Thread: United Flight 93

Default United Flight 93

http://www.united93movie.com/index.php
    For the lack of interesting movies in theater lately I'm kind of looking forward to see this one (and will see it this weekend. Ice Age 2 was a disappointment.) This movie will be 'hot'.

Anyone plan to go see it?

And so I went to see it. It was very well made, powerful and emotional. It started with the four terrorists in the hotel the night before getting ready, some praying. Then the day came starting with mundane everyday events until American 11 was suspected to be hijacked. From then on everything was thrown into chaos with traffic controllers on the ground trying to figure out what's going on. It was very gripping. Sitting in my seat, my two legs started to shake of nervousness due to the impact of the film (or partially it might have been the a/c blowing.) As expected, there were scenes in the movies that I would have cried if I was watching by myself. This movie gave another point of view (of somewhat behind the scene) I wanted to see other than the one with me sitting in the living room watching the TV back then.

In short, it's a very good film in memory of the event. I strongly recommend it.

it was a good movie, very realistic and sad. i tried not to cry. I remember that moment exactly...i was at work and for some odd reason, i turn on the tv (which i have never done before.) i saw the WTC on fire and freak out. then right before my eyes another plane flew and smash into the other tower, even the reporter on tv started cursing in shock. then i was shock again as i saw both tower collapse. Watching this movie was very emotional. I only wished it gave more information. I give it an 8/10.

wow. this movie looks good.

yeh, i know this movie looks like one of the best movies of the year....meh that da vinci code film was a disappointment
    Yin
    AKA total utter camera *****
    I like Men in tuxes

good movie...give you the chill or make your heart feel very sad...
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Very nice movie. Never saw it in theatres but saw the dvd. I like how they kept the confusion and misinformation in the movie.

In real life, according to the recovered black box, the passengers didn't break into the cockpit before the terrorist decided it was over and he crashed the jet.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner