Suzuki Sarina as Shirotae Yuri
    Eita as Horibe Junpei
    Nagatsuka Kyozo as Asano Satoshi
    Uehara Misa
    Ishihara Satomi as Shibusawa Rumi
    Nagano Hiroshi
    Sato Ryuta

Synopsis
    After a terrible day at work and a bad break up, Iwaya Sumire played by Koyuki returns home sad, depressed, and most of all lonely. However, at the front of the apartment she finds an unconscious young man lying in a cardboard box. Feeling sorry for him, she takes him into her home and nurses him back to health. As the young man, played by Matsumoto Jun, gets better he begins to like her place and resolves not to leave her. In fact, he even professes that he'll do anything she wanted if she allowed him to stay. Sumire looked over at the picture of her golden retriever that she had when she was a child and jokingly said to him, "You can stay if you become my pet."

To her surprise, he agrees. She names him Momo.

Based on Yayoi Ogawa's manga series of the same name. Also known as "Tramps Like Us" (TokyoPop licensed American version).

credit: dramawiki
    Last edited by cute_angel; 05-04-06 at 11:04 PM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://goldlilys.50megs.com/images/kimi_wa_petto.jpg')

It's bizarre but endearing. Matsujun's breakout role. He was the star of the show. I don't think I'd have watched the whole drama if not for Matsujun because Koyuki's character was so uptight and stiff that she became a bore to watch.

kyaaaaa momo!!!!! i like this series especially since MatsuJun is on it and he played it so well.

this series is really cute but the story is really a fantasy...a boy being a dog?

koyuki and matsujun have chemistry...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.momichi.net/kwp/pic74.jpg')

credit: momichi.net

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.momichi.net/kwp/pic89.jpg')
    credit: momichi.net

the idea soudns cool.. but somehow the series.. at some part.. i got creep out. IF i had a pet guy that does whatever when i am sleeping.. i would grow paranoid
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

this series is really cute!

Matsumoto Jun is a beautiful man! I only watch this drama for him! The main actress seems a bit older than him! But anyway I watch this for him only!

AH Jun-Chan is so cute!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I hope this series will be aired in my country.

I am currently, watching this series and this story is really an odd experience for me too. A guy for a pet? I have to say, there are parts in the storyline just makes me burst out laughing; I do feel pity on Iwaya Sumire because she has bad days. Hey, don't we all? Momo, is a great lovable character you just want to hit him at time for the fun of it; he sure bring good comedy into the mix.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

i watched this a few years ago but i will never forget the storyline. it's so different! i was never a fan of jun but after this series i actually started to like him. then i watched the japanese version of boys over flowers and i really fell for him. not head over heels but i do consider myself a fan of his acting.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    i watched this a few years ago but i will never forget the storyline. it's so different! i was never a fan of jun but after this series i actually started to like him. then i watched the japanese version of boys over flowers and i really fell for him. not head over heels but i do consider myself a fan of his acting.
    I remembered two people recommended me this series just recently came upon it. I would definitely give it 10 out of 10, you're right it's definitely different for sure. I was watching one of the fans posting the breakdown of the annoying character Fukushima Shiori to *** U Shima. I just burst out laughing. This true character is so annoying! Iwaya is truely a great character along with Momo Too bad there isn't a part II.
    Last edited by mind_wander; 09-29-09 at 07:59 PM.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

This is a very unique story, which would only happen out of imagination. Matsu Jun's talent really shone through here. I like the beginning of the episodes where he goes through recounting what happened previously.

I wish the ending was something more. It feels abrupt how they ended the show and the ending was too realistic. That broke the magical and heartwarming feel of the show for me.

i'd watched this many years ago, it was an adaptation of a manga (of the same title) which i'd read.

from what i understand, the korean is going to do a remake of this show too.
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.