Thread: san francisco san jose area help please

Default san francisco san jose area help please

i will be moving to san jose next week. is anybody staying in that area and could recommend me which cable or satalite tv to subscribe in order to watch the latest tvb series in cantonese? i did some research but am still a bit confused. appreciate if anyone could help.

for san francisco, i have channel 68, it shows alot of tvb series that are pretty new i say but not the newest, its a tvb channel
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Hey there. Lol, not really related to the thread, but I wanted to get into contact with you momoko ^__^ I got your PM and was going to respond, but I guess your inbox is too full or something. Lol, clean it!! hehe Anyways though, I'll just quickly say it here, of course this isn't spamming! I don't have any of Andrew's pics anymore, but I'll go and see if I can find some sites of his or links to his pictures. I'll let you know in a couple of days, hopefully with good news Otherwise you can ask other members in his thread or forum for help
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

For San Jose, your best option is to sign up with Comcast and premium channel 262. In doesn't have the newest series, but it does broadcast some old favorites and series released about a year ago. One of the series currently showing is The Last Breakthrough which is about a year old. Plus it's relatively cheap, I signed up during a promotional period and am paying about 10 bucks a month. This promotion was still available as of two months when they renewed my plan by signing me up as a new customer again. Hope this helps and welcome to SJ.
    弃我去者作日之日不可留,
    乱我心者今日之事多烦忧.

you can pay for cable tv (Comcast) and get channel 68 TVB, but they only operate from 6pm-12am. you have to pay extra for 24hr service.

for free stuff you can watch KTSF Ch. 26 (noncable channel). they play shows as recent as allowed by TVB, meaning maybe 1 year behind. but it's not the old stuff like on TVB 68.

you can also check out cable's AZN channel (ch 69). they play all kinds of programs for all Asian countries, but they'll play TVB stuff every now and then.

your best bet is to rent them. there's a few places in SF's Sunset and in Daly City near the Ranch 99 market.
    krislai.blogspot.com

hi there everyone, thanks for all your help! i haven't login for some time, i actually got the direct tv and subscribed to jade world. they play lots of tvb drama, quite happy with it because afterall i am not very up to date so most of the drama they play i haven't watched before. the best part it i could even record the dramas on DVD!!

i still haven't been able to locate any tvb rental shop. there are lots of indian and korean rental shop in my area which is near san jose but ni tvb. i need to rent dayo's drama. anyway will check up yellow pages.

Default hello!

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Hey there. Lol, not really related to the thread, but I wanted to get into contact with you momoko ^__^ I got your PM and was going to respond, but I guess your inbox is too full or something. Lol, clean it!! hehe Anyways though, I'll just quickly say it here, of course this isn't spamming! I don't have any of Andrew's pics anymore, but I'll go and see if I can find some sites of his or links to his pictures. I'll let you know in a couple of days, hopefully with good news Otherwise you can ask other members in his thread or forum for help
    hi, i have sent you a pm.