Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Wuxia RPG2 story unabridged...

Posted by patricia n
    while pretending to be absorbed in writing down the events during the hero's conference, lam changcong observed the crowd carefully and also took note of the leaders of the orthodox sects. looking out, he recognized li kang, jian yi,zong yueh, and bei xing. and who was that young girl with the scar on her face? his hands tightened when he recalled how li kang purposefully bumped into him. then, he saw zong yueh staring at someone..chongcong searched and noticed that zong yueh was looking directly at szema fei.

suddenly, a fleeting figure caught changcong's attention. nothing could tear him away from the hero's conference except for one thing. he quickly placed his book and quilt down and stood up from his seat.

"elder lam, where are you going?" asked an observant shaolin disciple. while the rest of the crowd was in awe of the duel on the platform, only this disciple bothered to notice his departure.

changcong immediatly held onto his stomach and grimaced, "the bathroom."

"oh, then please come back quickly."

"are you foolish? you can't rush these things!" changcong angrily protested before running off.

the shaolin disciple shook his head and muttered, "no discipline...merciful budda," and redirected his attention on the fight.

changcong ran as fast as he could until he ran out to a pasture. suddenly, his ears heard a very slight sound and he quickly moved aside as an arm lunged out towards him. he turned around and evaded another palm and exclaimed, "papa, it's me, yueyou!"

the old man with the wild gray hair and unkempt gray beard pulled his hand back as he recognized the warm and soft voice. he squinted his eyes and shook his head in disbelief, "don't lie to me! yueyou is a girl and you're...no no...you can't be her!"

knowing the wild gray hair man's mental illness, changcong knew there was only one way to convince him, "papa, take a look at me now." changcong carefully peeled his mask off to reveal a very beautiful young lady. her rosy cheeks glowed against her snow white skin and her eyes...they sparkled so vibrantly and betrayed her emotions.

her eyes sparkled even more as she stepped closer to him but the happiness behind her eyes vanished quickly as she asked him, "where have you been for the past five years? i was worried about you and searched throughout jiang hu for you."

the man looked at her and laughed happily. he calmed down and gained some of his sanity back, "yueyou, it's you!" he grabbed onto her wrist and felt her pulse, "why is your internal energy so average still?"

yueyou bowed her head down in shame.

he scolded her, "you're always too anxious to learn martial arts!"

"papa, how could i have patience?" her eyes became misty but that was quickly replaced with hatred, a hatred so deep that only her eyes could express, as she recalled her past, "they killed everyone including my baby brother! he was not even one month old. all seventy seven lives...dead in one hour," she raised her voice and spoke violently, "if i keep on practicing martial arts then who knows when i'll be ready to seek revenge!"

the wild gray hair man frowned then his eyes wandered around. as if he suddenly noticed, he asked, "where is ching ching?"

yueyou took a step back.

the man asked more loudly, "where did you hide her?" his eyes darkened as he grabbed onto yueyou's arms and shook her violently, "where is she? tell me!"

"papa...please don't do this...please calm down and remember that sister ching ching died!" yueyou panicked when she recognized that his illness had taken hold of him again. she then spoke calmly, "papa, she died before you saved me. please remember...when i was five years old, you came and rescued me because you thought i was sister ching ching."

he let go of her and muttered, "she died?"

yueyou's eyes were filled with much sorrow. it was a routine she had gotten used to but it always affected her each time he became crazy, "papa...you only have me," she said softly, "and i only have you as family."

the wild gray haired man let out a terrifying scream and then uttered, "it was them! they call themselves righteous but they are the reason wife and ching ching died. orthodox sects...how ironic. but i know where to find them." without warning, he somersaulted away and left yueyou by herself once again.

she knew she could not catch up to him in his crazed state. she was not worried, for she already guessed where he was going. she lowered her head and knew what she had to do. she was confident that the hero's conference would attract all members of wulin, including shui do yi. only he could save her father. putting back on the mask, changcong returned to the hero's conference with another goal.

as changcong walked back to his seat, the same shaolin disciple wondered, "so long? what did you have for breakfast?"
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

posted by yang_kang
    Bei Xing was infuriated at how gloatingly he thought his martial arts was and believed that no righteous person could defeat him.

Suddenly he jumped on to the stage with an intense look about himself. "I have walked Jian Hu all these years erradictating evil hearted people like you, theres no way anyone righteous here would let you even dream of becoming the next wulin ruler" said Bei Xing.

His opponent filled with grimish laughter "We shall see then won't we, today is the day i shall finish the great wandering Bei Xing xia ke, you pathetic fool."
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

Posted by strife_au
    Shue Yun had been observant of all the fights that had occured on stage, he had carefully studied all the fighters greatest attacks(jue zhao). He had sensed great inner level strengths from many, many fighters that have not stepped up yet so he knew the true action are really yet to begin.
    The fight between Xuanming elders disciple and Bei Xing interested Shue Yun, as finally an unorthodox fighter has stepped up to the platter.
    He had been also quietly observing the strange movemnts of the old historian he thought to himself "theres something very odd about that historian, everything does not seem right about him".
    At the same time he was aware that the other 3 wulin fighters who had been following him and Szema Fei were overlooking their everymove...

Posted by druid
    When Jian Yi saw that the challenger was using the Legendary Xuanming Shen Zhang... he finally saw the true power of it. Years ago, his master had told him that of the skills that he saw in Jiang Hu, only two were good enough to hurt him.
    they were Jiu Yin White bone claws and the dread Xuanming Shen Zhang that bought him endless pain and suffering in his childhood years.

Because of those two skills, ZWJ then spend many long years trying to develop a new set of palm skills to counter these two. Incorporating many other types of Kung Fu's essences such as the Fist of Seven damages, Taiji Quan etc, he was able to come up with Cui Ye 9yang Palm. This palm set was designed to counter all Yin based palm styles.

Jian Yi wanted to go up on stage to fight this disciple of the Xuan Ming Elders, but he was a second too slow.

"Damn it. I should have been up there! Now i can only pray that Brother BeiXing manages to defeat him without being injuried." Thought Jian Yi as the two began their fight...

Posted by TommyH
    Szema Fei watched the battle between the two mans and watched in awe as the two fights started wrecking the stage with powerful moves. He clapped everytime a fighter punches his opponent. Once he got so excited that he even pulled Brother Shue Yun's sleeves and said, "I want martial arts! I want martial arts!"

Both fighters let out a kick...both their shoes met in a clash and soon they were consumed into a battle of inner power (through their feet)...

posted by druid
    And so all eyes were on the stage. BeiXing faced his foe without fear as he began to generate his Qi. The disciple of the Xuanming elders however, suddenly voiced out with fear..

"Master Lu? Is that really you?" With that he pointed at the direction behind BeiXing's back. Everyone automatically look at the direction only to see nothing.

At once, the disciple dashed forward and attempted to palm BeiXing in his chest.

Beixing however was well aware of this sneak attack, and responed with his Da Jing Gang Zhang, aiming at the disciple's left shoulder.

Surprised at BeiXing's counter attack and knowing that BeiXing's attack would strike first he then retracted his attack and floated back some metres away from BeiXing.

"So it seems that the Wandering Bei Xing xia ke truly lives up to his name. Good. I would enjoy defeating you." said the disciple. Without a seond's warning, he jumped forward and shot two palms out, one aimed at the head of BeiXing and the other aimed at the right shoulder.

Knowing just how lethal his foe's palms were, BeiXing easily avoided the palm that was aimed for his head. However, he could feel the palm wind generated by the other palm only seconds away from his shoulder. Knowing that he cant fully avoid the palm, BeiXing then shot out his palm with 90% of his energy to meet the attack.

Hump!

Two palms met in mid air. Before the point of contact between the disicple's and BeiXing's palm however, the disciple's other free hand moved towards the ‘Divine Gate’ Point of BeiXing's outstretched arm which was located behind the back wrist. Touching this point on the arm would render the whole arm numb and unable to exert any more pressure.

Unable to retract his arm due to the huge force of his palm attack as well as having his point hit by the disciple, BeiXing knew that he had lost the advantage.

However, as he braced himself for the impact of the XuanMing Shen Zhang... another palm flew forward with hard Yang based force. It met the XuanMing Shen Zheng and the force of both palms could be felt by all near the perimeter of the platform. The disciple leapted back and took several steps back to regain his balance and also to dissipate the excess force.

"Who the hell interrupted? I declare myself the winner of this round due to outside interferences. Bah! Call yourself righteous clans? Playing the numbers game to win?" shouted the disciple.

"Eh? You dare to make such comments after your sneak attack on Brother BeiXing?" replied Jian Yi as he stood on the platform beside BeiXing.

"So you are the one who interrupted. Fine. I will take care of you after i am finished with him." replied the disciple.

"Brother BeiXing, are you all right?" asked Jian Yi as he saw BeiXing sitting on the floor of the platform.

"Yes I am. Although he barely touched me on my 'Divine Gate’ Point, the XuanMing posion is already in my body. I can purge it out with my inner energy. But that will take time. But first let the fight continue." reply BeiXing.

Meanwhile, the disciple was secretly thinking...

"Who is this swordman? His inner strength is very high... and so "yang" based, as opposed to mine."

"Please brother BeiXing, allow me to continue the fight for you. " replied Jian Yi.

Looking at eyes of Jian Yi, BeiXing agreed. He saw nothing of the caring and friendly Jian Yi just hours ago. Instead, he saw hatred and rage in there.

"Anyone who objects to this swordsman taking the place of Hero Beixing may voice out now." said the abbot of Shaolin.

Silence.

Jian Yi then put down his sword and faced his foe.

And so it was, the disciple of the XuanMing elders taking on the disciple of ZWJ.

Posted by yittz
    Shui Dou Yi watched from the midst of the crowd, wondering whether he should let his presence known to everyone, or should just stay silent and watch. So far the injuries have been relatively mild - the skinny man landed motionless, but after someone poured some cold liquid on to his face it woke him from what appeared to be just a head knock, only the Xuan Ming Sheng Zhang is capable of doing some long lasting damage. Luckily, Iron Palm leader's internal energy base is decent and quite Yang, he should recover in a month.

This heroes conference hasn't been as ordered as he thought. Shui Dou Yi is clearly concerned - the way this competition is formated, who know how many fights and injuries there will be - he don't want to be working all day rather than watching the fights. He's surprised that Hero Zhang and Abbot XuanYin would let this carry on - it gives opportunity for those evil-doers to strike.

'The fights have been relatively unspectacular - a few strokes and it's over. Do these people seriously think they have a chance at all of winning? Even if they are highly talented, how many rounds do they expect they can last before they grow tire, starting so early. All these young ones - full of adrenaline, so eager, rash and hasty, thinking if they don't fight this round, it will be over next round. So far it's more showing off and shutting down other's pride rather than serving the true purpose of this meeting.

Well at least the next fight looks interesting, hopefully it will last more than 30 strokes. The challenger's kungfu resemble that of Wudang and has evidence of 9Yang. Ehhh? Is it possible? No can't be, Hero Zhang Wu Ji said he didn't have any disciples, when I had the fortune of meeting him ten years ago to discuss medicine.' thought Shui Dou Yi.

posted by kidd
    Seeing a strangers fought each other in tournament no doubt was exciting. But seeing a friend fought so intensely with such a powerful opponent generated a different feeling. Li Xiao Sheng was all tensed up while watching the fight between Bei Xing and the challenger people called disciple of Xuan Ming Elders. Luckily, brother Jian Yi was able to block that fatal palm from hitting brother Bei Xing in time. But it's now, brother Jian Yi's turn to fought that powerful opponent. She hoped he will be alright. He seemed confident but also seemed very angry.

She saw Bei Xing walked back to their group and heard Li Kang asked.

"How are you, Brother Bei Xing? Are you all right?"

"Thanks to brother Jian Yi's intervention, the Xuan Ming fellow was not able to hit my 'Divine Gate’ Point. But he did manage to touch it, so, I'm slightly poisoned. But it's alright. I can purge the poison out with my internal energy." answered Bei Xing.

"Can I test your pulse, brothe Bei?" said Xiao Sheng.

She wanted to see what poison it was and Bei Xing let her. Xiao Sheng found Bei Xing's pulse beat very strangely. She has never encountered this pulse beat before. This is really a strange poison.

"I've never encountered such poisoning before. It make your body become so chill [寒], brother Bei. What kind martial art is this? Who are the Xuan Ming Elders?" asked Xiao Sheng.

"They are.." Wang Zong Yeuh started to reply but was interupted by the start of the fight between Jiang Yi and the Xuan Ming Elders' disciple. All attention were directed at the platform again.

Posted by patricia n
    the current competition between jian yi and the disciple of the xuan ming elders looked to be the most interesting thus far. but looking at the xuan ming elders' disciple, chongcong laughed inwardly. his arrogance would be his flaw for he would be too overconfident of his skills and would underestimate his competitor's skills. from the looks of it, that jian yi fellow would defeat him. it was just a matter of how much internal injury both would suffer.

the two men stood still waiting for their opponent to make the first move.

seeing that not much happened, changcong glanced at the crowd. he saw an ugly bald man with a pot belly but fierce looking nevertheless, a pair of freaky siamese twin, an older gentleman who wore funny looking gloves, and so many different faces...who was shui do yi?

his intuition told him that someone was staring at him. he looked up and saw shue yun observing him. did shue yun suspect something? and who was the young lady next to him...it appeared as though she came from a wealthy background just by looking at her clothes. thinking about her, changcong was reminded of the girl with a scar on her face. changcong left these pugilists less than two days ago and already they had befriended these ladies. how typical, young men will be young men.

thinking about the girl with the scarred face, changcong glanced towards her direction and saw that zong yueh occasionally stared at szema fei while bei xing and li kang were conversing.

li kang stood erectly and observed the platform but his mind was also on other matters, "brother bei, i have a request."

though he was meditating, bei xing was still well aware of his environment, "do not hesitate to speak brother li."

"do you remember that sinister man who attacked us the other day?"

"how can i possibly forget the injury he inflicted on me?"

"i would like to fight him. i know you are also interested in fighting him but i cannot forget how he caused my disease to worsen."

bei xing thought about it and agreed, "you go ahead," he sighed, "even if i wanted to, it would not be wise considering that i am currently injured."

"thank you."

farther away ban mei hua frowned as she wondered when the real competition would begin. the current competitors were still staring at each other and waiting for the other to attack.

Posted by druid
    Realizing that his opponent now is far more powerful that he has ever faced, the disciple was secretly worried. Yet he felt that he could overpower his opponent through sheer speed.

Having matched palms with Jian Yi a moment ago, and knowing that his internal is Yang based, the disciple then theorized he should be faster then Jian Yi owning to the nature of Yin.

Jian Yi took the opening stance of Taiji Fist; he lowered both of his hands, with the back of his hands facing outwards and his fingers relaxed. His feet were slightly apart. He then raised his arms to chest height. His left hand faced upward in the Yin Palm position and the right hand in the Yang Palm position.

"Ah so you are from Wudang eh? Just look at this phoney pose of yours!" Laughed the disciple.

The disciple shot out with his attacks with lightning speed. The left hand shout out first with his fingers tip, aiming at Jian Yi's neck, while his right hand shot out a second later carrying the dreaded power of the Xuanming Divine palms aiming for Jian Yi's stomach. Although the left attack came out first, both attacks arrived at the same time.

Jian Yi responded with Shou Hui Pi Pa, the seventh from of the Taiji Fist. This move was as heavy as a mountain yet as light as a feather. With this move, Jian Yi overcomed quickness with slowness as he blocked both attacks effortlessly.

Shocked at been able to block both his attacks, the disciple then followed up with a fist aiming for the face of Jian Yi while his legs attempted to kick at Jian Yi's upper right knee. If the leg attack should succeed, then his opponent would be completely at his mercy.

Who would have thought at the Jian Yi just stood there, till at the last possible moment, he used Taiji's "Grasping the Sparrow’s Tail”. With his right leg solid, and left leg empty, Jian Yi then shot out his right palm at his opponent's wist.

At the same time when Jian Yi shot out his right palm, the disciple's leg attack made contact with Jian Yi's right knee. Owning to Jian Yi's 9 internal strength and his QKDNY, the leg attack make up empty.

With a roar of fury, the disciple then decided to go all out. His attacks began even more quicker and carried more strength. Every single moved was designed to kill.

Jian Yi however was calm as he continued to dish out more of Taiji's fist techinques. Lifting up the Hand, White Crane Spreads its Wings, Brushing the Knee and the Twisted Step, Playing the Pipa met the deadly attacks of the disciple.

More then 40 moves were exchanged when suddenly the disciple suddenly shouted and shot out both his palms with 95% of his energy.

With QKDNY, Jian Yi saw that this was it. The final attack.

Generating his 9yang internal strength, Jian Yi also shot out both his palms out to meet the Xuanming Shen Zhang.

Jian Yi's palm each contain hard Yang based inner power. This was the fourth style of his CuiYe 9Yang palm,"Overcoming coldness with extreme rage". This style was designed specially to counter the deadly chilling effects if the XuanMing Shen Zhang.

When the four palms collided, everyone could feel the force generated by the palms.

Posted by strife_au
    Watching the battle intensly was Shue yun who had been observant to the every blow each fighter dealt. He was deep in focus trying to figure out the basis of the Taiji Chuan. He wondered how Jian Yi had posessed such wonderous martial arts from, he had heard that it was a imperious technique created by none other than the legendary Zhang Sangfeng formerly from Wudan. Shue yun was even more amazed at the effectiveness of QKDNY a martial arts not disimilar to his heavens soul absorbing stance which he learnt from his time training on mt. chaos... but the foundations of the techniques were much different.
    He had also been carefully studying the disciple of Xuanming Elders, his pure ruthless aggression through his attacks is not much different from Xie Junh Lang although he felt Xie Junh Lang was still a much better fighter than the disciple.

Posted by tian_ming
    Watching the fight with great displeasure was also Li Zhi Ming

Seeing the ferocious attacks that were being dealt by the disciple get countered everytime made Li zhi ming laugh.. "what a loser making an absolute fool of himself in front of all these spectators. But that Jian Yi looks quite a fighter, it looks like he has great internal power with superb techniques to boot. If I defeat him the glory of such a feat will be unmatched" Li Zhi Ming thought to himself.

"My dark demonic arts is unmatched in this universe, there just cannot possibly be any greater martial arts than mine... I am destined to be the greatest in Wulin, even the Demons & Dragon sect shall not dare to oppose my powers" smirked Li zhi ming as those arrogant thoughts continue running through his head

Posted by druid
    The four palms held both men in contact for a few moments before the disciple leapt backwards and vomited blood. Jian Yi however, just stood there looking at the disciple.

"How are you contacted to the Great Hero Zhang Wuji? Other than the Art of 9Yang... there can be no other inner strength that can produce the amount of Yang qi in your palms." asked the disciple as he continued to vomit out fresh blood.

"Eh? I merely used Wudang's 9 Yang Skill to counter your palms. And of cos I'm contacted to Hero Zhang. After all we are both Wudang's disciples." replied Jian Yi.

Suddenly, a voice came from afar...

"Where is Zhang Wuji swordsman? He still owes me a favour."

Everyone in the crowd turned in the direction only see a lady desending from the sky. She was dressed in purple and carried a long distinguished sword.

She was none other than Zhou Zhi Rou, grandmaster of Er-Mei Sec and with her was the much soughted after Heavenly Sword.

As she desended to the platfrom, all the elders of the 6 major clans got up and cupped their hands in greeting. Despite nearing 50, she was still very beautiful as though she was in her late thirties.

"My greetings to you Grandmaster Zhou. I'm afraid I do not where Hero Zhang is. I'm just a lowly Wudang disciple." replied Jian Yi politely.

"Oh? Is that so? Either you are telling a lie or Wudang's 9yang skill has advanced exponentially through the years." answered Zhou Zhi Rou as she studied Jian Yi with great interest.

"I speak the truth when i say i do not know Hero Zhang is. In front of all these heros of wulin, I Wang Jian Yi swear that every word i have said is true. If I should be lying, may heaven strike me down with every known diseases!" voiced Jian Yi.

"Hahaha. Very good. I believe you. You may go." waved Zhou Zhi Rou as she took a place on the platform but her eyes never left Jian Yi.

Jian Yi turned and found that the disciple of the Xuanming elders had disappeared. All that was left was his blood. Huge amounts of it.

Quickly Jian Yi made his way down and went to BeiXing.

Turning to Xiao Sheng, he asked...

"How is Brother BeiXing? Is his condition improving?"

"Not really. This poison is really strange! I think he has manage to halt the spread of the poison"

"I see. Let me try." replied Jian Yi as he sat behind BeiXing and within a split a second, he"palmed" BeiXing on his back.

Xiao Sheng, Li Kang and Zong Yueh were quite shocked when Jian Yi "palmed" BeiXing on his back. As it turns out, Jian Yi was using the eighth style of his Cui Ye palm; "Soft and gentleness overcomes all". This style contained healing essences of 9Yang in it, and was thus designed to help heal inner injuries that was subtained by Yin based attacks.

After a short while, BeiXing opened his eyes and smiled.

"My thanks to you Brother Jian Yi! I am forever in your debt!"

"haha. No need for that. Your inner strength is high indeed, even without my help, you would have purge out the poison a little while longer." replied Jian Yi.

"Master! I have avenged you by defeating the disciple of the Xuanming elders. Although i fear i may have brought excessive attention to you and mother by your Cui Ye 9yang palm. Please forgive your unworthy disciple." thought Jian Yi as he glance at the platform, eyes on grandmaster Zhou Zhi Rou...

Posted by strife_au
    "The... heavens sword, a legendary weapon that caused havoc in wulin for decades" Shue Yun thought to himself as he had his eyes fixated on ZZR.

As the wulin martial artists were all in awed by the amazing skills that Jian Yi had shown.

Posted by fzer0
    Arriving at the tournament was Shui Yingxing the grand master of the Yinghua dao sect. Her face was of striking beauty, eyes with an mesmerizing stare, lushes red cheeks, a tantalizing smile and a luscious looking body.
    But she was no other than the master Ying Hua Er Pai, an unorthodox sect.
    She along with her disciples caught everyones attention, for they know such beauty covers such vicious evil.
    Walking besides her was also perhaps an even more beautiful figure, it was no other than Shui Qing her daughter whom she loves dearly.

Posted by druid
    Realizing that he now has a target on his back for winning the disciple of the Xuanming elders... Jian Yi could feel every single pairof eyes of the people of Wulin looking at him. And not to mention Grandmaster Zhou's eyes were still looking in his direction.

A moment of silence engulfs the whole area before...

"To heros of Wulin! Since there are countless of you waiting to test out the powerful skills of the swordsman that won just now, it wold not be fair to him and also to others. As such, i would propose a change in the style of the tournament.

Instead of having a one on one fight, why not have a group fight? It would be a three on three. There would be eight groups of three persons facing each other in a elimination style format. However, the groups of three would not be fighting for the position of The Wulin leader for themselves. Rather, they would be fighting for their pre-determined respective Candidates. "

"Anyone have any objections? If no, please submit the groupings and the candidates to the elders on the platform. "

These was said by none other than Zhou Zhi Rou, Grand master of Er-Mei Sec.

Posted by patricia n
    "so the tournament has been made more organized after zhou zhi rou - the grandmaster of the er mei sect- arrived. the men and women stand in awe of her beauty and more importantly, her powerful heavenly sword that commands attention when unsheathed. martial artists from across the country were forced to interact with each other as they tried to form alliances in order to compete." lam chongcong quickly wrote down as much detail as he could for he knew that with the new rules for the hero's conference, there will be much more important and interesting events to occur.

Posted by druid
    "So brothers, are you are going to form any groups?" asked Jian Yi after he heard the change of rules by ZZR.

"Yes i would like to. In fact i dont really care about my candidate. I just want to have a go at Xie Junh Lang." replied Li Kang in an angry tone.

" I too would like to have another go at Xie Junh Lang." replied BeiXing.

posted by xsniper
    "Does that lady think she controls the whole damn wulin, it is time to show the people here who the real wulin masters are" thought Xie Junh Lang as he finally arrived at the conference along with many of his servants.

He used his lightness kung fu and proudly jumped onto the stage.
    "So this is the gathering of all the Wulin masters from the country" he spoke out loud.

"Forget choosing a new wulin leader for it has already been decided, for none of you shall match his power. He will be arriving soon our new Wulin leader, one whos powers are unmatched by you people of Jian Hu." as Xie Junh Lang continued gloating.

Posted by Extremer88
    Xie Junh Lang then slowly walked down the stage shaking his arms as if he's the emperor.

"I'm going to choose my group of 3 and wiped out everyone here soon. I'm going to let you fools fight it out first. Haha, haha", he shouted as he walked down the stairs while pointing his finger at Wang Jian Yi.

Xie Junh Lang walked back towards his servants who was behind the crowd. He ordered the servants to bring out the chair, when suddenly someone whispered into his ears, "Stay calm, don't do anything yet."

He turned behind and was startled when he saw the person.

"Brother Da Tou... you have come...", Xie Junh Lang replied.

That man was wearing a totally brown outfit with a cloth partially covering his face. He was blind with no eyeballs present while holding a wooden stick, he had that scary appearance that could send shivers to almost anyone that saw him.

Up until now, nobody has noticed him despite his striking apperances. The pugilists were either too engrossed with the fight or busy with their own discussions.

"Have you ambushed your men here? And, listen to me, don't go up and spar with them yet.", Da Tou said softly.

"Already ambushed early this morning. Are we going to wipe out everyone here?", Xie Junh Lang said softly.

"Haha, with your men, do you think its possible to wipe out everyone here?" Da Tou said softly.

"Why not? We heavily outnumber them, plus you and me, our chances are very high." Xie Junh Lang said softly.

"Have you forgotten what Master Shen said? He wants the Heavenly Sword in his hands without alarming the rest of the Jianghu world." Da Tou said softly.

"Where's Master Shen, is he coming? I doubt it's only the Heavenly Sword that he wants." Xie Junh Lang whined.

"Only me in this world knows where Master is. He's now recuperating his injuries somewhere, he's not going to appear for a while. Haha haha, in this world who would be able to earn the rights to fight with master? Probably only Zhang Wuji, haha... haha..." Da Tou said softly.

"I may be blind but I can sense powerful beings here. We would better be careful. As for the 3 on 3 competition, let's just forget it. They are just a bunch of useless fools." Da Tou continued.

"Alright, anyway whoever becomes the wulin leader today will still be ambushed and assassinated by us...", Xie Junh Lang said softly.

"Haha, haha, a bunch of fools...", Da Tou coughed and smiled softly.