Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Wuxia RPG2 story unabridged...

posted by IcyFox
    The aftermath of the massive attack was terrible.

The scene was one of total death and destruction. The 'sha qi' hung over the place like a thick curtain of fog. The attack lasted barely less than an hour but the damages inflicted on the Wulin community were extremely extensive. Dead bodies dotted the landscape and heads and limbs lay up to miles of their owners' bodies.

A light drizzle started and the gloomy sky reflected the graveness of the scene. The rain dissolved the blood and washed the blood down to the nearby stream, causing the whole stream to turn blood-red.

The casulties were terribly high on both sides. For the evil realm they lost thousands of elite troops to the highly-skilled experts of Wulin. Many of their top commanders were badly injured, like Yao Hu Shuan and Yuan Jie.

For the righteous side many clans were virtually eliminated, including Kunlun and E-mei. Shaolin and Wudang too suffered enormous loses. And many of their comrades had gone missing, presumed dead or POWs.

Some of the more highly-skilled guys escaped death but were also badly injured. Soon, they staggered to their feet and gathered at the foot of the stage.

Wang Zhong Yueh scouted around and found that Shue Yun Zen, Bei Xing, Li Kang, Ban MeiHua, Szema Fei and Li Xiao Sheng were missing. He then chanced upon Wang Jian Yi, who lay on the ground severely injured.

He said weakly, "I think I won't make it..." Wang Zhong Yueh clenched his fists and shouted, "No! Don't talk like that! You'll make it!"

Over at a corner the brilliant physician Shui Dou Yi stood there dazed with his mouth wide-open...
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

Posted by tian_ming
    Li zhi ming charged towards Huai Suan without hesistation as he unleashed his demonic palms towards Huai Suan who quickly responded with his mythic dragon palms which launched a energy qi like a dragon into Li zhi ming's demonic palms. Both fighters felt massive forces pushing them aback many steps.

"Brother Li why do you wish to spar so desperately at a dire time like this? we must not waste more time fighting needless battles" said a infuriated Huai Suan.

"Do not despair, the quicker the someone wins this duel the quicker more lives are saved"replied Huai Suan.
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

Posted by tian_ming
    Huai Suan was clearly agitated and infuriated at Li Zhi Mings bone headedness.
    "Why must you make it so difficult for everyone, now is not the right time for a duel" said Huai Suan in an angered tone.

"There is a no better time!!" replied Li Zhi Ming as he resumed his attack on Huai Suan.

He striked with his all conquering palm of utmost rage towards Huai Suans chest, it was dilligently blocked by huai suan as he had the mighty tian jia on which decreased the power of the stroke to which Huai Suan was able to smoothly block it without using much qi at all.

Huai Suan then swiftly countered Li Zhi Ming with multiple palm strokes hitting Li Zhi Ming as he had been caught off guard by the swift retaliation.
    Li Zhi Ming was knocked backwards by the the continuous flurry of strokes from Huai Suan.

Furious Li Zhi Ming unleashed his supreme attack of demonic energy absorption which began sucking out the life force of Huai Suan from a distance. The attack consisted of massive ruthless yang energy combined with the heart filled with demonic rage.

Huai Suan feeling the very life of himself get absorbed away he fired an imperious tian zhou sheng gong fist at Li Zhi Ming. With immensely dense qi it generated dragon like image towards Li Zhi Ming which he had to summon most of his own qi to the stroke. Then the two charged towards each other and each launched furious strokes after strokes at each other. With no one taking the upper hand.

Finally Li ZHi Ming assumed command Li Zhi Ming though he had the advantage when he unleashed his dragon slaying art and 7 demonic dragons attack against Huai Suan dealing massive damage towards him. Zhuang Kuen and Liu Xuan saw that their leader Huai Suan had suffered damaging blows from Li Zhi Ming jumped in to attempt to fend off Li Zhi Ming.
    Huai Suan though did not suffer much damage due to his divine impervious stance with his tian jia.

he had no choice as he knew it was quite impossible to defeat Li Zhi ming in a hand to hand battle as Li Zhi mings internal power was far superior to his and he had obviously specialized in hand to hand combat. He unsheathed his celestial sword and used his divine 9 star fusion technique which empowered him greatly as jian and ren fought as one.
    Zhuang Kuen and Liu Xuan was no match for Li Zhi Ming as they were both battered down.

huai Suan quickly lunged himself towards Li Zhi Ming and struck him powerfully on the chest with his mythic dragon palms catching Li Zhi Ming offguard due to him concertrating on both Zhuang Kuen and Liu Xuan. and used his sword chi to strike his chest also.
    Li Zhi Ming felt the full force of the blow as he went flying backwards vomitting out blood. Huai Suan saw that it there was no need to fight on.

he commanded both Zhuang Kuen and Liu Xuan to leave as he spoke to Li Zhi Ming and left a bottle of medicine besides him"Sorry brother Li for such ruthlessness from Huai.. I'm must leave now if its fate that we shall face each other again properly some day, then so be it. Please accept my apologize again.."
    as the three left Li Zhi Ming lying on the ground.

Posted by yittz
    Meanwhile....

Shui Do Yi had barely finished healing the beggar clan elder Mu Zhang Yuan, and was making his way to the Kunlun camp to reverse Li Zhi Ming's Yang-based mutilation inflicted on Zhu GeLiang's shoulder, when chaos broked out around him.

A ear-numbing rumble followed by shouts and screams disturbed the silence that normally blanketed such anticipated battles as the one displayed by Song Mei Li and Tie Yi Lang. Instantly, people began rushing in and out of the Kunlun camp, as well as nearby tents of Shaolin, Wudang and other clans. Commands were fired out by each respectable leader, and if it weren't for their high internal energies, they would have been masked by the blood curling screams coming from the sources of attack.

Shui Do Yi decided to first give basic primary treatment to Zhu GeLiang and attend to the most severe cases of those injured rushing towards the orthodox camps. He was still wondering if he should help repel the attack or continue to heal when something caught the peripheral vision of his eye. Two burly men were making their way toward him, going against the traffic of people rushing to and from the attack sites.

Indeed they were his enemies he has been avoiding for the last 6 months - the eldest son (Huang Zhen Shi) and second son in law (MuRong Xian) of the great respectable elder Huang, head of the wealthy and powerful Huang family. Elder Huang of course was making a show of repeling the unknown enemies, but secretly, and hidden under the chaos, his two most reknown fighters were making their way to capture Shui Do Yi.

Shui Do Yi was still comtemplating whether to stay and heal, or escape with his life, but subconsciously his feet were already leading him away from the camps and the chaos. Dr Shui would have escaped with his superior lightness kungfu, but the busy human traffic suppressed his ability to utilise this. And as injured wulin fighters who recognised him came to ask for help, he got caught up, with both Huang and Mu only 5 zhang from Dr Shui.

When Dr Shui thought he will have resign to the fact that confrontation cannot be avoided, a hand grabbed him and half pulled him through a tent. In that time, quickly throw on a disguise and led Dr Shui through a hidden path into and through the forest.

Before Dr Shui realised what had happened, both Huang and Mu were out of sight, and all he could see the famed historian changcong still holding onto his sleeve, with soft hands that only a writer can have.

posted by flying_phoenix
    Juai Sangzheng had been relentlessly fighting against the onslaught of the
    vicious attacks by the enemy. He tried to fight off and protect as many Shaolin

and other orthodox sects disciples as possible. He led many people to a safe area as they fought away from the heroes’ conference escaping the madness of it all.

After many relentless scraps, Juai Sangzheng had been exhausted as he fought his enemies but did not kill them as it was not right for a monk to kill.

He had not been aware of the fate that faced the Shaolin Abbot as he helped reverend Kong Shian and others to safety and expected that even though the

abbot was no where to be seen, he would be safe due to his level of martial arts.

Posted by fzer0
    Shui Qing had been paralyzed in shock as to what had happened. Her head was like a volcano erupting, she did not what had just happened. She wanted to look to see if her mother was alright so she headed off towards to stage amidst the chaos. She could still see that her mother and a few others were alright but badly wounded as they fought off the ambush. Shui Xiang caught a glimpse of Shui Qing as she was fighting to save her life. She shouted at Shui Qing ‘RUN!! Mother will find you please just go now!!’

Shui Qing heeded those words and turned around to try and escape from the heroes conference. But before she could get very far she was surrounded by 6 men who were part of the ambush. “what do you say brother, she is so pretty and sweet it would be a waste to just kill her cold like this, she can be of great pleasure if we all have a share” snickered on of the men as they set to kidnap her.

At that moment a blurry figure appeared out of nowhere and began slicing the adversaries up. After she had killed all of the men, she spoke ‘Quick take my hand and follow me no time to talk now…” it was no other than Ban Meihua

Posted by kidd
    Li Xiao Sheng has stopped yelling for help after realising the that the black clad men have ridden far away from the Conference area and they were now in a deserted area and yelling will just exhaust her energy. She has tried to use her internal energy to break the net after her 6MSJ failed, but like what happened to the qi released by using her 6MSJ, the net just absorb the energy.

Damn! I should have brought a knife with me." thought Li Xiao Sheng frustratingly.

After calming down, she surveyed her surrounding area. There were at least 20 black-clad men surrounding the chariot she was in. So, jumping off the chariot will be out of the option. She can throw fainting powders own her captors, but that will only stopped at most 2 - 3 men. She will be caught again by the men before she can get out of the qi-absorbing net.

She also saw an unconscious Szema Fei on one of the horses with the a black-clad man.

"Why are they taking me and Szema Fei? What do they want with us? I cannot leave Szema Fei behind. I have to think of a way for both of us to escape from these men. Guess all I can do now is to wait for a good opportunity for escape."

So, Li Xiao Sheng kept paying attention to her surroundings and look at Szema Fei on and off to make sure he's Ok and still around.

Posted by patricia n
    after his experience with his rotten disciple, shui do yi became paranoid and mistrusted everyone. however, between following this famed historian who he had never encountered in the past and staying in the fields waiting for his enemies to kill him, shui do yi would rather take his chances with the historian. furthermore, as a martial artist himself, shui do yi could determine that the historian possessed very ordinary inner energy. even if changcong had great techniques, his execution of the these techniques would probably be inferior to shu do yi and his pair of neurotoxic gloves.

seeing shui do yi look back, changcong warned, "follow me and keep quiet."

shui do yi carefully observed changcong, who was around the same age as he but there was something a bit odd about the historian. writers have soft hands but changcong's hands were almost flawless. realizing that he was almost holding hands with another man, shui do yi pulled his hand back and followed changcong.

his mind was clouded with the misfortune that befell wulin's heroes, leaders, and young pugilists and his nerves were consumed by thoughts of his enemies. therefore he did not dwell too long on the historian. when they travelled far enough, shui do yi abruptly halted and saluted, "shui do yi greets lam changcong. i have heard of your more recent reputation in wulin and am honored to have the pleasure of meeting you. it's unfortunate that we've met in this circumstance or else i would insist that we sit down and trade stories about wulin while enjoying wine."

changcong looked at him, his eyes remaining emotionless as he stated, "greetings shui do yi. there is no need to be modest. i know that a person of my status does not deserve such praises from a reknown physician as you."

something in the historian eyes seemed slightly off. they sparkled so energetically and appeared so wise but shui do yi could not determine what was different about this frail old man. if his mind was not occupied with other matters, he would have certainly been able to see the flaw in changcong's disguise. shui do yi was an extraordinarily intelligent man whose fame rose quickly in wulin for he mastered the art of healing at a young age, surpassing his seniors and even the king's selected physicians. his cunningness and exposure to a wealth of experience made it difficult for him to trust anyone so easily, even those who save him, for his bitter past had taught him that no one was to be trusted at first glance.

seeing the hesitancy in shui do yi's eyes, changcong replied, "you are right to have doubts about my intentions. i saved you because you're shui do yi. if you were not he, i would have let you rot in that field."

shui do yi shook his head, "if you wanted my help to save someone, you could always seek it. i never turn anyone down."

"the sky is high, the earth is vast. how do you expect me to find you?"

studying the historian's face, shui do yi carefully stated, "besides for a mild disturbance in your qi, you look healthy to me. i assume you want me to treat someone else."

"shui do yi really is shui do yi," changcong openly admired him.

"bring that person to me and i promise you that i will treat him."

"unfortunately, finding that person would be harder than finding you." and changcong thought to himself, 'also, bringing you to that person would be much easier than the other way around.'

shui do yi took a step back as he understood changcong's plan, "no. i cannot go with you to look for your friend. there are hundreds of innocent and good people injured at the heroes conference. you cannot take me away during a crucial time like this." shui do yi only planned to lose sight of his enemy family before returning to aid the victims at the conference. he never planned to fully abandon the victims.

"blame god for being so cruel to them." changcong spat harshly.

"my name is not shui do yi if i ignore their needs."

"then don't blame me for being disrespectful."

changcong advanced towards shui do yi to contain him but shui do yi easily evaded his attacks. changcong unsheathed his flute sword and executed the dragonfly sword stance.

shui do yi defended himself from a series of jade flute swordsplay, dog-beating stick, and 6 meridian swords. recognizing the various sword formations so well put together and executed, shui do yi could not help but wonder out loud, "who is crazy old man yeung to you?"

hearing his father's name, changcong became more aggressive in his strokes. unfortunately his attitude and lack of discipline towards improving his inner energy and martial arts made him a less formidable opponent and shui do yi found his area of weakness. unlike crazy old man yeung, changcong had difficulty transitioning between the various sword formations and in the midst of a transitioning phase, shui do yi was able to slightly scratch changcong's shoulder with his neurotoxic glove.

changcong immediately felt his left shoulder go numb and experienced temporary paralysis of the left arm. he could feel the toxin spreading slowly down his arm and a terrible dull ache gnawing on his arm.

"i apologize. here's the antidote." shui do yi knew that changcong would be too weak to pursue him and felt comfortable tossing him the antidote. as he turned around to head back to the fields, he heard the familiar voices of his enemies. how could he save lives if he couldn't save himself first? shui do yi ran towards the opposite direction while distracted by thoughts of the huang family and the betrayal of his disciple, unaware that changcong had hid behind the bushes and immobilized him at the right time.

pulling the immobilized shui do yi to the bushes, changcong waited until nighttime before making his move. he placed shui do yi in a bag and dragged him to an abandoned temple, where he carefully placed heavy chains around shui do yi's ankles to limit his range of motion.

"if you try to leave then i will cut your tendons," cautioned lam changcong coldly.

looking into changcong's eyes, shui do yi realized that changcong meant every single word. shui do yi laughed, "who would have thought that i would fall into the hands of the famed changcong? you really are not a human being. there are people dying out there who need me."

"you can say what you want about me. it will not change my mind. one last warning, try to run away and you will pay the penalty. and don't even think about getting out of those chains. only the heaven sword or this key can free you from them. i will let you go when i'm done with you." changcong took the key and tuck it away in his shirt. he looked around the temple, "this is a good place for us to rest tonight."

Posted by chickenfeet
    Meanwhile 200 miles away from there….

Bright sun, early fall…

The mountains surrounding the long winding road was scenic, a lot of travellers stopped by to enjoy the breathtaking view.

The trees around the valley were also beautiful, since it was an early fall, the leaves were starting to change color.

In a place of such immense natural beauty, wouldn't the world be perfect if the moment was accompanied with the lines of poetry from Li Bai and wine.

Maybe for a man, maybe for these travellers and vagabonds.

When a woman sees such a beautiful place, she would feel warm and romantic, her face would smile and she would feel happy.

Not only she would feel happy but she would also think about a man.

Women are strange creatures, when a man wants to get close with them, they pretend they want to be alone, but when they are alone, they wish they have a man beside them.

Bai Hu Gongzhu was also a woman.

Not only she was a woman, she was also the most gorgeous woman that Jiang hu has ever laid their eyes on.

Though she has not roamed jiang hu as she had been about seven years ago, her name still caused trembles and fear, even the most courageous men and the most respectable gentlemen would pee on their pants when they heard the name 'Yu hua' (jade flower).

Many years ago, Bai Hu Gongzhu was a young woman with an unequalled beauty in jiang hu, her name was known as Yu Hua.

Although a matchless beauty normally was a brainless sl--ut who likes to sleep around with men, Yu Hua was different, she possessed a superior sword techniques, taught directly by the descendent of the floral palace princess You Yue.

She mastered five of the superior Floral Palace sword techniques within 3 years, even the Floral Palace Princess herself took about 5 years to master it. She was a prodigy at the Floral palace and the Princess loved her as her top student.

But a man changed her fate.

That day, she was caught in the South chamber hiding with the secret lover of the Floral Palace Princess. When the Princess arrived, she was still in seventh heaven enjoying every moment of her love with him. Unfortunately for her, when that man knew the Princess was spying on her, he pretended that she forced him to give her pleasure. In Floral Palace woman ruled and men were slaves.

Men …

Yes… Men… Why do this single word 'men' always agonize her ?

Since the day she was expelled from the Floral Palace, she swore to never forgive any men she met, especially handsome and good looking men.

Equipped with the heavenly martial arts from the Floral Palace, her intellegence and extreme visciousness, she made quite a name out of herself by defeating some of the top notch fighters in the Central Plains, before she disappeared into a remote island near the South Sea to develop new martial arts techniques.

Her thirst for men was originally only based on pure vengeance, but the more she meets formidable men, the more she realized that men were animals, because when a man sees a naked woman, a man no longer made decision with their brain.

When a man saw a woman with no clothes on, a man turned to be a child, a woman can tell him what to do as long as he gets what he wants.

Not only it was the best time for a woman to ask what she wants to a man, but it was also the best time to kill them.

Yu Hua knew it because Yu Hua was also a woman.

After years of practising alone on the island, she needed men because like other women, she also had lust and needs. Moreover, she needed men to perfect her Nan Chuo Yi Zhi Shen Gong.

Half a year of kidnapping men and forcing them to satisfy her sexual desire have made her more subconcious than ever. To her men were objects, an object that could be toyed around and manipulated.

Her heart was empty, love was missing.

The valley was silent, only birds singing were heard.

Suddenly she heard the sound of several horseriders coming really fast from behind.

A huge banner was vaguely came into a view, it says 'Crimson Blade Sect.'

"Out of the way"

"Move out of the way"

"Out of the way, otherwise our horses will run you over." a man on horseback shouted from far away.

Eventhough his voice could not be considered the most manly voice among men, the depth of his neigong could be considered among the first class fighters. When the people heard his voice, everyone got out of their way, leaving the path wide enough for the horseback travellers to pass through.

Everyone but Bai Hu Gong Zhu.

Posted by DuGu Qiu Bai
    .....Back to Li Kang and company.....

The trio had soon found a cave which they deemed a safe place to hide.

Night soon approached and it seemed as if everyone was fast asleep, but Li had no intention to stay. He made sure to not make too much noise so that the other would not wake up. On a nearby wall, Li took a charred piece of wood and started to write upon it.

Brothers, it has been a pleasure to meet the two of you
    But in my current condition, I will only be a burden to you
    So I will take my leave
    If the fates will, we will meet again one day.
    - Li Kang

With that, Li left. He was still very weak from his injury, but the medicine that he took had done wonders. He was still able to walk and it suppressed his tuberculosis, although he didn't know when the effects would wear off and his journey ahead probably wouldn't help. Under the light of the moon and with great pain, Li made his way west.

"I must go see master," muttered Li under his breath.

posted by patricia n
    terrifying screams echoed from across the hall, waking up a five year old girl. she rubbed her eyes and wandered out to the main hall and was greeted with the gory sight of blood pouring from dozens of lifeless bodies. she ran to the bodies when she recognized them, "grandma? grandpa? third uncle? why are you sleeping out here?" she tugged on the bodies, hoping to wake anyone up.

she stood up and continued to look around. she was confused as to what was happening. "mother? where are you, mother?" the girl panicked as she frantically searched for her mom amidst the commotion. she wandered through the main hall in fear as she saw more bodies getting slained by masked intruders.

suddenly, a woman swiftly shielded her and ordered, "yueyou, you must leave. run away from here now."

shaking her head stubbornly, the girl insisted, "no." she held tightly onto the woman's leg.

the woman stooped down as her husband came to protect the mother and daughter pair, "yueyou, my daughter. you have to leave now."

the girl cried, "mother, yueyou doesn't wish to leave you."

"silly girl," wiping her daughter's tears away the woman continued, "this is the consequence which i must pay for leaving the cult and marrying your dad." the mother dabbed her own tears and tried to smile, "be a good girl and leave. mother promises..that...that she will come after you."

yueyou stubbornly refused to go while her father continued to fight the increasing number of intruders, all highly skilled. he glanced at them and insisted, "wife, leave with her."

"no. we've agreed that when the day comes, we shall bear it together."

"for yueyou's sake, you must leave me."

with much reluctance, the woman shouted, "husband, be careful." looking at her daughter, the woman carried her and ran out the door. however, before she passed the threshold she turned around and saw that her husband had been stabbed by four men from all directions and fell face down.

"father!" yueyou cried. she looked up and saw the tears streaming down her mother's face.

her mother whispered sweetly, "yueyou, you have to survive. you must grow up and remember to avenge the cult for your family's death." her mother carried her swiftly out the door but one of the numerous intruders swung his saber from across the room and it pierced into the woman's back and ripped through the front.

yueyou's eyes widened with fear when she saw blood gushing from her mother's chest, "mother..."

whispering ever so sweetly, her mother asked once more, "run...and remember to avenge the family's death."

the blood wouldn't stop pouring from her mother's body. it poured onto yueyou and covered her hands, her body. it continued to pour onto yueyou. she felt herself swimming in a pool of blood and slowly drowning...

lam changcong screamed and woke up. it had been fifteen years since that fateful night yet he continued to have restless sleep from this recurring nightmare. he thought disappointedly to himself, "how will i ever find that cult? i can't even remember the name of the cult." he looked across the room and saw shui dou yi was asleep.

though he had his eyes closed, shui dou yi had been awake the entire time and tried to listen to changcong while he was muttering incoherent words during his sleep. when he saw that changcong had fallen back asleep, shui dou yi quietly laid in his sleep space and his eyes wandered around the temple to see if there was any way he could devise an escape plan.

Posted by strife_au
    Shue Yun had been uneasy in his rest. Images were running through his head in a ever continuing loop. He had been aware that Li Kang had left the cave but he had made no attempt to stop him, for it was not his duty to stop someone from doing what they want. He had deep questions in his mind.

He thought to himself ‘should I go back to mount of elements, to see what the situation is there and check on his martial brother Zhaoji San. Yet I have failed to achieve so many things at the conference, but our plans cannot just end so abruptly after a minor setback… brother kong we will not fail’

He sat himself up and saw that Bei Xing was stilled quite badly injured and was resting peacefully. He decided it was best for him to stay with Bei Xing for the time being and rescue Szema fei and Li Xiao Sheng from the demon cult.

Posted by chickenfeet
    A huge banner was vaguely came into a view, it says 'Crimson Blade Sect.'

"Out of the way"

"Move out of the way"

"Out of the way, otherwise our horses will run you over." a man on horseback shouted from far away.

Eventhough his voice could not be considered the most manly voice among men, the depth of his neigong could be considered among the first class fighters. When the people heard his voice, everyone got out of their way, leaving the path wide enough for the horseback travellers to pass through.

Everyone but Bai Hu Gong Zhu.

"Hey woman, get out or we'll run you over" he shouted again.

These men run their horses even faster.

The crowd of travelers had hurriedly run away from that location.

Bai Hua Gongzhu was still in deep thoughts, she remember those days at the Floral Palace. She was totally oblivous of the danger in front of her.

When the men on horseback were about 50 feet away, the man who shouted earlier had a very clear view of Bai Hua Gongzhu.

With the afternoon wind blowing the autumn leaves on the ground, her hair was flowing in the air and her beautiful white dress was pressing through her jade white skin revealing her enchanting figure.

Her beauty was unmatched, her lucious figure was irresistable, and even the tiniest movement she made, she looked like graceful ancient fairy.

Any men would not be able to resist such beauty.

The man who shouted suddenly stopped his horse and so did the other 15 men behind him.

This man wore a black clothing, had a stern face and sharp piercing eyes, he also had a big sabre strapped on his back. Any pugilists in jianghu could tell that this man was first class martial arts with excellent internal energy.

"Woman, how dare you block this road, do you know who we are ?" said the man in black.

Bai Hua Gongzhu ignored him and continued starring blankly at the scenic mountain.

Her mind was lost somewhere, she was thinking about her past.

"Answer me and come with us to our headquarter, otherwise you will be sorry." followed by the man in black

"If you don't come over yourself, we are going to get you." his voice became stronger.

Silent.

"A beautiful woman like you should be with your husband, because .. "

Bai Hua Gongzhu remember that word "husband"

This was the same word that was spoken to him by that man when she was at Floral Palace. He had promised to become her husband and runaway from the Floral Palace together, but he betrayed her.

"Yu Hua, Iet's get marry"

"Yu Hua, I'll be your husband."

Husband.

Man.

If a word 'man' alone already agonized the pain in heart deeply, then what would a word 'husband' do to her ?

Would it cause more pain to her heart, would she suffer even more greatly ? Would her heart die because a man betrayed her a long time ago
    ?

A died person cannot talk nor does a died person can laugh.

Someone was obviously laughing now, but who was it ?

The laughing voices of men in the loud wine tavern was common, but the laughing voice of beautiful goddess in the moutainous valley was terrifying.

So terrifying that men would tremble in fear and their faces would turn white as pale as a white flower (bai hua)

These 15 men were scrared out of their wits but the Southern region Sect Leader of the Crimson Blade Sect held his composure.

"Woman, why are you laughing so histerically ?"

Bai Hua Gongzhu answered : "Because I am enjoying the beauty of this location..."

Her voice was so graceful and soft, not a slightest hint of fear could be detected.

“Oh….” The man couldn’t believe how calmly she answered him.

“… and because men like you don’t have a slightest idea how to treat a beautiful woman.” She laughed

"Oh ? how so ?” he became amused

Bai Hua Gongzhu lazily answered : "Because when a man wants to ask a lady to go with him, he should be a gentlemen and he should know how to handle her, but not only you are rude and harsh, you also absolutely have no idea how to handle a lady, let alone a beautiful lady ."

“So tell me how can I make go with me? Our chief leader will reward us greatly if we come back with a gift of a beautiful woman like you” He was playing along with her.

Bai Hua Gongzhu replied “Are you sure you can wait until you present me to your chief leader ?”

The man in black : “I… I think I can.”

Although he said he could, he kept on staring her luscious figure. With her wearing the thin white dress, all the curves in her body were almost visible in every man’s imagination.

“Do you know that it is a rare opportunity to meet a woman like me ?” she said.

“I know …”

“Since you know then you should do what you are supposed to do “ she smiled

Suddenly the wind blew, and her outer garment was halfway stripped open, revealing her beautiful white shoulder. Her bosom could be seen poking through the white undergarment.

She stood there as if she was enjoying the breezy wind.

“And what.. what am I supposed to do ?” he asked her to confirm.

When a man was filled with desire to a woman, he would listen to any words she said, not only this man was suddenly filled with burning lust toward her, he had also turned to be her toy.

A toy can be easily manipulated, you can bend it, twist it, twig it, a toy won’t hit you back because it is a toy, but if a man has become a toy, then it is even more interesting than a real toy.

Because a man who has become a toy of woman, he would do whatever she said.

“Kill these 15 men for me.”

“What … what …. ?” he was sweating unstoppably but suddenly came to some of his senses

“I… I can’t do that, do you know who we are ?”

Bai Hua Gongzhu : “Even if I do, I don’t care”

At this point, her outergarment had been completely off.

“But… W..Why ?”

"Because whoever sees me die, moreover any man who sees me die..."

Suddenly a light flashed

The light was even brighter than the bright sunny day, 15 sparks in a single light.

No one saw what had happened, nor anyone saw how it happened.

Whoever stood there only saw a single light.

In a blink of an eye, 15 men were found dead on the ground.

Where was Bai Hua Gongzhu ?

She was no where to be found

Only 15 men with white pale faces laid on the ground

The way they fell off their horses was like the shaped of a 15 flower petals, and their faces were as white as the whitest flower in the fall.

The man in black had also disappeared.

Because not only any man who sees her die, but any men who are unworthy to see her also die.

Posted by druid
    " Brother Wang, my injuries are too serious to be cured by conventional methods. Even if i can be cured I will only be a burden to the world of the living." With that Jian Yi coughed out blood in huge amounts.

"Please! Do not over-exert yourself brother! The divine doctor Shui Do Yi is here somewhere. You will be saved!" Replied Wang Zong Yueh as tears flowed down his cheeks as he lifted the head of Jian Yi.

" It is good to know that at least i can die in the arms of the one i loved. Here, take this note with you. Bear my last words in mind... *The strength of the opponent just reaches my skin and hair, my essence penetrate the opponents bones. Raise your 2 hands and let your energy flow fluently. The left is heavy, yet empty, the right flows ever away. But the right is heavy yet the left is empty....."*
    Jian Yi recited in a drowsy state and gradually his words became softer and softer, as he continue to cough out more blood in between.

Zong Yueh listened to the words of Jian Yi while tears dropped shamelessly from his face. At last, the words stopped and Jian Yi finally closed his eyes.

"Rest well my brother... You will be remembered..."

(*taken from http://www.wuxiapedia.com/novels/ji...ook_1/chapter_2)

posted by druid
    With that, Zong Yueh carried the limp body of Jian Yi in his arms as he walked around aimlessly....

That is until, he felt an unnatural heat radiating from the body of his brother.

"What the hell?"

With that Zong Yueh put the seemly lifeless Jian Yi down and checked his breathing and pulse.

He detected no pulse rate and no breathing, yet the body was still hot. Very hot.

"This is most strange. Could it be that Brother Wang is still alive due to his partial mastery of the art of 9yang and the sacred Fire Divine skill?" Thought a confused Zong Yueh.

"In that case, I must safeguard this body till i can find the divine doctor."
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

posted by Single Whip
    Carrying Jian Yi's body, Zong Yueh went to buy a chariot and a horse. He then carefully put Jian Yi's body inside while he walked alongside the horse.

He felt helpless. "Where on earth can I find the divine doctor? He seemed to have disappear suddenly from the Heroes Conference.

Later that night, after stopping in the wilderness, he gave some water to Jian Yi. Thankfully, while still unconcious, he was able to drank it. "Don't worry brother. I'll find the doctor even if I have to chase him to the end of the world."

While resting, he suddenly remember the note that Jian Yi gave him before passing out. He took it out and read the title "The art of Nine Yang and Cui Ye 9 Yang Palm - as written down by Wang Jian Yi."

Even though he was curious, Zong Yueh was too exhausted to read the book. and quickly fell asleep until the morning.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

posted by tian_ming
    li zhi ming was laying on the ground furious at himself as he had been defeated due to his careless fighting. He had suffered some major internal injuries due to

the blow. Huai Suan had left him some medicine which could treat his injuries rapidly but he thought to himself
    'how can I accept this, if I take the medicine
    how would still have the face to face people, how ashamed am I? to be offered
    such an act by the victor, is he merely trying to show his superioriy over me?'

But his injuries had been very strong, he had always been an impatient man as he could not bring himself to spend weeks of recupperation of his injuries. Grudgingly he took the medicine that had been left.

posted by Da Bao
    Originally Posted by fzer0
    Shui Qing had been paralyzed in shock as to what had happened. Her head was like a volcano erupting, she did not what had just happened. She wanted to look to see if her mother was alright so she headed off towards to stage amidst the chaos. She could still see that her mother and a few others were alright but badly wounded as they fought off the ambush. Shui Xiang caught a glimpse of Shui Qing as she was fighting to save her life. She shouted at Shui Qing ‘RUN!! Mother will find you please just go now!!’

Shui Qing heeded those words and turned around to try and escape from the heroes conference. But before she could get very far she was surrounded by 6 men who were part of the ambush. “what do you say brother, she is so pretty and sweet it would be a waste to just kill her cold like this, she can be of great pleasure if we all have a share” snickered on of the men as they set to kidnap her.

At that moment a blurry figure appeared out of nowhere and began slicing the adversaries up. After she had killed all of the men, she spoke ‘Quick take my hand and follow me no time to talk now…” it was no other than Ban Meihua

"We have to get your mother." Ban Meihua walked quickly. "Are you alright? No injuries?" Ban Meihua walked through the crowd with Shui Qing hoping to get a glimpse of the people who'd taken Miss Shui Xiang.
    Ban Meihua continuesly looked around as if looking for someone or something. "Where'd... Where did she go...?"

posted by kidd
    The chariot and the black-clad men were still going on their journey. Li Xiao Sheng noticed the the sky was getting darker and weather was getting cooler. She knew that it was going to rain soon. She hoped this would provide her an opportunity to escape. One of the black-clad men, who wore a red belt called out to the rest of his team party.

"Men, it's going to rain soon. We need to find shelter. Li Chong, Ang Li, Wang Wu and Tie Ming, you 4 ride ahead of use to look scout for shelter. " commanded the man in read belt.

"Yes" answered the 4 followers.

15 minutes later, the scouts came back to report.

"Leader Fung, there's a ruined temple X miles away that we can use for shelter".

"Ok, lets all go there fast" commanded the leader.

The group reached the shelter and one of the men carried Li Xiao Sheng into the temple and leaned her against a wall. She's still inside the qi-absorbing net. She noticed that the leader was carrying Szema Fei into the temple and carefully putting him down on a mat of straw. What was stranger was, he covered him with his own coat.

"Wonder why the Big Boss insist on us kidnapping the girl and the boy and especially asked us to keep the boy in good condition" commented a man wearing a blue belt, who was obviously the second in command of the group.

"He must have a good reason for it. All we need to do is follow his orders". answered the man in red.

"Why is the their Big Boss so good to Szema Fei? Is Szema Fei someone important to him? The boy does have a tattoo of the symbol of the Demons and Dragons Sect. No matter what, I will still escape with him. I won't leave him behind." thought Li Xiao Sheng with determination.

--One hour later---

The rain still continued pouring. 2 of the men were standing in front of the door way acting as guards. The others were all inside the ruined temple. The ruined temple was quite large. So, even with so many people in it, the room still did not feel crowded. Some of the men took this opportunity to rest after a tiring fight and hectic journey, some were chatting, a few were tending to their injuries that they sustain during the fight earlier, while a few still stayed in alert mode. But non of them paid any attention to Li Xiao Sheng.

Suddenly they heard a loud scream from Li Xiao Sheng. They turned to where Li Xiao Sheng was and saw the girl twisting around like she was in pain. Her whole body was also shaking.

"Leader Fung, what happen to the girl? She looks like she's having a seizure." asked the man in blue belt.

One of the men started to run to Li Xiao Sheng intending to help her, but Leader Fung stopped him.

"Don't! She was fine just now. It must be a trick by her to trick us into releasing her." cautioned Leader Fung.

"Girl! Stop pretending! We won't be tricked by you!" shouted Leader Fung at Li Xiao Sheng.

"But Leader Fung,The girl is foaming in her mouth!" said another one of the men.

True enough, other than shaking, a white subtance was also coming out of Li Xiao Sheng's mouth.

"It must be real." said another.

"Big Boss said we must get her to the headquarter alive too". piped in another.

Leader Fung has no choice but to go to check on Li Xiao Sheng. He released Li Xiao Sheng from the net and held her in his arm. The girl was still shaking, moaning in pain and foaming in the mouth. Suddenly, Leader Fung felt his body went numb and realised too late that Li Xiao Sheng has locked his X acupoint. She then threw a pill into her mouth, swallowed it, took Leader Fung sword from his belt and held him hostage.

"You *****. You trick me!" said Leader Fung through gritted teeth.

"Sorry, I have to." replied Li Xiao Sheng. Then she said to the rest of the men. "Don't come nearer or your Leader Fung will died".

Holding Leader Fung hostage, Li Xiao Sheng tried to move towards the still unconcious Szema Fei.

Suddenly she heard the sound of fighting outside the temple. Some of the men in the temple quickly rushed outside to see what happened and help their teammates. The rest still stayed in the temple, still focusing on Li Xiao Sheng.

But the men on the outside were quickly subdued and the intruder came in the temple. The man look to be around 38 years old. Although disheveled, his handsome feature was still very evident. Realising who he was, Li Xiao Sheng became elated.

All the men now focused on fighting the new intruder. Free to move, Li Xiao Sheng let go of Leader Fung and ran over to Szema Fei to carry him away. She has to drop the sword she was holding to carry the heavy Szema Fei both arms. With her hands full, she couldn't attack. So, she can only used her Li Bo Wei Bu steps to avoid the black-clad men and headed for the entrance. The intruder was still fighting the other black-clad men and he seemed to be maintaining the upper hand, absorbing his opponents energy while attacking them with his various attacking skills.

Li Xiao Sheng finally was able to get to the outside of the temple. See that Li Xiao Sheng and Szema Fei were out of danger zone, the intruder begun to use his 6MSJ more freely and was able defeat all the black clad men in a short time.

Then he rushed out to join Li Xiao Sheng.

"Sifu" Li Xiao Sheng called out.

"Let's leave". said her teacher, but blood spilt out of his mouth.

"Sifu!!" called out Li Xiao Sheng urgently.

"It's alright. I can manage. Let's leave here as soon as possible before more of them come."

posted by patricia n
    lam changcong woke up before morning arrived and looked in shui dou yi's direction. he knew that the longer he stayed with shui dou yi, the more likely his identity would be uncovered. he still needed the historian disguise to gather more information to find his family's murderers. there was only one way to solve this. he briefly left the temple to change his garment and to capture prey for breakfast. when he returned, it was not yet dawn and shui dou yi was still in deep sleep.