Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ekin Cheng

Exclamation Ekin Cheng

any Ekin fans

Ekin is the coolest of the cool..how come his thread is so dead...

Ekin is such a Fantastic actor...i feel bad for him
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

saw some newspaper report on him yesterday, said he is dating Yoyo Mung
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

I'm an ekin fan...

ekin is currently making "Huo Yuan Jia (霍元甲 )" series with Jordan Chan. Huo Yuan Jia is the TV version of Jet Li's Fearless. Heard that he got paid HK 7 mil to film this 30 eps series....crazy...and he even shaved his head for the role...

here're some pics from TV Series Huo Yuan Jia's Blog

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://album.sina.com.cn/pic/4b4c149202000ftd')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://album.sina.com.cn/pic/4b4c149202000g0t')
    EKin as Huo Yuan Jia

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://album.sina.com.cn/pic/4b4c149202000ge9')
    Jordan Chan as Chen Zhen
    Last edited by Anekin; 12-13-06 at 03:20 AM.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

i totally love Cheng E Kin....ever since the storm riders, i think...ehehe...but im not much into his romance stories, the only thing that i watched was My Dream Girl coz he acted with Zhao Wei...ah..my idol...*drifts into thoughts*

anyway, hey does this picture looked weird or what....chen zhen is supposed to be his student, right...how come they look of the same age...LOL...they shouldve make him a lot older or just hire another older actor (im thinking sonny chiba, but he's japanese so i doubt they'll even consider him. Zhang Tie Lin comes close though....) and have E Kin play Chen Zhen...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Heavenly Mission was a good Ekin Moofie

yeah ive been meaning to watch heavenly mission....its just that i dont have the time...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

ai...i want to watch heavenly mission too, guess i have to wait for the dvd to come out

yeah yeah chen zhen meant to be alot younger than Huo Yuan Jia.....think they modified the series so that Jordan is same age as ekin....so that they can be rivals, then friends , then finally master-disciple...

ai....his recent movies havent been that good lately....i think i'm still stuck in the era of Y&D, storm riders, man called hero and legend of speed, they were his best movies hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Anekin

ai....his recent movies havent been that good lately....i think i'm still stuck in the era of Y&D, storm riders, man called hero and legend of speed, they were his best movies hehe

yeah....i kinda stuck in that timeline too..its like he has seasons for his movies, go for ancient then modern then romance...ah....those were the days....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

i am not a fan
    but i think he is a good actor though
    i can always make you smile!!!

i am not a fan but i liked the movies that he did I think it was called young and dangerous

Ekin is cute, love the way he smile.

Check out the below thread on his new series The Legend of Huo Yuan Jia:

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=22171

I'll be putting up youtube clips of that show and link to that discussion thread.

i love the way ekin act.....but i think many of his series/movies is pointless...plus i don't really like the story of Huo Yuan Jia......so i'm still in debate whether or not i should see it.......
    What you think, is what you do....what you do, is what you are.......

Sad ending so don't watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by flower-sphere View Post
    i love the way ekin act.....but i think many of his series/movies is pointless...plus i don't really like the story of Huo Yuan Jia......so i'm still in debate whether or not i should see it.......

If you like ekin u have to watch Huo Yuan Jia, it rocks.....but i'm scared of the ending too (it better not be sadder than Jet Li's fearless :P)

Ekin recently made a movie with Shawn Yue...hopefully it'll be good, coz its a horror movie.....

In the coming year, ekin will make 3 movies (1 of them will be a jap movie and a storm riders sequel) and a new canto album...quite suprising coz i thought he's given up on singing.....but he's probably been inspired by Leo Ku in his concert this year (it was so touching....)

Ekin @ Leo Ku's concert - 友情歲月 and 一生愛你一個
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJBIEy0Tuz0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDqz5SD0NK0
    Last edited by Anekin; 10-27-07 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anekin View Post
    If you like ekin u have to watch Huo Yuan Jia, it rocks.....but i'm scared of the ending too (it better not be sadder than Jet Li's fearless :P)

Ekin recently made a movie with Shawn Yue...hopefully it'll be good, coz its a horror movie.....

In the coming year, ekin will make 3 movies (1 of them will be a jap movie and a storm riders sequel) and a new canto album...quite suprising coz i thought he's given up on singing.....but he's probably been inspired by Leo Ku in his concert this year (it was so touching....)

Ekin @ Leo Ku's concert - 友情歲月 and 一生愛你一個
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJBIEy0Tuz0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDqz5SD0NK0

omg.......are they really making a sequel to storm riders??? that would be great if they are.....

omg.......are they really making a sequel to storm riders??? that would be great if they are.....
    Ive read from somewhere that there will be 2 companys making 2 different sequels to the storm riders and they've both ask ekin to be in it.....but ekin said he will only choose one of the two to make....

i wonder will aron kwok be in there too?? or will they have someone else play cloud??

i wonder will aron kwok be in there too?? or will they have someone else play cloud??
    still a bit early to know who'll be in the cast, will need to wait and see :P

anyways....ekin will be in a Japanese film costarring with the Jap actor that played "L" in Death Note (sorry, dont know his name). The movie will be about ninjas...ekin will be a ninja leader hunting down ex-ninja "L". The filming starts next month and will be aired in 2009.