Thread: LHC vs. the 6 fairies

Default LHC vs. the 6 fairies

i was just watching the CCTV adaption of XAJH. I started to wonder if LHC could take on the 6 fairies? What do you guys think?
    Formerly DuGu Qiu Bai

LHC at the start of XAJH will be defeated by the 6 fairies.

At then end LHC will and can beat them, as shown when they (the 6 fairies) tried to claim the leadership position of the droup to rescue RYY.

Senior Member Demonic Swordsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo
    LHC at the start of XAJH will be defeated by the 6 fairies.

At then end LHC will and can beat them, as shown when they (the 6 fairies) tried to claim the leadership position of the droup to rescue RYY.
    they fought for the leadership position? i never knew that....did all 6 fight LHC at once?
    "The most happy marriage I can picture or imagine would be union of a deaf man to a blind woman."

When he and fairies first met, LWC could be easily defeated by the Fairies. Even Yue Buqun and his wife were afraid of them. But by the near-end of the story LWC can and then kicked their ***'.
    Liberalism is not a philosophy. It's a mental disorder. -- Michael Savage.

was LHC on par with Fangzheng at the end?
    and what about yue buqun

LHC was probably the fifth strongest?

Let's see. DFBB, FZ, RWX, FCY, LHC. That sounds about like the order.

oh and btw did FCY die after he taught LHC dugu 9 jian?

I'm not sure about the order.. I thought YBQ should be the strongest or at least better than DFBB after he learned The Sunflower manual. Because I forgot where.. It said that Sunflower manual of Lin Penzi's version is a much better than Hoasan's. But I could be wrong..

Before the Penzhi's Sunflower was found, it's DFBB-FZ-RWX (on par with FCY) then LHC. But after than I think YBQ (on par with the decreased DFB), RWX, LHC and FCY were all on par.. But I can be wrong. I'm confused myself. I've yet finished the book and the comic version didn't do it justice..

YBQ wasn't more powerful than DFBB. DFBB trained in the skill for a longer period of time and therefore, was better at it. i believe the kui hua bo dian was better than puxie sword too.
    Formerly DuGu Qiu Bai

Quote Originally Posted by DuGu Qiu Bai
    YBQ wasn't more powerful than DFBB. DFBB trained in the skill for a longer period of time and therefore, was better at it. i believe the kui hua bo dian was better than puxie sword too.
    Some readers believed that Pixie is superior to KHBD, in part because the Lam family founder retained the best parts and clarified the confusion that arise from the mish-mash of materials jotted down by the Huashan duo.

Yes, I vaguely remember that.. It's said that Lim Yuan-tho (or whatever the name of Lim Pengzhi's great grand-father) was a Shaolin' discipline, so it's probably true he can understand the KHBD better than Huasan duo. Whereas DFBB got the Huasan version of the script. Btw, the Huasan 'weaker' version later called the Art of Divide Violet right ?

Maybe DFBB had learned it a lot more time than YBQ. But YBQ got the better KHBD. That's why I thought YBQ on par with DFBB.. I'm not sure if LWC is stronger than FCY but LWC got XXDF + DG9S whereas FCY got his DG9S + his experience. RWX got his XXDF but I think in the sword tech area he's below LWC..

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    was LHC on par with Fangzheng at the end?
    It is quite hard to say that LHC is on par with Fangzheng-not in terms of internal energy for sure. In terms of technique, the fight between LHC and Chongsu of Wudang did not even come close to the "known" result. As usual logic tends to suggest, while Shaolin comes 1st, Wudang comes 2nd. It is hard to say but I doubt that Fangzheng will win in the fair fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo
    Some readers believed that Pixie is superior to KHBD, in part because the Lam family founder retained the best parts and clarified the confusion that arise from the mish-mash of materials jotted down by the Huashan duo.
    And LPZ, who was not much of a martial arts powerhouse, became so strong so fast after learning it for a short period of time.

YBQ never reached the domination level of DFBB, who was in a level of his/her own.
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.