Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: who do you perfer? Vicki zhao wei or Alyssia chia

Quote Originally Posted by oriental
    always vicki, and sorry people here, but I really dont know whos allisa, so sorry, maybe if u call her chinese or vietnamese name, I can know her. Anyway, always choose vicki, shes my only idol, ever.
    Alyssa Chia = Jia Jingwen 贾静雯

I think talent-wise they're pretty equal and both relatively decent actresses when compared to the general Asian entertainment circle. Although Vicki's performances haven't all been amazing, I think she can act and at least she tries new roles. I mean, it's good you took the challenge, even if the result wasn't amazing. Her singing isn't amazing, I agree, and I'm kind of glad Alyssa hasn't ventured into singing to earn the extra buck.

Looks-wise, I think Alyssa is prettier but Vicki's look is more unique. Both are cute, but in different ways...Alyssa kind of has the Ruby Lin kind of cute.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

my vote goes to ALYSSIA!

Defenitely I dont think so, never dont think so, she is a good singer, great voice. Have u ever wonder why many people love her? If she doesnt have anything, she cant have too much fans. I love her because she is beautiful, acts well, sings very well, and I dont know and dont need to know what company boasted her, I love her just because of herself, not anything else.
    everyone has different opinion. everyone has right to express their own opinion.
    There is lots of stupid actors and actress who can't anything, but only have COUNTLESS fans.(especially taiwan idols nowadays). Number of fan can prove her greatness? NO way. No need to wonder how famous or popular she is. Maybe she still one of the popular, but not much as old days.

In terms of acting, alyssa much better than vicki zhao. Alyssa CAN play various kinds of roles very well. maybe vicki zhao trying to DO, but she can't
    (CAN is totally different meaning from DO).

as for look, alyssa much prettier than vicki zhao. She's still looks young and cute though she became mother. whereas vicki zhao aging badly...her beauty in hzgg days are gone.

anyway, alyssa get my vote.

always vicki, and sorry people here, but I really dont know whos allisa, so sorry, maybe if u call her chinese or vietnamese name, I can know her. Anyway, always choose vicki, shes my only idol, ever.
    if you become know alyssa, you can't choose VZ since alyssa is muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh better

Quote Originally Posted by draculakiss
    everyone has different opinion. everyone has right to express their own opinion.
    There is lots of stupid actors and actress who can't anything, but only have COUNTLESS fans.(especially taiwan idols nowadays). Number of fan can prove her greatness? NO way. No need to wonder how famous or popular she is. Maybe she still one of the popular, but not much as old days.

In terms of acting, alyssa much better than vicki zhao. Alyssa CAN play various kinds of roles very well. maybe vicki zhao trying to DO, but she can't
    (CAN is totally different meaning from DO).

as for look, alyssa much prettier than vicki zhao. She's still looks young and cute though she became mother. whereas vicki zhao aging badly...her beauty in hzgg days are gone.

anyway, alyssa get my vote.
    yes, everyone has right to say everything they think., ofcourse, I didnt say that u didnt allow to deny vicki, I just answered the question 'dont tell me u dont think so'. And I gave my opinion about vicki, so was I wrong? Yous said 'CAN is totally different meaning from DO', yeah, if vicki CANT, she couldt get many big price, at films and music. U like allysa, I love vicki. In your eyes, alyssa is better, in my eyes, vicki is the best, so in the fans' eyes, they have the same value, none is better, because both of them has their own fans. So dont attack another, just vote for your idol.

yes, everyone has right to say everything they think., ofcourse, I didnt say that u didnt allow to deny vicki, I just answered the question 'dont tell me u dont think so'. And I gave my opinion about vicki, so was I wrong? Yous said 'CAN is totally different meaning from DO', yeah, if vicki CANT, she couldt get many big price, at films and music. U like allysa, I love vicki. In your eyes, alyssa is better, in my eyes, vicki is the best, so in the fans' eyes, they have the same value, none is better, because both of them has their own fans. So dont attack another, just vote for your idol.

Do you know tvxq(Dong Bang Shin Ki, Korean boy group singer)? In last year they got almost of big music award. Countless award given to them. But almost none of people think they are truely talents(or good at singing). The only 2 reason they got award is their popularity(from teenager fans) and their big management company's power. I laughed whenever i saw their fans said they are the best singer from Korea since they got many award. I can't stand people who totally believe award can 100% prove their talents & ability.

About Vicki zhao award..Most of her music award is "top 10 song of the year" or "most popular mainland female singer" by online poll. She hardly ever got "BEST FELALE SINGER" award. i don't think popular award can prove her talents and skill. If their fans vote day and night, their idol can get award easily. If she from HK/TW, i am sure she even can't get those award since there are lots of PRO-singers(also very popular) in there..such as a-mei, yanzi, jolin and so on. As for her acting award, they are not truely big-name award. they are for mainland artists. Those mainland award totally different from powerful & fair award such as golden horse, HK film award, golden bauhinia and on. I don't want to say the scale of award can their power of fairness, but actually they are more reasonable.

In my opinion, in these days, you CAN get award though you don't have any good talents or what. Alyssa might be couldn't get many award, but she proved her talents in screen. Alyssa's talents from all of her work and acting, not a trophy.

OK! i will stop now. I don't argue w/ you. You and me have totally different opinion and eyeview. We are on parallel lines.
    Last edited by draculakiss; 02-01-07 at 08:56 AM.

yes, u think allyssa is very good at acting, dont deny, just because u r her fan, like me, I see that Vicki is a very good actress, and good singer, not great singer, because she is not a professional singer. I know allyssa, just dont know her englisj name, and I think shes good, not bad, not great, and I dont think she acts great, just so so, but I know with her fans, she acts very well, like vicki fans always think shes the best.
    Ok, the last time to tell u, I wont argue anymore. U r right, we r parallel lines. I stop now.
    Last edited by oriental; 02-01-07 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_Aquaris View Post
    You can't offend me with something that is not true.. lol..

hear hear!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Wish View Post
    i don't like both of them, but Vikki sucks, she can't sing, dance or act. she's pathetic, don't tell me you don't think so too, the only reason she's famous is because she was boasted by the company.
    don't take offense.
    I'm not taking offense, but she's obviously got some talent because of all the awards she's won, all the roles she can pull off, and all of her successful albums that people buy because they think she's got talent.

VICKI ALL THE WAY! Alyssa is ok, but I don't think she compares with Vicki at all. Vicki is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by amen73 View Post
    if you become know alyssa, you can't choose VZ since alyssa is muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh better
    Actually, they could since they probably like Vicki more than anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by amen73 View Post
    easy question : alyssa

vicki zhao can't act, sing or anything. also ugly. Only her good performance is in hzgg, others are crap.
    Haha! IMO, that statement is crap. I didn't even like HZGG, but I love pretty much all of her other works. She's talented, and even other celebs brag on her acting. Vicki is great!

Of course Alyssa. She is pretty and talented

Alyssa FTW.

I personal think that both actresses are quite talented. I've only watched some of Vick's works and she gave great performances. Alyssia is pretty versatile and indeed she's super pretty. Looks wise, Alyssia is much prettier IMP. Acting, both are equally good. If I were to choose who I like/perfer more, I'd have to say Alyssia.

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekhmergirl View Post
    I personal think that both actresses are quite talented. I've only watched some of Vick's works and she gave great performances. Alyssia is pretty versatile and indeed she's super pretty. Looks wise, Alyssia is much prettier IMP. Acting, both are equally good. If I were to choose who I like/perfer more, I'd have to say Alyssia.

Its Alyssa!!!

Wink

Vicki Zhao Wei is the way to go!

Default Vicki

Sorry, but this one is going to Vicki(:

Sorry thats not possible. Alyssa is the best thing ever.

Banned

wtf???????? zhao wei has no chance to survive against alyssia what so ever, make her time.

Talking

According me, Alyssia Chia is pretty and beautifull than vicky zhao.