View Poll Results: Which one is you prefer?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Full House

34 54.84%
  • Sassy Girl Chun Hyang

28 45.16%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Romantic Comedy: Full House vs Sassy Girl Chun Hyang

sorry to say this... but if you cry watching a korean drama you'll need a new hobby.

Smile

i love Full House more so i voted for it.
    Kim Samsoon, Kim Sun Ah, Hyun Bin, and other K-Drama Fans, Join Our SunBin Fans Club Forum,
    Click => SunBin Fans Club Forum!!!

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110
    sorry to say this... but if you cry watching a korean drama you'll need a new hobby.
    I strongly disagree. No offense

I voted for Full House... because I haven't watch Sassy Girl
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

Quote Originally Posted by Vic_Viper

I guess for future voters, they have to have watched BOTH dramas in order to give a fair vote on the poll.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

There were too many scenes taking place in the house in FH; it was as if they were never going anywhere, staying locked up in that place. So my vote goes to SGCH.

*Rolls eyes* That's what melodramatic k-dramas are meant to do. The series has to envoke one's feelings to create an emphasis.

Full house. I think the plot is more refreshing and the comic element is less exaggerated.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

I'll go for FULL HOUSE!!!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/bastanoh01/762006081126431884is2.jpg')

its hilarious, sweet, relaxed and romantic...and these two couple are just too perfect^^
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/FuLLHouse_KoreanDrama_Group/

http://www.vf11.com/fullhouse/fullhouse.html

Quote Originally Posted by basta_noh
    I'll go for FULL HOUSE!!!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/bastanoh01/762006081126431884is2.jpg')

its hilarious, sweet, relaxed and romantic...and these two couple are just too perfect^^
    *cough*biased vote *cough* I'm just kidding.

GO for Sassy Girl Chun Hyang -----timeless love story that transcends lifetimes, humourous, romantic, AND for goodness sake, they have a better Original Soundtrack!

Full House only has like 2-3 good songs and thats it. Like someone said, theres too many scenes in the house.

Plus Rain Bi is always having a fit and his nostrils flare up when he's angry....he's like a raging bull half of the time in Full House. He wouldn't ruin his chances her if he didn't let his temper get ahead of him almost all the time.

Here's a funny and cute scene from SGCH - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC8ATMEwzW8

The proposal in SGCH is sweeter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwfhcy6MR-8
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 12-03-06 at 02:46 PM.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Just for fun, I found a clip of Rain Bi and Jae Hee wearing the same shirt. I found it quite amusing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC5zOrhIBNE

A mv clip of Jae Hee ft. one of the songs on the SGCH OST:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfatenZg3FU
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 12-03-06 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    I guess for future voters, they have to have watched BOTH dramas in order to give a fair vote on the poll.
    I apologise for that. Didn't know it was that serious Just minus a vote from Full House will do

btw does anyone know the name of the song in Full House that was sang by a female singer with the lyrics "Sha La" blah blah blah?
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

I apologise for that. Didn't know it was that serious Just minus a vote from Full House will do

btw does anyone know the name of the song in Full House that was sang by a female singer with the lyrics "Sha La" blah blah blah?
    It's okay. SGCH is just down by 7 votes anyway. When SGCH gets more votes, it wouldn't make a difference anyway.

Here's the titles for the Full House OST:

01. Full House (Instrumental)
    02. 운명
    03. Forever (Instrumental)
    04. I Think I
    05. 시 (Instrumental)
    06. 친구란 말
    07. 운명 (Full Slow Instrumental)
    08. Blue Hills (Instrumental)
    09. 운명 (Slow Version)
    10. I Think I (Guitar Instrumental)
    11. 늦게 핀 사랑 (Too Late)
    12. Forever
    13. 운명 (Semi Slow Instrumental)
    14. Love At The Gate (Instrumental)
    15. 고마워할게요
    16. 늦게 핀 사랑 (Too Late) (Violin Instrumental)
    17. Amazing Love (Instrumental)
    18. Paradiso (Instrumental)
    19. 운명 (Instrumental)

or

01. Full House (Instrumental)
    02. Oon Myung - Why
    03. Forever (Instrumental)
    04. I Think I - Byul
    05. Shi (Instrumental)
    06. Chin Goo Ran Mal - Noel
    07. Oon Myung (Full Slow Instrumental)
    08. Blue Hills (Instrumental)
    09. Oon Myung (Slow Version) - Why
    10. I Think I (Guitar Instrumental)
    11. Neut Ge Pin Sarang (Too Late) - G-soul
    12. Forever - Why
    13. Oon Myung (Semi Slow Instrumental)
    14. Love At The Gate (Instrumental)
    15. Go Ma Wuh Hal Ge Yo - Byul
    16. Neut Ge Pin Sarang (Too Late)(Violin Instrumental)
    17. Amazing Love (Instrumental)
    18. Paradiso (Instrumental)
    19. Oon Myung (Instrumental)

Note: See! See! How Full House just have a few songs and a bunch of filler instrumental songs! SGCH OST is tenfolds better!
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 12-03-06 at 09:39 PM.

lol...i'm gonna be immature and ignore the "you must have seen both" criteria before voting...ha! to make it fair, i'll vote for sassy girl. i'm sooo in love with mong ryong...he's super sassy and sweet. and jae hee is cute too...hehe.

i don't care for full house...doesn't seem to have that much of a plot. i agree with suet sueng in terms of the complexity of sassy girl...even though i skipped episodes 14-15 (didn't want to sit through 2 hours of heartwrenching scenes), i love sassy girl and spent the past 3 days rewatching favorite scenes on youtube. loved the kissing scene despite how weak the kiss was.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Interesting. I didn't know these two series are that similar. I haven't seen them both and (cough) I'll give my ultimate fair judgement based solely on exterior appearances. If I am to pick one to watch I will pick Sassy Girl. Both main guys from both series are pretty mediocre in term of looks but I don't like looking at Bi's face. There's something about his snakes' eyes that bother me. As for the actresses, SHK is prettier than HCY but HCY is rather charming. They both have natural beauty but I have something against SHK's lips. Ok, I lied about the fair judgement. I know it's not fair to use these inclinations to choose what to watch but I'm immoral to begin with so anyways. My main gripe with Sassy Girl is the lack of good looking main guy to pair up with HCY. (sigh) Such imperfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Grifis
    My main gripe with Sassy Girl is the lack of good looking main guy to pair up with HCY. (sigh) Such imperfection.
    oh no...believe me...jae hee will grow on you and you'll find him good looking enough...dude, guy exudes a certain hotness to him. at first, i didn't think much of him, but his charming smile and on screen charisma will definitely get you hooked. he's not the best looking guy, but he's an awesome actor and now i'm in love with him!!! or maybe mong ryong...can't separate the two. but for certain, jae hee is made for this role...and you'll understand why after you give the series a try. he has great comedic timing and wonder facial expressions...though he's skinny, his face will more than make up for it the more you watch the series.
    Last edited by patricia n; 02-14-07 at 07:42 PM.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    oh no...believe me...jae hee will grow on you and you'll find him good looking enough...dude, guy exudes a certain hotness to him. at first, i didn't think much of him, but his charming smile and on screen charisma will definitely get you hooked. he's not the best looking guy, but he's an awesome actor and now i'm in love with him!!! or maybe mong ryong...can't separate the two. but for certain, jae hee is made for this role...and you'll understand why after you give the series a try. he has great comedic timing and wonder facial expressions...though he's skinny, his face will more than make up for it the more you watch the series.
    I was watching it but it seems the more I look at his face the more I dislike him or maybe it's just the character he's playing. I like HCY though.

I like both series

but LOVE Full HOuse more.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

i've only seen full house and i thought it started off funny and interesting and ended up being totally lame.
    that was quite a letdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Grifis
    I was watching it but it seems the more I look at his face the more I dislike him or maybe it's just the character he's playing. I like HCY though.
    yes...i can understand that. and it's okay if you dislike his face for now...just wait til he falls in love with chun hyang...then the cuteness begins. actually, the sweetness begins long before that because he is a good person in the end. but if you don't like him then that's okay...all the more jae hee for me to adore.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    yes...i can understand that. and it's okay if you dislike his face for now...just wait til he falls in love with chun hyang...then the cuteness begins. actually, the sweetness begins long before that because he is a good person in the end. but if you don't like him then that's okay...all the more jae hee for me to adore.

Haha Peppermint Patty, I like Jae Hee too. I remember my first impressions of him wasn't so great but he did grew on me. I must say I enjoyed his acting skills. He did pretty well in 3-Iron without even speaking a word. Of course, there was good directing skills and storytelling but Jae Hee did well too. Although I don't quite like the main actress in that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Haha Peppermint Patty, I like Jae Hee too. I remember my first impressions of him wasn't so great but he did grew on me. I must say I enjoyed his acting skills. He did pretty well in 3-Iron without even speaking a word. Of course, there was good directing skills and storytelling but Jae Hee did well too. Although I don't quite like the main actress in that movie.
    i've been hearing great things about 3-iron...except i don't wanna watch anything that'll bring me down for the moment. plus, i don't fancy the actress either...i'm surprised they didn't pick someone who looks jae hee's age (i'm assuming that the wife isn't suppose to be older than jae hee's character?)...if not, they should have picked someone prettier.

OT i would love jae hee to do a series with yang mi.