Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: MUSIC soundtrack for condor hero 2006?

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothGuy View Post
    I was able to identify one of the themes used in ROCH 2006. It's the theme for The Day After Tomorrow. It's a low-key theme. but it's used many times in the series.
    throughout the series there's also pearl harbour, inuyasha, harry potter, and of course, recycled music from DGSD

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post
    throughout the series there's also pearl harbour, inuyasha, harry potter, and of course, recycled music from DGSD

I've never watched Inuyasha. Is there a name for the theme? I've listened to the Pearl Harbour soundtrack and I don't recognize any of the tracks. What's DGSD stand for?

I did recognize music from the movie Wyatt Earp. They play it a couple times when Yeung Gor just lost his arm and was training with the heavy sword.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post

Please tell us these track titles. A lot of these tracks are so awesome.
    Last edited by urpimpnes; 11-03-07 at 12:49 PM.

I just uploaded a couple of short video clips I made to youtube that contains the music I'm trying to figure out the source for. They also happen to be a couple of my favorite scenes as well, so enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3GEWwd-BYE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL78U1aDaTo

SG

Wow - I didn't know ROCH 06 was dubbed in Cantonese! Is it available in Malaysia by any chance?

I dont' know if it's available in Malaysia or not. I'm in Canada, and the copy I bought you can select the audio track to be either in the original Mandarin or in Cantonese. I would say there's actually more Cantonese speaking Chinese people in Canada than Mandarin so maybe that's why it's available. I've also seen copies of the series here that are Mandarin only.

I have a question.
    I am DYING to find the song that they played like 50000000000 times in the drama.
    Like.. I'm sure it's probably sang by Jane Zhang (the intro singer)..
    It's a slow song..
    And it goes like this subbed in the drama.

"The wind is here. The rain is here."
    "I can't hear. I can't hear"

If that helped.. or if anyone knows where I can download the song.. >< Please tell~ $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://static.d-addicts.com/da/forum/images/smiles/biggrin.gif')
    I've checked and it's not in the drama OST.. or in Jane Zhang's "The One" album :[

Thought I'd just revive this thread. Anybody ever stumble across the original source for any of the songs used in this wonderful series?

Quote Originally Posted by scypEr View Post
    I have a question.
    I am DYING to find the song that they played like 50000000000 times in the drama.
    Like.. I'm sure it's probably sang by Jane Zhang (the intro singer)..
    It's a slow song..
    And it goes like this subbed in the drama.

"The wind is here. The rain is here."
    "I can't hear. I can't hear"

If that helped.. or if anyone knows where I can download the song.. >< Please tell~ $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://static.d-addicts.com/da/forum/images/smiles/biggrin.gif')
    I've checked and it's not in the drama OST.. or in Jane Zhang's "The One" album :[
    That song you're referring to is called 慾水 (Yu Shui) and was originally sung by Chyi Yu (齊豫). It was on the Xiu Xiu: The Sent Down Girl OST. It looked like it was called Desirous Water (the English translation) on the OST. I downloaded the original Chinese version here. There's also an English version on the Xiu Xiu movie OST called "Whisppering Steppes" (and yeah, that's how it's spelled per the iTunes store).

The one played in ROCH 2006 sounds like it was sung by someone else. The original version is really pretty too but i think i might like the voice more in ROCH 2006. Maybe because i came across that version first. It's too bad that song wasn't included on the ROCH 2006 OST. I'm trying to find out who sang that version but still no luck. I thought it might've been Jane Zhang too.

There was another instrumental version of the opening theme song sung by Jane Zhang that wasn't included either. I know track 5 is an instrumental version but i thought there was a different rendition of that same song. I don't remember any more. I'll have to go back to that one scene and listen to it again.

EDIT: Here's the Chinese karaoke MV for 慾水 with scenes from Xiu Xiu: The Sent Down Girl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilCEDrF2pRY
    Last edited by beanybeans; 06-23-09 at 05:55 PM.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

I'm still looking for this track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMfiXzykg8g
    starting at 2:48.