Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Wuxia RPG2 story unabridged...

Posted by DuGu Qiu Bai
    Li took his seat as Bei Xing went to to the stage for his battle. As Li sat down, he felt a burning sensation in his chest area.

"Since I havn't fought like this in a while, it must just be my body reacting to the sudden power," thought Li

However, people around Li could see that not all was well. Though he had won his battle, his complexion had start to become pale. This paleness was the one that accompanied his tuberculosis.

As Li sat in his seat, he began to meditate and draw out his qi just as a prevenative measure. From a distance, Juai Sangzheng noticed the qi eminating from Li.

"Interesting. This qi I'm sensing, definitely feels like Shaolin qi, but at the same time, it feels a lot more vicious than our own. You could call it dark, if you may. I wonder who it is coming from?" thought Juai
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

Posted by IcyFox

The old man smiled and walked off.

Shen Mo took his time as he knew the tournament would last very long. A man suddenly ran up to Shen Mo - it was his messenger.

The messenger looked extremely flustered and heaved and panted when he reached Shen Mo. He could hardly force the words out of his mouth.

"Master... he... that man... * pant * he... * gasp *..."

Shen Mo asked with some asperity, "What the heck are you trying to say?"

The man composed himself and said, "Master, that old man you met just now is actually Zhang Wuji!"

Shen Mo started and exclaimed, "Holy cow! That was him?!" He twisted his head back only to see a small figure at the river.

He said, "Alright. There's been a slight change of plans. Looks like I'll have to deal with him myself. Inform the rest!"

The messenger said, "Yes, sir!" and dashed off. Shen Mo and Huang Long hastened their pace went directly to the tournament area.
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

Posted by rapture
    seated in comfortably and enjoying himself was Zhao Huyan, enjoy the pleasantries of the view he had of the tournament. Nice and comfy he had been, being served by countless beautiful maids.
    Yet he felt quite empty as his eyes zoomed in and out at the stunning looking girls of the wulin path. He could not help but daydream on how he's going to them into his big net...
    He was devising very indepth plans on how to charm each one of them as he analyzed each of his targets precisely and thoughtfully.
    "Can't wait till I can get my hands on them" he thought as he could not help but drool...
    "I'm going move in like a leopard, and charm you like an heavenly saint, for no one can resist my irresistable manly charm"

Posted by druid
    "oh no... brother Li is having problems again... "Thought Jian Yi as he saw the tell tail signs of breathing problems, extremely pale complexion.

At once, he rush up to the stage.

"Excuse me for my interruption, fellow brothers of Jiang Hu! I merely wish to check on Brother's Li condition" explained Jian Yi.

Posted by IcyFox
    Shen Mo and Huang Long (his disciple / servant) quietly walked into the tournament grounds. He placed a finger over his lips and his followers pretended not to be conscious of his presence.

Da Tou grinned and mumbled, "Master is here. Stand by. It's any moment now."

Posted by strife_au
    Shue Yun was quite impressed by the superb display of Li Kang against happy beggar, in that he was easily defeated through such rich qi.

'If someday I could spar with Li Kang at his full strength, it would surely be a great match. There is still so much to learn, analyse and interpret" thought Shue Yun.

He had his eyes on many of the other tings that were surrounding him also. Namely the incident with Yuen Jie which was quite disturbing how she had attacked the man for just snickering at her looks. He knew that she would be trouble as she had been seated next to Xie Junh Lang and a man who seemed to be blind but was had a look of strange viciousness about him.

The fight between Juai Sangzheng and Ouyang Ri also caught his attention he was greatly impressed by the young monk's deep and rich qi which was too overwhelming for Ouyang Ri.

Ouyang Ri had not been a slouch either, he was quite adept in his martial arts. Shue Yun had been focusing memorising each of the strokes that the pugilists had displayed and subconciously working out counter attacks and ways to defeat each stroke and stance, and also to implement into his own arsenal of arts.

Li Xiao Sheng saw that brother Li Kang had fallen ill again of his sickness, and brother Jian yi had halted the tournament so that soemthing could be done for Li kang. She swiftly made her way across to where brother Li Kang was to aid him.
    Shue was already at the contestant section with Li Kang.

He knew he had tuberculosis but it had been under control for most of the time.
    Li Xiao Sheng was extremely worried this time because she had ran out of the tuberculosis powder medicine which she previously had given to Li Kang to help suppress the disease.

Shue yun saw the situation was quite an emergency he quickly drew out some medicinal liquid from his shirt pocket and gave it to Li Kang. "Take a few sips, it should help with your disease the drink is a special medicinal formula that I extracted from a mountain, even though i don't know much about medicine I believe it would help."

After Li Kang took a few sips from the medicine his body slowly regained its strength.
    After a few moments in which the situation had calmed down Li Xiao Sheng was quite amazed at what just happened, she had never seen that kind of medicine formula before so she quickly queried Shue yun about the formula.

Shue explained that he had used the medicine, to help from severe fire deviation when he practiced his 9 long sheng gong stances and Shue Xing sheng fa. Otherwise he wouldve cause major internal injuries to himself in practice.
    The ingrediants medicine was extracted from rare plants that he had never seen before from the mountain that had lived on.

Posted by xsniper
    Xie Junh Lang could not but feel a sense of awe in him at the sight of Shen Mo's presence. For he had been such an arrogant man, Shen Mo had been the only person that had commanded at place of highest praise from him.
    Shen Mo was the only person that we he spoke to, he would feel inferior and the need to show utmost respect.

Posted by druid
    Seeing that Shue Yun had given Li Kang some medicinal liquid, Jian Yi was somewhat relived. Checking Li Kang's pulse and his breathing, Jian Yi was a little worried for Li kang. He had over-exerted himself to the point where he should be coughting out blood. Yet due to his high inner qi and the medicinal liquid, all this was post-poned.

"Brother Li your condition is stable for now, but you cannot utilized your inner qi for any fights anymore. Doing so would cause irreversible damage to your body. By then only the gods can help you. Would you like me to transfer my qi to you so that you will feel better?" asked a concerned Jian Yi

Posted by druid
    "I appreciate your goodwill brother Wang, but for now I will be fine. Please trust me on this. I know what I'm doing." replied Li Kang as he looked into the concered eyes of Jian Yi.

"Very well. But should the slightest thing happen, I will do what I must."

"Haha. Agreed. For now, let us sit down and see Brother BeiXing fight." answered Li Kang. He felt better yet his chest area was still hot and very uncomfortable.

With that both swordsman sat down on chairs while BeiXing stood up and walked towards the middle of the platform getting ready for his turn.

Suddenly, Jian Yi remembered the note that his Mother gave to him. At once, he retrieve it from inside of his sleeve and read it.

"Although Yang and Yin are opposite of each other,
    Everything consist of both.
    Even the art of 9yang is not spared.
    In order for Yang to be dominant,
    The only way is throughy Yin.
    Generate the Highest possible Yin Qi in your
    Dan Tian, Ling Tai and Shanzhong points,
    Let in flow freely all through your body and all of the eight channels.
    Once it reaches the upper arms,
    Conversion of Yin to Yang will be done not by the mind,
    But by the body, for the body is the one that comprises of Yang and Yin.
    Once Yang Comes forth from Yin,
    Release it slowly so it only the most gentle
    and soft Yang Qi comes out of your palms.

Hence the tenth style of Cui Ye 9Yang palms:
    "Through Yin, Yang is forever Dominant" "

POsted by IcyFox
    Over at Shaolin/Wudang's side...

Zhou Zhi Ruo announced, "The round was extremely close. Shall we let the winner be Wudang?"

Priest Yu held up a hand and said, "Wait, I have a better idea. How about we combine Shaolin and Wudang for the next round?"

The Abott said, "Well said! Shaolin will send Juai Sangzheng as its representative. How about Wudang?"

Priest Yu said, "Wang Zhong Yueh is an obvious choice." The Abott nodded and stroke his goatee. Priest Yu continued, "What about the last person? Reverend, how about you?"

The Abott laughed, "No, you are more suitable. I lost in our match." Priest Yu said, "You're too humble. I was clearly inferior. Alright, let's see who we're facing in the next round first."

The Abott said, "You're right." At this moment Zhou Zhi Ruo said in a loud and clear voice, "Now shall be E-mei's turn. Who will be good enough to exchange pointers with us?"

Shui Xiang stood up and said, "Allow me. Ladies, this way please." The E-mei group proceeded to the field followed by Shui Xiang, Te Yi Lang and Jia MuLong.

Posted by yang_kang

Bei Xing walked forward to meet his opponent from the beggars clan. Originally his opponent was to be the current leader of the beggars clan. But due to her untimely injury, the spot was taken by Shi Mulang an elder in the beggars clan.
    Bei Xing bowed and greated his opponent Shi Mulang as his opponent's eyes sharpened at him and returned the gesture in a way to suggest he wasn't friendly at all.

Shi Mulangs face had been covered up with cloth so that he could only see his vicious looking eyes. Bei Xing could feel a very strong Sa qi(killing energy) radiating from Shi Mulang as they prepared their stances.

Bei Xing thought to himself "When did the beggars sect have such a deadly looking fighter? His qi is very unorthodox and is very strong in yang with incredible killing intent... this battle is going to be very very difficult."

Shi Mulang quickly launched into a furious attack of multiple strokes filled with immense qi as Bei Xing swiftly blocked each onslaught of attacks.

"Such amazing yang aggression, his qi is incredible.. since when did beggars clan have such a powerful elder in their ranks and yet they are not well known? I have had contacts with the beggars clan through my many journeys across Jian Hu and never did I hear anyone praise a Shi Mulang for his skills in martial arts" thought Bei XIng concerningly.

Shi Mulang wasting no time quickly launched a few strokes of his XL18 palms aiming at the chest of Bei Xing, although it was greatily flawed his palms were filled with vicious internal qi so that the flaws of the technique had minimal impact.
    Bei XIng knowingly he had to reacted quickly to be able to defend such an immense attack, launched his iron sand palms with most of his qi back at Shi Mulang as the two palms collided causing a massive impact. The qi generated from the result of the impact was felt by the spectators.

Suddenly the beggars clan members start questioning each other "Wow I didn't know that elder Shi had such awesome qi! his XL18 palms was undeniably impressive. "how come we have never seen Shi Mulang perform with such skills before in all those other encounters with our foes? If he had helped we wouldn't of lost so many brothers lives" as the members queried each other.

Posted by druid
    "But how to generate maxinium Yin based Qi when everything is predominantly Yang? Has master made a mistake in this?" Thoughts ran through Jian Yi like a dam that has just burst.

" Hey look! Its Er-Mei turn. why is ZZR not taking part? She thinks her Kung Fu is way above everyone elses? Bah! Looking down on Wudang and Shaolin.. Not a wise thing to do... " commented some of the onlookers.

"Huh? Thats fast. Er-mei turn's. I wonder what Mother meant by saying that Grandmaster Zhou is on time as agreed." Thoughts flooded Jian Yi's mind once more...

Posted by patricia n
    even changcong became heavily interested in these past few rounds. the contestants though young were all amazingly skilled and possessed impressive inner energy. since when had wulin produce such strong young pugilists? seeing the display of endless talents, changcong felt a bitterness rising in his throat as he realized that his goal for vengence would be impossible if his family's murderers were one fifth as skilled as these contestants.

shi mulang's attacks were agressive and unyielding, forcing bei xing, a very worthy competitor, into the defense position as he blocked the lethal strokes. the fight between these two men had lasted the longest for both men were well matched and on par with each other. fortunately for bei xing, while mulang executed xl18 palms, mu lang left one part of his body vulnerable and bei xing retaliated with the 72 surpreme arts of shaolin helping him gain the upper hand.

the shaolin abbot and juai sangzheng smiled with pride when they recognized this movement for it helped bei xing gain the advantage so that now he was on the offensive position. unfortunately, evil prevailed in this round for mulang fought to kill, taking bei xing by surprised for bei xing had assumed that the competition would be a friendly spar, especially when his opponent was a fellow brother from the beggars clan.

mulang relentlessly attacked bei xing. he generated all of his qi into his hands as he palmed bei xing who was able to protect himself from harm but could not avoid losing the round as he fell off the platform.

zzr stepped forward and announced, "shi mulang from the beggars clan won this round."

bei xing accepted the loss graciously but a part of him was outraged. as he walked back, his friends immediately gathered around him for they saw what happened on the platform. shaking his head, he assured them, "i am fine. fortunately i was not too heavily injured although his final palm was intended to kill me."

zong yueh, the usually cheerful one, looked over at mu lang and frowned, "i cannot believe that the beggars clan has an elder member who is so merciless."

Posted by patricia n
    shui dou yi observed bei xing as he made his way to his friends. he thought, "that young lad is fortunate enough to protect himself from the final stroke." feeling less worried, he turned his attention back to the platform and looked at mulang. shui dou yi shook his head in disappointment and hoped, "that mulang fellow's executions are enough to reveal his ruthlessness. if a person such as he becomes the next wulin leader then this jiang hu would become much more chaotic."

his eyes wandered and shui dou yi saw that the two leaders who were heavily injured by crazy old man yeung began to look extremely pale and alarmingly sick. even from where he stood he could recognize their shallow breathing patterns and knew that they were in grave danger. taking a quick glance around him, shui dou yi saw his enemies across the distance. the gap between them was wide and he knew there were many powerful and benevolent pugilists who stood between himself and his enemies. if his enemies wanted to attack, they would have a difficult time getting to him. he had made up his mind and approached the platform.

a shaolin disciple saw a man wearing funny gloves approaching the platform and stopped the man, "merciful buddha. guest, this area is restricted."

the stranger cupped his hands and introduced himself, "i am shui dou yi and i can tell that the two leaders back there have failed to recover. if i do not help them then i am afraid they may not make it pass the next hour."

changcong quickly looked at the man with the funny pair of gloves and memorized his features when he heard his name.

the shaolin disciple was still naive to wulin and did not doubt the stranger's identity. fortunately, the stranger was an honest man! shui dou yi approached the leaders and greeted them. they in turn recognized him and their eyes glistened with hope, for if anyone could save them he could.

without further delay he felt their pulses simultaneously and quickly took out his instrument. he had absolutely no time left to waste. without talking, he proceeded and placed the acupuncture needles in the proper points lining along the meridian to help reverse the turbulence within the two leaders qi. he spent the next hour taking care of the two leaders until he saw that they had passed the danger zone and their circulation returned to normal for they both began to gain a more healthy hue.

changcong eyed the man with the funny gloves intermittently and when he saw the man with the funny gloves help the two leaders recover so quickly, he knew that that man was really shui dou yi.

while the audience continued to talk about the previous match between mulang and bei xing, li xiao sheng was busy looking at the man with the funny gloves on the platform.

seeing her so distracted, li kang asked, "sister li, is something bothering you?"

she looked at him and shook her head, "no." she smiled, "all my life, i have heard about the miracle healer shui dou yi, and i had hoped that i would be fortunate enough to cross path with him one day."

hearing his name, li kang became more interested and also looked at the platform. he pondered, "can that old man be shui dou yi?"

xio sheng nodded, "i wonder as well. though i don't know what he looks like, just seeing his confidence in treating the heavily injured leaders makes it seem very possible that that man is shui dou yi."

eavesdropping in on their conversation, jian yi, zong yueh, bei xing, and shue yun turned to look at shui dou yi while chuan ying and szema continued to talk about the previous match.

Posted by yang_kang
    Bei Xing turned and had a good look at Shi Mulang, his eyes showed that he was obviously very pleased at what he had just done.

"His XL18 palms contained so much sha qi, that coming from such a respected and orthodox beggars clan..." said Bei Xing unhappily.

"It looked obviously like he wanted to kill you with his last stroke, it was so merciless. There is something so different about that Shi Mulang, out of no where the beggars clan happens to have someone thats heads and tails above the rest.
    SOmeone that has such ruthlessness.." replied Jian Yi

Posted by tian_ming
    li zhi ming was quietly impressed with the way Shi Mulang from the beggars clan dealt with Bei Xing.

'Bei Xing is quite famous and known in the Jian Hu for his martial arts and his chivalrous thinking. What a shame he has just been defeated by Shi Mulang, for if he had won and their group progressed to the next round I wouldve surely enjoyed vanquishing him and make myself known. Now that feat will not be as prestigeous.. but if the beggars clan make it to the next round, that Shi Mulang will be no match for my awesomeness". Thought li zhi ming

"There are so many great martial artists on the central plains, the level of competition is so intense, what an eye opener" sighed Huai Suan

"But surely those pugilists are no match for you lord Huai, so theres nothing to worry about" replied Liu Xuan.

"That may be the case but the general level of the pugilists in the realm of rivers and lakes greatly exceeds that of our island, so if we are attacked again we have no hope of defending ourselves.." said Huai Suan

Posted by strife_au
    The third match of the tournament round was about to start, it was between Shue Yun and Mu Zhang Yuan of the beggars clan.

Mu Zhang Yuan was the second in charge of the beggars clan, his martial arts is quite well known in the pugilistic world with his dog beating skills and modified XL18 palms he was known to be the best in the beggars clan. His internal energy was quite refined and formiddable.

Mu Zhang Yuan had been busily helping his clan leader as she tried using her qi to purge out the not so severe poison.

Knowing that the beggars clan had to win this match the clan leader passed her dog beating stick to Mu Zhang Yuan to use against Shue Yun.

"Don't worry, just don't lose focus and concerntration. Your opponent is young so you don't really have to worry about being drawn into a nei gong battle with him, but do be cautious for there might be some surprises." said the leader of the beggars clan.

"Don't worry bang zhu (clan leader) I will do my best, you just rest. We'll investigate who set the poison as soon as possible" replied Mu Zhang Yuan.

"Elder Mu, make sure you do not lose to the kid, remember the beggars clan is the tian xia di yi bang(worlds number one clan)" spoke a sinister Shi Mulang as he went his seat.

Meanwhile Shue Yun was preparing to make his way to the stage to fight his opponent Mu Zhang yuan. He had heard of Mu Zhang yuan quite a bit in his wanderings of Jian Hu and understands that Mu Zhang yuan was benevolent well-spoken man with great understanding of the various techniques of the beggars clan.

"Be careful young brother Shue, keep focused and aware. the beggars clan seem to have many tricks up their sleeve so watch out and don't get hurt" said Bei Xing who still thoughts of the ruthless Shi Mulang on his mind.

"Brother Bei do not worry, I shall be very careful" replied Shue Yun calmly.

Ban Meihua had seen Shue yun fight Xie Junh Lang near the lake before, she had always been observant so she knew that SHue yun's skills was quite impressive. She calmly watched from the sidelines without many people even noticing she was there.

Szema Fei and Ching Yuan who had been very excited and happy observing the fights that had been fought cheered Shue yun on "Big brother you can do it your martial arts is awesome!" spoke Szema Fei loudly.

Jian Yi, Li Kang, Zong Yueh were very interested in what kind of martial arts Shue Yun had posessed as he had never shown that he had a great deal of inner energy when hes around them, but yet his calmness and steadiness shows that his Yin and Yang were greatly balanced.

Jian yi thought to himself "The kid is not normal, he does not show a slightest hint of what hes thinking inside his mind... I feel like hes hiding something"

Posted by strife_au
    Shue Yun glimpsed towards Xie Junh Lang and company, who had been deeply impressed with Shi

Mulangs display of vicious intent against Bei Xing.

he calmly made his way onto the stage and met his opponent Mu Zhang Yuan with a warm smile

and a humble bow "Greetings elder Mu of the beggars clan, it is truly an honour to meet you

meet at this event. please excuse wang bei's insignificance in wulin to be able to battle

such a respected figure."

Mu Zhang Yuan humbily returned the gesture "Young master do not speak so lowly of yourself,

I'm sure you would give this old man a good fight" smiled Mu Zhnag yuan as he spoke.

Mu Zhang Yuan then began preparing his stances. Shue Yun was immediately envisaging his every stroke in his mind through seeing the exact movements of Mu Zhang yuan.

Shue Yun also prepared into his stance, he stood with a basic stance but within it he had

already prepared a counter anything that Mu Zhang Yuan had to throw in his direction.

Mu Zhang Yuan went for the first strike unleashing one of his dog beating stick skills,

Shue Yun using his deeply impressive Qing Gong had no trouble evading the attacks.
    While evading the strokes he could visualize countless flaws within Mu Zhang yuans dog

beating technique that a normal person could not see.

Every stroke Mu Zhang yuan displayed left all his Yong Quan, Ran Gu, Zhao Hai, Tai Xi, Shui

Quan, Tai Zhong, Fu Liu and Jiao Xin acuppoints totally vulnerable to attack.

Shue Yun then unleashed his Kong xing zhang directed at Mu Zhang Yuans chest and neck area

which Mu Zhang barely had time to react to fend of the assault. Even though the stroke did

not include huge amounts of qi but it was precise enough and swift enough to send Mu Zhang

yuan flying backwards as the crowd was in shock.

Mu Zhang Yuan was deeply distressed at his efforts to strike Shue Yun with his normally

effective dog beating technique. He felt that though he had been struck down but the force

directed by the palms were not filled with much qi, so he thought Shue Yuns neigong must

not be very high. Thus he sprung into another spell of strokes but this time he used his

most effective skill the XL18 palms which he had used countless times to great effect.

Shue Yun was completely calm as he focused himself, he knew Mu Zhang yuan was very

frustrated at himself for being struck down so effortlessly and was on the attack to redeem

himself of the mishap. Yet with Mu Zhang Yuans dragong subduing palms it was still greatily

flawed as a quick enough fighter could have struck Mu Zhang Yuans Heng Gu, Tai He, Qi Xue,

Si Man, Zhong Zhu, Mang Yu and Shang Qu acupoints with ease.

Shue Yun did not want the battle to just end there, so began defending each of the XL18 palms with his cloud dispering palms reducing the impact of each palms to the bare minimal.

Many more strokes were exchanged between the two, invisible to the naked eye of the average

pugilist but with each stroke sent down by Mu Zhang Yuan his neigong was depleting rapidly

while Shue Yun hadn't even broken a sweat.

then after few more moments, the spectators could see that Mu Zhang Yuan was growing very

weary and tired.

Mu Zhang Yuan thought to himself confusingly "how is this possible the kid's internal

energy is no match for mine but his defensive strokes are so precise and faultless that all

the neigong I have injected into my palms have been negated. He can predict my every stroke

before I even launch them how is it possible? My neigong is depleting much faster than

usual but why?"

Shue Yun stood calm and focused without losing his little smile that was suggesting the fun has only begun
    the two began exchanging strokes again, but this time Shue yun went on the offensive and

displayed an astonishing amount of inner power into his palm stroke that came in

direct contact with Mu Zhang Yuans XL18 palm, not only did Mu Zhang yuan felt his neig gong

was overwhelmed by an opposing force that was incredibly similar to his XL18 palms but he could feel his qi slowing dsipersing making him feeling strengthless

Shue yun had implemented his sheng xing zhao shu into the stroke which he began draining Mu

Zhang Yuans qi with great effect, he had been slowing but subtley draining little amounts

of qi from Mu Zhang Yuan everytime the two's palm clashed previously.

Mu Zhang yuan took a big tumble backwards, as he could barely stay on his foot. He was astonished at what had just occured, the power of his stroke had completely been negated and directed back at him... Yet he still felt all the pressure of the beggars clan on his shoulders and how could he give up and not fight to the last breath?"
    Mu Zhang Yuan was willing to die honourably rather than losing to Shue Yun and bring embarrasment to Beggars clan.

Shue Yun thought to himself 'he does not look like he's going to give up yet he knows he has no chance of defeating me.. I have not even displayed half of my strokes and utilised my full nei gong"

He gave one last dash at Shue yun with all his remaining qi, Shue saw that the palm attack was using was the last of his qi and that it was fatal for Mu Zhang Yuan to be using up all the last of his qi, he quickly responded with again with his sheng xing zhao fa but this time he directed some of the qi that he had absorbed back at Mu Zhnag Yuan. Upon contact the two came to a standstill and Mu Zhang yuan felt his strength replenishing he thought to himself 'what on earth is happening?'. After Shue Yun had finished with his stroke he quickly backed away and used his lingkong dianxue to seal Mu Zhang yuan's vital acupoints rendering Mu Zhang Yuan immobile.

The spectators were in a daze as to what the heck just happen in the fight.

Posted by strife_au
    The fight had been won by Shue Yun but no one expected the result, and how it had happened. Many thought 'how could a youngster so effortlessly defeat the

great Mu Zhang Yuan from beggars clan?'

Nobody present could grasp or aknowledge what martial arts Shue yun had used to render Mu Zhang Yuans attacks so useless and how efficiently fought, there

was no visible flaws from his techniques, it was so well timed and precise.

"Elder Mu, please excuse my rashness in my techniques I did expect to win.. it was very evenfly match till the end." said Shue Yun in a humble tone and

sincere tone as he unsealed Mu Zhang Yuan's acupoints.

Mu Zhang Yuan looked at Shue yun seeing as if Shue Yun was mocking him with his words of humbleness replied disappointly as he wlaked back to where the bgegars clan were"No I had clearly lost and you were

far superior in all areas"

Looking at the shocked faces of the people in the crowd, Mu Zhang Yuan was deeply distressed, he could not even defeat a young man who was twice as young as him. 'What face do I have now in the beggars clan? I have embarrased the great name of the beggars clan..' said Mu Zhang yuan as he was about to commit suicide.

"Don't be a fool and act so stubbornly.." spoke the beggars clan leader loudly.

"Do you think it would be of any good to the beggars clan if you died just like that. Do not be ashmaed to lose for there will always be mountains above mountains, oceans deeper than oceans, people outside people." she added.

Mu Zhang Yuan thought about what he had just done and was quick to apologize "I'm sorry master for acting so stupidly, I am not thinking clearly my greatest apologise you and all my Beggar clan brothers"

Shue Yun began to walk back to where his friends were, as he glazed his eyes over towards Yao Hu Shuang and Xie Junh Langs group who seemed quite impressed.

Szema Fei and Ching Yuan was very in a very cheerful mood as they greeted him back.
    Shue Yun just replied with a gentle smile at his friends. but inside his mind he was quite happy indeed for he had completely memorized much of Mu Zhang Yuans techniques and they were firmly in his head.

"Now I have memorized nine basic stances of the impressive Xianglong shiba zhang. the fei long zai tian (飞龙在天 ), Jian long zai tien (见龙在田 ), hong jian yu lu (鸿渐于陆 ), Qian long wu yong (潜龙勿用 ), Kin long you hui(亢龙有悔 ), Li she da chuan
    (利涉大川 ), Tu lu qi lai (突如其来 ), Zhen jing bai li (震惊百里 ), Huo yue yu yuan (或跃於渊 ) stances it will be certainly of great use in the future.. " Thought Shue yun as he met up with Li kang and bei Xing.

Shui Dou Yi saw that Mu Zhang Yuan had been severly injured in the battle and quickly made his way to the beggars clan area to heal him..

Posted by strife_au
    The battle now is between E-Mei sect and Shui Xiang's group. Also simaltaneously between Li Zhi Ming's group versus the Kunlun sect.

Everyone began drawing attention to the next set set of matches...