Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Which Mo Brother did Mo Lit and his daughter descend from?

  1. #1
    Moderator Ken Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    22,639

    Default Which Mo Brother did Mo Lit and his daughter descend from?

    In HSDS, the character Mo Lit and his daughter were descendants of one of the Mo Brothers from ROCH...but which Mo Brother was it? Was their ancestor the older Mo Brother or the younger one?

  2. #2
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    In HSDS, the character Mo Lit and his daughter were descendants of one of the Mo Brothers from ROCH...but which Mo Brother was it? Was their ancestor the older Mo Brother or the younger one?
    Now who was Mo Lit and his daugther again? I can only remember the Zhu Family.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  3. #3
    Moderator Ken Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    22,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Now who was Mo Lit and his daugther again? I can only remember the Zhu Family.
    The Mo and Chu families remained close after ROCH. Mo Lit was the man who impersonated Tse Tsun (or pretended to impersonate Tse Tsun as part of the elaborate scheme to trick Cheung Mo Gei into revealing the real Tse Tsun's location). Later, Mo Lit and his daughter were murdered by Granny Golden Flower and Chu-yee after they had gotten the location of Tse Tsun out of the father and daughter.

  4. #4
    Senior Member HuangYushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Under a pile of work ....
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    In HSDS, the character Mo Lit and his daughter were descendants of one of the Mo Brothers from ROCH...but which Mo Brother was it? Was their ancestor the older Mo Brother or the younger one?
    The younger one, Wu Xiuwen / Mo Sau Man (see Chap 15, 2nd ed).
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

  5. #5
    Senior Member junzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    The Mo and Chu families remained close after ROCH. Mo Lit was the man who impersonated Tse Tsun (or pretended to impersonate Tse Tsun as part of the elaborate scheme to trick Cheung Mo Gei into revealing the real Tse Tsun's location). Later, Mo Lit and his daughter were murdered by Granny Golden Flower and Chu-yee after they had gotten the location of Tse Tsun out of the father and daughter.
    Didn't Wu Lie get stuck in a cave or something? And he perished there?

  6. #6
    Moderator Ken Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    22,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by junzi
    Didn't Wu Lie get stuck in a cave or something? And he perished there?
    No, that was his confederate, Chu Chung Ling.

Similar Threads

  1. The Unfilial Daughter
    By calypsogurl in forum Fan Fictions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-01-07, 04:35 PM
  2. Chen ZiHan Daughter of GJ and HR.
    By ltcuoi in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-01-07, 09:10 PM
  3. Why didn't GJ tear his daughter up?
    By Ken Tran in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-06, 03:36 AM
  4. Meng Gu is Li Qiusui's daughter ?
    By qiaofeng in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-07-04, 08:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •