Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: MUSIC soundtrack for condor hero 2006?

Thumbs up MUSIC soundtrack for condor hero 2006?

Ok, if u are big Jin Yong's fan, u can not miss these two series, it is the newst and the best of the best TV series u can find, the action, story, cast, are very well done, BEST OF THE BEST, two thumbs up!!

especially Liu Yi Fei, she is unreal, came from the heaven.

-Condor Hero 2006 (Vol.1-41) -Liu Yi Fei | Huang Xiao Ming
    -Heaven Dragon The Eighth Episode (Vol.1-40) Jimmy Lin (Main Cast) | Hu Jun (Main Cast) | Liu Yi Fei (Main Cast)

Both series can be purchased at yesasia.com, and if u want the best quality, i suggest buy the DVD version. not vcds.

in my opinion, these series are much betters than the old early version. Do not miss!!!

My other questiones is....do u guys know where to find the soundtrack for the condor heros and Heaven Dragon The Eighth Episode? i love the open theme and end theme alot, touch my heart...very emotional music.

I appreciate all your help, thanks

OMG, someone actually likes ROCH 06 enough to RECOMMEND it! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSakura
    OMG, someone actually likes ROCH 06 enough to RECOMMEND it! LOL!
    Haven't watched the whole series yet but was it that bad... I saw a few trailers and clips and i thought it was pretty ok
    Last edited by funnybunny; 04-25-06 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by funnybunny
    Haven't watched the whole series yet but was it that bad... I saw a few trailers and clips and i thought i was pretty ok
    naruto like different taste in series or rather like weird series such as tian wai fei xian.

Quote Originally Posted by funnybunny
    Haven't watched the whole series yet but was it that bad... I saw a few trailers and clips and i thought i was pretty ok

All I can say is HXM and the bad editing ruined it for me. This series seemed rushed. I'll let you judge it for yourself but try to at least finish the entire series first.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    naruto like different taste in series or rather like weird series such as tian wai fei xian.

Tian Wai Fei Xian is an excellent series. Have you even watched it yet? (If you haven't, go watch it before you judge it) It's probably not for everyone, but I'm sure many people will find it entertaining. I just finished it and man, that was one moving piece of work. Great performance by Ariel Lin and Hu Ge!

I think both series ROCH 2006 and Tian Wai Fei Xian are good and have their strongpoints but also have their weakpoints such in ROCH there was bad editing while in TWFX Ariel didn't catch my attention in her weird ancient costumes but both also had bad CGI like in most Chinese series. Overall they were pretty good.

Anyway are we suppose to be talking about ROCH 2006's soundtrack like that title saids or comparing these two series? Don't care about the answer but I was just wondering.
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

Music soundtrack for ROCH 06 is only currently available by means of capturing the audio from the film in your audio equipment (i.e DVD Player) to your computer, as many have already attempted in this forum. I don't think you can find the original music (i.e full-length) version anywhere right now. I've been searching for a long time for the full-length version of the opening theme to LOCH 2003 but still haven't found it. However, I managed to find the ending theme quite easily since Valen Hsu is quite a popular singer. The only ZJZ soundtrack that I know of that's for sale is Xiao Ao Jiang Hu....you can check out the yesasia website for this cd (priced at $4.49!)

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...id-1003797863/

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123

I don't see anything wrong with Naruto taste, infact we shares similiar preferences. Everyone has different opinion and bc you found TWFX weird, does not mean it's a fact that it's weird.

There is one piece of violin/harp instrumental music that I love in ROCH06. They tend to play it whenever XLN and YG are together. It seems like a romantic piece or a love theme piece. Do you think this is an original composition or is it from some Hollywood soundtrack?

This is the full length of Tian xia wu shuang (theme song)

http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...O2TFGIMHBA6JMB

Xia Ao Jian Hu is what I recommend its hell good!!

the scenery is the best I've seen
    Last edited by strife_au; 04-26-06 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by algaechu
    This is the full length of Tian xia wu shuang (theme song)

http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...O2TFGIMHBA6JMB
    That is the opening theme song right? For some reason that song got on my nerves and I never liked it I think it is probably the high pitching of the singing. Well I only liked the ending theme Juan Hu Xiao
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer
    That is the opening theme song right? For some reason that song got on my nerves and I never liked it I think it is probably the high pitching of the singing. Well I only liked the ending theme Juan Hu Xiao
    I agree. Tian Xia Wu Shuang had too much vocalizing and was too slow for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by tennisrocks
    There is one piece of violin/harp instrumental music that I love in ROCH06. They tend to play it whenever XLN and YG are together. It seems like a romantic piece or a love theme piece. Do you think this is an original composition or is it from some Hollywood soundtrack?
    I know which piece you are referring to. I don't think its an original, pretty sure I have heard it before. One of the flaws of this serial is that they ripped of music from many other shows or movies and did not manage to come up with more original pieces of signature tunes.

I heard far too many tian long ba bu's opening theme crap in it :/...

Default Ending Theme Song?

Anyone got the juice on the ending theme?
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

Quote Originally Posted by SilatFreak
    Anyone got the juice on the ending theme?
    http://s56.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...E3G4TV1KXLMU8I

The only fighting music I like was when YG and XLN were practising their skills in the plains when he was still in a ponytail right aftrer the swinging scene, the one where he was going 'da gong gao cheng le..." . Was that music ripped from TLBB? its good and poweful but sounds so familiar.

@ Algaechu,

Thank you thank you thank you.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)