View Poll Results: Team Brothers v Team Condor - Which team would win?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Brothers wins

29 74.36%
  • Team Condor wins

8 20.51%
  • Draw

2 5.13%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Brothers v Team Condor

Re:XZ vs ZWJ.

The philosophy of Xiao Yao is more attuned towards attacking first and gaining first movers advantages. I think that XZ would not wait for ZWJ first.

Han Solo

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    Xuzhu vs Zhang Wuji would be a yawn. Both are passive fighters waiting for the opponent to strike first. They would probably use 1/3 of their power to "fight" for days without any progress.

Personally, I would like to see these combat situations:

-Zhou Botong vs Xiao Feng: can Zhou's Vacant Fist neutralize the powerful assaults from Xiao Feng? It would be a good fight.

-Jiumozhi vs Zhang Wuji: JMZ's mastery of over 70 techniques has reached beyond fathomable. Will it be enough to overcome the youngest (and maybe the most internally abundant) Great in the trilogy?

-Yideng vs the 5 monks of Celestial Dragon Temple: survival of the Yiyang Finger practioners. Would Yideng be able to take on 5 of his prececessors, the way that Jiumozhi effortlessly did?

-You Tanzhi vs Golden Wheel Monk. Would the mediocre fighter Golden Wheel Monk be able to devise a strategy to send the even more mediocre fighter You Tanzhi to his doom?
    Zhou Botong vs Xiao Feng
    Vacant fist can definetely neutralize Xiao Fengs palm attacks. However Xiao Feng would probably prevail due to youthness since ZBT is closing in 100.

Juimozhi vs Zhang Wuj
    Wuji would probably lose. How would Keen Kwun Dai Loi Yee work if Juimozhi's internal energy is around the same level. Not to mention Wuji is too inexperienced. Juimozhi's display of the 72 arts was amazing. How can Wuji counter that?

Yideng vs 5 Celestian Monks
    Yideng was said to have reached the highest form if Yi Yang Zhi, If they competed Yi Yang Zhi the Celestial Monks will definitely lose. If the monks resorted to 6 Merdian Swords, they would still lose.

I'm very very tipsy right now so excuse my rambling.
    Yo momma cat

Yideng was said to have reached the highest form if Yi Yang Zhi
    Different versions of Yiyang Finger. Hard to compare like that.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by minutemanwayne
    Zhou Botong vs Xiao Feng
    Vacant fist can definetely neutralize Xiao Fengs palm attacks. However Xiao Feng would probably prevail due to youthness since ZBT is closing in 100.

Juimozhi vs Zhang Wuj
    Wuji would probably lose. How would Keen Kwun Dai Loi Yee work if Juimozhi's internal energy is around the same level. Not to mention Wuji is too inexperienced. Juimozhi's display of the 72 arts was amazing. How can Wuji counter that?

Yideng vs 5 Celestian Monks
    Yideng was said to have reached the highest form if Yi Yang Zhi, If they competed Yi Yang Zhi the Celestial Monks will definitely lose. If the monks resorted to 6 Merdian Swords, they would still lose.

I'm very very tipsy right now so excuse my rambling.

Yeh i have to agree with someone else here, it was a different version of Yi Yang Finger, so yeh hard to say how much of Yi Deg's was original. It definitely has some decay to it, cos i DGSD the side effects of yi yang finger was not so extreme compare to Yidengs, i must say Duan Yu did a shit job keeping the family arts in full context, if 6 Mai was lost by the time Yi Deng came DY must be a shit teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    Different versions of Yiyang Finger. Hard to compare like that.
    Maybe... but during the fight between Yideng and Golden Wheel Monk, it was said that if Yiyang Finger touched GWM, that attack would be considered fatal.
    Yo momma cat

Senior Member Demonic Swordsman's Avatar

IMHO, despite the martial arts prowess of GJ, YG and ZWJ, theyre no match for XF, XZ and DY

the three brothers XF, XZ and DY all had incredible out of this world kungfu...any one of them is better than any of the martial artists in the condor trilogy IMHO
    "The most happy marriage I can picture or imagine would be union of a deaf man to a blind woman."

How about this?

XF vs. GJ --> (XF for the win)
    XZ vs. YG --> (we'll have a widow XLN)
    DY vs. ZWJ --> (ZM joins the widow team with XLN)

It's obvious that team Brothers wins.

Cheers,

LXF.