View Poll Results: Which one is you prefer?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Full House

34 54.84%
  • Sassy Girl Chun Hyang

28 45.16%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Romantic Comedy: Full House vs Sassy Girl Chun Hyang

Default Romantic Comedy: Full House vs Sassy Girl Chun Hyang

Hi, I just want to know which one is your fav.
    And especially the reasons. Please share! Both are top list romantic comedy.
    Last edited by tuscany; 04-27-06 at 07:41 PM.

I think Full house is way better than Sassy Girl Chun Hyang b/c:

-FULL HOUSE kept me interested, whereas I was bored w/ sassy girl after the 2nd episode.
    -FULL HOUSE wasn't as overrated as sassy girl (out of all places, he decides to jump in her bed?? and they're forced to get marrid b/c of THAT?)
    -the parts in sassy that were supposed to be funny, was just corny and stupid
    -the actors in full house actually looks decent..!!

Quote Originally Posted by angelicious801
    I think Full house is way better than Sassy Girl Chun Hyang b/c:

-FULL HOUSE kept me interested, whereas I was bored w/ sassy girl after the 2nd episode.
    -FULL HOUSE wasn't as overrated as sassy girl (out of all places, he decides to jump in her bed?? and they're forced to get marrid b/c of THAT?)
    -the parts in sassy that were supposed to be funny, was just corny and stupid
    -the actors in full house actually looks decent..!!
    I disagree. It wasn't he decided to jump into her bed that they were in a engagement. He drank Chun-hyang's mother's homemade wine and got drunk and crawled into bed with the sick Chun-hyang. Nobody decided to crawl into bed with each other.

I found nothing corny or stupid. Please give some examples in which you think its "corny and stupid". Politely.

At least SGCH had a storyline, Full House all they did was cleaning and aruging. SSH's friend didn't even look pregnant all through the series. Sassy Girl Chun Hyang had more variety than Full House, at least they didn't spend the whole series cleaning and arguing all the time. It tells a love story that has a history and about the two lovers from teenage highschoolers to successful adults with occupations.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

full house wasnt really dat funny or sad but SGCH was both so i voted for SGCH

Exclamation

I prefer to choose full house... although i also like Sassy girl chunhyang

I really love full house...its very funny...and i really love the actors, SHG and Bi...

i like them both, but i love Full House!i find Jae Hee cute, but i love Bi and Hye Kyo, they had such a great chemistry
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/FuLLHouse_KoreanDrama_Group/

http://www.vf11.com/fullhouse/fullhouse.html

I like both of them but SGCH had more variety. Uhm Tae Woong and Jae Hee are better actors, they can really act.

So can Han Chae Young!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/2387/empatbintang5yi.jpg')
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 04-28-06 at 09:21 AM.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    I like both of them but SGCH had more variety. Uhm Tae Woong and Jae Hee are better actors, they can really act.

So can Han Chae Young!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/2387/empatbintang5yi.jpg')
    n i actually think dat grls kinda cute

I LIKE FULL HOUSE BETTER..THOUGH I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT CHUNYANG IS ALSO GOOOD..YOU MUST WATCH BOTH..

Full House.

For me it's the best drama ever and I really love Bi and SHKyo's chemistry. Even in the first scene shown I was already hooked to it and I can't sleep and I can't wait until tomorrow comes again and FH will be shown. I think I have watched it 5 times already.

I have only watched a little scenes from MSGCH in each episodes. It was also a good drama.

Thumbs up sassy girl

for my own point of view, i like sassy girl than full house, it's my all time favorite korenaovela (here in the philippines, we call it koreanovela) i enjoy watching it, funny at the same time full of love, i hope that there will be a part 2... i didnt actually watch it on tv, i just bought a dvd of the whole series with english subtitle, but i was really upset, because at the last part, the caption was gone =( so i didnt understand every single word they say, but i still enjoyed it =) and i think lee mong ryong is really cute and sexy

Exclamation

FULL HOUSE OF COURSE!!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/9897/fh82wu.jpg')

>Love hyun Bin and Bi!!!

>My name is kim sam soon, Full house, Winter sonata, Goong, Wonderful Life (ADDICTION!!!)

Default Vote for Sassy Girl Chun Hyang

Jae Hee as Lee Mong-Ryong (College years)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.kbs.co.kr/drama/drama_photo/010/005/010005641_L.jpg')

Jae Hee in Ancient Korean attire:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.kbs.co.kr/drama/drama_photo/010/005/010005688_L.jpg')

Jae Hee as Lee Mong-Ryong (Adult)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.kbs.co.kr/drama/drama_photo/010/005/010005689_L.jpg')

Han Chae Young as Song Chun Hyang (Adult years):
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.kbs.co.kr/drama/drama_photo/010/005/010005695_L.jpg')

Chun Hyang and Mong Ryong
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.kbs.co.kr/drama/drama_photo/010/005/010005600_L.jpg')

The Wedding:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.kbs.co.kr/drama/drama_photo/010/005/010005711_L.jpg')

Uhm Tae Woong as Byun Hak-Do
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.kbs.co.kr/drama/drama_photo/010/005/010005636_L.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.kbs.co.kr/drama/drama_photo/010/005/010005633_L.jpg')

You know what everyone?If you compare the OST Albums, Sassy Girl Chun Hyang has more songs then the a few songs in the Full House ost. I mean the Full House OST only had a few songs and the rest are instrumental. SGCH OST is better. Although I do like some of the girl singers who sang in the Full House OST. The themesong of FH is okay, not great. I mean the voices weren't as great as the male singers in SGCH OST.

SGCH OST has more songs which you'll hear and be instantly reminded of the series and the scenes in it. Really powerful OST. To me, FH OST was just normal/ordinary, SGCH OST you can tell they took a lot of time to compile the songs and make it memorable.

AT least in SGCH they're not always fighting and cleaning all the time. AND SSH's friend never looked pregnant in Full House and yet they had a kid in the end? How did that happen?

I like both series but SGCH just has the upperhand if I had to choose between the two.

these are very similar dramas, just like most korean dramas that u watch.

full house
    my girl
    sassy girl Chun Hyang
    goong ect ect...

alot of the stuff is idealistic and maybe TOO idealistic, but that's part of what korean drama is, u can't really blame them for that. as for corny, all of they are corny to a certain extent lol. but that's what's cute about korean drama.

the break down between the 2 drama
    female lead:
    SHK is HOT, that girl is blazing hot, and she's probably the main focus point of the drama, but Chun Hyang wasn't that far off, this girl has a unique look, not as pretty as SHK but she'll pass better as a highschool girl... overall, SHK would probably get 9 and Chun Hyang gets 8
    Male lead
    Rain is cool, to some standards he's pretty hot, good body... but so are alot of young male actors these days. the male lead in sassy girl in some standards are better looking than BI in the face, but loosing out in the body, so they're tied up. acting wise they're about the same.... korean drama keeps it very basic, as long as the male can yell realisticly it's good enough
    supporting cast:
    full house got prettier supporting cast... they win hands down... no question
    story:
    you got to give it to sassy girl, it's a more intricate story, vs full house where they just argue inside that little box.... atleast with my girl and sassy girl u get to see some scenery, full house is very packed inside that house
    music:
    sassy girl won, full house has 2 songs, it was good but sassy girl had like 4-5 good ones...

i have to say, sassy girl is a bit better... my girl was also a bit better than full house, but those are probably the top korean dramas, the other ones pale compare to these...they did a pretty good job, but then again it's all very similar to each other.

I think Sassy Girl is better because of Jae Hee... I mean he acts really good too . I really like him, plus IMO I think he's better looking than Rain. While SHK looks prettier than HCY.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

I agree, Jae Hee look better than Rain. Full House view once is enough, I wouldn't want to watch it repeatly.

i loved both series, but i voted for FH, because it made me cry. i know it wasn't a sad story compared to all the tragic ones out there. BUT for some reason it made me cry. SGCH was wonderful in the beginning, better than FH in my opinion, but towards the end it dragged for me and i even went a day without watching it, lol, whereas i skipped work just to finish FH. and one thing that still bothers me, where in the world did that big balloon thing come from at the end where it caught the main couple when they fell off the roof?

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    i loved both series, but i voted for FH, because it made me cry. i know it wasn't a sad story compared to all the tragic ones out there. BUT for some reason it made me cry. SGCH was wonderful in the beginning, better than FH in my opinion, but towards the end it dragged for me and i even went a day without watching it, lol, whereas i skipped work just to finish FH. and one thing that still bothers me, where in the world did that big balloon thing come from at the end where it caught the main couple when they fell off the roof?
    that was exactly what i went through. when i was watching fullhouse i really tried to watch and watch and watch, then i watch sassy choonyang it was at a much slower pace, it's like if i watch it then it's cool, if not then it's ok... and i skipped 13-14 all together cuzz it was so draggy.

but over all, they are about the same. if i have to rewatch, i would rewatch sassy girl choonyang rather than mygirl.

but from a over all point of view, these dramas are not worthy or rewatching, once a year is ok... but i rather rewatch those TVB series

i love shg n rain in full house but i enjoyed watching sassy girl more than full house...it made me laugh harder bec of jae hee n his dad i also like uhm tae wong better than kim sung san...