Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Wuxia RPG2 story unabridged...

Posted by strife_au
    Shue Yun got back to the manor and found that Ching Yuan conscious and well..
    "It's good to see that your better now.. it was lucky that you had a lttle bit of nei gong, it bid you sometime before I could force the poison out of your system" Shue Yun said to Ching Yuan.
    "Thank you very much, I am so grateful of you saving me, I doubt there is anything I can do to repay you.." replied Ching Yuan.
    "Its no problem at all, for ones action does not seek a response it is self willing.. anyone else there wouldve done the same" replied Shue yun humbly.
    "Well i think I will be well enough to attend the heroes conference, I wouldn't miss it all the action thats going to happen... it's so close I can hardly wait" said a happy Ching Yuan.

posted by strife_au
    the skies were very calm that night... almost too calm for the ocassion that is about to arrive. Shue Yun and Szema Fei was quietly chattering away until they descended into dream land... the anticipation and excitment kept Szema Fei restless as every time he was about to fall asleep he would awake and hope that it was the next day...

posted bykidd
    Li Xiao Sheng has just finished practicing her energy cultivation art and was now preparing for sleep. She practices the art every night, in hope that she will one day reach high enough energy level to use all 10 fingers at once for her 6MSJ instead of only one which was her current ability. She was very tempted to use BMSG to get enough internal energy, but she felt that it's unfair to absorb away other people's long-cultivated energy. She only used it when absolutedly neccessary. 2/3 of her internal energy was actually transfered to her by her teacher (some of it during BMSG practical training) while the remaining 1/3 grew from her own cultvation and absorbtion from 1 or 2 evil doers she encountered in the past 2 years. Her teacher also taught how to merge the inner energy she absorbed into her channels and use them effectively.

She still remembered how the guilt lifted little by little from her teacher's face as he transfered his internal energy to her and teaching her his 3 best martial arts one by one.

Soon, she was on the bed, eyes closed, dozing off to dreamland while thinking of the Heroes Conference tomorrow and dreamt about meeting all kinds of weird people in the conference including the long dead legendary physician Hua Tuo.

posted by Single Whip
    In his bed, Zong Yueh was also trying to sleep. His meeting with Jian Yi and Elder Huang evoked a lot of emotions in him. He recalled how as an impulsive, young man, he had left Wudang due to his dislike of being prepared to become a Taoist Priest. However, deep in his heart he knows that Wudang is the only place he can called home. Up until four years ago he had lived there for as long as he can remember. And many people there treated him nicely, especially Elder Huang and Leader Yu. "I must meet up with Leader Yu tomorrow and ask for his forgiveness." he thought.

After making up his mind, all of his anxiety went away and he quickly fell asleep.

posted by xsniper
    Xie Junh Lang had returned to the secret base where the preparations were being completed for the heroes conference.
    "Hurry up and give me some wine" he shouted at one of the servants as he began to meditate and heal his wounds.
    after a while, a dark dressed lady looking figure walked into the room "Well, well, well if it isn't the mighty and arrogant Xie Junh Lang how did you get yourself in such a mess?" spoke the dark dressed lady.
    "Well why don't you answer that question about yourself Yuen Jie, just look out you neither man or woman" snickered Xie Junh Lang.
    Looking quite offended Yuen Jie walked out of the room muttering "fine you lousy fool, I was only seeing if your alright."
    Xie Junh then proceeded to continuasily meditate and focus for the conference.
    Thinking thoughtfully he had kept the knoweldge of the Tattoo for himself...

posted by yittz
    A few blocks away, a middle age appeared sound asleep. But he was wide awake and had a head full of thoughts. He is still uncomfortable with wearing gloves during sleep, even though it's been 6 months since he started. If you had to wear double layered gloves, you would also have trouble falling asleep from the discomfort - your hands can't breath, they get sticky, cramped and start throbbing from the lowered circulation.

But after what has happened to him in the past 6 months, he has to bear the discomfort - for safety. He value his life as much as others.

Strangely, the gloved hands is the least of his worries. His emotional and mental state has been in turmoil for that 6 months. The anger at the betrayal, but more so the sadness and pain that comes with it.

He is still having trouble reconciling with the betrayal. Why? He constantly asks himself. He gave that him a comfortable of life and taught him much of the prized knowledge. He treated him like a son.

Now he's constantly on the run. So far it's been successful, but that's because he's been under the spotlight - avoiding the busy places, keeping to himself and because of this, he has hardly treated anyone in the past 6 months.

But tomorrow, the Hero's conference, he has to go. This type of event happens only once or twice in a lifetime. The previous one, he was too young to go to, and he don't know if he can keep on hiding to see the next one. He loves talent - he can't wait to see some of the young prodigies coming through. Although he knows his enemies may be there, he will attend nonetheless, as himself - a disguise is an insult to his wulin brothers.

So for the first time in 6 month, Shui Do Yi will reappear in Jianghu. Shui Do Yi will undo the damage Wulin fighters enjoy inflicting on each other.

posted by Single Whip
    After what seems like an eternity to some, the night was slowly replaced by brightness of dawn. As the first hint of sunlight was revealed and the roosters crowed, the city seemingly became alive in unison. The many visitors quickly prepared themselves to go to the Heroes Conference. While resident's of the city went about their normal routine; setting up their shops, cooking meals for their guests, praying in the temple or going to the fields to work. However, this is not an ordinary day. Anticipation of something great happening can be seen in everybody's faces. No matter who they are, rich or poor, man or woman, Wulin or ordinary people, the selection of a new Wulin leader in the Heroes Conference will surely affect their lives.

At the inn, the four man and one women gathered at a table for a quick breakfast. "How are you brother Bei Xing and Brother Kang?" Zong Yueh inquired. "We felt really great, thanks to miss Xiao Sheng here." replied Li Kang.

Everyone at the table finished their breakfast quickly. None of them are in the mood of conversing as everyone is preoccupied by his/her own thoughts. Finally, Jian Yi got up and said to everybody, "Shall we go?." With that, the others stood up and the five friends left the inn, heading to the conference.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

posted by patricia n
    in another inn, lam changcong had woken up even before the rooster croaked. not being able to sleep farther in anticipation of the largest hero's conference wulin had yet to witness, changcong played a haunting melody on his flute to rest his anxiety. his mind relaxed and once again, he wondered if he would encounter new clues that would lead to his past...he cared not for the results of the hero's conference. either evil or justice could prevail and it made no difference to him!

someone knocked outside the door and a feminine voice carefully asked, "elder lam, are you awake?" seeing him open the door, she nervously continued, "good morning. the group is ready to leave."

changcong followed the er mei disciple to the dining hall of the large inn, of which every room was booked by guests who stayed to witness the grand hero's conference. stepping into the hall, changcong eyes widened briefly when he saw the abbot of shaolin.

the er mei disciple explained, "the abbot and the rest of the shaolin party arrived about an hour ago."

the entire dining hall was full yet the only sound heard was the chanting of the abbot's prayer. when done, the abbot stood up and announced, "disciples and friends, we gather here today not to compete but to ensure that the next wulin hero is fairly selected and to control chaos which may occur. grand events of this nature with such powerful prizes will attract evil in various forms and it is our duty as the orthodox sects to protect jiang hu from the disastrous outcomes which evildoers will inflict." the abbot paused as the er mei and shaolin disciples and er mei leader nodded their head in agreement, "those who shave their head should retreat from worldly affairs but i find it difficult to do so when the outcome can affect so many innocent lives. so today, we must make an exception."

the abbot nodded in satisfaction and walked towards the leader of er mei and said, "it's time to go."

the group of forty four marched in pairs and lam changcong followed behind. despite the solemn speech, many of the disciples were excited to witness the competition and wondered how many great skills would be executed that day.

such a large crowd of shaolin and er mei members walking through a major city could only attract attention. bystanders pointed their fingers and whispered, and many could not help but follow the group.

ban meihua was glad that she cleverly thought of a plan to dress in a commoner's outfit that morning. she smiled as she easily joined the bystanders and followed the shaolin and er mei party.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

posted by strife au
    As the sun shone through the windows of the manor, Szema Fei was already up and ecstatic, he had been sleepless all night just thinking about attending the heroes conference. Shue Yun was up was up aswell they went to the dining hallswhere they were served breakfast the maids as Ching Yuan joined them...
    "Can't hardly wait, a event like this happens so rarely its so exciting" said Ching Yuan smirkely. "So can't I, these past few days have been soooo surreal" replied Szema Fei. SHue Yun quitely laughed and nodded.
    They quickly prepared all that they needed, then they proceeded to head off to the Heroes conference with...

posted by patricia n
    the distinguished leaders of all of the major orthodox sects sat up confidently in the back of the platform with few of their carefully selected disciples standing next to them. at one end, a frail old man could be seen with an open book in his lap.

the flags from each sect were lined along the platform and swayed gently as the morning breeze coolled the air.

among the crowd, people of all shapes and sizes could be seen meditating, chatting, or comparing themselves to their neighbors. people who stood farthest away from the platform pushed against those in front of them to get a better view and several fights broke out.

however, the beating of the drums silenced the entire crowd as everyone waited for hero cheung to step up.
    Last edited by patricia n; 04-20-06 at 10:48 PM.

posted by druid
    As the group of four men and a young lady began their jounery to the Conference, Jian Yi was secretly thinking of other things...

"So much has happened these few days, and now the conference. It seems pretty odd that master would hold such a thing when it seems he and mother wanted to stay out of the affairs of Jiang Hu for good. However, if this conference really is to elect a new leader, then i fear that bloodshed will be spilled one way or the other. I must be vigilant for the good of the whole of Wulin... as well as my friends here." With that Jian Yi turned to looked at Li Kang, Zong Yueh, BeiXing and Xiao Sheng.

They returned his look of concern with a ressuring nod, except for Zog Yueh who gave a playful smile.

"It seems somethings never change." thought Jian Yi when he saw that smile.

Not long after, all five heard the beating of drums and saw a vast number of people, of all shapes and sizes. Numerous weapons flashed and relections of light bounced off naked blades as the people turned their attention to a huge platform in front of them.

The five had finally arrived.

posted by Tommy H
    Hero Cheung got up and laughed loudly. "Today is the day I will retire. What more can I say? It was a wonderful experience to be a Wulin leader. Today we will elect a new leader with high kungfu skills. But not just that...fellow Wulin brothers and sisters must be satisfied with that particular contestant as well." Hero Cheung hesitated then said, "May the tournement begin!"

As Hero Cheung sat down another man got up from his seat and said in a REALLY loud voice, "Anyone can participate in today's tournement of martial arts but it is up to fellow Wulin sisters and brothers to decide if you're worthy to take the position of Wulin leader or not! There are a few rules in this tournement of which you MUST follow. No cheating with poisonous weapons or whatsoever. No darts or similar weapons. No killing! Two people fight, one person lose, one person remain. Then someone else challenge that person who remained. This will be the rule until no one challenge anymore. Understand?"

No one replied.

"Good! May the tournement truly begin!" As soon as this man sat down a fat, bald man jumped atop the stage...

posted by shipotian
    The breeze was calm, skies were still --
    Huai Suan had at last arrived at the heroes conference, where most of the Jian Hu sects will attend to. Huai Suan did not know what was going to happen at the heroes conference nor did he care. He is on a mission to find the reason why his island was attacked, and to seek revenge. He had heard that heroes conference was the most likely place where all sects would attend to whether orthodox or unorthodox. As the leader island of heavenly light it was his duty to attend to all it's matters. He looked around where there was countless Wulin people everwhere, he was there by himself seeking answers. The only clues of the massacre of his people he had was the wounds on the corpses. He could could picture in his mind what types of martial arts that were used to kill his people, so he figured that if sects fought today he would be able to determine the martial arts.

Posted by tian_ming
    As many of the Jian Hu ren wu (people) were exchanging greetings, conversations a lone figure stepped out from the shadows...
    He was dressed in blue, and grey with quite long spikey looking hair( not spiked upwards but forward spiked). He walked with a aura of dominance and confidence as if he was a god among mere mortals. This man was Li Zhi Ming.

"Who do you think will become the next wulin leader?" said one of the men
    "well i hope it's from either Ermei or Wudang, they are righteous and orthodox clans" replied another.

"Don't get your hopes up boys, their martial arts are absurd how can they expect to produce a Wulin leader don't try and make me laugh" laughed Li Zhi Ming

"Who do you think will win then mr random" spoke one of the men annoyed

"I believe you are talking to the person right now, my godly divine arts will crush those pathetic martial arts that oppose me" replied Li Zhi Ming gloatingly.

"Yeah your sure are humble... I'm sure you will single handidly crush all those countless high class fighters" laughed one of the men sarcasticly.

"Believe what you want to but I tell you no, no one shall stop me.. I have dreamt of this day for years hahaha" with the arrogant laughter he walked away.
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

Posted by swordfreak
    There were many orthodox sects at the conference but as many expected there was always going to be some trouble brewing when an unorthodox sect shows up. The Crimson Blade sect was the first of the unorthodox sects to arrive at the heroes conference. The sect was lead by no other than the infamous crimson sword lord of the East. Along with hundreds of disciples Yao Hu Shuan proceeded to the main area of the heroes conference.
    Many were obviously unnerved by the arrival of such a wicked character and evil sect..... The Crimson Blade sect is well known in Jian Hu as a very dark sect.
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

Posted by kidd
    There were so many people at the Conference. Li Xiao Sheng was glad that their group came early, so, now they were standing in the front roll with a clear view of the platform.

Just now, the surrounding was so noisy. But when the master of ceremory announced the start of the tournament and the first challenger came onstage everyone quiet down, waiting for what will happen next.

Posted by TommyH
    The fat, bald man atop the stage waited there for half a minute before a challenger decended from the crowd. The challenger was another fat man but he wasn't bald. The challenger laughed at the bald man and said, "You want to be Wulin leader!? Dream on!"

The bald man's face lit with anger as he jumped forward, preparing to palm the other fat man. The other man ducked in time to dodge his opponent's palm but was kicked in the abdomen just as he ducked.

"Hahaha! You dumb idiot! You just suffered a...," said the bald man before he was interupted...

The other fat man delivered one forceful kicked at the bald man's stomach, sending his opponent off the stage while throwing up all the food he (bald man) ate this morning.

Posted by TommyH
    The fat man laughed as he pointed at the bald man who was now throwing up half digested food. "Get the heck out of here. No one wants to see those sh*t!"

People from the crowd started mumbling and some actually started to feel fear against this fat man. In less than a minute another man, as skinny as that man is fat, jumped up on the stage and introduced himself. "Hehe...another man wants to get hurt?" said the fat man and he ran forward.

The skinny man used his lightness kungfu and jumped high into the air then he jumped down on the fat man's shoulder. The fat man was about to grab his opponent's ankle when the skinny man jumped off his shoulders. The skinny man was just toying with him.

The fight continued to the next ten minutes until the skinny man decided to finish the fat man off once and for all. He leaped forward and pretended to poke the man's eyes out, causing the man to lift his hands over his eyes. This was exactly what the skinny man wanted. He then channeled his internal power to his arms and pushed the fat man off the stage easily.

Posted by TommyH
    It was now the skinny man's turn to laugh. Things started to grow tenser and no one really dared to jump up. But then, when everyone thought no one was about to go up, a macho man dressed in green jumped atop the stage and spat saliva at the skinny man. People from the crowd gasped as the skinny man wiped his face with his sleeve.

The man in green took advantage of this and palmed the skinny man in the chest. The skinny man dropped down on the stage, motionless. Several people from the crowd shouted and...

Posted by Single Whip
    One by one many competitors came on the stage to try to be the next Wulin leader. A famous hero named the Northern Golden Whip managed to beat five opponents in a row before being defeated by a Beggar Clan's member. Another notable competitor was White Crane stylist who impressed everyone with his lightness skill and ferocious kicks. As time progresses, the level of those competing increased. At this time, the person standing on the stage is the iron palm clan leader. Everyone knows that in the past the skill of an iron palm clan leader, Qiu Qian Ji, was greatly feared in Wulin. It was said that other than the five greats, no one could defeat him. Even though the skill of the current leader is nowhere near that of Qiu Qian Ji, he displayed the famous ability of the Iron Palm style by easily defeating his opponents.

Suddenly, a tall person with a very pale complexion jumped on stage. "I would like to try your Iron Palm skill."
    "What is your name and what clan or style do you represent?" the Iron Palm leader asked. "its none of your business.", replied the challenger.

The Iron Palm leader quickly unleashed his palm skills and even those who watched on the sideline can feel the heat generated by his palm attacks. The challenger continously avoided the palm attacks and mockingly said. " Its that all you've got?"
    After the 15th stroke, the Iron Palm leader feinted with a left palm attack. When the challenger moved to avoid the attack, he quickly jumped and twisted in the air and use both hands to attack the challenger's head. This skill, the Iron Palm Pressing the Earth Strike is the ultimate attack in the Iron Palm's seventh level, the most advanced stage he had progressed to. Knowing that the challenger cannot avoid this attack, he channeled all of his internal energy in this one stroke.

The challenger quickly put up both of his hands and the two pair of palms collided. Everyone watching thought that surely the challenger will lose. The challenger took three steps backward due to the impact of the enemy's internal energy. The Iron Palm leader was also pushed back three steps. "You've lost." The challenger smilingly said.

"What? What are you..." Unexpectly, before he could even finish his sentence, the Iron Palm leader's body started shivering, his hand and face turned blue, and he fell on the stage. Everyone was surprised by this turn of event, but most people are clueless of what had just happened.

Seeing the reaction of the Iron Palm leader, both the Shaolin Abbot and Leader Yu of Wudang gasped. They have seen this type of skill a long time ago in their youth. However, it has been decades since anyone has displayed it. Everyone had thought that this skill has perished. Other than the two clan leaders, Jian Yi also recognized this palm skill based on the story told by Zhang Wu Ji.

Meanwhile on stage the challenger shouted. " Anyone else dared to challenge me?"
    After several minutes of silence, the Shaolin Abbot used his internal energy to project his voice. Even though his lips were barely moving, his voice can be heard by everyone present loud and clear. "Omitohud, I see that you are a disciple of the Xuan Ming Elders. Your cold poison palm skill is very evil and should not exist in this world. I am afraid we cannot have a Wulin leader with such skill."

The challenger replied, " So you've recognized my palm skill. Good. I would like to see what is so great about these so called orthodox clans' skills." "Which one of you dare to face me."

The spectator was tense in anticipation. They know the competition has reached a critical stage.