades Of Truth he's a cop, can't remember but knew that he acted as a custom officer as well... any other government related role he has taken?
    Yes, he has also acted in 'A Matter of Custom' with Jessica.

I just finished episodes 13-14.. Wong Hei is SO sweet towards Maggie Siu. The way he convinced her that nothing would not happen to him.

This series should be called Everyone Has a Secret. It seems like only a small part is actually dedicated to CIB work. I'm disappointed in the cases as they aren't all that interesting or mysterious. The only thing that kept me wondering was why Maggie has so many mothers.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Yea! The cases are so blah

I also luv how Wong Hei treats Maggie too. Very sweet and caring

Yeah, the cases are not so exciting. The series focus more on relationships - father and sons, Bowie and Christine, Wong he and Maggie, rivalry b/w Christine and Maggie, which are all quite interesting to watch. I hope there will be more interesting cases later on.

Quote Originally Posted by mimi_1
    I hope there will be more interesting cases later on.
    Don't hold your breath. I've finished this series and it never really picks up to stay. The title CIB Files is grossly misleading and I'm very disappointed overall. If it'd been billed as a series about relationships and chit-chat, it wouldn't have been so bad (although I probably wouldn't have even watched it). On the bright side, both couples get happy endings.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I tried to watch this because Wong He is in this series but I got bored with the story line right at the beginning. Thought it would be a good detective story.
    However did perservered with it because of Wong He but has now given up at episode 5! big sigh!!

Default CIB

i find the series not that bad..up to chapter 4 now.

the english song played at the beginning of chapter 4 where wong hei and that girl are having dinner / drinks is good

when you watch the beginning, it appears to start really exciting. but it ends up being so boring. Everything is so disjointed, and that's not in a good way.

I like wong he...i wish he take on more light-hearted tvb roles.

Mmm.. I don't know about ya all.. but overall, I enjoyed this series. It was mild and plain, not the best, but not the worst either. Plus, it has one of those not so crappy endings. There's also chemistry between the two couples. Not a bad series.

I finished this series. Toward the ending ain't so bad. I like Wong Hei couple the best in here! I FF about 80% of the series and just watched any scenes w/Wong Hei in it. There was no real action. so disappointed. But not a bad series @ all!

i like this series especially to see how the couples work out. the ending i would say was nice, but i was really hoping for more from bowie and christine's characters, they seem so.. normal in the end lol i thought they would express more of how they feel towards one another lol the parts where i found intresting and caught my attention was the parts where bowie tries to express how he feels, but then gets intterupted or pushed away, i felt so sad for him! lol but i liked the part when christine's character finally realized that she still loves bowie's character.. the part where they just signed the law divorce paper. lol i'm such a sucker for romance hahahahah i just wish there was more to the ending .. not so much of talk lol

ohh, i couldn't really get the ending on what they exactly said, anyone care to help summarize what bowie and christine were saying please

also! the part where bowie expressed how he felt to christine while they were in their own cars, and christine was looking for her ring lol.. im not too good with chinese.. so i miss many parts of the convo. can anyone kindly just summarize what bowie said to her hehehe thank you!

anywho.. in conclusion, i liked this series, got me like all interested from the end of summer til school starts hahah, now that it's finished, i can finally get back to school work lol :P.. man.. i wanna see more series with bowie hahaha .. such a good actor ^^

Default maggie

i quite like maggie's hair here and her range of short jackets

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    i like series involving police, interpol or anything detective. Not seen Wong he act in TVB series for ages..

anyone else looking forward to this?
    I thought that C.I.B was Australian. Not Hong Kong. I thought that Hong Kong was C.I.D. Or maybe HK is now China they have something different. Anyhow, I never knew that HK detective agency was called CIB.
    Last edited by Kenny_Leong; 09-17-06 at 10:20 AM.

Default here's another song

another song which is good..is featured at the end of chapter 5 - its rolling credits.
    it goes something like this:-

"no time for dreaming cos we got the answers forever and forever we know what to do"
    "you got to do what u wanna do, you got to be wot u want to be" -< (this is repeat 2x)

Anyone know the actress in this pic here?

http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/cib_file...g/popup_25.jpg

She's Patricia Lau Cheuk Kei, I believe she has cross over to ATV as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kenixgoh
    She's Patricia Lau Cheuk Kei, I believe she has cross over to ATV as well.
    Yup, she has. I quite like her as an actress but she didn't have many opportunities in TVB.