Thread: Heaven's Retribution

Default Heaven's Retribution

I've been trying for a few months to find the full ending duet theme song to this series Heaven's Retribution with Felix wong. One of the singers is Roman Tam and I do not know who the female singer . Does anyone know what Roman Tam album or album cover this song is in? Or, can someone streamload it to my acount (ksaturn). from what I was told, this song was never available on cd any cd albums.

why don't u rip it of the vcd? i think the last vcd plays the entire song. not to sure though.

unfortunately no ending episode has the complete song. The longest version of the song I heard in the series contained dialogue in the first few seconds. Duh! I would love to hear this song from beginning to end uninterupted. I hope it is not a lost cause.

bummer then...i only have the themevideo version too. only 1min long. nice song but sad film...ending was kind of confusing to someppl. my dad didn't get it...i had to spend over half an hour proving to him my views on the ending.

This is my all time favorite ATV modern series.

This is Jamie Chic's(Michael Miu's wife) last TV series before she left the screen indefinitely, it features some memorable cast as Felix Wong, Simon Yam, Michelle Mei, and Lawrence Ng.

This series was a piercing reflection of reality that life isn't so peachy and the ending gives a message that not all good guys gain ultimate happiness.

The last I heard there was suppose to be a sequel? But I'm glad it didn't came through or else the series would not leave a strong impression.

what series is this? any poster?

Quote Originally Posted by Versace
    This is my all time favorite ATV modern series.

This is Jamie Chic's(Michael Miu's wife) last TV series before she left the screen indefinitely, it features some memorable cast as Felix Wong, Simon Yam, Michelle Mei, and Lawrence Ng.

This series was a piercing reflection of reality that life isn't so peachy and the ending gives a message that not all good guys gain ultimate happiness.

The last I heard there was suppose to be a sequel? But I'm glad it didn't came through or else the series would not leave a strong impression.
    I was on the other hand hoping for a sequel where they'd tell everyone Felix was not dead. Afterall, it did seem kind of open-ended. You could argue that he passed away or just out.

I love this series. I cried too many times watching this one.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://members.aol.com/xsol4realx/private/ltv.jpg'), '')

Not sure if this is the official poster:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/sunflower_reviews/heavenretribution_poster01.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/sunflower_reviews/heavenretribution_poster02.jpg')

You could read the following review at the below source

Credit and source: Sunflower's website

Quote Originally Posted by wang23
    I was on the other hand hoping for a sequel where they'd tell everyone Felix was not dead. Afterall, it did seem kind of open-ended. You could argue that he passed away or just out.
    Wishy aren't we? lol

But then it could be a possibility after all, there was a sequel to "The Greed of Man" ....ATV "Divine Retribution" eight years later.
    Last edited by Versace; 03-28-07 at 10:18 PM.