Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Wuxia RPG2 story unabridged...

Default Wuxia RPG2 story unabridged...

This thread consists of only the story... PLEASE DO NOT HAVE DISCUSSIONS HERE! DISCUSSIONS ARE TO BE HELD IN THE DISCUSSIONS THREAD.

posted by TommyH
    Szema Fei groaned as he watched two kids on the street eat Candy On A Stick. His stomach moaned as hunger took over him. Szema Fei dashed after the two kids quickly. As he reached them he grabbed one stick with his left hand and the other with his right. He ran for it.

But before he was able to make his escape several adults has already caught sight of his doings. They blocked his path...each of them had a disgusted look on their face. They started yelling at Fei with words that lowered Fei's ego until it couldn't be lowered anymore.

Soon more adults came and soon enough people were spitting on Fei and kicking him. Fei moaned with both fear and hunger. He started to weep silently at first then started to cry out loud. At the sound of the noise people started feeling guilty that they were beating a kid up so they instantly stopped and left the crowd.

Posted by DuGu Qiu Bai
    A man who had just seen the scene play itself out, decided to go over to the boy. He had been to far away and the crowd obstructed his view so he couldn't really see what had happened earlier.

He walked over to Szema very fast. As if he were going to attack something.

Posted by Single Whip
    The man immediately put his hand over Szema Fei's shoulder and pulled part of his shirt open. "How did you get this tatoo?", "Who are you?", the man shouted while pointing to the now exposed demon tatoo on Szema's back.

Szema was scared and tried to struggle free. Strangely, even though the man's palm was seemingly as light as a feather, Szema could not get out from under his grasp. The more he struggle, the heavier the man's hand become.

This man is none other than Wang Zong Yueh.

At that time, another person yelled out from the rooftop nearby, " Let him go, or else!."

posted by TommyH

At the cause of the distraction Szema Fei quickly shook the man's hand off and quickly joined the mass of people who were shopping on the street. Wang Zong Yueh turned his eyes from the man from the rooftop to where he thought Szema Fei still was...he gasped as he realized that Szema Fei escaped, he turned his head back towards the man atop the roof but spotted no one...

Posted by Single Whip
    Wang Zong Yueh knew that he would not be able to find Szema in the middle of all this crowd. So he started walking absent-mindedly pondering what had just transpired. As he walked, his sight fell upon the back of someone walking ten feet ahead of him. "There is something oddly familiar about the way that person moves." he thought. "Although I could not recall what or why." "I'd better follow him from a distance."

posted by TommyH
    Wang Zong Yueh walked silently behind this figure. He continued to follow him until they reached the edge of town and entered the woods. Wang Zong Yueh then realized that something was wrong...

The man turned around and looked at Wang Zong Yueh with an amusing look. "Yes. How are you Brother Zong Yueh."

"Big Brother?! Is that really you?" gasped Zong Yueh.

Wang Jian Yi laughed as he patted Zong Yueh. "Yes it's me. It's Jian Yi. I haven't seen you, my little brother, since you departed from Wudang four years ago. Why did you leave?"

Zong Yueh frowned. "I just didn't like Wudang. I don't like Taoism. I don't want to! Anyways...did Zhang WuJi continue to teach you martial arts?"

"Yeah. Let's not discuss this. Remember that kid with the Demon tattoo?"

"Yeah...," said Zong Yueh. "You were the one who distracted me?!"

"Yes. We have to investigate further upon this tattoo...," said Jian Yi.

"It looks like the tattoo of the legendary Demons & Dragons Sect...," mumbled Zong Yueh as he stared at the deep brown eyes of his brother.

posted by Single Whip

"It is so odd." Zong Yueh said to Jian Yi, " That tatoo is only given to leaders of the sect and his family. But that kid obviously had never learned any martial arts."

posted by TommyH
    Szema Fei ran down an alley and panted for air. How does this guy know he had a tattoo? It must have been another hole in my shirt, thought Fei. Fei waited for another five minutes then walked out of the alley and blended back into the mass of people.

His hunger continued to grow until, at last, he couldn't hold it anymore. He really did need something to eat. Fast too. He glanced around and noticed that there was a noodle stand nearby. He headed towards it. When he reached the stand he just watched people eat their noodle noisily. He licked his lips as he watch a man leave a tael/coin on the table and left.

Szema Fei ran forward and grabbed the bowl and immediately drank the remaining soup and sucked the little pieces of noodles. The stand owner thought Fei was about to steal the money to he quickly grabbed the tael/coin on the table and shooed Fei away...

Posted by druid
    "True, it seems very strange that we "happened" to bump into him." remarked Jian Yi as he stuided Zong Yueh.

"Beats me. " answered Zong Yueh.

"yes yes.. this does not brood well. But enough of this, have you been improving in your martial arts? Shall we have a friendly duel?" smiled Jian Yi as he put his sword down.

"haha. I've made some improvements in my Taiji Quan with the help of Elder Zhang Song Xi before i left Wudang. After you brother!" Replied Zong Yueh...

Posted by DuGu Qiu Bai
    Li watched as the two men fought. The Taiji Quan made Li very curious. After watching the two maen exhange 50 strokes, Li was able to comprehend Taiji, the elementary concepts of it.

Posted by Da Bao
    Ban Meihua had only been passing by (running alon the rooftops of the homes) when she saw all that happened, the boy with a tatoo, and now she was watching the people fight. She's stayed to watch, but only for a short moment before going back to looking around at the shops. While passing by the noodle stand she saw that boy with the tatoo again, but knowing it was none of her business she just walked by without a word.

Posted by druid
    "Friend! Why wont you come out and have a friendly duel with us? You have been observing us for sometime now." Voiced Wang Jian Yi.

"Huh? What? Someone was watching us this whole time?" Thought Zong Yueh.

Slowly, Li Kang emgere out of the bushes. Cuppling his hands together, he paid his greetings to the two.

"Li Kang pays his respects to the two swordsman. I hope you do not mind me watching your duel."

"Hahaha. Not at all friend. So how much have you comprehend? Your face seems too pale for a man of your age. Are you suffering from any illness?" Enquired Jian Yi, as Zong Yueh studied the stranger.

posted by DuGu Qiu Bai
    "Unfortunately, i suffer from tuberculosis. I am lookin for a doctor who can cure me."

Posted by yittz
    "Have you gone seen Shui Dou Yi? I am sure he can cure you."

"I have heard of his name and I have been seeking him on and off for the last few years, while being treated by other healers. But alas to no, I have not had the fortune of meeting him. He seemed to have disappeared from jianghu." *sigh...

posted by DuGu Qiu Bai
    "Hrm...would you brothers join me if i were to go search for him?"

posted by TommyH
    Two men walked down the street, with weapons in hand. They sat down at a stand table and quickly ordered two bowls of noodles. The older men smiled at the younger men and shouted happily, "It's the Heroes' Conference! I heard the old Leader of Wulin, Hero Cheung, is retiring. Haha! It's most likely there's going to be a Martial Arts Tournament to selecting the new Leader."

The younger man looked at his elder then said, "Well it's not going to be me nor you."

Szema Fei happens to be standing nearby. Upon hearing this news he quickly thought of a way to steal some food.

Posted by strife_au

A young man arrived at the stand table, as he entered he sees Szema Fei acting sneaky, so he quickly followed him. He gently taps Szema Fei on the shoulders, he could see that he was starving. "Hey young brother what are doing?" said the young man. "Thats none of your business" replied Szema Fei. The young man thought to himself for a moment and smiled "would you like to join me in having a bowl of hot & spciy beef noodle young brother?" Suddenly Szema Fei had a huge smile on his face "YES if you are so kind sir."
    The two seated on the table, The young man asked "whats your name young brother?" "Szema Fei, just a poor beggar. whats your name you look like a martial artist with your sword, are you quite famous in wulin?" replied Szema Fei
    'Well my name is Shue yun zen, you can just call me Shue Yun if you want. he he I'm not famous in wulin, just a wanderer exploring the magnificent wonders of Jian Hu" said Shue Yun with a smile.

Posted by druid
    At this point however, Li Kang suddenly vomited blood and fell to the ground.

Seeing their "newly-found" friend react in this manner, both swordsman rushed to Li Kang and quickly put him into a sitting position.

Li Kang however was very much conscious and was already generating his own Qi to supress the spread of the disease.

"Such high internal strength! who is this man?" both swordsman thought as they checked his pulse.

Wang Jian Yi then began to put both his palms onto the back of Li Kang, and his 9Yang Zhen Qi began to flow into his body. Zong Yueh was busy checking he pulse of Li Kang to see if his condition improves.

As the 9Yang zhen qi flowed into the body of Li Kang, Li kang felt this very soft and gentle qi flow into his body, spreading all over. This qi not only help strengthened his own, it greatly suppressed the effects of the disease. Only after a short moment later, Li Kang opened his eyes and..

"Thank you for your help brothers! I Li Kang am deeply indebted to you!" with that Li Kang proceed to kneel.

"Please! We do not deserve this! I'm afraid I cannot completely heal you with my internal strength. Come, you need to rest at an inn. After that my brother and i will proceed to the Hero's Conference where there is a high chance that the Shui Dou Yi might be present. For now let us find an inn for you to rest." replied Wang Jian Yi as he helped Li Kang up. Together with a smiling Zong Yueh, all three men walked towards an inn where Shue yun zen and Szema Fei were....

posted by Single Whip

As they came near the inn, the two brothers immediately spotted Szema Fei. They exchanged quick glances at each other and Zong Yueh whispered, " Don't worry, I won't act so rashly this time. Let's just observe the boy from a distance first."

The three men then went inside to the inn across the street from where Szema and his companion were, and sat at an empty table where Zong Yueh could not be seen by Szema.

Jian Yi then said to the inkeeper, "Sir, can we have a couple of rooms and some of your dishes?"