Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Wuxia RPG2 story unabridged...

posted by strife au
    Xie Junh Lang had escaped towards the the lake, people were petrified of him even the

guards were trembling...
    One of the servants quickly ran to report to Ching Yuan of what had just occured.
    "They are saying some psychotic evil is on the loose, he slayed eight wulin fighters. Four

other wulin fighters tried to stop him aswell but two were injured and now that wicked

person escaped somewhere" said the servant.
    "I see thanks can you please quickly report the information to my father" Replied Ching

Yuan.
    Shue Yun thought to himself the four wulin people were most likely to be the people that

were following Szema Fei and himself. "The person that caused the chaos is most likely a

great wulin fighter, he must also be heading to the heroes conference aswell" said Shue Yun

calmly. "I would like to have a look at the situation it would be best ms. Ching Yuan if

you could look after my brother Szema Fei for a while here"
    "But big brother I want to go see the action as well" said Szema Fei anxiously while Ching

Yuan also agreed they should go with him. "Yeah we won't be any hassle" sweetly smiled

Ching Yuan.
    SHue Yun thought a for a short while and smiled "Alright if you both insist, we shall go

together then!" replied Shue Yun.
    They made their way out of the manor... they saw alot of people on the streets looking

petrified. "Excuse me sir do you know which direction the evil person went? asked Shue yun

politely. "yyyes... I b-believe he headed of in the direction towards the lake" replied the

stunned man. "Thank you very much sir" aknoweledged Shue yun and Ching yuan.
    they headed off towards the direction of the lake, along the way they could see puddles of

blood and corpses randomly. "Oh dear lord what monster would slaughter so many innocent

people" asked Ching Yuan frightenly. Shue yun quickly examined one of the corpses...
    The wounds on the skin were very deep "hmm the person who did this has a very dark and powerful internal energy, I suspect he used just one palm attack and was able to deal this much ferocity" said a concerned Shue Yun. "The blood on the corpses are still relatively warm so he isn't that far away."
    Szema Fei suddenly felt a sense of horror in him. As they approached the lake there was a lot of bushes and trees along the way. This is certainly a great place to get ambushed thought Ching Yuan. Shue Yun was in deep focus as they continued trodding, suddenly he felt a surge of dark force behind him. "So you have revealed youself, friend" laughed Shue Yun.
    "Friend.. don't make me laugh, if I were you I would be praying to go to hell swiftly." said Xie Junh Lang. Shue Yun quickly recognised the tone of his voice was not fluent chinese. "I do not wish to fight you friend, I can see your not orginally from China." replied Shue Yun.
    Xie Junh Lang with his kill qi growing laughed "I do not like wasting my time with little fiends like you three. Say hi to hell for me" as he launched a crimson fist at Shue Yun. The attack was effortlessly defended by Shue Yun with his heavenly mercury palms, he the quickly counter attacked with his huo xing zhang. They continued exchanging many different stanches. Xie Junh Lang quickly became aware that Shue Yun was no pushover even though he felt his internal power was enough to crush Shue Yun. He began to launch many different venomous stances of his 76 apocalyptic arts of dongfang against Shue Yun. Shue was easily able to see clearly each stance and its faults, he replicated every stance that was unleashed at him with his Sheng Xing Zhao Shu.Xie Junh Lang getting increasingly frustrated he drew his black dragon sword and unleashed many vicious stances of the black dragon at Shue Yun. Shue Yun also drew his Shue xing sheng jian to take densive action against the ever aggressive XIe Junh Lang. As more and more stances were exchanged it became a clear standstill with neither taking a upper hand. Xie Junh Lang became a little worried that other wulin fighters might soon come and find him, it would take a lot longer to defeat Shue Yun... Shue Yun smiled "You are too eager with your strikes to kill, you would never be able to defeat me like this.. you are using to much qi and I have not even showed you half of my techniques" Xie Junh Lang in frustration quickly drew one of his poison bombs and launched it at Szema Fei and Ching Yuan..
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

posted by strife_au
    Ching Yuna using her pretty good qing gong dodged and pushed Szema Fei away from the poisonous bomb. Szema Fei fell pretty harshly on the ground ripping a bit of his clothes which revealed the Tattoo that was on his shoulder. Xie Junh Lang was shocked when he saw the tattoo on the back of Szema Fei's shoulders. "So ruthless you are.. Xie Jun Lang yet you call yourself a great, using such underhand tactics." Screamed Ching Yuan
    Wasting no time he quickly launched two more posinous bombs at Ching yuan, she was able to dodge one of them but was unable to fully dodge the other and was partailly wounded by the other and fell unconsciously on the ground. He quickly turned at Shue Yun and launched one at him aswell, but he was able to swiftly deflect it with his cloud disppersing palms and struck Xie Junh Lang with his heavens divine heart fist which launched Xie Junh Lang backwards with incredible force. Shue Yun had seen the tattoo on Szema Fei's shoulders.. he thought to himself hmm thats why those people have been following Szema Fei. "Xie Junh Lang leave now, we shall meet again soon at the heroes conference. you know you cannot defeat me right now." said Shue Yun calmly.
    As much as Xie Junh Lang wanted to distintegrate Shue Yun to pieces at that moment, he had other important that he had yet to attend to. He finally chose to flee "We'll sure meet again" screamed Xie Junh Lang furiously.
    Shue Yun then quickly attended to the poisoned and unconscious Ching yuan, he began transfering some of his qi with his Heavenly mercury palms.
    Szema Fei quickly got up and went to Shue yun looking frightened. "Don't worry young brother he's gone now and I doubt he'll be back anytime soon" Shue yun smiled at Szema Fei.
    "We better get Ching yuan sister back to her fathers manor aswell"
    Shue Yun carried Ching yuan on his shoulders and began carrying her back to the town.
    In his duel with Xie Junh Lang he had memorized some of his techniques, he also figured that Xie Junh Lang was not a lone warrior he was most likely sent by some greater evil to attend the heroes conference.

posted by druid
    Zong Yueh returned at long last with the herbs and medicine, only see Li Kang unconscious; BeiXing deep in meditation and Jian Yi with a worried look on his face. Signs of exhaustion were also clearly shown on Jian Yi's face.

"Whats wrong brother?" Asked Zong Yueh as he tend to BeiXing.

"Everything. Although i have purged out the poison from Brother's Li body, his condition is even worse now then before. Granted, with Brother BeiXing's help and your skill in herbs, we could have suppressed the spread of his disease. Yet with his condition deteriorating and Brother BeiXing been injuried, I alone can only do so much to help him. We must find the divine doctor soon. He does not have much time left." replied Jian Yi with a sad look at Li Kang.

"Do not be sad brother! We will do everything to help Brother Li. Things have been going down hill since we discovered that boy and his tatto! For now, we must travel to the Conference fast. Hopefully the doctor will be there... and your... mas... eh Elder Zhang would help us!" replied Zong Yueh
    Last edited by druid; 04-17-06 at 02:40 AM.

posted by xsniper
    Continue from where Xie Junh Lang flees...

Xie Junh Lang sat besides the lake disgusted at his efforts, he unleashed a series of palm blasts at the water. "I would have never thought there are so many high class martial artists in China... there are so many obstacles in my way. My internal power does not allow me to defeat more than one good fighter at a time."
    He stared at his reflection in the lake... 'maybe the kid was right my techniques are flawed, it needs to be much more refined if I'm to ever conquer the martial arts world. Even though I felt my internal power was above the kids I was unable to defeat him, his understanding of martial arts was exceptional, he was able to counter all of my attacks... his stances were also so vast..'
    'Yet if I did not get hit by that palm attack from Li Kang, no matter how good the kids techniques were I wouldve broken through with my overpowering techniques.., now my conditions have worsened since I was also struck by him'
    'sigh.. Mishaps are like knives, that either serve us or cut us, as we grasp them by the blade or the handle, I will have my vengeance!!'
    with those thoughts he got up he thought to himself that he probably should go and report of finding the kid with the tattoo...

posted by Da Bao
    Ban Meihua had been watching the fight, and the people. She'd always been observant, but never interfered with anything that wasn't part of her business. <This is very interesting....> Ban Meihua continued to watch and follow in secret.

posted by kidd

(at the inn)

"Can I help?" a girl's voice asked.

The 2 sect brothers look at the direction of the voice and saw a young girl around 18 walking towards them. She was still carrying her travelling bundle. The young girl can be considered pretty if not for the light scar on her left cheek that marred her face.

"I passed by your room and see that your friend does not look well. Little girl (xiao nu zi) here have a bit of medical knowledge. So, I want to see whether I can help." explained the girl.
    Last edited by strife_au; 04-18-06 at 01:36 AM.

posted by kidd
    Wang Jian Yi and Wang Zong Yueh looked at each other. Bei Xing was still in deep meditation. Wong Jian Yi finally replied.

"Yes, our friend is seriously ill"

The girl take a look at Li Kang and checked his pulse. This 'gong zi' seems to have a serious case of tuberculosis and it is worsen by his recent injury.

Wong Zong Yueh thought, "This girl really does have good medical knowledge."

Wong Zong Yueh has purposely left out mentioning the name of Li Kang's illness to test the girl. He didn't want to endanger his friend's life even more by putting him in the hands of fake or unskilled healers.

"I have some medicine here that can sooth his breathing a bit" the girl said while taking out her writing set and writing down a formula. "I'll write a medicine formula for you. My father recommended this formula to a lot of his customers who suffered from tuberculosis. It works very well in suppressing the disease and strengthening the body to fight the disease."

Wang Zong Yueh checked formula and the medicine powder that were given by the girl. The formula did contained a number of herbs that can fight the lung disease while the powder seemed alright.

"Some of the herbs, I've already bought it just now. I'll go buy the extra ones. ", said Wang Zong Yueh and handed the powder to Wang Jian Yi, "You can feed this powder to Brother Li Kang first, Borther Jian Yi."

Turning to the girl, Wang Zong Yeuh siad, "I thank miss for your help.", and left for the medicine shop again.

Wong Zong Yueh immediate feed the medicine to Li Kang. After a short while, Li Kang's breathing seemed to become smoother.

Wong Zong Yueh turned to the girl, cupped his hands and said "Thank you for your help, miss. May I know miss's name."

The girl cupped her hands in return and answered "My name is Li Xiao Sheng."
    Last edited by strife_au; 04-18-06 at 03:35 AM.

posted by DuGu Qiu Bai
    Slowly, but surely, Li Kang regained his consciousness. He noticed Zhong Yueh was missing and had been replaced my a female.figure in the room and that it was a girl. Jian Yi recounted all that happened and suddenly, Li got down on one knee I bowed to Li Xiao Sheng

"I am greatly indebted to you!"

Li Xiao Sheng then made a quick gesture to bring Li back up to his feet.

"I really wish I were able to heal you. The medicine that I've given you is only temporary. If I'm correct, it should be good for at least one week as long as you don't over exert yourself."

"You still deserve my thanks. I havn't felt this good in quite awhile.
    Last edited by strife_au; 04-18-06 at 03:16 AM.

posted by DuGu Qiu Bai
    After extending his gratitudes to Li Xiao Sheng, Li noticed that Bai Xiang was still nursing his own injuries.

"If we are to meet that adversary from earlier today again, I would like to have another go at him. I havn't felt this good in years. This tuberculosis puts such a heavy load on my body."

It was then that Zhong Yueh returned.

posted by kidd
    Zhong Yueh was surprised that Li Kang has woken up so quickly and his condition seemed to have improved a long.

"You've woken up, Brother Li. How do you feeling now?"

"As I told Brother Jian Yi just now, I feel good and would like to have a go with that our dear adversary again." said Li Kang.

"Brother Li, you are not supposed to exert yourself." reminded Wang Jian Yi.

"The key word is not 'over' exert. I would take care not to. After I do some more meditation to heal my injury and fine tune my internal energy, I think I would be able to compete in the Heroes Gathering as well." countered Li Kang.

"Since you are ok, I better go now." Li Xiao Sheng suddenly piped up. Turning to Wang Zong Yueh, she said "You just follow the formula to cook the medicine for Master Li (Li gong zi), then the disease will be under control. Here's some more of the medicine powder for use during emergency.". and she gave Wang Zong Yueh a bottle of the medicine powder she used to help Li Kang.
    Last edited by strife_au; 04-18-06 at 03:34 AM.

posted by kidd
    Bei Xiang has now completed his meditation. He has actually heard some the conversation going on, but did not not show any reaction because he needed to concentrate on his meditation. He opened his eyes and saw the Li Xiao Sheng for the first time.

"Miss Li. I want to thank you too for helping Brother Li."

"I just lend a hand. It's not a big deal." answered Li Xiao Sheng.

"Looking at your traveling pack, u seem to have just arrived in this town. Are you by any chance also going to the Heroes Conference?" asked Being Xiang.

"Yes, I am. How did u know?" Li Xiao Sheng asked Bei Xiang curiously.

"I sense that you have internal energy in you and it's not low. You must be a member of Wulin, and most Wulin members coming to this town in these few days are to attend the Heroes Conference." answered Bei Xiang with a smile.

"I don't know if I can be considered a member of wulin. I don't belong to any sect and have never involved myself in any wulin matters. I'm just traveling around to see the world and the Heroes Conference is one of the most exciting event happening now. So, I come and see."

"Miss Li, we are also going to the Heroes Conference, why don't we travel together? We can look out for one another during the trip. You are traveling alone, right?" asked Wang Zong Yueh.

"Brother Jian Yi, Brother Li and Brother Bei, what do you think?" Wang Zong Yueh asked the others.

"If Miss Li doesn't mind." said Bei Xiang and everyone looked at Li Xiao Sheng.

"Well, I am travelling alone. Having some company on the road is not a bad idea", answered Li Xiao Sheng with a smile.
    Last edited by strife_au; 04-18-06 at 04:14 AM.

posted by DuGu Qiu Bai
    "Well since the Conference is tomorrow, we should spend the rest of today preparingfor it. I'm gonna spend the rest of today brushing up on my sword skills," said Li As he grabbed his sword, which was laying on a nearby table.

"You seem to be in great spirits brother Li," said Jian Yi.

"You would know how I feel if you were in my shoes," said Li with a smile on his face as he walked outside.

*I think it's time for training sequences. I love training sequences*

posted by kidd
    "I'll go back to my room first. See you guys later."

Li Xiao Sheng cupped her fists in farewell and left the room.

posted by DuGu Qiu Bai
    After leaving his companions back at the inn, Li left the city to find an isolated place where he could practice his sword arts. Not too far from the gates, he found an empty pasture.

"Perfect," he thought to himself.

Li quickly drew his sword much like a samurai would. The sword was drawn out so fast, that a gush of loud wind was caused by it.

Li soon started demonstrating the strokes of the Demon's Waltz Swordplay. With each stroke, his movements became faster and faster. Soon enough, you could barely see Li. If you had happened to be observing from a distance, all you would have seen was grass being cut chaotically and Li's sword reflecting the rays of the sun, but no Li.

"All seems to be in working order," said Li cheeringly as he took a pause.

"Now for the final stroke."

Li walked over to a nearby tree and gently touched its bark. In his eyes there was a look of content. Li turned around and walked about 15 to 17 steps away and once again turned towards the tree. Li looked at the tree as if he were concentrating and then he shut his eyes. Suddenly Li was gone.

In the next instant, there was an unpleasant splitting noise. There Li was, standing next to the tree with his sword through it.

He suddenly lost balance and quickly leaned against the tree for support. He started coughing violently and vomitted blood.

"it must just be that the medicine hasn't fully taken affect. I should be good tomorrow," reasoned Li as he wiped away the blood on his face.

"I'll just have to wait another day till I can finally execute this stroke," said Li as he went to look for a nearby stream to clean up.

On his face, there was a look of dissappointment. The look when you almost achieve something and fail at the last moment.

posted by druid
    With Li Xiao Sheng and Li Kang gone, Wang Jian Yi also decided that it would be best for him to take a walk and clear his mind. With that he proceed to the outskirts of the city (Not where Li Kang was.)

Once alone in the forest, Jian Yi then sat down and thought of his past...

He was an ophan as young as he could he remember. Day after day he would scurried the roads lookin for anything to fill his ever hungry stomach. Hence that was why Jian Yi had stopped Zong Yueh when the latter was questioning Szema Fei. He knew what it was like scurring all over town looking for scraps of food and being beaten up by people most of the time.

One fine day during a heavy winter's downpour when Jian Yi was about 5, he Yi was forced to take shelter in an abandoned temple. Because of the heavy downpour, Jian Yi was unable to find food and his torn and tattered clothes provided little resistance against the raging cold from the heavy downpour of snow. Soon he began to shiver violently, and felt into a deep sleep....

When he awoke, he found himself in a small cozy hut next to a fire. Two pairs of eyes were looking at him with concern. They were none other then Zhang Wuji and ZhaoMin.

Jian Yi looked back at them and offered a smile as a gratitude for saving him. Although no words were said, Jian Yi thought he felt what love was for the first time as he briefly saw tears in the man's eyes before he fell back into the darkness....

And that was it. Ever since that day, the man would teach him martial arts while the lady taught him how to read and write. The days passed and Jian Yi grew up to be a fine young man. He had already mastered most of his master's skills. (He called the man as his master and the lady as his Mother).

Only then did the man and the lady told Jian Yi about their identities. Jian Yi was shocked as he recalled when he was young, people were always talking about the Great Hero Zhang who helped chased out the mongolians and restored back to the Chinese dynasty. Never in his wilderest dreams did Jian Yi have thought that his master was THE Zhang Wu Ji.

At the age of 19, Zhang Wuji ordered Jian Yi to leave and to go to Wudang Sec to complete his training in martial arts. He also made Jian Yi swear never to tell others about his training under him and not to find him and Zhao Min again.

Instead of feeling sad and shocked, Jian Yi knew the meaning behind his Master's actions... He knelt in front of Hero Zhang and Zhao min and kowtow to them, three times each. As he turned his back on the couple, there were tears in Jian Yi's eyes as there were also in the couple's eyes....

"Ah... those were the days.. I wondered how Master and mother are doing right now... It would be good to see them at the Conference again. Yet i doubted that they would be there.." sighed Jian Yi as he grazed into the sky.

Suddenly, Jian Yi began to practice his Cui Ye 9Yang Palm as taught to him by Zhang WuJi....
    Last edited by druid; 04-18-06 at 06:24 AM.

posted by strife_au
    Continued on with Shue, Szem Fei and co...

Shue Yun quickly carried Ching Yuan back to her fathers manor, many of her servants looked shocked and worried.
    "Don't worry it'll be alright" Shue yun said to Szema Fei and the servants.
    He quickly postioned her in a sitting posture, then he began focing out the poison with his cloud dispersing palms... After awhile Ching Yuans father with with two doctors rushed to where Shue Yun, Szema Fei and CHing Yuan was looking in deep distress...
    "IS my daughter alright??" said her father worrying. "She should be fine, managed to supress most of the poison out of her system, all she needs need now is rest and some strengthning herbs" replied Shue Yun calmly.
    The two doctors quickly went over to make sure what Shue yun said was right, after a few minutes they agreed to SHue yuns conclusion that Ching Yuan was indeed doing well. They quickly proceeded to make some herbal medicine.
    Her father looking rather relieved finally started asking Shue Yun some questions.
    "Thank you very much young man for saving my daughters life, would you care to explain what happened?"
    After quite a few minutes of explaining the situation, her father in gratitude offered many Silver to Shue Yun as a gift. But Shue kindly refused saying "thanks for offering but I really cannot accept this, I do not deserve it. It was me first brought Ching Yuan to danger by taking her with me and its my responsibility for her well being anyway."
    "Well make yourselves comfortable here, treat this place like your own home if you need anything just ask one of the servants... sorry i must leave now I have a few other matters that need attending at the moment" said Ching Yuans father as he leaves the room..
    Shue yun then attended to Szema Fei, "Little brother are you alright? hopefully that fall was too rough.." "I'm fine it's just a little rip in the clothes and a little scratch" replied Szema Fei.
    "Well thats good,anyways you should get some rest here, we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow. I'm just going for a little walk I'll be back later" said Shue Yun.
    "Ok take care" replied Szema Fei.
    Upon leaving the manor and walking along the streets, Shue Yun was in deep thought about all the events that has unfolded...
    The tattoo was the most important thing on his mind, he had remember seeing it when he was little but he just cannot remember where.. Keeping that in mind he began to visualize Xie Junh Langs techniques, visualising every stance he could remember and the flaws in each stance. He thought to himself "that Xie Junh Lang was capable of devastating attacks through his corrupt martial arts and strong inner power, but he is over aggressive leaving himself vulnerable to many counter attacks. He could memorize all of Xie Junh Langs crimson palms. "With a little modification this technique could well be extremely useful for the future" as Shue Yun smiled at himself. "A lot of wulin masters have surfaced with yet more to show, this heroes conference will certainly be impressive, so much much to learn.. " as he began focusing and refining his qi and techniques within his mind.

posted by Single Whip
    After carefully storing the extra medicine from Xiao Sheng, Zong Yueh also left the inn to clear his mind. All of a sudden, he saw a signal being shot in the air. It is a Wudang's signal to gather. Zhong Yueh thought, " Could it be that leader Yu is already here?" Using Wudang's unique lightness skill, he immediately ran to the place where the signal originated.

The signal took him at the west border of the town, there he found two people fighting. One of them is a man in red and blue who unleashed viscious strokes after strokes. The other person is a familiar face, it is one of Wudang's elder, Huang Yu. Huang Yu is a direct disciple of Yu Dai Yan, Wudang's seventh hero, who is now the leader of Wudang.

Seeing the fight, Zong Yueh immediately jumped in, and said, " Elder Huang, do not bother yourself by fighting with him. Let me handle him."

"Zong Yueh, Its good to see you. Okay you can give him a try, but be careful, he is very wicked." Elder Huang said as he jumped back to the sideline.

"Who are you?", the man in red and blue asked. He clearly was upset that his fight was interrupted.

"My name is Wang Zong Yueh." Zong Yueh introduced himself, " I am just a lowly disciple of Wudang."

The man in red and blue was insulted for having to fight Zong Yueh. He always considered highly of himself and his skill and he had planned to boast that he defeated the famous Elder Huang from Wudang. "Fine he said. Let me kill you first, before I take care of that stinky Taoist priest." He immediately jumped forward and launch seven successive deadly strokes toward Zong Yueh, each to the seven vital points of the body.
    Last edited by strife_au; 04-18-06 at 09:30 AM.

posted by Single Whip
    Zong Yueh remained calm under the sword attack. Using the principle of sticking and adhering, he touch the flat blade of his sword to the opponent's sword. Then using the principle of attracting to emptiness, he "directed" the opponent's seven strokes to miss. When the enemy attacked the left, he let his left side to be empty and when the enemy attacked the right side, his right side was empty.

The man in red and blue felt as if his sword was merged with Zong Yueh's sword. Furthermore, with each stroke, his sword became heavier and heavier. He was shocked and thought, " I'd better finished him now, or the Wudang's people would look down on me." Suddenly, he dropped his sword and attacked Zong Yueh with a claw with his left hand and a palm attack with his right hand. This move, the Demon and Dragon Uniting style was his most deadly attack. The palm attack was full of Yang energy and the claw attack was poisonous. In his life, he has never failed to kill an opponent using this style.

Zong Yueh remained calm and countered the attack with Tai Chi's cloud hand move. The enemy immediately felt as if he was surrounded by a never ending circle of energy and his attack was absorbed by these circles as if throwing water into the sea. Finally, using the move Fair Lady Playing the Shuttle, Zong Yueh redirected the enemy's attack to himself. The man in red and blue was shocked that his attack failed, he was even more shocked when he felt himself being hit by a very familiar energy, his own.

The man in red and blue was thrown backward by the power of his own attack and several of his ribs were broken. Seeing how he can't win agains this young man, he immediately used his lightness skill to ran away.

"Don't bother chasing him." Elder Huang said. "He is nothing but a pawn for his master."

Zong Yueh then moved towards elder Huang and asked." Elder, has leader Yu arrived yet?."

"No, he will arrive tomorrow and he told me to come earlier to scout the situation."

Zong Yueh told Elder Huang all the events that had transpired since yesterday. "Interesting.", Elder Huang said, "I will ask leader Yu of his thought about the boy with the tatoo and about the foreigner. Why don't you join me for now?"

"I'm sorry, but I have several friends that needs my herbal skill right now. But I hope to see you and leader Yu tomorrow at the Heroes Conference. Please take care for now."

With that, the two men parted ways and Zong Yueh strolled back towards the inn.

Posted by druid

Wang Jian Yi finally finished all 9styles of his Cui Ye 9Yang Palm. When one practices this unique palm skill instead of feeling exhausted, the practicer actually feels more relaxed and more energetic. Prolonged training and usage of this palm style also helps to boost one's inner strength.

Jian Yi barely picked up his sword when he saw a shot in the air. It was Wudang's signal to gather.

"Hmmm. I wonder is it Brother Zong Yueh? Is he in danger?" Thought Jian Yi as he began to use Wu Dang’s ‘Cloud Stairs’, a Qing Gong skill unqiue only to Wudang disciples...

Having reached the spot of the signal, Jian Yi was not surprised to see no Wudang's disciples there.

"Perhaps, the need to gather has vanished? Or a fight has ended? I better find brother Zong Yueh."

With that Jian Yi proceed back to the inn where BeXing was...

posted by strife_au
    Shue Yun used his qing gong and quickly travelled back to the lake again, he began replaying his fight with Xie as if he was fighting the ghost replica of him.
    he unleashed multiple strokes of his shui ying sheng zhang and huo xing zhang each with varying degree of qi input. Then he tried out the his newly acquired replica of Xie Junh Langs crimson palms. It was such a ruthless and powerful stance that aims to bring death to whoever it stikes head on.

"Even though they may believe to outclass me with superior inner power, yet I am able to outclass them superior technqiues and stances. With my jiu long sheng there are other powerful stances of it which I have not mastered. If only I can master all the techniques of Jiu long sheng gong... maybe then my shue xing sheng fa will not cause fire deviation" said Shue Yun to himself.

He then drew his sword and unleash a mighty slash of his shue long muo sha jian fa at the the air, it was able to generate so much force in its speed that even though the slash was through thin air it was able to slice the nearby object in half.

Everything seemed to feel in perfect place for Shue yun as he continued refining his swordplay. "All these great martial arts at my disposal, I shall not fail.. in avnging the death of my family" with those thoughts he headed back to the manor.