Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Wuxia RPG2 story unabridged...

posted by strife_au
    As the morning dawned upon them, Shue Yun showed Bei Xing the words on the wall that Li Kang had written his messaged to them.
    “What how could he just leave like that, his injury is still severe and needs heaps of rest we must go and look for him” said a shocked Bei Xing.

Shue Yun replied calmly
    “I think we should not interfere with what Brother Li Kang has chosen to do, it’s his choice wish that he’s made. We should just let him do whatever he needs to do. I’m sure he will be fine; he will not go down without a struggle. We would better off to try and save Sister Li Xiao Sheng and Brother Szema Fei, from the demon cult.”

“I suppose that would be the wisest decision to do now... but I’m still worried about brother Li as his condition is very weak, I don’t know if he can make it if he goes off wandering too far.” Spoke Bei Xing

Shue Yun smiled looking with little concern of the situation replied “You really shouldn’t worry too much, I have firm belief that Li Kang is fine he’s not one that will just walk to his own peril. By the way have a taste of this chicken that I caught in the wild before. Not to brag but I do find it quite delightful and I am very surprised at my lousy cooking abilities”

Bei Xing looked surprised as he looked at Shue Yun. He had never a kid at his age so calm and wise, and with an aura of complete stillness about him, remaining unfazed and thoughtful in any situation. He accepted the drumstick that Shue Yun had kindly offered him; he started speaking slowly as he took continuous bites off the chicken.
    “Thank you young xia, you have a great heart, and a very strong mind. I have not met anyone in all my years of wandering Jiang Hu. Mind talking to me about some of your past?”

“Not a problem at all, although I’m sure it is no where near exciting as yours but if you insist…” as Shue Yun happily talked about his past although not revealing about the death of his family, and how he trained his arts on mount chaos. He only spoke of his masters being the teachers at mount of divine elements.

“Oh mount of mount of divine elements; they do not participate in wulin matters as they prefer to govern themselves in seclusion I heard. They must have amazing martial arts and pugilists to produce an amazing pugilist like you brother Shue… it’s amazing how they’ve managed to keep themselves so anonymous in Jiang Hu. I shall seek to visit it one of these days. I heard that it had been attacked by demonic sects a few years back, would you happen to know the target of the attack? Spoke Bei Xing

“I suppose they seek the secret arts that the leaders of mount of elements possessed… although they did not succeed in their efforts, many of my brothers and sisters were lost and sadly my teacher was killed in the invasion.” Replied Shue Yun who felt a slight twinge in his heart.

combined post by strife_au
    "Thats sad to hear.. so now you just wander Jiang Hu carefree these days" spoke Bei Xing.

"Yeah, wandering the great places in the central plains is a great experience, so much to learn, so much to understand and to enjoy." said Shue Yun as he finished his meal.

He stood up and walked to the entrance of the cave and looked at the nearby plains.
    He shouted to Bei Xing "Today looks a beautiful day, the weather is very fine.. the heavens are smiling upon us. A good time for us to track down the demonic cult.."

Bei Xing quickly got up and walked towards Shue Yun. "You are right brother Shue, we should head off now the sun is indeed shining upon us now. Lets find those bastards and save the others"

The two left the cave and headed towards the nearby town.
    Last edited by patricia n; 05-07-06 at 12:28 AM.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

posted by patricia n
    the sweet aroma of cooked meat seasoned with nature's best spice pleasantly woke up shui dou yi, who momentarily forgot that he was held captive.

"you're awake?" asked a sweet and warm voice.

shui dou yi looked and was surprise to see such a vibrantly beautiful young lady. completely confused, he asked, "who are you?"

"me?" the girl looked around and thought for a second, "does it matter?"

why has he been meeting such strange people wondered shui dou yi. "little miss, you should leave this place."

somewhat amused, she asked him, "why?"

"i don't have time to explain. your life might be in danger if he returns." he stood up and struggled to walk despite the heavy chains tied around his ankles.

the girl's eyes quickly darkened when she saw him walk out the door and warned, "i don't think that's a good idea."

concerned that lam changcong would return any second, shui dou yi did not wish to spend more time arguing with her. he tried to quicken his pace as much and as fast as his feet allowed in the chains.

the girl picked up two stones and aimed for the back of his knees, forcing him to bend down and fall forward. she approached him haughtingly and lowered herself to face him at eye level and smirked, "i told you it wasn't a good idea."

her eyes glistened with so much mischief and arrogance. they looked familiar but shui dou yi was too upset to think logically, "why are you forcing me to stay here?"

"because i want to."

"where is lam changcong?"

"senior brother left. he asked me to take care of you," her eyes gave a threatening glance before she continued, "if you think senior brother is ruthless then you should be very afraid of me. not only will i cut your tendons if you try to escape, i will also cut your ears because there's no reason to have ears if you don't listen and obey."

seeing the shocked expression on his face, the girl was satisfied and offered him some meat, "eat this, you must be hungry."

"hmph!" he pushed the food away from him.

"you're shui dou yi, are you not? even if i wanted to, i don't think i'm capable of poisoning you." she dangled the meat in front of his face when she heard his stomach growl, "but if you want to let good food go to waste then fine."

she grabbed the meat and was about to throw it onto the ground when shui dou yi spoke up, "don't! i'll eat it."

shui dou yi was a man with much discipline and patience. never in his life did he have to bear such humiliation; he had always received respect from everyone, be it members of the orthodox or unorthodox clans because of his neutrality and generous spirit of healing. but in a matter of one day, he was degraded and insulted by such a young girl. however, he was willing to suffer this humiliation for he knew that in order to escape, he had to keep himself healthy and well nourished. he bitterly bit into the meat but was shocked to realize that it was the most delicious meal he had ever had.

seeing his expression, the girl smiled. it was such a sweet smile that it could melt any gentleman's heart but it could not affect shui dou yi who learned to resent this vicious girl.

"shui dou yi, it's not so bad to be held captive by me. as long as you behave, there will be more good food to come."

the physician looked at her and saw that her eyes sparkled brilliantly while she spoke to him sweetly. if shui dou yi had not witnessed it himself, he would never guess that such a seemingly innocent and beautiful face had such a cold heart!
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

posted by sickz
    Shi Mulang washed the countless blood off himself in the river as he stares at the masked and hooded reflection of his.

He had massacred countless lives in a killing frenzy at the heroes conference draining the very souls of the corpses.. yet he was not satisfied, although no doubtedly he would attained a name for himself due to what he had done at the conference but the true respect was not there. He did not vanquish any of the big name wulin people, much to his furious annoyance.

After he washed himself he proceeded immediately to the brothel at the nearest town, to unwind after a day of stressful mindless killing frenzy.
    He walked into the brothel demanding all the finest girls that they had to offer, and threatened that if they don't his sword would show no mercy.

Zhao huyan who was hiding behind the wall took the opportunity to get away from the place as swiftly as he could, seeing the deadly killing qi emitting from Shi Mulang.

posted by yittz
    Dr Shui sat quietly gathering his thoughts. After half a night of regretting his actions that lead to his capture, it's time to analyse what has happened, and formulate an escape plan from the little female devil.

He knows roughly where he is. A temple about 15 li south west of the hero's meeting. Even though he was stuffed inside a bag for the whole trip, the fact he was conscious was enough for him to calculate and guestimate his whereabouts. The temple appeared to be have been desolated and unkept for 10-20 years and used to be a local praying place for the commoners, operated by the nuns. This indicated that there used to be a small township around here, but since a decade or two ago, has been wiped out, most likely by some disease or mass genocide. How Lam ChongCong or his martial sister knows of his location is beyond his guess work. Even though this place is still relatively close to the hero's meeting, it's quite unlikely that at Wulin people would come by this way to interfere with his kidnap. Fortunately, without the historian knowing, Dr Shui was able to poke a small hole in the bag when his accupoints unsealed, and left hidden marks behind. Hopefully, JiangHu members who know him well with find this track to lead to the temple.

His captors are indeed strange people. Lam ChongCong, a reknown historian, would actually do something so underhand is really out of his expectation. Indeed, that's the reason why he fell prey once again, similar to the incidence with his disciple. Moving on from those painful thoughts, the physcian realised that the historian definitely has some close relationship with crazy old Yeung. The fact that he didn't deny it when Dr Shui suggested so indicated that the historian's kungfu originated from old man Yeung. It's the first time Dr Shui has heard of the powerful Yeung, plagued by mental instability, took disciples or taught anyone martial arts outside of his family. There's no reason to, especially with Yeung's paranoia, to give away his wealth of kungfu knowledge to outside people. Lam ChongCong must have been in contact with old Yeung for some time to learn so many different arts, and that was likely to be before the historian made his fame. Yet, the historian's fighting skill is no where near old Yeung's, suggesting that Lam ChongCong hasn't been learning martial arts for long, or dislike martial arts. Judging from the nightmarish screams, the historian must have a dark past and a closet-full of skeletons. From the soft hands, the girlish screams and groans, the Yin qi he felt radiating from the body, the gait, long period observation of speech and action, Lam Chong Cong suddenly appeared to be a female in disguise, a young one between that of 15-25 to be exact. Afterall, part of being a good healer is observation skills, and that Dr Shui has plenty of.

What's more mysterious is Lam Chong Cong's apprentice sister. She seems rather familiar, the eyes or the hands...could it be Lam Chong Cong? She has the same coldness as Lam Chong Cong, but why wouldn't they if they are both taught by old Yeung.

And who does Lam ChongCong want him to heal? Would it be the unstable old Yeung. Indeed it makes sense that he is harder to track down than Dr Shui himself.

Dr Shui decided there were many thing he would like to find out. He would observe this new apprentice sister, and work things out from her as well as seeing her martial arts background/ability. Lets see if she screams at night time too, that would be an excellent time to escape. You might be able to trick other people by pretending to be asleep, but not Dr Shui - he has no intention of losing his tendons to an ill-devised plan of escape.

Still at least he can enjoy some proper meals.

posted by strife_au
    Shue Yun and Bei Xing walked along the grazeland of the forest heading towards where Shue yun had last seen Li Xiao Sheng and Szema Fei.
    There had still been faint marks of horse's print on the ground but it had been quite muddled up with many marks leading in all sorts of directions.
    "This is not good we have no way of telling where our enemies headed off to" said Bei Xing.
    Shue Yun grinned and spoke as he pointed towards the ground 20 metres away north from them "that is the broad sword that Szema Fei wields, it must have fallen off his back as they took him away."
    Bei Xing responded hurringly "Okay we must quickly head off in that direction as fast we could with our qing gong, hopefully the enemy has not moved positions.. they must have found a place to rest and avoid the massive downpour last night."
    The two swiftly headed off in that direction...

posted by shipotian
    Huai Suan, Zhuang kuen, Liu Xuan fought their way out of the heroes tournament.
    The three of them managed to save many lives of innocent pugilists.
    "Jiang Hu is a place of such wreckage, where is the authorit, where is the control" said an exhausted Zhuang Kuen
    Huai Suan was not that all disappointed as he sprung himself off the ground
    "The people who attacked the heroes conference, I am quite sure were of the same sect that attacked our island. Their martial arts are the same for i'm certain. "
    Liu Xuan then said to Huai Suan "Master Huai, how are we expected to seek revenge when all of those pugilists were defeated by the sect, they have great numbers and many great pugilists fighting for them."
    "It does not matter how many they have we will kill the leader of their sect and avenge the deaths of our many brothers" said an angered Zhuang kuen.
    "First of all we must take some rest, lets find a place we can stay at in the nearby town so we can replan and regroup." said Huai Suan.

posted by Single Whip
    Suddenly Dr. Shui and the girl heard some footsteps from outside the temple. Then a voice was heard asking." Hello, is anyone here? my brother and I are travelling. May we bother you for a bit?."

The girl immediately sealed Dr. Shu's accupoint and hide him behind the big Buddha. Then she immediately went outside the temple. When she saw who was outside she groaned inwardly as she saw it was Wang Zong Yueh.

It was indeed Wang Zong Yueh with the wagon carrying the unconcious Jian Yi. After he woke up, he continued their journey toward the west, when he saw on the ground trails of medicinal herbs. "Could it be Dr. Shui who left this trail of herbs? Let me just follow it, at the very least the person who left this must know some healing skill." The trail led him to the temple where he also caught the smell of food. He suddenly realized that he was really hungry.

Zong Yueh was surprised to see a very pretty girl standing in front of him.
    "Good morning miss, my brother is injured may we rest inside too?" he asked.
    "My martial art sister is still sleeping inside and it is inappropriate for you to rest here too." She was afraid that if he get too close he might discover Dr. Shui hidden in here.

"Ah, in that case can we get a little bit of your food? My brother and I haven't eat since yesterday."

Remembering the insults that Zong Yueh said about her adopted father, her blood boiled. In fact , everytime she saw the word "idiot" written at the back of her Wulin history book, she was reminded of that event again. "Don't expect any help from me." She thought.

Suddenly her attitude turned cold and she said, "I am sorry, but all of our food is already eaten. There is none left."

"But I thought your martial art sister is still sleeping. So you didn't leave her anything as well?"

combined post by Single Whip
    "Well, I have some for her but not for you." The girl quickly replied.

"Actually the reason that we are travelling is to find someone. Miss, have you seen a middle aged man with a strange glove anywhere." Zong Yueh asked.

"No, but what happen to your brother?"
    'Well he was injured while fighting and he is now unconcious. Initially I thought he was dead as he was no longer breathing, but then I felt heat coming out of his body."

Initially the girl wanted to gave Zong Yueh the wrong direction, but deep down she is not a bad person. Seeing the look of concern in Zong Yueh's face she felt sorry. "Actually he is in the same position as I am. We both needed Dr. Shui's help for someone what we care about." But then she was also still upset about how Zong Yueh carelessly insulted his adopted father. Let me just help his brother a little bit while getting my revenge on him.

"Wait here, she said maybe I can help you." She then went back inside the temple. She quickly unsealed the doctor's accupoint and consulted with him on Jian Yi's condition. After five minutes she went outside again and said, " Isn't your brother's breathing sometimes slow and sometimes rapid, and didn't he sweat a lot at 12 last night."

"Yes!" Zong Yueh said happily. " Miss, do you really know medicine? Can you help my brother. I promise, I Wang Zong Yueh will be totally in debt with you."

"Healing him is easy. I can at least make him concious again, although he will still not be able to use his internal energy. But what will I gain in return." She asked

"If you can heal him, I'll do anything for you miss"

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything." Said Zong Yueh without thinking further.

posted by Excelsior
    -- Back at the foot of Mt. Er Mei --

After traveling for two continuous days and occasionally stopping to rest at inns along the way Zhang Wu Ji, Huang Long, Zhou Zhi Ruo and Zhao Min finally arrived at Mt. Er Mei.

“Master has returned!” yelled the disciple at the front gate before the great hall.

Haung Long helped the frail Zhang Wu Ji into the hall and laid his almost beaten body on one of the chairs that lined the aisle. Zhao Min took the seat beside him and started to wipe the sweat off his forehead as he barely summoned the energy to open his eyes. Huang Long froze the X accupoints on Zhang Wu Ji’s body helping Zhang Wu Ji to relax putting into a deep slumber.

About one hundred disciples clad in plain white overalls appeared in orderly fashion lining the two sides of the grand hall. The thick smell of incense lingered in the air only being accompanied by the smell of stale wood from the huge pillars that supported the roof above the hall.

“My fellow sisters, I have come back with bad news. Our fellow sisters were killed by the Demon & Dragons Sect. when we were at the Heroes Conference. Let me introduce this young hero to you. He is Tian Huang Long, young master of the Heavenly Dragon Sect. If not for him I wouldn’t be here to address all of you.” Zhou Zhi Ruo spoke in a weak voice as she announced to the large entourage that had gathered in front of her.

“Master we must take revenge and avenge our fallen sisters!” yelled one of the more senior disciples. Loud cheering ensued as the women in the hall chattered away engulfing the silence that once filled the hall.

Zhou Zhi Ruo raised her right hand while her left hand was still gripping her chest and silence fell once again. “I have been seriously injured by Shen Mo and so have Zhang Wu Ji and Tian Huang Long. I ask of all of you to be patient as we recover from our wounds before we take any action.”

“Master where is the Heaven Sword that you brought with you to the Heroes Conference?” asked the same disciple.

“Shen Mo took it away and I am in no state to challenge him now, but sisters I assure you that I will lay down my life to bring our Sect’s sacred item back to Mt. Er Mei.”

“Master how long will that be?”

“It all depends on how long I take to recover and I am sure that with the help of Brother Wu Ji we will be able to recover the Heaven Sword. For now sisters guard the entrances to our hall well. I fear that Shen Mo and his Black Army may launch a counter-attack on Mt. Er Mei.”

With that Zhou Zhi Ruo stood up and walked to the back of the hall to her resting chamber. Huang Long carried Zhang Wu Ji on his back again as he followed the disciple to his resting room followed closely by Zhao Min. The great hall on Mt. Er Mei was vacant as fast as it was filled as the trio were led to their respective rooms.

posted by strife_au
    Bei Xing and Shue Yun were quickly approaching the place where the enemy had stayed for the night.

Suddenly ten men from the Yao Hu Suang's crimson blade sect came out of no where and attempted to ambush the two with their extremely quick and vicious sword skills.

An immense fight broke out between them, although Shue Yun and Bei Xing had no troubles dealing with the men as they were disposed quicker than they had appeared, Bei Xing suddenly felt sharp pains in his chest as it was clearly apparent that his wounds were quite severe.

He kneeled down and began coughing out blood, "Are you alright brother Bei, your injuries are quite deep and severe.. do not over extert yourself." asked Shue Yun.

"Yeah I'm fine... just over exterted my nei gong by a little bit, didn't realize my injuries were this bad but I should be okay to go and rescue Li Xiao Sheng and Szema Fei." replied Bei Xing as he took a few deep breaths.

Shue Yun saw that Bei Xings nei li had been deeply injured he quickly put us palms on Bei Xings back and transferred some of his zeng qi to Bei Xing with his cloud dispersing palms.

"You shouldn't be wasting your zeng qi on me brother Shue, you'll need it to save the others when we find the enemies." said Bei Xing.

"haha don't worrybrother Bei I'll be fine, it is you that really needs the zeng qi, if you want actually save Li Xiao Sheng and Szema Fei, otherwise I'd be more worried about you when we get there" spoke Shue Yun smilingly and very calm.

posted by kidd
    --- in a cave ---

Morning rays shone into a cave. In the cave were 3 occupants. They were Li Xiao Sheng, her sifu, Duan Fei and Szema Fei. Szema Fei has finally woken up from his long unconciousness. They have just finish a breakfast consisting of various fruits plucked from nearby trees by Li Xiao Sheng and Szema Fei. After consuming Li Xiao Sheng's internal injury medicine and doing 2 sessions of meditation, her sifu has recovered 50% of his health. Li Xiao Sheng and Szema Fei were now seated facing the martial art master.

"Sifu, how did you know that I and brother Szema were in the temple, and how did you sustains such a heavy injury"? inquired Li Xiao Sheng.

"Ah, I was actually at the Heroes Conference yesterday." answered her sifu.

"You are there too?" said Xiao Sheng in surprise.

"Yes, But I didn't know you were also there until I saw you ran to help the injured contestant Li Kang. I planned to meet up with you after the tournament. But before I could do that, the Dragon and Demon sect came and attacked. I, like the rest of the attendants, was ambushed by the Dragon and Demon sect members. The attack was so unexpected, many of us were unprepared. Furthermore, the sect members came in large numbers at once and many of them were highly skilled in martial arts.One of them seemed to know the long last art of Ghost Whispering Mantra.That person keep on chanting a mantra that made my qi flow gone haywire causing me to sustain internal injury. Luckily, I was able to frost him with my Ice Frost Palm before he could do further damage. I actually saw you and little brother Szema being kidnapped by the Dragon and Demon sect members, but was unable to get away from the horde of attackers until much later. I immediately came after you after I defeated them enough to get away. I followed the horses and chariot tracks until the rain started to pour down and washed away the tracks. From there on, I searched the surrounding area for shelters, deducing that the kidnappers will be going to a shelter to wait for the rain to stop. Luckily, I found you.." explained Duan Fei.

"Mister Duan, did you see brother Shue Yun Zen and Miss Ching Yuan? Are they still alive?" asked Szema Fei anxiously.

"Shue Yun Zen was the young man who fought Mu Zhan Yuan of from the begger clan, right? No, I did not see him anywhere at the time I left. Sorry, I didn't know who is Ching Yuan. Can't give you any information about her." answered Duan Fei.

"Brother Yun Zen,..Miss Ching" Tears started to fall down Szema Fei's face.

"Don't worry, Little brother Szema. Shue Yun Zen's martial art level is so high, he most probably got away with Miss Ching Yuan." comforted Xiao Sheng, while patting Szema Fei's shoulder.

"Sifu, did you see my friends, Li Kang, Bei Xing and Wudang students Wang Jian Yi and Wang Zong Yueh? Except for Brother Jian Yi, the others all have participated in the tournament. You should have seen them before.". asked Xiao Sheng.

"I didn't see whether Li Kang and Bei Xing went, but the last time I saw Wang Zong Yueh, he was fighting a powerful lady with the Shaolin Abbot and Priest Yu. Is Wang Jian Yi the one halting the tournament to help Li Kang? Not sure about him either. We could go back to the Conference to have a look later if you two want. Maybe can find some information there." suggested Duan Fei.

"I also saw Dr.Shui being led away by the historian Lam Changcong." added her sifu.

"So, Dr.Shui escaped massacre? That's good news". said Xiao Sheng, feeling glad that her idol was not one of the casualty of the massacre.

"How come Shen Mo killed everybody but only kidnapped you two?" asked her sifu in return.

"I don't know about me. But the Dragon and Demon Sect kidnapping brother Szema might be because of his tatto. Brother Szema, can you show my sifu you tatoo?" asked Xiao Sheng.

Szema Fei nodded his head and open his shirt to let Duan Fei see his tatto.

"It is indeed the symbol of the Dragon and Demon Sect". commented the sifu."Little brother, where did you get this tatoo?" asked the Duan Fei some more.

"I don't know. I've has this tatoo as early as I could remember. It has always been there." answered Szema Fei.

"Who are your parents?" asked the Duan Fei further.

Szema Fei hesitated for a while, then answered "Their name are Szema Yi and Hua Wen Ying. They died of illness when I was very little. Uncle and aunt took me in, but threated me badly. I know they don't like me. So, I ran away from home." replied Szema Mok with a hint of sadness."What is this tatoo about? Everyone said it's a symbol of the Dragon and Demon Sect. It's the sect that killed all those people in the Conference, right? I don't want to be related to that awful sect." said Szema Mak agitatedly.

"Don't fret boy. It doesn't matter whether your are related to the Dragon and Demon Sect or not. A person's worth is measured by his own conduct, not who he is related to. Ok?" comforted Duan Fei.

"Yes, brother Szema. No matter what your real identity turned out to be, I will still be your friend." assured Li Xiao Sheng.

Hearing the reassurances from Li Xiao Sheng and her sifu, Szema Fei felt better.

"Master Duan, I heard that the royal family of Dali's surname is also Duan. Are you related to them?" Szema Fei suddenly changed the subject.

"Haha. I'm not so fortunate. No, I'm not related to the royal family. I'm just a commoner." laughed Duan Fei. He was even more handsome when he laugh.

posted by patricia n
    continuing from:
    posted by single whip:
    "If you can heal him, I'll do anything for you miss"

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything." Said Zong Yueh without thinking further.
    the girl's brows knitted as she contemplated then she smiled and stated, "i want you to chop off your right hand."

"what?" when zong yueh saw her smile, he thought that she looked too kind hearted to make such a vicious request.

"you said anything. it's a fair exchange, your hand for his life." the girl of course was yueyou, and she still lingered the hatred she felt when wong yueh insulted her father.

zong yueh could not understand why the girl made such an evil request. he looked at jian yi and saw the color draining from his face and appeared more blue by the minute.

"i'll count to three and if you still haven't make up your mind then forget about saving your brother's life."

"miss, isn't there anything else you want?"

"no." she thought to herself, 'offending me is fine but you've gone too far when you insulted papa.'

zong yueh could not justify her cold behavior towards him. he wondered if he had somehow offended her in the past. 'it isn't possible. i've never met her before,' he thought to himself.

she looked at him sternly and clearly counted, "one, two,..."

hearing his brother's uneven breathing, zong yueh took out a knife; his intuition told him that she was capable of saving jian yi's life. he closed his eyes as he brought his left hand down to cut off his right hand but yueyou knocked the knife out of his hand with a stone.

he looked up and saw yueyou smirk at him. stupified by her action, he uttered, "what is the meaning of this?"

yueyou only wanted to torture him for insulting her father and exclaimed, "i had to make sure that when you said anything, you meant it. i haven't thought of a request yet but when i do, i expect you to fulfill it. wait here while i get my instrument. and do not step into the temple."

she cast him a menacing glance and he shivered as he thought, 'you can never judge a person based on appearance, especially women.'

posted by chickenfeet
    Bai Hua Gongzhu second portion

-----------------------------------------

A wine tavern was always a good place to meet and chit chat with old friends.

Not only a wine tavern was a good place to celebrate with old friends, but it was also a excellent place to get to know your enemies.

This wine tavern was no different, locating near the pond and a few feet from the local main road, it was a good location to draw in customers

Moroever, it was also not too far from the heroes conference place.

Running a wine tavern required a good business decision too, when the location was strategic, people would be flocking in and a lot of profit could be made.

But this wine tavern was empty, not a single person was there.

Why would this wine tavern be empty ?

Was it because the event that happened at the heroes conference ? Was the owner of the tavern also got killed when the heroes were ambushed during the conference ?

No one knew the reason why because no one saw what happened, even the person who was standing by door now had no recollection.

He wore a straw hat over his face. His right hand was carrying a sword and his steps were steady and firm.

Without looking and without showing any signs of hesitation he walked up to one of the tables and took a seat, while staring blankly at the empty broken cup in front of him.

The emptiness of the night did not apprehend him nor did the eeriness of the pond, but what was odd was he seemed to be enjoying his loneliness.

Was this man really lonely ?

Perhaps! But why would a lonely man place his sword on the table and kept his hand next to the sword handle ?

When a man wanted to be alone, he would not had come to a tavern, because when a man wanted to be alone, he would go to a secret room or hiding chamber. At the very least, he could have gone to his study room. A tavern was always a place to meet people, either they were your friends or foes, you would never be alone at the tavern.

Feng Qingyang knew he was not alone.

20 people had now surrounded him but where did they come from ?

It was not important where they come from or even how they got there, what was more important was what they wanted from him.

Suddenly a man shouted : "Evil man, lay down your sword, and prepare for your excecution day."

Feng Qingyang : "Mmmmmm…"

The man : "We will not let any evil sect get away from their respensibility, do you think by hiding in here alone you would be left unnoticed ?"

Feng Qingyang : "I am not hiding from anyone."

The man : "Don't make life harder for us or for yourself, either way you won't get away today."

Feng Qingyang : "Really ?"

The man : "Really !"

Feng Qingyang : "Can I at least have a cup of wine ?"

The man : "A cup of wine ?"

Feng Qingyang : "When a man comes to a wine tavern, he should at least have a cup of wine."

The man : "Are you buying ?"

Feng Qingyang : "Sure"

Suddenly Feng Qingyang unseathed his sword and a blinding-speed slash hit one of the men's belts around him. When the belt was torn apart, the small jug of wine that was attached to his belt had landed on Feng Qingyang's sword tip.

At the same time, Feng Qingyang had put a small ingot of copper on the table.

Feng Qingyang : "Since the waiters have long gone and wine storage are locked somewhere, how about if I just pay you back for this wine from your men ?"

The man facial expression changed, his hand lifted the bamboo stick he was carrying.

20 bamboo sticks and one sword alone in a dark tavern by the pond.

The man shouted again : "Prepare the dog beating stick formation."

"Hold it !"

The voice sounded like an order, but the way in which was spoken was very elegant and exquisite, though it still carried some air of authority to it.

Yellow Dressed Girl.

When someone picked a color to wear, normally it reflected her mood for the moment. Like when someone was to go to a funeral, she would not want to wear a red dress, likewise when someone wanted to go to a wedding, she would not had come in a white dress.

So who was this yellow dressed girl standing by entrance now ?

Not only she was wearing a yellow dressed, but he was accompanied by several maids and servants carrying candles and lanterns. Even some musicians were chanting a song and playing some musical instruments. The empty tavern had become a lively place in an instant.

A tavern was really a place to meet other people, a man would never come to a tavern and be alone.

Yelllow dressed girl : "As a five pocket level beggar union member, you should not be too overly judging."

Feng Qingyang murmured : "A tavern is really a place to meet other people, I should have known."

Yellow dressed girl : "Hua Shan sword sect swordart is really extraordinary."

Feng Qingyang was surprised : "It looks like my background has been recognized, have I not recognized a young heroine in front of me ?"

Yellow dressed girl : "Name and recognition is nothing but a camouflage. But a character is truly what made a hero, it is a pleasure to meet Hua Shan Hero Feng Qingyang."

Feng Qingyang : "Even a beggar union senior listened to your command, please forgive my ignorance and my … "

Yellow dressed girl : "It's not your fault. I know why you are here."

Feng Qingyang : "Oh ?"

Yellow dressed girl : "When we can unite the heroes under heaven, moreover if we can locate great hero Zhang wuji and his wife, then jiang hu would have a better chance."

Suddenly flickering of lights flashed.

As if several comets colliding at each other, the lights were more colorful than the seven colors of rainbow.

When the lights ceased, the night has become darker and the echoes of night howls had become more apparent.

Wasn't the tavern filled with music and people before ?

Perhaps before, because now the tavern had returned to be a quite and deserted place without music, songs, lanterns and candles.

Not only the tavern had changed back to a dark place, but the 20 beggars have laid dead on the floor.

But this tavern was sure different now. Feng Qingyang and the yelllow dressed lady know because they can smell the flower, a smell of a white flower.

"Nice to meet you again Miss Yang." the voice was soft and clear, mystifying but elegant. Not a single woman's voice can compare.

Yellow Dressed girl was rather shocked : "Yu Hua ?"

"Correct !"

Even the yellow dressed girl felt her voice had softened "You have returned."

"Correct !"

Yellow dressed girl : "Seven years without you, jianghu has been a much better place."

"Seven years without me, jianghu has lost its excitement."

Feng Qingyang was silent. Although he has heard of the legendary name 'Miss Yang' from his master, he had never could imagined that he would meet her today. Not only Miss Yang was a legendary folk hero who was said to show up in any emergency jiang hu affairs, but the story about her background was sometimes already regarded as a folklore legend in jianghu.

But if this sudden apperance of Miss Yang was not already surprising enough, the martial arts showcase he saw a few seconds ago made his heart shivered. Not a single stance was visible, not even a single variaton was detected. The movement in which the masacre was done was beyond comprehension because it was invisible to human eyes. Not only the movement was done in a speed of demon, the 20 instant killer moves were done without a single sound, when the galore of light flashes were over, only the sound of 20 falling men like dead petals could be heard in the quiet autumn night such as tonight.

posted by strife_au
    The two continued heading towards where the demon cult’s base was and finally

arrived.. The men there were very anxious as they had just let li Xiao Sheng,

Szema Fei and some unknown man escape, after Shen mo had specifically

commanded that Szema fei was to be captured.

“It looks like the demon cult members are in that old abandoned temple, there

seems to be around a hundred members there, they look in quite distressed and

uneased.” said Bei Xing.

Shue Yun nodded his head and replied “I don’t think Li Xiao Sheng and Szema Fei

are still in the temple, they must’ve somehow escaped. That’s why the men are in

disarray.”

“Even if they have escaped it would still be good to slay those filthy scum’s and

avenge the deaths of all our fellow wulin brothers” said Bei Xing.

posted by patricia n
    after teaching yueyou the tecnique involved in treating jian yi, shui dou yi was amazed by her ability to memorize the exact details when she repeated everything back to him word for word. however, shui dou yi knew that the only way to save jian yi was to properly restore the hundred meeting accupoints. knowing how risky it would be to have an inexperienced person attempt to treat the point, shui dou yi could only offer yueyou an alternative to revive jian yi but not completely cure him. if yueyou missed the hundred meeting accupoints by even 1 milimeter then she would send jian yi to the netherwords.

"eh, shui dou yi, are you sure this will work? if he dies then you can only blame yourself." yueyou examined the acunpuncture needles and placed them back into the box.

"little female devil, if you release me than jian yi would definitely be saved."

biting her lips, yueyou cast her eyes down almost feeling guilty for taking away jian yi's chance for a cure but resolution quickly rid her of any guilt when she replied, "i will not take any risk. there is a person far more important than he who you need to treat."

"jian yi is equally as important as crazy old man yeung and i promise you that i will treat crazy old man yeung," reasoned shui dou yi.

suddenly, yueyou took a long rope and tied his wrists together and forced him to swallow a pill. "i can't take any chances with you." she felt more comfortable knowing that shui dou yi had neither hands nor feet to use to escape. looking away guiltily she swore, "i will do my best to save jian yi."

shui dou yi tried to gag to get the pill out but yueyou palmed him, forcing the pill down into his stomach, "shui dou yi, i know that you are a divine physician and i have no doubt you will eventually find a cure for yourself. in the meantime, i need to weaken you so that you cannot pull any dirty tricks while we are together."

stepping outside the temple, yueyou carefully held onto the box as she approached the wang brothers. feeling somewhat embarrassed, she ordered, "zong yueh, take off his shirt." turning her head away from jian yi, she held out a bottle, "rub this potion all over him."

zong yueh did as told but he found it strange that this girl who proclaimed to know medicine was blushing furiously. most physicians were used to seeing their patients naked and zong yueh did not understand why yueyou appeared extremely uncomfortable around his shirtless brother. little did he know that yueyou had never seen anyone naked before and the current situation was completely foreign to her.

after he finished smearing the potion, zong yueh looked at yueyou, waiting for her to proceed, "miss, i'm done."

"oh." she timidly opened the box and looked at the needles, still not daring to look at a shirtless man. repeating the instructions in her head, yueyou placed all of the needles in the proper acupuncture points to line up the yin and the yang forces within jian yi. wiping the perspiration off her forehead, yueyou smiled when she saw the steam rising from his forehead. shui dou yi's voice echoed in her head, 'you know that you've succeeded when you see the steam traveling upward."

turning to zong yueh, yueyou announced, "now we have to wait for four hours to allow the forces some time to balance out and repel the toxins in his body. but he still needs to find shui dou yi to cure him completely."

looking at his brother worriedly, zong yueh let out a sigh of relief, "he is a good person therefore god will help him." suddenly his stomach growled loudly but he ignored it. he already asked for food once and was denied it.

still angry at zong yueh for insulting her father, yueyou wanted to punish him some more. she carelessly mentioned, "my senior sister has been sleeping for so long. i'm afraid if she doesn't wake up soon then the food will not be as delicious."

listening to yueyou describe how tasty the food was made zong yueh even hungrier.

"zong yueh, i would offer you some food but both senior sister and i ran out of money and we cannot afford to buy more."

"i can pay for it. how much do you want for it?"

"everything you and jian yi have," came the immediate response. seeing his expression, she cheekily said, "the hungrier you are, the better the food tastes. and i guarantee that this meal will be the best you will ever taste."

seeing his hesitation, yueyou said in a soft tone, "i will not lie to you. senior sister and i have a very evil sifu. he wanted the both of us to wed his perverted son who already has eight wives and," pretending to wipe some tears away, yueyou sniffed and continued, "his son even tried to violate senior sister. luckily, i intervened in time and knocked him over the head with a stone. senior sister and i were afraid that sifu would punish us for hurting his beloved son, so we ran away from home as soon as possible without having any time to gather our belongings or money. ever since we left, senior sister had been acting strangely especially whenever she sees a man. she would either scream in fear or let out an agonizing cry. it's so sad to see her in this state. before this event, she was active and happy, but now i hardly recognize her."

being a wudang student, zong yueh had a generous nature and such tale would move any man's heart, especially when having a young girl cry in front of him. and yueyou's misty eyes were strong enough to break any cold blooded man's heart.

zong yueh offerred his pouch of money to yueyou, "miss, i can only give you what i have. this should be enough to cover one month's expense for the both of you. i cannot give you my brother's pouch because we need that money for our own expenses along our journey."

yueyou looked in the opposite direction and smiled. she knew she couldn't force him to give the rest and she was satisfied with what she collected. she quickly placed the pouch into her shirt and said, "thank you. let me go get the food."

she returned with the food and offerred it to zong yueh who saved half of it for his brother. biting into the meat, his eyes widened in surprise and he smiled, "this is very delicious. it's well worth the money i gave you."

looking at jian yi, yueyou commented, "the forces should equilibrate by this point. after i remove the needles, you two need to leave immediately because if my senior sister sees any man right now, she might get more distressed." yueyou became more anxious the longer the two men stayed. she desperately needed to bring shui dou yi to her father and would not allow the feelings of "compassion" ruin her plan.

"i understand." zong yueh stared at jian yi and saw some color returning to his face, and zong yueh felt much more relaxed. at least his brother escaped death thanks to..."ah, miss. i still owe you a favor."

"that's right. i just haven't thought about it yet." yueyou knew that she had to clearly think about this favor because if used properly, she had much to gain...even her life, "when i think about it, i will find you."

"how will i know it's you? do you have a name?"

looking at him, she haughtingly said, "you can call me little divine healer."

"that's not a real name. i need to know because if you ever need to find me or ask someone to seek me, i will definitely come look for you to fulfill that favor, and it will be easier if i know your name."

no one knew about her identity as she had been disguised as lam changcong for the past five years, so she felt comfortable revealing her name, a name unknown to wulin, "i am called yueyou."

"and your surname?"

"don't be so nosy. if i need to look for you, i will use the name little divine healer yueyou." turning away from him, she walked over to jian yi and began to pull out the needles. once the last needle was pulled out, jian yi fell back onto the wagon.

"strange, why hasn't he woken?" yueyou slapped his face lightly, "eh, wake up."

jian yi had suffered extremely severe internal injuries and it was already a miracle that he had not died. his body required more time to recuperate. unfortunately, yueyou did not realize that and continued to slap him because she feared that if he did not open his eyes soon, he would cease to exist.

zong yueh carefully placed his brother into a sitting position and was about to transfer his qi when he heard jian yi mutter, "water..."

smiling even more widely, zong yueh exclaimed, "brother, you're alive!"

yueyou quickly passed a leaf full of water to zong yueh to give to his brother.

after jian yi finished drinking, yueyou said, "you have to go now. my senior sister will wake up soon. leave!"

zong yueh looked at her and nodded, "thanks."

"just remember that you owe me a favor. that's all i care about." she returned to the temple after making sure the two gentlemen left the area.

posted by strife_au
    The two went straight into the entrance of the temple and was spotted

immediately by the pugilists. Bei Xing with the help from the zeng qi transferred to

him by Shue Yun and his internal power cultivation shaolin yi jin jing he had

replenished much of his neigong. He began launching his iron sand palms towards

the onslaught of the demon cult. He coupled his palm techniques with his energy

dissipating techniques which destabilized his enemies as he struck them down

with no sign of mercy.

He unleashed all of his built up rage onto the enemies in a flurry of flourishing

strikes with his 72 supreme arts of shaolin.

Shue Yun slashed his way through to the inner hall of the temple with his

overpowering sword of divine destiny. There was no sign of Li Xiao Sheng or

Szema Fei. That had confirmed his thoughts of them having already found a way

to escape. There had already been many pugilists from the demon sect that were

slaughtered hours beforehand. He examined the bodies of the fallen enemies,

there seemed to be many holes poked through the corpses and the bodies

seeing as if their life had been absorbed away from them through some divine

technique.

‘These holes were certainly pierced through with qi, was it Li Xiao Sheng using

yiyang zhi? Yet these holes seemed to have been dealt with quite amount of

inner qi. The marks on these corpses show that the practitioner had refined his

inner qi very well, and the technique was very precise but not like yiyang zhi…

could it be the legendary 6MSJ and Bei Ming Sheng Gong that the practitioner

executed? Although Li Xiao Sheng had quite a great deal of qi, I doubt whether

she could’ve defeated all these men by herself and also saving Szema Fei… there

had to be someone else.”

Shue Yun thought to himself.

Leader Fung attempted to sneak behind Bei Xing as he was dealing with a group

of enemies. He charged towards him from the back with his blade pointing directly

behind Bei Xing’s heart, luckily Shue Yun thrust his sword out in time and blocked

the attack. The impacted collision between the blades caused leader Fung’s blade

to split into pieces. Bei Xing immediately turned around and used his iron sand a

palm smashing directly into Fung’s chest completely rupturing all his ribs and

tendons. It caused his rib’s to pierce into his heart. He fell down immediately and

died in an instant.

“Thank brother Shue, you saved my life there. His stroke would’ve certainly

brought an end to my life there and then” said a relieved Bei Xing.

“No need to thank me, I’m just doing the same thing anyone else would’ve done

in the same situation” replied Shue Yun humbly

combined post by strife_au
    They cleared out the rest of the enemies in the old abandoned temple.

“So Li Xiao Sheng and Szema Fei have disappeared… presumably escaping” said

Bei Xing as he seated himself on the floor.

“Indeed, I suspect they are fine now. So we shouldn’t worry too much about

them.. I think it’s quite important to see what has happened to Brother Jian Yi and

Zong Yueh, we do not know what has happened to them” replied Shue Yun as he

stared into the endless skies of the world.

Bei Xing exhaustedly commented “brother Shue, what do you propose that we do

next? Jiang hu wulin is in one complete mess at the moment.”

“We should head back to town, and re-assess everything there. There’s no point

in staying here further, and we can’t really do much if we are starving and

exhausted” softly spoke Shue Yun.

The two left the old abandoned temple in all of its wreckage and made their way

back to the nearby town.

When they arrived at the town was also in quite a messed state, it had certainly

been affected by the aftermath of the heroes’ conference attack.

2nd combined post by strife_au
    The two went to the inn straightaway. Bei Xing proceeded to his room and rested

immediately as he was tired beyond measure due to his internal injuries that had not

healed itself yet.

Meanwhile Shue Yun ordered some hot & spicy beef noodles, and some oolong tea.

“Sir are you sure you don’t want some bai zu (white wine) to compliment your

noodles rather than tea? Queried the waitor

Shue Yun replied “no tea is fine for me, oh please have the noodles extra spicy, and

with added extra spring onion thanks.”

As the waitor went do make his meal, a group of pugilists had been drinking and

discussing the events that had occurred during the Heroes Conference.

“Brother did you hear that the legendary demonic cult called the Demons and

Dragons sect along with many other supportive unorthodox sects totally crushed all

the orthodox sects in a devastating ambush.” Spoke one of the men

“Yeah the whole Jiang Hu I’m sure would have heard… I heard the leader of the

demons and dragons sect is Shen Mo the demonic overlord. No one even knows what

he looks like, but his power is unimaginative. E-Mei’s Zhou Zhi Rou and her

legendary Heavens Sword was stolen by Shen Mo.” Added another.

“Really!!? The heaven sword is taken? That Shen Mo guy and his sect must possess

true demonic powers…” said a shocked man.

“Hah not only was the Heavens sword stolen, but the great Zhang Wuji had been

either badly injured or killed by Shen Mo… The Shaolin abbot and priest yu of

wudang were killed by one of Shen Mo’s men. Shen Mo has so many servants willing

to work for them it’s quite amazing” spoke another man.

He could not be bothered listening to their discussion as his focus was directed

elsewhere.

Huai Suan and his allies were also present at the inn, and Shue Yun immediately

recognized them. He had seen the amazing pugilistic skills that Huai Suan had shown

during the tournament and the tremendously strong inner qi he was radiating.

The waitor served Shue Yun his meal as he handed the change to him.

He observed Huai Suan from a distance, his eyes had a sense of hard determination in

him, he was still and calm with much likeness to himself.

‘Huai Suan’s martial arts and neigong is exceptional and unique. I’m certain he would

be in the top tier of wulin being one of the strongest, seeing the extraordinary peerless

executions of his strokes at the tournament. I wonder who he is as I have never seen

or heard moves he has executed before.’ Shue Yun thought to himself.

posted by rapture
    Zhao Huyan had escaped quickly with his minions from the brothel.

A servant of his quickly reported to him. "Sir we have a grand surprise for you, that we assure you will enjoy"

"What is it? tell me" snickered Zhao Huyan as he stretched his biceps and shoulders.

"Oh servant wouldn't want to ruin the surprise now would he... quick come to your mansion the surprise is waiting for you there" said the servant.

"Alright if it's not a good enough surprise you know what punish you'll receive right for wasting my time?"

"Yes servant undersands, but I assure you won't be disappointed"

"mwahahahaha this better good" laughed Zhao Huyan as he sprinted back to his mansion.

combined post by rapture
    Zhao Huyan arrived at his mansion in a rapid hurry.

He stepped his foot into his mansion and spoke out loud to his servant

"Alright so where is the surprise that I am suppose enjoy?"

The servant said to Zhao Huyan "ahh follow me sir, it's right in here" as he lead

him to his private quarters.

The door was swung open in excitment... suddenly Zhao Huyan was filled with

such a climax he almost collapsed. His mouth was wide open as he began lick his

lips at the delicious serving on the platter.

There was a beautiful girl that layed unconscious on the massive silk feather bed.

She was half naked and clothed in thin silk. Her beautiful silk dress was neatly

pressing upon her revealing the luscious bodily curves that would have made any

young man drool and falter. her heavenly white skin was matched affectiously by

the silky smooth dress.

Her body was so amazing, how can a mere mortal resist her. Zhao Huyan had

never seen such beautiful feet in his life time, it complimented her sexy long legs

to perfection. her long luscious black hair covering her face slightly. He quickly

used his hands and stroked her hair that was covering her face, it revealed a face

that was so flawless and perfectious like a goddess, a face that seduces you by

just looking at it.

Zhao Huyans hands seem to have a mind of its own... as if it's deeply wanting to

break free and rip apart the beautiful girls garments.

He suddenly realized that he had seen this girl before... at the heroes conference.

"She was the girl that stood alongside those pugilists and that kid"

The girl was no other than Ching Yuan.

posted by Excelsior
    --- Back on Mt. Er Mei ---

The sky broke into a crimson red as the sun rose miles away staining the clouds that stood in front of it penetrating rays. The dew that formed overnight clung onto the leaves of the trees that stood covering Huang Long. The air smelt fresh and he had not felt any better than this morning since being forced to be Shen Mo’s servant for the past four years.

The previous night was the most meaningful of all in all of Huan gLong’s short adulthood. Using the Long Qi Lun skill he managed to control the Qi flowing in Zhang Wu Ji’s erratic body. Zhang Wu Ji finally regained conscious and managed to use his Jiu Yang Zhen Jing to heal himself, things were looking better for the 34th Ming Cult Leader.

“Good morning, Huang Long.” said Zhang Wu Ji as he appeared behind Huang Long who was still reminiscing of the events had happened just 72 hours ago.

“Good morning Hero Zhang. Huang Long pays respects to you. Pardon me for my arrogance in using my lowly skills to help treat you wounds.” replied Huang Long politely.

“Speak nothing of it young lad. Your Long Qi Lun was of great help to me. You saved my life by betraying your master and even helped me in dire straits. I am dearly indebted to you.”

“You are too humble Hero Zhang my skills are incomparable to yours.”

“Fine lad, humility is a good value, but don’t belittle yourself. You possess great skills for a young man and your foundation is very good. I am sure that you will go far in the wulin community in helping to eradicate the evil brought by Shen Mo.”

“Thank you for the compliment but I don’t think that I can beat Shen Mo. My skills are too lowly to even be compared with his.”

“Patience my young friend there is light at the end of every tunnel.”

“I will remember your great words of wisdom Hero Zhang.”

The two men stood at the edge of the mountain’s peak admiring the sky that had now turned blue and the birds chirping in harmony as the fragrance of the flowers danced in the wind.

Two hours later the four had once again gathered at the dining hall on top of Mt. Er Mei overlooking the lush greenery that grew around the mountain.

“Brother Wu Ji you look much better today.” said Zhou Zhi Ruo as she walked into the main dining hall with one of her disciples beside her.

“Thank you for letting us put up here at Mt. Er Mei. Sister Zhi Ruo.”

“Don’t mention it Brother Wu Ji, it is the least I can do. I presume that you had a good rest last night and you managed to use your Jiu Yang Zhen Jing to heal your wounds.”

“Yes and it was thanks to Huang Long’s help with his Long Qi Lun. If not for him I would not have been able to move the Qi in my body to speed up the healing process.”

“Yes, Huang Long possesses a good foundation in martial arts and practices a set of agile yet powerful form of martial arts. I haven’t seen his Jiu Long Mai before; it was really an eye-opener when he displayed it at the Heroes Conference.”

“I agree that Jiu Long Mai was a very effective style of martial art it was even able to move Shen Mo who did not even barge when I use my QKDMY and Tai Chi Sword- Play.”
    Zhao Min, who was sitting beside Zhang Wu Ji, was now getting jealous. The duo had talked like long-lost lovers who totally ignored her existence at the table. Zhao Min stared at Tian Long hoping that he too felt some kind of dejection and feeling of inexistence before Zhang Wu Ji and Zhou Zhi Ruo. However Huang Long just sat in his chair unaware to his surroundings thinking hard with his hand supporting his chin.

“The boy just sits there totally unaware of anything happening around him, I think even if I spike his tea he wouldn’t even notice.” huffed Zhao Min looking totally exasperated with cold eyes at Huang Long.

As the chatter ceased and the cutlery started taking center stage the flirting between Zhang Wu Ji and Zhou Zhi Ruo continued with both stealing glances at each other from time to time. On the other hand, Huang Long continued staring into blank space as he played with the watery bowl of gruel like a small kid, while Zhao Min was almost flaming the wooden chair that she sat on.

“Huang Long, I would like to impart the skills QKDMY and Jiu Yang Zhen Jing to you. I have reached an age whereby I can’t do much to help the wulin community. I admit that I am old and I think that it is time I pass my skills to the next generation.” said Zhang Wu Ji to a still completely lost Huang Long.

“If Huang Long doesn’t mind too, I would also love to impart my Jiu Ying Zhen Jing to him.” added Zhou Zhi Ruo who stole a wink to Zhang Wu Ji.

Zhao Min almost exploded as she saw the cheeky wink from the wrinkled sixty year-old face of Zhou Zhi Ruo. “Enough is enough! You two have been flirting right in front of my presence as if I was non-existence. You, Zhang Wu Ji, I hope still happen to remember that I am your wife and that you should remain faithful to me as I have been to you. I am done with breakfast, excuse me.” And with that Zhao Min left the dining hall fuming mad.

Finally, Huang Long came to his senses as the wooden chair crashed to the floor. “I am sorry I thought I heard you both talking to me. Can both seniors repeat again?” asked Huang Long flushing red in the face.

“Young hero, Sister Zhi Ruo and myself have decided to impart the Jiu Ying Zhen Jing, Jiu Yang Zhen Jing and Qian Kun Da Mo Yi to you so as to carry on the legacy in the wulin community. For now please excuse me.” Zhang Wu Ji responded and left in a hurry after Zhao Min.

posted by strife_au
    Shue Yun stood up and walked towards Hua Suan.
    “Greetings brother Huai Suan, I have seen you from the heroes conference… displaying exceptional martial arts. My name is Shue Yun, mind if I sat here?”

Said Shue Yun in a nice friendly manner.
    Huai Suan quickly stood and replied
    “Of course it’s no problem at all, please brother Shue take a seat.”
    Zhuang Kuen quickly ordered some fine bai zu.

As Shue Yun and Huai Suan began having a friendly conversation between them.
    “So, I see that you’re not from the central plains. Did you come here for any particular reason or just for the heroes’ conference?

Huai Suan slowly thoroughly explained everything to Shue Yun, who he saw as a very sincere and honest friend.

Liu Xuan and Zhuang Kuen were also enjoying themselves as they spoke, freeing all the pressure and stress of seeking revenge.

“Ah I see, I truly hope you may find your enemies soon and take vengeance. I too have my own issue that needs to be dealt with. Your martial arts is really exceptional, for it surpasses most pugilists of the central plains.” Said Shue Yun

tbc.. may be edited

posted by flying_phoenix
    Juai Sangzheng using his medicinal abilities, helped heal many of his fellow Shaolin disciples. They spent the night in in a smallish bush area besde the lake.
    The next morning Kong Shian and Juai Sangzheng lead rest of the survivors to the nearby town.

posted by patricia n
    back at the temple...

shui dou yi stared at yueyou with much suspicion. ever since the wang brothers left, yueyou could not stop smiling. unable to guess the reason, shui dou yi gave up and asked, "little female devil, what evil did you do now?"

"thanks to your laxative, zong yueh will have diarrhea for the next few hours," yueyou smiled brilliantly as she recalled how she poured the laxative onto the meat she gave zong yueh. not only was she able to secure a favor from him, she had also took all of his money and made his journey more difficult and painful. she was quite proud of the way she got back at zong yueh for insulting crazy old man yeung.

although he was impressed by her ability to follow his instructions so well and treat jian yi successfully after hearing the directions once, he was once again left with disappointment by her irrational behavior. "poisoning me was despicable enough but why must you harm an innocent young man?"

"shui dou yi, you should be careful with your tongue because if you say more unpleasant words to me then i will cut your tongue!"

shui dou yi did not know whether to provoke her or not. his blood was boiling because of her disrespectful attitude towards him, but more importantly, he was upset at her for preventing him from curing jian yi. he could not believe that such a young girl would be so selfish and narrowminded. he shook his head and hoped that he could escape this little female devil in time because there were so many pugilists who needed his service. suddenly, his abdomen tightened as he felt a strange sensation. could it be that poison that she fed him? he was going to ask her but he became drowsy and fell asleep.