Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jun Matsumoto

Quote Originally Posted by tellywelly
    well, i did watch some episodes of A no arashi on youtube, and also some of the other variety shows they do..they are really hilarious and sometimes rather childish but tt makes the show even more funny and gets me addicted to them...even though i can hardly understand what they are saying i roughly can guess they are alwyas doing something really stupid...

i thought aiba and sho were also quite close. i think they are all quite good frens..so quite closely knit..
    yah, they are quite childish and also child-like esp Aiba that's why the rest of the group calls him Aiba-Chan which is normally how you address a child in japan. Even the members find Aiba very child-like.

This is a nice clip of Jun, I think this is one of his better hair days.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0xjOJ8403U
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

haha...this clip is the one with him during the making of W/ME...totally kakkoi here...and his black and redfingernails make him look and seem rather goth like..

I'm currently watching Young Kindaichi Case Files 3 and it's really good. The cases are interesting and I like Jun as Kindaichi. I'll admit he's not who I pictured in the live action version after watching some of the Kindaichi anime, but he's definitely grown on me.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

yup...i watched kindaichi...it was kinda weird in the beginning but jun's dorkiness and young look with his short spiky hair and crooked teeth as kindaichi kinda grew on me...some of the mysteries are actually kinda good...and if you watched hana yori dango before you will see that the butterfly manor in one of the butterfly episodes is the same as the dmyouji manor...

oh yes...Jun used to have crooked teeth and it makes him feel more down-to-earth and adds an innocent charm to him (something to that effect), I am looking for the right words to describe him but can't quite figure out what..

================================================== =================================
    Lady Zhuge, Check out the earlier clips I posted about Arashi going around waking one another up in Hawaii back in 2002...Jun was pretty cute in the clip....back when he was more 'innocent' and less glam...ha ha..

Quote Originally Posted by tellywelly
    yup...i watched kindaichi...it was kinda weird in the beginning but jun's dorkiness and young look with his short spiky hair and crooked teeth as kindaichi kinda grew on me...some of the mysteries are actually kinda good...and if you watched hana yori dango before you will see that the butterfly manor in one of the butterfly episodes is the same as the dmyouji manor...
    Haha, yeah, the first case was weird, but the Titanic scenes were pretty funny. Jun's teeth definitely took some getting used to (especially when he flashed big smiles), but they're indeed unique. I haven't watched HYD yet, but I plan to and will keep an eye out for that manor!

Thanks, strawberry. I'll check out those clips later.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Haha, yeah, the first case was weird, but the Titanic scenes were pretty funny. Jun's teeth definitely took some getting used to (especially when he flashed big smiles), but they're indeed unique. I haven't watched HYD yet, but I plan to and will keep an eye out for that manor!

Thanks, strawberry. I'll check out those clips later.
    Btw, those clips are posted under the Arashi thread.

Just wondering, are there any news of Matsumoto Jun in new projects or TV serials, other than the Hana Yori Dango movie due for 2008 summer release?

Jun is such a talented actor. i'm really looking forward to catching Kimi wa Petto.

he will also be in akira kurosawa's remake movie.. it is called kakushi toride ni san akinin(the hidden fortress).. they already start shooting it.. dunno wether they have done with it or it.. but i guess they have coz hyd filming will start soon.. but be prepare for jun's image in this film.. u bet u never see him in these image..
    ARASHI FOR DREAM...

Quote Originally Posted by Leen_zhihai View Post
    he will also be in akira kurosawa's remake movie.. it is called kakushi toride ni san akinin(the hidden fortress).. they already start shooting it.. dunno wether they have done with it or it.. but i guess they have coz hyd filming will start soon.. but be prepare for jun's image in this film.. u bet u never see him in these image..
    Sounds exciting! Jun is so talented. He seriously will fit into any role on earth.

Mastumoto jun is one of my favourite actors although he is one year my junior

he's sugoi, ne?? he is so talented and hot.. that's why he got so many fans.. and i think he's the most hardworking in arashi..
    ARASHI FOR DREAM...

Quote Originally Posted by Caramel_Frappacino View Post
    Mastumoto jun is one of my favourite actors although he is one year my junior
    Really? Well, he's my junior by three months.

Quote Originally Posted by Leen_zhihai View Post
    he's sugoi, ne?? he is so talented and hot.. that's why he got so many fans.. and i think he's the most hardworking in arashi..
    I really enjoy his acting, he's so good at expressing his emotions facial wise and all. I can't help but be impressed by his acting.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

i really love his acting in hana yori dango.. i can't think of anybody that fit the role of domyouji except for him (no offense to jerry yan)
    ARASHI FOR DREAM...

I love Arashi's new single

check it out! we are waiting for the PV now....

Step and Go

http://tenjostyle.vox.com/library/au...43fe00001.html

yup.. eagerly waiting for the pv.. i really love fuyu wo dakishimete, but step and go is also good..
    ARASHI FOR DREAM...

Jun-kun will have a new series this spring called Smile. His leading lady will be Aragaki Yui. The writer of this series also wrote the script of Hana Yori Dango & Utahime.

Can't wait for April!