Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jun Matsumoto

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun
    OFF TOPIC

Okay i'm holding my breaths now i'm KAT-TUN fans tho and not to try to defend them or nothing it's just recently especially after their debut lots of 'bad' news or 'bad' words regarding them which sumtimes most of them are fans's opinion and perspective. Why during 5 years before debut, such a word never came out??

In his new movie, yes he falls in luv with his twin sisters *real twin sis* but only they have different father.
    Off topic as well -

Alright, I suppose you are refering to my comment about Kattun. It's not that I want to bash them or anything, I am not a fan of theirs but I am not anti-kattun as well. The negative reports about Kattun have been floating around before they debuted, the reports seem to increase during the time they debuted because alot of attention is showered on them.

I am not going to go into details, but Kattun could use an attitude change, both about themselves and about their compatriots from Johnny Entertainment, they just debuted and have a long way to go before they can truly say they've made it in the Japanese entertainment industry.

I think I am going to start a thread in the Music section with regards to Japanese boybands... since I think many posters (me included) are hijacking the thread and talking about other stuff. Apologies to the original poster.

Back to topic -

Indeed, I forgot to mention, by a strange twist, Yori and Iku in Mei Mei Lian Ren are from different fathers even though they are twins. I think the story goes something like this - Their mother slept with two different men and somehow managed to conceive one child from each men = hence twins. I suppose this little twist is to reduce the taboo-ness of twincest (twins + incest) in the show.

Guess what... I really started a thread!!

http://spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.p...649#post515649

and the updated news, that MatsuJun along with other members Arashi will have a new movie together

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun
    and the updated news, that MatsuJun along with other members Arashi will have a new movie together
    yes I heard about this too.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/5894/matsumotojunavatar2hf.jpg')

Woah! I was watching Kimi Wa Petto and wow, Jun is really skinny. He needs to gain some lean muscles and some healthy weight. He looks much too skinny to be going anywhere shirtless.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Woah! I was watching Kimi Wa Petto and wow, Jun is really skinny. He needs to gain some lean muscles and some healthy weight. He looks much too skinny to be going anywhere shirtless.
    yup, i totally agree, he is far too skinny for his height. he definitely needs to bulk up and eat slightly more....now he is far too skinny,especially if he doesn't wear his shirt, he really looks like all skin and bones literally...

Quote Originally Posted by tellywelly
    yup, i totally agree, he is far too skinny for his height. he definitely needs to bulk up and eat slightly more....now he is far too skinny,especially if he doesn't wear his shirt, he really looks like all skin and bones literally...

but Jun has this liking for showing his upper torso at concerts..I always felt he was the least conservative among the Arashi members. It looks that he has the most liberal dressing style.

i'm not a fan or a hater so my opinion is not biased...but honestly that dude looks gay
    "Things we achieve too easily we esteem too lightly" -Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Long Nu
    i'm not a fan or a hater so my opinion is not biased...but honestly that dude looks gay
    well don't worry, i think its because he looks kinda "pretty" in a sense and if u go look at the picture when he has his hair extensions you might really think he is a girl...but i guess ppl define beauty differently, even my sister thot he looked kinda gay, maybe because he is far too skinny and has a tendency to have long hair...he kinda has a pretty boy image i guess

Sure everybody has different opinions and define good-looking/pretty differently, but I do think the use of the word 'gay' is insulting not just to the actor but also to the homosexual community as large. How does a 'gay' person look like anyway, are all homosexuals feminine looking and skinny? Why do people questioned the sexuality of skinny and pretty boys?

I may be taking it the wrong way, perhaps when one says 'gay', the person actually means that Jun looks happy.

--- End of rant ---

Back to Jun, he indeed is too skinny for his own good, in fact, so are most of the folks in JE. As for why he likes to show off his skinny torso is beyond me...

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    Sure everybody has different opinions and define good-looking/pretty differently, but I do think the use of the word 'gay' is insulting not just to the actor but also to the homosexual community as large. How does a 'gay' person look like anyway, are all homosexuals feminine looking and skinny? Why do people questioned the sexuality of skinny and pretty boys?

I may be taking it the wrong way, perhaps when one says 'gay', the person actually means that Jun looks happy.

--- End of rant ---

Back to Jun, he indeed is too skinny for his own good, in fact, so are most of the folks in JE. As for why he likes to show off his skinny torso is beyond me...
    Maybe the JE boys are just naturally skinny but most people's metabolism drops with age. Now, I guess they just have to eat more and bulk up a bit if they want to gain some much needed weight.

I don't like it when the JE boys posed in mags half -naked. I just feel that there is no need to. A little bit is fine sometimes in fact necessary for certian shots meaning pictures to look better, but showing bare upper torsos in photos,which does nothing to enhance the asthetic beauty of the picture, I felt was unnecessary.

Jun is gily looking.. and skinny.. but which J actor isn't? Yamapi was skinny before...

btw, i think it is just a style to look girly in Japan. Guys looking bishonen is popular.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    Jun is gily looking.. and skinny.. but which J actor isn't? Yamapi was skinny before...

btw, i think it is just a style to look girly in Japan. Guys looking bishonen is popular.
    What exactly does bishonen mean? I have heard it so many times.

btw, I prefer guys to have more boyish, clean cut hair like nino, the shorter hairdos that Aiba sported just a while back was not bad too and when Yamapi's hair was shorter and neater. Ohno's hair is ok too, the style I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    What exactly does bishonen mean? I have heard it so many times.
    bishonen is written as 美少年 in Kanji, literally pretty boys.

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    bishonen is written as 美少年 in Kanji, literally pretty boys.
    thks. Mei Shao Nian always feels to me that it means a good-looking teen but not that literal as in pretty boys. But Bishonen sounds really good!

haha..well, everyone has different perspectives of what they find appealing and attractive, but i totally agree with beansprouts in saying not all guys who look a little feminine are gays, some gay ppl actually look rather "manly"...oh wells...although some guys just dun look good with short hair, its just like some gals look better with short hair than long does tt mean they are more boyish? well most probably not right. haah...i think matsujun looks better with slightly longer hair, just not too long...as it might give the wrong impression...hahah

Quote Originally Posted by tellywelly
    haha..well, everyone has different perspectives of what they find appealing and attractive, but i totally agree with beansprouts in saying not all guys who look a little feminine are gays, some gay ppl actually look rather "manly"...oh wells...although some guys just dun look good with short hair, its just like some gals look better with short hair than long does tt mean they are more boyish? well most probably not right. haah...i think matsujun looks better with slightly longer hair, just not too long...as it might give the wrong impression...hahah
    i have nothing against gays though i really do not know any. I am sure they are nice people as well and yes actually, gays tend to be more manly, even than the average guys, the more 'girlish' guys mostly tend to be straight in fact. I figure its easier for girls to be friends with gays than with Les since there's clear understanding that the guy will not be looking for anything beyond a platonic relationship.

well, i think that Matsujun should maybe go eat more and maybe go work out a little more to build up some muscle mass or just simply gain some weight..i heard one of the arashi members, aiba masaki has been working out and looks slightly "healthier" as he didnt look so skinny like the last time...maybe matsujun should really learn from him and eat more!! although u can't really tell he is very skinny if he wears clothes only when he poses half-clad then does he really look like a skeleton..haah