Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: series you want tvb to film

Default series you want tvb to film

what kinds of series, do you want tvb to film in the future??????????????

I want them to film a serie called white snake and legend of the condor heroes or return of the condor heroes, if that is possible..............and a lot more anicent series.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by hotazn
    I want them to film a serie called white snake and legend of the condor heroes or return of the condor heroes, if that is possible..............and a lot more anicent series.
    I don't think Jin Yong would ever allow TVB to make adaptions of his novels anymore .

^ really? what..what happened??

-hmm..i would want TVB to film ne ancient series..lols..well, what i really like is the ones where it has the heaven n earth involved..ex. The Legend of Love [i think..?] or they can make sequels!! i would lovee to see Better Halves part 2 or Ten Brothers heh
    R.I.P
    DiDi <3
    10.02.05 ;[

don't ****ing piss me off or i'll jam my cigg into ur eye

jin yong decides not to sell his rights to tvb anymore....don't know but probably because tvb kept butchering his novels?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    jin yong decides not to sell his rights to tvb anymore....don't know but probably because tvb kept butchering his novels?
    i wonder if tvb could make gu long adaptions anymore...there are so much gu long novels...maybe they could remake luk siu fung or little dagger lee chum foon...

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

Vampire types like ATV series MDWAV or American series Buffy/Angel.....I know TVB won't cos TVB and ATV r rivals

TommyH
    Unregistered

I really want TVB to make Jin Yong Wuxia adaptions! I wonder how Bosco would be like if he was Wai Siu Bo/Wei Xiao Bo. I think Raymond would make a good Yeung Gor/Yang Guo. As for Kwok Jing/Guo Jing...still Bosco . Hopefully Jin Yong could let TVB adapt his novels in the coming years...

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    I really want TVB to make Jin Yong Wuxia adaptions! I wonder how Bosco would be like if he was Wai Siu Bo/Wei Xiao Bo. I think Raymond would make a good Yeung Gor/Yang Guo. As for Kwok Jing/Guo Jing...still Bosco . Hopefully Jin Yong could let TVB adapt his novels in the coming years...
    back in the 90's & 80's TVB have made a few Jin Yong now it's China/Taiwan that do Jin Yong but I do agree TVB need some more wuxia not so many now-a-days.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam-Freedom
    back in the 90's & 80's TVB have made a few Jin Yong now it's China/Taiwan that do Jin Yong but I do agree TVB need some more wuxia not so many now-a-days.
    Yeah I agree . I want more Wuxia! I'm so Wuxia-thirsty ! But current TVB series are not bad...the quality of them are getting a lot better if you consider the current improvements in their series...

I really want TVB to film a Chinese version of Star Trek, that will be interesting. And also perhaps some series on SDU and the female version of that (like those Ba Wong Fa movies).

A remake of the Yang Saga would not be bad either....

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    What TommyH? You want to kill Bosco?! Bosco is hot and handsome. WXB is not. WXB was never handsome or hot at all.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Ironically, of all JinYong's stories, I like Duke of Mountain Deer best and Siu Bo because he's not the heroic type. What's wrong with Bosco playing WXB? (Tony Leung Chiu Wai is hot and handsome, he played WXB which shot him to TVB stardom).

If i could have my way, i wish that TVB will make:

1. New genre like fantasies series. It would be nice if TVB have guts to make a series after manga like "Petshop of Horror"

2. Remake of "Greed of Man".

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh
    Ironically, of all JinYong's stories, I like Duke of Mountain Deer best and Siu Bo because he's not the heroic type. What's wrong with Bosco playing WXB? (Tony Leung Chiu Wai is hot and handsome, he played WXB which shot him to TVB stardom).

If i could have my way, i wish that TVB will make:

1. New genre like fantasies series. It would be nice if TVB have guts to make a series after manga like "Petshop of Horror"

2. Remake of "Greed of Man".
    Jin Yong's WXB is not suppose to be handsome or hot. So casting Bosco in the role would be a miscast besides, he's too much of a gentleman and heroic type to play someone like WXB. Besides, TVB wouldn't be able to round up 7 beautiful women to play the parts of the wives.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Sequel to Angels of Mission
    Sequal to Revolving Doors Of Vengence
    More wuxia adaptations
    Faithful Historical Drama

Fantasy and Science fiction, I'll leave to ATV. That's ATV forte.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

After ATV's I have A Date With Vampire 1, part 2 & 3 could not live up to Part 1.

TVB make good fantasy series before, like Liao Zai.

I want TVB to re-make "Looking Back in Anger" but I wonder who can take Deric Wan's role.

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh
    After ATV's I have A Date With Vampire 1, part 2 & 3 could not live up to Part 1.

TVB make good fantasy series before, like Liao Zai.
    我和殭屍有個約會 English tittle name is "My Date With A Vampire"!!! not I have a date with a vampire, u was just traslating word by word. I want 2 see a TVB version of vampire type too .

Honestly, I found Liao Zhai boring.

Liao Zhai I, it was interesting in the beginning but I lost interest in the last 2 story. I didn't even finish the last story. The main problem is they use the same actress to play the same kind of role. The stories also kind of become repetative.

Liao Zhai II, i found most of the stories boring. There are a couple of interesting one, but the other are long-winded. Most of the time, I just waited them to end so I can go on to the next story.

MDWAV 2 & 3 cannot match up with MDWAV 1, but they still kept me interested.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-19-06 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam-Freedom
    我和殭屍有個約會 English tittle name is "My Date With A Vampire"!!! not I have a date with a vampire, u was just traslating word by word. I want 2 see a TVB version of vampire type too .
    I don't want TVB to even touch this genre. TVB already monopolised everything. This cool vampire genre is one of the very few genre left that ATV can call their own. It's the brainchild of ATV. I don't want TVB to copy it like they copy the award ceremony idea. Yes, ATV started this giving award to it's employees first.

Before people jump in and say this genre has already existed in the west and in japanese mange and ATV copy from them, what I mean is, ATV was the first HK TV station to think of doing this kind of stylish vampire series instead of the old jumping zombie style. They made the vampire cool and stylish and human. They took the initiative to do something new instead of copying old formula over and over again like TVB. So, I want this genre to remain solely with ATV.