View Poll Results: Which character you hate most?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chen Liping as Mo Wanwan

8 20.51%
  • Patricia Mok as Mo Lingling

0 0%
  • Cynthia Koh as Mo Yanyan

9 23.08%
  • Jeanette Aw as Mo Jingjing

8 20.51%
  • Vivian Lai as Mo Rourou

1 2.56%
  • Pierre Png as Mo Yangyang

2 5.13%
  • Xie Shaoguang as Yang Xiong

1 2.56%
  • Xiang Yun as Su Yueping

0 0%
  • Jamie Yeo as Lin Siting

8 20.51%
  • Zhang Yaodong as Ying Tianyang

2 5.13%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Holland V

Hey everyone :wiggles:

Gosh, I stop going into this thread and suddenly I get reports on all these replies and all. Anyways I just wanted to say some comments then everyone can get back to doing what you want. You guys can don't need to listen to me, but I wish you would.

I do hope that the misunderstanding between you Guo Xiang and alicia77 can be resolved because I have read through every post in this thread and it seems like this is just all a misunderstanding. I think that maybe you two can be a little more aware of the sentence structure you use, since some of the things you wrote in the beginning seems like it was meant in a good way, but was misunderstood. Use more similies That always helsp express what you are trying to get out. Eh, I am so bad at doing this, don't know where I want to go with this paragraph, but I think you guys get my point.

Hmmm...at the beginning I just wanted to state some comments, but I dont' think I did that huh? Well here is just a few little comments I wish you guys would try to listen to.

Please try to be courtious in your posts, if you don't understand something then ask for some more explaination. Also try not to spot out faults in others replies, if you do however and want to state it; feel free except try to do so in a courtious matter. I think you guys get what I mean overall, just be more courtious and friendly. Get along

Next, please don't agrue or do any personal attacks to one another. If you however really need to reply back then do so by PM. Please don't argue within the thread because this will pull more people in and what started out as a little matter turns huge. Be the big person, stop responding to replies that you find offensive.

Another thing is please respect everyone else. I think everyone knows that everyone has different views and comes from different backgrounds and all so we all react differently to certain things. Before you respond to replies think about what the other person is trying to put out and respect what they are saying in your own reply. Basically just give each other respect.

I think thats about it. I really don't want to come into any threads to see members argueing against each other. Lets just try to all get along Oh yes, if its okay I think that the whole matter should be close now and please no one else respond to that matter anymore. The situation is now over and I might even delete all the replies that seem rude to me. If you guys need to talk to me about anything or feel that my reply here is unneeded or something then please do PM me. Thanks for reading this message or at least skimming it. I know its long. Thank you once again.

Goddessofhonour
    (Singapore Series Moderator)
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hey again everyone

I just wanted to inform everyone that I have gone through the thread and deleted certain posts. Just in case anyone is wondering which posts was deleted or if their's was, here is the list.

Posts # 39 to 46
    Posted by: alicia77 on 10-25-2003 at 07:37 AM
    Posted by: Guo Xiang on 10-25-2003 at 07:46 AM
    Posted by: Arisa on 10-25-2003 at 08:01 AM
    Posted by: alicia77 on 10-25-2003 at 08:23 AM
    Posted by: alicia77 on 10-25-2003 at 08:36 AM
    Posted by: Guo Xiang on 10-25-2003 at 08:41 AM
    Posted by: Arisa on 10-25-2003 at 08:45 AM
    Posted by: alicia77 on 10-25-2003 at 08:57 AM

Posts # 48 to 56
    Posted by: alicia77 on 10-25-2003 at 09:04 AM
    Posted by: alicia77 on 10-25-2003 at 09:07 AM
    Posted by: alicia77 on 10-25-2003 at 09:08 AM
    Posted by: Arisa on 10-25-2003 at 09:14 AM
    Posted by: Guo Xiang on 10-25-2003 at 09:17 AM
    Posted by: Arisa on 10-25-2003 at 09:18 AM
    Posted by: alicia77 on 10-25-2003 at 09:35 AM
    Posted by: Arisa on 10-25-2003 at 09:51 AM
    Posted by: alicia77 on 10-25-2003 at 11:00 AM

Posted by: Artanis on 12-27-2003 at 01:36 AM
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

e show veri draggy.. finished in s'pore on dec 2003..
    ZoE tAy-FaNn WoNg-FeLiCiA cHiN-ViViaN Lai-YvOnNe LiM-iVy LeE-LiLiN-rUiEn-ShArOn Au-JaiMe TeO-
    -JoYcE tAnG-AdA ChOi-MicHeLLe YiP-cHaRmAiNe ShEh-JeSSiCa HeStEr-FeNniE YeUn-MiRiaM yEuNg- KeNiX kWoK- fLoRa ChAn-

RoX!!

I asked my store about this and it seems like the series isn't out here for me yet. I am somewhat interested in this series since I really want to see Vivian Lai. Saw her in Unbeatables 3 and find her so cute so want to see her in other series. What would you guys say about her acting and role in here?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

erm.... in me here show until xio xin is back but ah ming still in coma...... dun tell me the stupid jingjing go and marry ah ming....

then i'll like to know about rourou... (my fav character) wat happen to her??? i tot the brother of her supposed boyfren (who turns out to be her bloodbrother) wanted to tackle her??? missed some episodes in the middle..

then wat will happen to yanyan?? she's actually just too ambitious (and lazy) but not exactly a bad person....

Originally posted by rourou
    erm.... in me here show until xio xin is back but ah ming still in coma...... dun tell me the stupid jingjing go and marry ah ming....

then i'll like to know about rourou... (my fav character) wat happen to her??? i tot the brother of her supposed boyfren (who turns out to be her bloodbrother) wanted to tackle her??? missed some episodes in the middle..

then wat will happen to yanyan?? she's actually just too ambitious (and lazy) but not exactly a bad person....
    ******* SPOILERS!!! *********

Yes. Jingjing decided that she wasn't suitable for Xiaoxin and broke up with him, marrying Ah-ming instead. @.@;

Rourou was raped by Edison and suffered emotionally for at least two years.

Unfortunately for Yanyan, her love for money and unrealistic thinkings led her astray and she eventually went to jail. @.@;
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

How about Yang Yang? Did he end up with Xiao Hui?

no no no no no no no no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not jing jing and ah ming!!! the stupid fat guy dun deserves her!!!!

and rou rou aiyah y like tat she's just so gentle and sweet!!! wat about the guy that like her and was like her brother?? does he turns out to be his real brother?????

and yanyan... too bad for her....

and rou rou aiyah y like tat she's just so gentle and sweet!!! wat about the guy that like her and was like her brother?? does he turns out to be his real brother?????
    Yes, that guy was her half-brother.

Originally posted by shiro
    How about Yang Yang? Did he end up with Xiao Hui?
    No. She got killed while saving Yangyang's life.

aiyah!!!! y so sad one......... i think i'll stop watching lor like tat..... can't stand crying everyday........ and yeah i'm a sucker for happy ending.....

aiyah!!!! y so sad one......... i think i'll stop watching lor like tat..... can't stand crying everyday........ and yeah i'm a sucker for happy ending.....
    The ending itself is quite ok lah. All those bad incidents happening, is still quite faroff from the last episode.

In the end , everthing turns out well for them anyway...

this show is shot as it is was screening it Singapore, so some things change due to audience reaction..., for eg. the thingy with Jing Jing and Xiao Xing...

IF the show was shorter , all those tragedies that happen in the middle wouldn't be in, it's a cheap way to add bulk to a show that dragged on for too long...

Taiwan series are the usual offender, bu also see "a Kindred spirit" which turn from a a light-hearted family show to a tear jerker /soap at the end ..

ooh... tq tq then i'll continue i guess

but it's true tat the show is kinda a little draggy nowadays... didn't know tat they purposely extended it.... i think this happens when the show is being shot and aired in the same time so when the response is good they just add on and on and on and on....

but let me know tat everything will turns out okay eventually!!!! please!!!

Where is Edison? That to me was the worst character. If you ask the worst performance I must say Vivian who plays Rou Rou. Absolutely the worst performance. Pierre Png was very good, in fact I didn't even know he looked so young. So used to his older look in PCK.

How can anyone hate the Mo family? The poll needs some readjustment. And recently the TV poll was the worst. the question was most favourite couple in Holland V and one of the options was Ying Tian Yang and Mo Rou Rou. Last I saw they were half bro and sis right? What is going on?
    PointEntertainment @ http://point2e.com [all about Reviews.Comments.Opinions].

Default HOW DID EDISON DIED?

I missed that scene. How did he actually die? Drowned? Struck by lightning? got "sapu" by a machine gun?

HOW? Details! Details!

I agree this series has a perverted sense of justice. Glad to know though that Tongkat Ali actually works!

Don't you think that Ah Ming's mom, Ba Gu was the best actress in this series? Well actually the best was Cynthia Koh but Ba Gu was very very good!
    PointEntertainment @ http://point2e.com [all about Reviews.Comments.Opinions].

Yes, Cynthia's acting was great even though her character was kind of annoying. ^^;;;

I've forgotten how Edison died but if my memory served me right, I think he's zapped to death by lightning. The script was changed from the original 'drowning'.

I don't know what's with the public poll but perhaps Tianyang and Rourou was their favorite couple; without the blood links? XD!

Pierre Png very good? He is easily the worst actor in the show IMO. Lousy pronunciation, wooden delivery, lousy acting.
    Last edited by convoy; 06-28-04 at 11:26 PM.

but the character tat i dislike most is Lingling's husband... urgh... hope she'll just divorce him and get together with the other guy.....

Originally posted by convoy
    Pierre Png very good? He is easily the worst actor in the show IMO. Lousy pronunciation, wooden delivery, lousy acting.
    His not-so-good Mandarin could be forgiven because he's been English-speaking all alone.