Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doctor Who

And this just in from The Register:
    Note: Beeb is Brit-speak for the BBC.

By Kelly Fiveash
    Published Friday 10th August 2007 10:13 GMT
    In a flurry of hyper-drive, telephone box powered activity, the Beeb has announced yet more guest stars for the forthcoming, much-awaited fourth series of Doctor Who.
    Hurrah, we say, as everyone's favourite OBG (Oldie, But Goodie) Felicity Kendall will be appearing in the show as Lady Clemency Eddison.
    Besides from that, former Blackadder actor, aka the Duke of Darling, Tim McInnerny will also make an appearance on the show.
    Filming has already begun on the next series, which will hit our screens in 2008, with Catherine Tate teaming up with David Tennant as the Doctor's latest sidekick.
    Beeb producers said that the Time Lord's adventures will include him dropping in on old enemy The Ood, which is a race of squid-like humans.
    There will also be an episode where the time-travelling hero will meet up with legendary crime scribe Agatha Christie. What a hoot.
    Dr Who exec producer and lead writer Russell T Davies said: "Visiting Agatha Christie has been on my wish-list for ages now, and for the Doctor, it's a real meeting of minds."
    Earlier this week we learned that Sir Ben Kingsley was being lined up to play classic baddie Davros - creator of the Daleks - in the next series of the Time Lord's capers through the outer reaches of the BBC canteen.
    But let us not forget that before we get to all this oozing, glorious British talent, Aussie delight Kylie will be on hand to give everyone all over the world a very special Christmas indeed. ®

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
    There will also be an episode where the time-travelling hero will meet up with legendary crime scribe Agatha Christie. What a hoot.
    hey, that sounds really awesome

do you think they'll have another shakespeare era with Queen Elizabeth because at the end of the shakespeare code, they had the bit with the queen shouting "off with his head" and i doubt she would have recognised a regenerated doctor (assuming david tennant is going after the 4th series)

Just for some news of Dr who... David Tennant is leaving in the fourth series!!!!! and is probally being replaced by James Nesbit (stared Jekyll)
    Kylie Manogue is going to be in this years Christmas Special...

Btw has anyone watched the Torchwood series which is linked into Dr who, its great! which has been BB2? but has prony bits in ....???????

Quote Originally Posted by ice cream View Post
    Btw has anyone watched the Torchwood series which is linked into Dr who, its great! which has been BB2? but has prony bits in ....???????
    Australia is broadcasting it at 12am MIDNIGHT
    I wish ABC had bought rights to it instead of channel 10. Channel 10 advertised it off as a 'here is a new crime show' instead of being a companion, spinoff for doctor who.

Captain Jack is sooo... mmm...

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post
    Australia is broadcasting it at 12am MIDNIGHT
    I wish ABC had bought rights to it instead of channel 10. Channel 10 advertised it off as a 'here is a new crime show' instead of being a companion, spinoff for doctor who.

Captain Jack is sooo... mmm...
    Wow realy is it showing in Austrailia now?...it was shown in england since Christmas i think
    and the whole series is brilliant!

oh yeah i found this website that allows you to watch all sort of episodes including Dr Who but i am not sure if they have taken the newest Dr. Who episodes away
    www.tv-links.co.uk
    Last edited by ice cream; 09-05-07 at 06:39 AM.

Default Billie Piper

Billie Piper is appearing in a racy series called 'Diary of a Call Girl'.

yes...
    i think its actually called Secret diarys i think.. no idea what's about..

has anyone seen the Fourth series?? *SPOILERS*
    the begining episodes are a bit boring in the first episode..
    ROSE APEARS!!!!...i've been wanting her to come bak for a long while already!
    and the final episdoe of this series is being aired next week and it's being kept strictly confidential and the DR is regenerating!!
    but it really spoilt the moment by putting the To be Continued bit at the end i thought that it was soo lame and sad!
    BUT.... david tennant not being the DR anymore nooo..
    i liked the idea that they have brought everyone from all the episodes together Sarah Jane, Martha, TORCHWOOD! and ultimately ROSE!!

has anyone eles seen the 4th series? sorry if i spoilt the story a bit