• Poseidon

1 9.09%
  • U571

0 0%
  • Speed (the one with Keanu Reeve)

2 18.18%

Thread: Poseidon

Default Poseidon

anyone watch poseidon yet.. basically i watch alreadi... i find the storyline quite weak.... the effect was not too bad.. but compared to titanic... it seem weaker....
    fan of 謝 君 豪...

DEDICATION Is Not What Others Expect Of You;
    It Is What You Can Give To Others.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

oh man, i was thinking of watching it! is it worth my 2-hours? the reviews are pretty good
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

the effects was okie to me.. as for actors.. i find no flame between them.... like they are acting on their own... no interaction bet the actors ...the love story was weak... only few got out alive...

if you are going for the effects.. fine with me.. but dont bring too much of an expectation for the movie.. afraid it will let u down...
    fan of 謝 君 豪...

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

is that so?
    hhmm....somehow i feel like passing it....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

lols, from the list, i've only seen titanic yea, i'm not a movie person [but i'm starting to! got a membership at hollywood video ] BUT i was thinking of going to see poseidon..hmm..
    n BTW, i went to hollywood vid. 2 days ago..n saw The Adventures of Poseidon [or somethng like that]..what is THAT?? it can't possibly b an older version since it was release in '06, n it can't laso b THIS one cuz it just release in theatres!?
    R.I.P
    DiDi <3
    10.02.05 ;[

don't ****ing piss me off or i'll jam my cigg into ur eye

Quote Originally Posted by x0_jenniee
    lols, from the list, i've only seen titanic yea, i'm not a movie person [but i'm starting to! got a membership at hollywood video ] BUT i was thinking of going to see poseidon..hmm..
    n BTW, i went to hollywood vid. 2 days ago..n saw The Adventures of Poseidon [or somethng like that]..what is THAT?? it can't possibly b an older version since it was release in '06, n it can't laso b THIS one cuz it just release in theatres!?

there was one in 1972.. the adventures of poseidon... today's one was a re-make of the 1972's poseidon... as for storyline.. not sure whether it will be the same..

honestly.. if anyone seen titanic b4... i feel that the movie will kinda not make it lor... so dun bring too much of a expectation when see the movie.. personally i thought it'll be nice.. but came out with disappointment...
    fan of 謝 君 豪...

personally i didn't much like titanic, the love story was weak, the couple did not match, and no matter how good looking leo might be he did not give a spectacular performance.

i haven't seen Poseidon & U571, but didn't enjoy The Perfect Storm or Speed 2 (the one on the boat without Keanu Reeve) either.