Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Wuxia RPG2 story unabridged...

Posted by xsniper
    Yuen Jie joined the two, dressed as a mid aged woman.

"Hope you too have not created too much havoc yet, as master will not be happy at all." spoke Yuen Jie.

"Of course not, but we will eventually no one can stop us... I still have unfinished business to attend to also, my sword will strike down anyone opposing me" replied Xie Junh Lang slyly.

Yao Hu Shuan walked towards Xie Junh Lang and his servants.

"Brother I see that you too are unorthodox and wrongly targeted by these so called orthodox righteous fools" spoke Yao Hu Shuan as he smiled.

"Indeed.. they are nothing but pathetic lambs for slaughter, they are not fit to run wulin" replied Xie Junh Lang coldly.

"Totally agree with you, well whatever you do brother I shall help assist... and show them the real power within wulin" said Yao Hu Shuan
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

Posted by shipotian
    Huai Suan was fixated on the unorthodox sects as the conference just started getting more interesting. The battle between the Xuanming disciple and Jian Yi had been an eye-opener for Huai Suan as the amazing martial arts techniques and amounts of inner power was quite astounding.
    He sighed as he realized there were not many of the new generation on his island that had any talent that could even match the one third strength of zong yuan wulin's pugilists. People with high powered inner strength and martial arts had been few and far between on the island... it was a farcry from the days where legend says their island had people who could outmatch anyone in the known universe, there powers were so divine and unmatched beneath the heavens.
    Huai Suan thought to himself, 'even if he found the people who attacked his island, would he be able to defeat them?'
    He was particurarly interested in Xie Junh Lang as he looked like the kind of person that causes many trouble in wulin, the way he spoke of pure darkness.

Suddenly Huai Suan was tapped on the shoulder, as he quickly swiveled around.
    His mind had been too focused on the unorthodox sect, to miss the arrival of 2 old friends from celestial island.
    "Oh it's brother Zhuang kuen and little sister Liu Xuan, why are you too here?" queried a surprised Huai Suan.

"Greetings lord Huai... we have been sent here by the elders of the celestial island to help aid you in this quest, no offence but master Jienh thought it was wise for me and sister Liu to help for it is a much difficult task" replied Zhuang Kuen.

"Oh I see, but I do not understand why master Jienh does not have the same faith that other elders of the island have shown in me, but I'm glad that you too have come... how long have you been following my movements since coming off the island?" said Huai Suan

"It's not that master Jienh does not have faith in you to solve this case and attain vengeance, it's that he believes you are much too kind hearted in such a plagued pugilistic world, a world of many wicked trickery. He thought it was best for us to look out for you master Huai. We assure you we will not get in the way of your mission, where here to fully support your decisions. We were sent a few days ago, we heard that there was a heroes conference and we were quite certain that you would come" replied Liu Xuan

"I understand it is best for me to have the help and guidance of you two, I really do appreciate it... there are so many mysteries within this heroes conference between many of the fighters here we are not the only ones on a mission here" spoke Huai Suan with a sincere smile.

"Oh before I forget master Jienh has told me to give you this sacred elixir of spirit, master said to be able to heal any wounds that you may suffer. It is a great mystical item of the temple Master Jienh hopes you use it in need and wishes you good luck" as Liu Xuan handed the elixir over to Huai Suan

Zhuang Kuen and Liu Xuang were the most talented new generation disciples apart from Hua Suan. Zhuang Kuen aged 26 was a tall strong looking man he had been a big brother to Huai Suan ever since they were kids on the island, he had been brought up and taught by many elders of the temple, he has natural insticts for battle. Liu Xuang was an orphan who was brought up to serve an high elder at the celestail temple. But the elder loved her much and considered her as her own daughter so she taught her martial arts and wisdom. The elder had transfered all her internal energy to Liu Xuang before he death, Liu Xuang is considered the strongest female on the island and became one of the guardians of the temple where she became like a little sister to Huai Suan she is aged 19.
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

Posted by druid
    "Ah... it seems that both your wish has come true brothers..." said Jian Yi as he spotted Xie Junh Lang and his members below the stage.

"Oh yea. I'm gonna enjoy this." replied Li Kang

"Be wary of that guy in brown. His inner is extremely high." cautioned Jian Yi.

"So how are we going to group ourselves?" asked Zong Yueh

"Hey... look over there... Is that the same guy we saw at the inn with the boy and the tatto?" asked BeiXing.

"Yes i think he is." replied Zong Yueh.

"Ah... this just gets more interesting by the minute!" replied Li Kang.

Posted by strife_au
    "Oh dear it's that vicious person again brother Shue, looks like he's here to cause major troubles" said a worried Szema Fei.

"Yeah that guy is too evil hearted, he uses such underhand tactics when the going gets tough, I hope the orthodox clan's swiftly take action against this malice" added Ching Yuan.

Shue Yun nodded in agreement. "I'm sure the orthodox sect leaders will not let there malicious goals of disrupting the heroes conference succeed. They are completely outnumbered if they try and do something drastic, we'll just have to see what they are going to do here"

"Big brother, are you going to be fighting against the evils in the tournament?" queried Szema Fei

"I do not believe it's my place to fight alongside so many greats, unless it is absolutely required which I highly doubt with so many high class fighters here... who could easily defeat me anyday" He smiled at Szema Fei in knoweledge that he does not want to reveal any martial arts of his at that point.

"I'm sure you could stand up a good fight, your power is awesome I've seen it with my own eyes! in my opinion you could even become the next wulin leader" said Szema Fei excitingly.

Shue Yun Humbily replied "The fight against Xie Junh Lang was not a fair fight he had already been struck and his strength greatily weakened before I dueled him, if he had been at full strength I'm not so sure if I could beat him.. as for becoming the next wulin leader, it would not be possible at all even if I did manage to defeat everyone I would not have the support of elders of the various sects."

Posted by TommyH
    Zong Yueh, Jian Yi, Li Kang, and BeiXing were still coming up with different formations of three when Zong Yueh suggested that the team is better without him since his martial arts is not as unique nor as powerful as his companions. His brother and friends quickly agreed.

Meanwhile...

Posted by flying_phoenix
    Juai Sangzheng was seated next to the Shaolin abbot. He was agitated by the words of those evil pugilists who believed they were going to take over all of wulin.

Up until then he had been quietly observing, but now he thought it is his duty along with the abbot of shaolin to help cleanse the evil pugilists at the heroes conference.

Posted by tian_ming
    Li Zhi Ming was unnerved as he did not want to form a group with anyone bceause his pride and arrogance is from his self belief and for himself only. He did not like the idea of helping others or others helping him.
    He was stuck in the middle of a frustrating situation as he knew he had to for a group with some pugilists.

Posted by DuGu Qiu Bai
    From the other side, Xie Junh Lang noticed that Li kang was looking at him with bitterness. Xie Junh Lang remembered that this was the man that he had injured earlier and thought,"He's nothing to worry about. I easily wounded him earlier, bur i wonder how he has recovered so fast."

Xie Junh Lang knew that he could get a rise out of Li Kang and so he gave Li an arrogant smirk and spit on the ground.

With that, Li's anger boiled over. Normally, he would not be so easily provoked, but with the momentary cure, his arrogance and rash attitude had been reawakened. Before anyone noticed anything, Li had already made a dash across the stage.

The next moment, Li had his sword pointed at Xie Junh Lang's throat. Xie Junh Lang had a look of shock on his face, he didn't know what to do. beads of sweat started to fall from his forehead and upon Li's sword.

A short instant later, Xie's companions all had their weapon pointed at Li.

Li simply gave them a menacing smile. One that said he was better than all of them.

Posted by tian_ming
    -- Li Zhi Ming thinking about the his past, it gave him extra motivation to truly conquer wulin

'Through the fires, blood, hatred, vengeance, and anihilation may one truly master it all'
    The quote he refers to all his life since he was a child that was abandoned by his parents.

He had been brought up by foster parents of whom was nice and kind to him. But he had always wanted to be someone great all his life and he had always been interested in martial arts. he left his home when he was 12 without even writing a note, he had always been headstrong and arrogant. He secretly observed many martial arts from various clans and sects.
    Years of searching for destiny, Li Zhi Ming could not find anything but hatred and fury for

the many sects of the realm of the rivers and lakes.
    Many of whom called upon themselves as noble and chivalrous, but infact they are full of

deceit and greed.
    Many years of soul searching brought Li Zhi Ming upon a peak of a common mountain, he had

the vigour and heart to master all the greatest arts of the wulin circle. Yet the greatest

martial arts he had was that of 9Yang which had been taught to him by an unknown Xia Ke

because he had saved his life when he had overpracticed and was fire-deviating.
    Though Li Zhi Ming was full of pride and arrogance he was not completely ruthless and evil,

he did things to which he believed was right for him.
    On the peak, he relentlessly trained his martial arts which caused him to fire deviate and

became hallucinative. He had caused severe inner damage to himself, but he still had the

willpower to hold on to his every breath. Upon chance he found an entrance to a cave. Li

Zhi Ming crawled within the cave to seek shelter and heal his wounds. He spent days in the

cave without food till he began hallucinating completely, it was like watching his whole

life before him slowly but surely disappearing. He attempted to walk out to the entrance of

the cave but his mind was totally lost and he was directionless. In fact he had been

proceeding further into the cave... he walked and walked until he basically had no strength

left, he had reached a dark hall which still had fires lit, there and then he collapsed

with the feeling of falling into the dark abyss of death.
    But as fate has it he did not die as he awoke in the middle of a circular axis. he had felt

as if he had full energy as sat upright, his whole body was brimming with yang qi. Li Zhi

Ming had unconsciously in his illusions absorbed the blood of the unknown sacrifice that

had been on the altar. He sensed completely feeling of evilness within the hall, a

atomosphere of endless torturing fury. Encarved onto the walls surrounding the hall sealed

the essence of demonic arts. It was designed for one day only the people that are

absolutely singleminded in their goals, filled with hatred and death may understand the

powerful dark arts. Li Zhi Ming had thought to himself 'The gods of the heavenly plains'

have not forsaken me my destiny is not yet fulfiled so therefore my time for death has not

come. He practiced the demonic arts relentlessly for years, his focus was unsurpassed. All

those years he drank the blood of the sacrificial altar for they seemed endless supply of

blood that was not spoilt. He ate the raw meat of the animals he'd slain. Slowly his heart

had been shrouded in pure evil as he learnt all the unbelievable martial arts on the

scriptures. Although he had not mastered all of the techniques and cultivated his max inner

power, he had the knoweledge of all the techniques so he would practice it in the future.

For Li Zhi Ming was tired of the endless trainning and believed he had reached the pinnacle

of all pugilists in Jian Hu, there was no need to waste further time mastering the demonic

arts from the cavern. He had full belief that his demonic arts would be strong enough to overwhelm anyone that dared to oppose its ferocity and darkness. He also modified some of his previous techniques with added taint, he created his own venomous mercury palms.
    Years of blood and sweat.. he thought would not go to waste as he is destined to become the lord of wulin, thats the one thing that has kept him going for so long.
    After he descended from the mountain he had walked along Jian Hu slaying many unorthodox clans, shocasing his absolute dominance and superiority.
    He had always dreamed of one day challenging Zhang Wuji since he heard he was the ultimate great of wulin. One by one he thought must his goals be achieved...

Posted by DuGu Qiu Bai
    "I'll enjoy fighting you in the competition," said Li as he sheathed his sword and turned his back on his enemies.

Li returns to his seat as his companions give him suprised looks.

"Brother Li. I know you are anxious to fight, but you must remember to not over exert yourself," says Jian Yi

Posted by tian_ming
    Li zhi ming spotted Huai Suan and his two friends in deep conversation. He spotted the sword that Huai Suan carried, he thought 'that sword is no ordinary sword, the guy that posesses must have some kind of identity in wulin"

As he approached Huai Suan he could feel a strange kind of qi radiating from Huai Suan, a very rich and concerntrated inner strength it was also very balanced.

Li zhi ming thought to himself "who is he, to posess such strong inner force at such a young age, not many even after decades of training can radiate such a strong qi, maybe I shall challenge him to a duel..."

Huai Suan sensed li zhi ming approaching and quickly greeted him " Hello brother, you seek something?

Huai Suan amazed at the swift reaction of Huai Suan replied with input of internal energy as he projected his voice" greetings my name is Li Zhi Ming, who might this brother of Jian hu be?

Huai Suan was quite impressed with the amount of internal yang energy Li zhi ming had put into his words, replied "My name is Huai Suan leader of celestial island, I have come to the central plains to solve some mysteries.."

Li Zhi Ming thought to himself "so he is not from the central plains real of rivers and lakes.. how many pugilistics out there that posess such immense power? is the sky really that high and oceans that deep"

Posted by IcyFox

A sneaky man came up to Da Tou and whispered, "I have a message from Master."

Da Tou raised his eyebrows. "Oh. How's Master?"

The man replied, "Master has recovered. He has already mastered that extremely powerful skill." His face broke into an evil grin.

Da Tou looked relieved. He asked curiously, "How did he get over that obstacle without getting a fire deviation again?"

The sneaky man said, "Through hard work and determination."

Da Tou rolled his eyes. The man protested, "Master didn't tell me. How should I know?"

Da Tou said, "Alright, what's the message?"

The man said, "Master has a way to get rid of that busybody Zhou Zhiruo. Even Zhang Wuji may not be able to stop Master now. Probably only Zhang Sanfeng can stop Master but that old bugger is not going to step off Wudang, so don't worry. The plan to do away with Zhou Zhiruo is in this silken bag. Open it later."

He stealthily passed a green silk bag to Da Tou.

He continued, "Yao Hu Shuan is already in position. He'll act when you're ready. Xie Junh Lang should be able to pull his part off well. I'm off now."

Da Tou was in deep thought when the man finished his message. He looked round and the man had already disappeared.

Posted by druid
    "Thats very strange." Commented Jian Yi.

"Huh? What is troubling you brother?" Asked a rather curious Zong Yueh.

" Even though there are thousands gathered here today, three Qi stands out way above the rest. From here, I can sense two Qi(s) being Yang in nature. In fact they are very similar to my own. I wonder could they have learned the art of 9yang and if so by whom?" whispered Jian Yi to Zong Yueh as he turned his attention to Juai Sangzheng.

Seeing that his brother's attention turned to the shaolin Sec, Zong Yueh quickly replied..

"Its no surprise that the Shaolin abbot has most likely learned parts of it. Keeping in mind that 9yang first appeared in Shaolin." offered Zong Yueh.

" Yes yes, yet it appears that the it is not him that the Qi is radiating from...." replied Jian Yi absently.

"It is quite balanced yet it still retains part of the aggressive nature of Yang." continued Jian Yi.

Turning around in the direction of Li Zhi Ming and Huai Suan, Jian Yi then spoke to the other three.

"Say, do any of you know those two?"

"The Qi radiating from those two are so high! Yet one is extremely balanced, while the other is so yang. I guess brother BeiXing and Li Kang will have a huge fight on their hands..." thought Jian Yi.

Posted by strife_au
    Shue Yun was in thought of the whole situation, he saw the way many of the pugilists were eyeing the heavens sword, enslaved by it...
    Looking at Yao Hu Shuang, he knew he was the infamous leader of the feared crimson blade sect, he looked like to be teaming up with Xie Junh Lang for the tournament.
    "There must be many motives being conceived.. with the heavens sword being carelessly displayed to all these pugilists it will surely be a target. Szema Fei posesses the tattoo on his shoulder, could he also be another target? there are so many unorthodox sects here, things will surely get out of hand." thought Shue Yun.

Suddenly he sensed Wang Zong Yueh, Li Kang, Bei XIng, Jian Yi, Lu Xiao Sheng approaching himself, Szema Fei and Ching Yuan.
    He thought "It was inevitable that they would seek out answers about the boy, they are benevolent pugilists I must learn more about them and their motives..."
    Shue Yun smiled and said "greetings fellow Jian Hu friends, how are we of your service" as the 5 approached closely.
    "Ahh greetings to you and your fellow two companions too" replied Wang Zong Yueh.
    Szema Fei had recognized Zong Yueh as he remembered he had been the one that grabbed him on the streets two days ago.
    He said shakingly to Shue Yun "big brother that man is very mean, he was threatening me a few days ago.."
    Wang Zong Yueh could hear would Szema Fei had said and quickly spoke "Oh I'm sorry if there is any misunderstanding my name is Wang Zong Yueh and this is my brother Wang Jian Yi, theres are my friends Li Kang, Bei Xing, and Lu Xiao Sheng"as he introduced each one by one.
    "The incident with the young brother here a couple of days ago, was due to my surprise of seeing that tattoo on the boys shoulder, as you may have already seen" sensing that Shue Yu had already seen the tattoo on Szema Fei.
    "That tattoo... you may or may not know is a symbol of the legendary Demons and dragons sect" spoke Zong Yueh calmly.
    Shue Yun had a sudden jolt of memory and finally realized where he'd seen the symbol before. When he was 4 his parents had been slain my unknown wulin masters, they lived alongside a cliff so when the enemy attacked he had fallen off the cliff and into the stream beneath. He could hardly remember the incident of which his parents were killed but he clearly remembers he had seen the same symbol on one of the mens shoulders after the clothing had been ripped in the heat of the battle.

Posted by tian_ming
    Li zhi ming glazed at Huai Suan's allies, the qi radiating from them though not as strong as Huai Suans they were also quite remarkable.

For he had been so certain that his powers were beyond measurable, he could not believe that there were pugilists around the same age that posessed similar inner strength.

Li Zhi Ming thought
    'although his inner stength is really quite remarkable, it all depends on the martial arts one posesses, I have such divine arts that I would not fear anyone for they will not be able to withstand my devastating attacks'

"So leader of the celestial island Huai Suan, will you be competing in the tournament? for I believe your martial arts have reach quite unprecedented levels." asked Li Zhi Ming in a surprisingly polite tone.

Huai Suan replied "I have not really planned to do so, but now if I think about it. It would be a good opportunity to get a first hand look of the different martial arts styles of the central plains pugilists and perhaps find the answers to the mysteries."

"Good the tournament I believe is three versus three, if we helped each other out I believe each of our independent goals are quite achieveable." replied Li Zhi Ming

'For now since there are so many masters here at the conference, although no doubt I would defeat each one by one. I would not have the stamina that would let me continuosly fight so many pugilists in succession. this decision may be a difficult one as, some sacrifices are needed to achieve the greatest goals. I will deal with Huai Suan afterwards but for now I he is of good use' thought Li Zhi Ming

Huai Suan thought there was nothing wrong with joining forces with li Zhi Ming as it indeed gave him a good opportunity not only to be able to see which martial arts the pugilists posessed so he can find out who attacked the island, but a good opportunity to gain knoweledge of the martial arts in the realm of rivers and lakes.

"Sure, brother Ming now we just need one more person in our group" replied Huai Suan with a polite smile.

"Lord huai, if any of us two can be of assistance we are right here.. our martial arts although no where near as good as my lord but it can certainly be of use" spoke Zhuan Kuen.

Posted by strife_au
    "aah I see the symbol of the demons and dragons sect.. I see the all powerful unorthodox demonic sect of the central plains." replied Shue Yun.

"I don't know how or when I got the tattoo on my shoulder, its always been there" said Szema Fei.

Jian Yi spoke gently spoke "We just wish to warn you that the child might in danger at this tournament, just be very careful there are many unorthodox pugilists here looking to cause trouble"

Posted by druid
    "I see. Thank you for your concern swordsman Wang. Rest assure that I will do everything in power to protect him from harm." replied Shue Yun.

"Is there anything else that matter?"

"Ah yes. I saw the way you looked at Xie Junh Lang just now. Would it interest you to form a group with us?" asked Beixing.

"From a group with you? Pardon me but it seems that four of you are more than enough to from one group." answered Shue Yun politely.

"True, yet Brother Zong Yueh and Brother Wang do not wish to take part." answered Li Kang.

"I see... would the four swordsman give me a minute to decide?" requested Shue Yun.

"Sure. Take your time. Please excuse us first." Replied Jian Yi.

With that all six cupped their hands in respect and separate into two groups. Li Kang, BeiXing and Xiao Sheng were discussing on who should they support as a candiate for the leader of Wulin, when Jian Yi whispered to Zong Yueh...

"I'll be gone for a few minutes.." with that he left the group and headed in Huai Suan and Zhi Ming's direction...

Posted by IcyFox
    Da Tou stepped behind his henchmen and discreetly opened the bag. Inside was a small slip of paper. He glided his fingers across the paper slowly and understood its contents.

"To Field Commander Da Tou:

Wait till the final round of competition before commencing the assault. You and Yao Hu Shuan will lead the elite special forces and seige Wang Zhong Yueh, Wang Jian Yi, Ban MeiHua and Shue Yun Zhen. Li Kang and Bei Xing are currently injured, so Xie Junh Liang can handle them alone. Yuen Jie will target the Shaolin Abbot and Priest Yu with the support from our commandos.

The 3rd and 4th Footmen divisions, 21st and 22nd Calvary divisions and 108th and 109th Archers divisions will seige the place. I will myself deal with Hero Zhang and that ZZR and capture the Heaven Sword. Old Zhang Sanfeng and Zhang Wuji aren't present, so failure is out of the question.

The Big Bad Boss Shen Mo"

Da Tou grinned and burnt the slip of paper. Just then a lackey signalled to him that Yao Hu Shuan and Yuen Jie were already in position and poised to strike. His grin broadened and he waved his hand. The lackey brought him a chair and he sat down confidently.

Meanwhile the tournament continued...

Posted by flying_phoenix
    Juai Sangzheng turned to the Abbot of shaolin that was representing Shaolin at the conference.
    "Master Abbot, disciple (di zhi) Sangzheng was wondering will Shaolin participate in this conference now that these unorthodox sects have showed to try and disturb peace in wulin?" asked Juai Sangzheng.
    The abbot with a breath of sigh replied "Yes we have to try and stop this matter before it gets out of hand, I did not really intend for Shaolin to be involved in the tournament at this conference. But it looks like we have no real choice now"
    "I see, who will be participating from Shaolin?' replied Juai Sangzheng.
    "Naturally I think we would have the high elders from Shaolin to participate, I for one would no doubt try and resolve this matter, and reverand Kong Shian... I would also like you to particpate Juai Sangzheng. You may be very young and part of the new generation of Shaolin, but your inner power and skills is so profound I think it's best for you to be representing Shaolin, for we need the strongest to try and guide wulin in these dire times" answered the abbot.
    "Disciple Sangzheng understands.. sifu have noticed Bei Xing over there in that group, we should greet him and pay respect to him sometime since, he had once been in Shaolin and as a disciple" said Juai Sangzheng.
    "Yes well get around to do that after this matter of wulin is hopefully resolved quickly" replied the abbot calmly.

Posted by Extremer88
    Zhou Zhiruo stand up and shouted, "Ladies and gentlemen, we will have only ten more minutes left before the start of the tournament. Can we have the groups in a minute's time?"

Da Tou turned to Xie Junh Lang and Yuen Jie, "We shall not be sending any teams. Master has ordered us to wait and sieze them on the counterattack. I'll be giving you all the orders soon, we shall wiped out the pugilists here as planned by our great master. Haha, haha...."