Thread: HELP! Who is this actress?

Default HELP! Who is this actress?

does anyone know the actress in the middle of both pics? $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2004-12-06/U102P28T3D590647F326DT20041206145433.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2004-12-06/U102P28T3D590653F326DT20041206145452.jpg')i once saw her in Li Mao Huan Tai Zi starring Dong Xuan and Liang Guanhuan and i thought she was a very talented and pretty actress. so does anyone know her name?
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

Talking

I don't know who she is, but I can't help to comment on something. Yikes, the guy playing Bao Thang Thie^n is so ugly, ewww. . I don't mind the dark stuff he put on his face, but he's just too ugly

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    I don't know who she is, but I can't help to comment on something. Yikes, the guy playing Bao Thang Thie^n is so ugly, ewww. . I don't mind the dark stuff he put on his face, but he's just too ugly
    he he, did you watch the series? i donīt think he is ugly. heīs not the most handsome guy but in the series he doesnīt look that ugly
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

does really no one know her? iīm so disappointed...